Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
It's a pain to go through the signup process, but once you are all sorted with that it's an easy process to buy gift cards. I've purchased 2 now, the first time I had to jump through the hoops of signing up, and had the 5 min wait where you pay and you're just waiting for stuff to happen in the back end before you get your email saying here's your gift card - the whole time thinking is it legit. But it worked out fine. The second time, quick payment, 5 min wait and email received with gift card.
Hi John, thanks for leaving a review on your buying experience. We do advise on our website, that first time purchase can take longer, up to 24 hours maximum subject to payment clearance. I had a look and from the payment being submitted to your card being dispatched, was only 3 minutes.
Such a good idea to save a bit of money, I've only just gotten into buying cards but because of the small delay in getting the cards through, a bit of planning before shopping is needed, otherwise I can't fault it
Thanks for leaving us a review Rob. Electronic cards are available within 5 minutes, up to an hour. Physical cards that need posting do take longer to be posted as we are in the office one day per week. You can always collect eCodes from the site if you want them for online use.
Definitely worth checking out and save some money by getting discounted vouchers. If something goes wrong customer services are very quick replying and super helpful.
Thank you for leaving a review Stephanie. Its good to hear our team have been really helpful when you've had problems with your purchases.
Easy to use, good discounts, shame not more higher value M&S Gift Cards
Good to hear you find Cardyard easy to use Gev. I see you have notifications setup - you can specify a value range. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Kind regards, Mike
Took a while to receive item purchased (next day) so not instant but would use again
Thanks for leaving a review Glenis. We do advise on the website that e-Gifts are available within 5 minutes to 1 hour after purchase or worse case scenario 24 hours, subject to payment clearance. Which in your case, I saw you purchased late at night and it was your first time buying, so it had to be manually processed by our team the following morning.
I used to absolutely love cardyard it was my absolute favourite company however a while ago i sold gift cards and the retailer cancelled them not sure why but they did apologise so had some issues with selling on cardyard but i did love it obviously it caused some problems so i respect their wish not to let me sell anymore however i would still recommend this great site to all my friends and family! wish the lovely team all the best :)
It looks like you created a number of accounts and submitted duplicate cards which caused our security system to raise a flag. Thank you for your recommendations. Best wishes, Mike
Occasional blips but nearly always my purchases arrive almost immediately.I would recommend this company to anyone who prevaricates about purchasing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Anthony and for recommending us.
An excellent service with very good support from customer service department. Purchases are dealt with quickly. I some times purchase e-gift cards whilst in the store where l want to use them. Responses have always been quick for all my purchases and queries. Shame Cardyard cannot offer bigger range of gift cards.
Thank you for leaving us a review. It's really nice to hear you find our service excellent, along with our customer support team. What other gift cards would you like to see?
I had a very positive experience and great service today when purchasing a PlayStation e voucher. Highly recommended and will definitely use again.
Hi Howard, thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. We look forward to using our service again. Demi
All seems above board so appy enough
Thank you for leaving a review.
Simple service to use, slightly frustrating that some cards take a little longer to process than others but they do explain that in their Terms and Conditions but I have sold and bought many cards with no issues.
Thank you for leaving a review Matthew.
Occasional digital blips but,overall,a very fast and reliable service.
Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I think its a very good idea and it seemed very easy to do.
Thank you for leaving a review, It's great to hear you think our service is a good idea and you found the process easy.
Excellent service for M&S e gift cards. Only slight moan I could not get an automated. Remote delayed delivery to the recipients like I could have done on the M&S web site
Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We recommend cards are for self-use and not for gifting, which is why we wouldn't give this as an option.
Very good service; cards are quite prompt coming through. Decent discounts as well.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review Neil :) It's brilliant to hear that you find our service very good and our timing prompt Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon Katie
Works really well. Bought 7 in less than a month of starting. Originally payment failed but then the issue was resolved and I continued to purchase more. A+. Bought Amazon, Google play, iTunes. Hopefully there's more brands in the future.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to send us this review :) It's brilliant to hear that your issue was resolved and you were able to use our site more. We are planning to add more stores in 2021, so feel free to come back and check :) Thankyou so much for using Cardyard Kind regards Katie
Good service. But expecting more features and updating website outlook is needed to attract more customers
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're really keen on receiving feedback, especially on improvements. Please could you let us know what features you would like to see? Thank you, Demi.
Really great site, I use it very frequently to obtain reduced cost gift cards, fully recommended. great communications, super fast delivery, super discounts!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending us .
Good to see this website.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Wasim.
Discounts used to be better. But still some deals to be had. Generally good service, even when I have had instances of used cards being sold, they have offered a refund fairly pain free. Have used multiple times and will use again
Hi Keith, thank you for leaving a review. We often review and change our discounts. I'm glad to hear that any problems, have been resolved for you. Thanks for your continued custom.
Cardyard is rated 4.77 based on 1,293 reviews