Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Occasional blips but nearly always my purchases arrive almost immediately.I would recommend this company to anyone who prevaricates about purchasing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Anthony and for recommending us.
An excellent service with very good support from customer service department. Purchases are dealt with quickly. I some times purchase e-gift cards whilst in the store where l want to use them. Responses have always been quick for all my purchases and queries. Shame Cardyard cannot offer bigger range of gift cards.
Thank you for leaving us a review. It's really nice to hear you find our service excellent, along with our customer support team. What other gift cards would you like to see?
I had a very positive experience and great service today when purchasing a PlayStation e voucher. Highly recommended and will definitely use again.
Hi Howard, thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. We look forward to using our service again. Demi
All seems above board so appy enough
Thank you for leaving a review.
Simple service to use, slightly frustrating that some cards take a little longer to process than others but they do explain that in their Terms and Conditions but I have sold and bought many cards with no issues.
Thank you for leaving a review Matthew.
Occasional digital blips but,overall,a very fast and reliable service.
Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I think its a very good idea and it seemed very easy to do.
Thank you for leaving a review, It's great to hear you think our service is a good idea and you found the process easy.
Excellent service for M&S e gift cards. Only slight moan I could not get an automated. Remote delayed delivery to the recipients like I could have done on the M&S web site
Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We recommend cards are for self-use and not for gifting, which is why we wouldn't give this as an option.
Very good service; cards are quite prompt coming through. Decent discounts as well.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review Neil :) It's brilliant to hear that you find our service very good and our timing prompt Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon Katie
Works really well. Bought 7 in less than a month of starting. Originally payment failed but then the issue was resolved and I continued to purchase more. A+. Bought Amazon, Google play, iTunes. Hopefully there's more brands in the future.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to send us this review :) It's brilliant to hear that your issue was resolved and you were able to use our site more. We are planning to add more stores in 2021, so feel free to come back and check :) Thankyou so much for using Cardyard Kind regards Katie
Good service. But expecting more features and updating website outlook is needed to attract more customers
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're really keen on receiving feedback, especially on improvements. Please could you let us know what features you would like to see? Thank you, Demi.
Really great site, I use it very frequently to obtain reduced cost gift cards, fully recommended. great communications, super fast delivery, super discounts!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending us .
Good to see this website.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Wasim.
Discounts used to be better. But still some deals to be had. Generally good service, even when I have had instances of used cards being sold, they have offered a refund fairly pain free. Have used multiple times and will use again
Hi Keith, thank you for leaving a review. We often review and change our discounts. I'm glad to hear that any problems, have been resolved for you. Thanks for your continued custom.
Best to get discounted gift card. Only criticism is that when you book the gift card online, it some times takes a few minutes to hours to load that gift card up and I had to cancel several transactions as I was tied waiting.
Hi Rohan, thanks for leaving a review. eGift cards can take between 5 minutes to an hour, every transaction is different depending on how well the system knows you and what time a purchase is made. We do advise buyers of this on the website.
A great site through which you can save a bit more on your purchases. I've used the site since it began, both for buying and selling gift cards. I had a payment issue with my most recent Cardyard purchase and the customer service I received from Mike was fantastic & the issue resolved super fast. I'll definitely keep using Cardyard and I hope more people get to know about it so that the offering can expand.
Hi Jennie, thanks for leaving a review and for your continued custom. I'm glad to hear you've used our service for both buying and selling, it's a great way to save/make money. Demi
I purchased a Nintendo eShop Giftcard and unfortunately it didn't work. The customer service team were very friendly and provided an excellent service. They were quick to mark the card invalid and issue a refund the same day.
Reasonable discount in vouchers. Fast delivery and good customer service.
Thank you for leaving a review, I'm pleased to hear of your experience here at Cardyard.
The process took a little while, but the payment arrived on time on both occasions I have sold gift cards to Cardyard. Much better than having wasted gift cards sitting around. Thank you Cardyard!
You are most welcome. We have a process that can take a little time, but it's the only way we can provide the service that we do. I look forward to seeing you back again soon I hope. Kind regards, Mike
easy to transact