Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
I had a very positive experience and great service today when purchasing a PlayStation e voucher.

Highly recommended and will definitely use again.
Hi Howard, thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. We look forward to using our service again. Demi
All seems above board so appy enough
Thank you for leaving a review.
Simple service to use, slightly frustrating that some cards take a little longer to process than others but they do explain that in their Terms and Conditions but I have sold and bought many cards with no issues.
Thank you for leaving a review Matthew.
Occasional digital blips but,overall,a very fast and reliable service.
Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I think its a very good idea and it seemed very easy to do.
Thank you for leaving a review, It's great to hear you think our service is a good idea and you found the process easy.
Excellent service for M&S e gift cards. Only slight moan I could not get an automated. Remote delayed delivery to the recipients like I could have done on the M&S web site
Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We recommend cards are for self-use and not for gifting, which is why we wouldn't give this as an option.
Very good service; cards are quite prompt coming through. Decent discounts as well.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review Neil :)
It's brilliant to hear that you find our service very good and our timing prompt
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon
Katie
Works really well. Bought 7 in less than a month of starting. Originally payment failed but then the issue was resolved and I continued to purchase more. A+. Bought Amazon, Google play, iTunes. Hopefully there's more brands in the future.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to send us this review :) It's brilliant to hear that your issue was resolved and you were able to use our site more. We are planning to add more stores in 2021, so feel free to come back and check :)
Thankyou so much for using Cardyard
Kind regards
Katie
Good service. But expecting more features and updating website outlook is needed to attract more customers
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're really keen on receiving feedback, especially on improvements. Please could you let us know what features you would like to see? Thank you, Demi.
Really great site, I use it very frequently to obtain reduced cost gift cards, fully recommended. great communications, super fast delivery, super discounts!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending us .
Good to see this website.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Wasim.
Discounts used to be better. But still some deals to be had. Generally good service, even when I have had instances of used cards being sold, they have offered a refund fairly pain free. Have used multiple times and will use again
Hi Keith, thank you for leaving a review. We often review and change our discounts. I'm glad to hear that any problems, have been resolved for you. Thanks for your continued custom.
Best to get discounted gift card.
Only criticism is that when you book the gift card online, it some times takes a few minutes to hours to load that gift card up and I had to cancel several transactions as I was tied waiting.
Hi Rohan, thanks for leaving a review. eGift cards can take between 5 minutes to an hour, every transaction is different depending on how well the system knows you and what time a purchase is made. We do advise buyers of this on the website.
A great site through which you can save a bit more on your purchases. I've used the site since it began, both for buying and selling gift cards. I had a payment issue with my most recent Cardyard purchase and the customer service I received from Mike was fantastic & the issue resolved super fast. I'll definitely keep using Cardyard and I hope more people get to know about it so that the offering can expand.
Hi Jennie, thanks for leaving a review and for your continued custom. I'm glad to hear you've used our service for both buying and selling, it's a great way to save/make money. Demi
I purchased a Nintendo eShop Giftcard and unfortunately it didn't work.

The customer service team were very friendly and provided an excellent service. They were quick to mark the card invalid and issue a refund the same day.
Reasonable discount in vouchers. Fast delivery and good customer service.
Thank you for leaving a review, I'm pleased to hear of your experience here at Cardyard.
The process took a little while, but the payment arrived on time on both occasions I have sold gift cards to Cardyard. Much better than having wasted gift cards sitting around. Thank you Cardyard!
You are most welcome. We have a process that can take a little time, but it's the only way we can provide the service that we do. I look forward to seeing you back again soon I hope.
easy to transact
We try to be easy Keith. Thanks for your feedback.
Kind regards, Mike
Used cardyard as my daughter was given unwanted gift cards and turn them into cash. I posted them to cardyard at my own cost (recorded as too much to lose in the post), I think they should offer a postage label. But I got the money they promised for the cards, a bit later than initially stated but thought the lack of postage label for free was a little dissapointing.
Thanks for leaving a review Alison, and for your feedback. There's no such thing as free postage. Somebody somewhere has to pay, and that's the customer. We think its better for the customer to pay directly; its cheaper and you can choose the level of service from Royal Mail. I hope you and your daughter use Cardyard again when you have unwanted gift cards.
Kind regards, Mike
Good way of exchanging gift cards hassle free. Communication good throughout. Could be a little bit faster but then understand this is due to checks on gift cards and their validity.
Thanks for your review and for your understanding.
Cardyard is rated 4.75 based on 1,195 reviews