Cardyard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Quick, efficient & a great way to save money! Thank you Cardyard"
Hi there,
Thankyou for taking time out your day to leave us a review.
We're glad to hear that you found our service quick, easy and beneficial!
Hope to see you back at Cardyard soon
Katie
"First time I have used Cardyard and I found them very helpful and easy to use. I will use their services again and will be recommending them to others."
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are so glad to hear that you found our service helpful and easy to use.
Thankyou for recommending us!
Looking forward to seeing you back at Cardyard!
Katie
"The web site was clear and easy to use. The sale of my vouchers was quickly and efficiently handled and I was kept informed of progress at each stage."
Hi Freda,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review.
I'm glad to hear that you found our website easy to use. It's great to hear that you found the selling process fast and efficient and that our customer service really helped
Hope to see you back at Cardyard soon
Katie
"Easy to use, no problems and quick payment. Would use again and recommend to friends"
Thankyou for taking time out of your day to leave us a review.
I'm glad to hear that you found our service fast, easy and problem free.
Thankyou for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon
Katie
"Easy to use and quick payment time."
Thankyou for taking time to leave us a review.
We are thrilled to hear that you found our service easy to use and that you found our payment time quick
We hope to see you again soon
Katie
"Ordered a some M&S and John Lewis cards. Very straightforward process and the details were sent to me by email within minutes. Would reccomend."
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review.
I'm so glad to hear that you found our process straightforward and fast
Thankyou for recommendation
We hope to see you again soon
Katie
"Easier to use than another voucher site. Much quicker. A very easy process to sell and a fair price."
Hi there,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review, and such a nice one too!
I'm glad to hear that you found our process very easy to use and that it was very fast
We hope to see you back at Cardyard soon
Katie
"Excellent Service and best prices for both buy and sell cards. I highly recommend Cardyard if you are looking to buy gift cards for cheap or sell your unwanted cards. Thanks Cardyard for best and quick support."
HI there,
Thankyou for taking time out of your day to leave us a review.
We are so happy to hear that you found our service excellent and benefited from our prices and that you also found our support fast and effective
Thankyou for the recommendation
Hope to see you back at Cardyard
"Absolutely excellent"
Hi Lesley,
Thankyou for taking time to leave us such a lovely review.
We are glad to hear that you found our service absolutely excellent :)
Hope to see you back at Cardyard
Katie
"Quick and easy service, a great way to get a bit of money from unused gift cards."
Thankyou for taking time to leave us a review.
I'm glad to hear that you found our process quick and easy and that you benefited from our services
Katie
"Delighted with the simplicity to sell and the amount received"
Hi there,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review with us.
I'm so thrilled to hear that were delighted with how simple our process is and that you are satisfied with our sell rates
Hope to see you back at Cardyard soon,
Katie
"Code worked perfectly and arrived quickly, will definitely use again. Downsides: check out was bogged down with too many details to fill in (such as dob) and needs more stock I had to wait about a week for a card."
Thankyou for taking time out of your day to leave us a review.
We are so glad to heat that you found our service quick!
Thankyou for also sharing what you didn't like about using our website, feedback is very important to us
If you create an account with us before you purchase a card you won't need to go through it at checkout
If you go to the page of the shop you want gift cards from, you can choose to receive alerts when we put up cards for that shop, hope that helps!
Looking forward to seeing you again
"quick accurate service"
Hi Krystyna,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review with us.
We are so glad to hear that you found our service quick and accurate!
We hope to see you again soon!
Katie
"Brought voucher cards, received ecodes almost straight away, requested actual cards a couple of days later and received the originals promptly. Nice service and will use again. Thanks Cardyard"
Hi there,
Thankyou for leaving us a review! I'm thrilled to hear that you found our process quick and positive!
We are looking forward to seeing you at Cardyard again
Katie
"Amazing big savings thanks very much for your great rapid response if their are any issues As soon as you finish typing they have responded in my experience and sorted any issues out"
Hi Timothy,
Thankyou for taking time out of your day to leave us such a lovely review.
We're so glad to hear that you benefit from our discounted gift cards and that you find our customer service super quick!
Katie
"I have used Cardyard loads - it's quick and easy. The alert feature is perfect to make sure that I don't miss out on my favourite Giftcard."
Hi there,
Thankyou so much for taking time out of your day to leave a review for us.
We're elated to hear that you find our service quick and easy and that the alert button has greatly benefited you
Looking forward to see you again at Cardyard!
Katie
"Great to be able to get money savings at major retailers."
Hi Beverley,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review with us. I'm glad that you find our service beneficial and useful!
Katie
"Very quick and efficient service. Just had to enter gift card details and send photo of card, and payment processed within days. Recommended."
Thankyou for taking time out of your day to leave us a review.
We're very glad to hear that you found our service fast, efficient and easy.
Thankyou so much for the reccomendation
Katie
"Bought a card, never worked neither in store nor online, the card had £0 on it Reported it to them and got a refund issued within a week. Wasted more time and money then what the card was going to save me."
Hi Kaizar,
Thankyou for taking time to leave us a review.
Unfortunately, although it happens very rarely, due to our company being a gift card exchange there is a risk that this may happen.
Unfortunately you reported the issue to us out of office hours but your refund was issued the next day however sometimes banks take longer to show the money in your account
We are so sorry that you had this experience with us and would welcome you back if you gave us a second chance
Katie
"An excellent selection of cards with fast delivery."
Hi Dan,
Thankyou for taking time out of your day to leave us a review
We're so thrilled to hear that you think our selection of cards is excellent and that the delivery process is fast
We hope to see you at Cardyard again soon
Cardyard is rated 4.79 based on 700 reviews