Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Works really well. Bought 7 in less than a month of starting. Originally payment failed but then the issue was resolved and I continued to purchase more. A+. Bought Amazon, Google play, iTunes. Hopefully there's more brands in the future.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to send us this review :) It's brilliant to hear that your issue was resolved and you were able to use our site more. We are planning to add more stores in 2021, so feel free to come back and check :)
Thankyou so much for using Cardyard
Kind regards
Katie
Good service. But expecting more features and updating website outlook is needed to attract more customers
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're really keen on receiving feedback, especially on improvements. Please could you let us know what features you would like to see? Thank you, Demi.
Really great site, I use it very frequently to obtain reduced cost gift cards, fully recommended. great communications, super fast delivery, super discounts!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending us .
Good to see this website.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Wasim.
Discounts used to be better. But still some deals to be had. Generally good service, even when I have had instances of used cards being sold, they have offered a refund fairly pain free. Have used multiple times and will use again
Hi Keith, thank you for leaving a review. We often review and change our discounts. I'm glad to hear that any problems, have been resolved for you. Thanks for your continued custom.
Best to get discounted gift card.
Only criticism is that when you book the gift card online, it some times takes a few minutes to hours to load that gift card up and I had to cancel several transactions as I was tied waiting.
Hi Rohan, thanks for leaving a review. eGift cards can take between 5 minutes to an hour, every transaction is different depending on how well the system knows you and what time a purchase is made. We do advise buyers of this on the website.
A great site through which you can save a bit more on your purchases. I've used the site since it began, both for buying and selling gift cards. I had a payment issue with my most recent Cardyard purchase and the customer service I received from Mike was fantastic & the issue resolved super fast. I'll definitely keep using Cardyard and I hope more people get to know about it so that the offering can expand.
Hi Jennie, thanks for leaving a review and for your continued custom. I'm glad to hear you've used our service for both buying and selling, it's a great way to save/make money. Demi
I purchased a Nintendo eShop Giftcard and unfortunately it didn't work.

The customer service team were very friendly and provided an excellent service. They were quick to mark the card invalid and issue a refund the same day.
Reasonable discount in vouchers. Fast delivery and good customer service.
Thank you for leaving a review, I'm pleased to hear of your experience here at Cardyard.
The process took a little while, but the payment arrived on time on both occasions I have sold gift cards to Cardyard. Much better than having wasted gift cards sitting around. Thank you Cardyard!
You are most welcome. We have a process that can take a little time, but it's the only way we can provide the service that we do. I look forward to seeing you back again soon I hope.
easy to transact
We try to be easy Keith. Thanks for your feedback.
Kind regards, Mike
Used cardyard as my daughter was given unwanted gift cards and turn them into cash. I posted them to cardyard at my own cost (recorded as too much to lose in the post), I think they should offer a postage label. But I got the money they promised for the cards, a bit later than initially stated but thought the lack of postage label for free was a little dissapointing.
Thanks for leaving a review Alison, and for your feedback. There's no such thing as free postage. Somebody somewhere has to pay, and that's the customer. We think its better for the customer to pay directly; its cheaper and you can choose the level of service from Royal Mail. I hope you and your daughter use Cardyard again when you have unwanted gift cards.
Kind regards, Mike
Good way of exchanging gift cards hassle free. Communication good throughout. Could be a little bit faster but then understand this is due to checks on gift cards and their validity.
Thanks for your review and for your understanding.
Kind regards, Mike
Most of the time very pleased with my purchases from Cardyard. Just a couple of glitches with iTunes but resolved effectively. Will continue to use.
Thanks for leaving your review John, and I'm pleased to hear our service works mostly well. We occasionally have a glitch with iTunes but we should be able to fix it quickly. I'm glad you will continue to use us. Best wishes, Mike
Good product/service. Need more variety of cards and could do with a better discount on the likes of Amazon
Thanks for leaving your review Ken, and for appreciating our service. We have a fair range of cards now after the Christmas period, and have just dropped the price of Amazon (a 33% drop, though thats just an extra 1%), but we do find they well very fast. Kind regards, Mike
The process could be a little quicker, but I'm really pleased with Cardyard. I have a relative who always gives me vouchers for shops I never shop in and I usually end up having to give them away. I haven't the heart to tell her. Now I know where to go!
Its good to hear you can get something yourself when you receive gift cards rather than letting them go. We've refined our process over years and its the only one that enables us to provide the service we do. Thanks for leaving your review and we look forward to you coming back to Cardyard. Best wishes, Mike
Great concept but basic website which can be frustrating to purchase on also the percentage of pay for selling a gift card isn’t the best
We always welcome feedback and I'm grateful to you Craig for persevering with our website despite difficulties you've faced. We did some user testing with smartphone users recently and have identified key areas to improve our UX; more screens and guided navigation. Thanks for being a customer and we hope you keep using us. Best wishes, Mike
Took a bit of time for the gift card to arrive (was told this was just from first time card authorisation, but a bit annoying that I was in the shop waiting to pay)
Website needs some improving. Occasionally can see code/html on the page.

The product/service itself is great. basically get discounts in shops, so why wouldn't you use this?!
Thanks for your review and feedback Jay which is always helpful. We've tweaked the site a bit to stop some of the code from appearing. Dispatch really speeds up the more you use the site (hint hint). Look forward to seeing you back. Best wishes, Mike
Great service
Great customer, thanks John, Mike
Sold e-voucher through Cardyard. Didn't get as much back as hoped for but it allows me to spend the money elsewhere instead of having to use the voucher for the sake of it. Had no difficulties with the process. Would use again and recommend.
Hi Kris, thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you received cash for the voucher using our service and that you recommend Cardyard. Thanks, Demi.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,144 reviews