Cardyard Reviews

110 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Cardyard?

John W
Verified Buyer

A pleasure to deal with. I now have cash to spend where I want rather than being beholden to Amazon. Highly efficient operation.
Karen R
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the ease I found when selling an unwanted gift card
Took couple weeks but money straight into bank.no hassle would use again
Thanks for taking time to review Cardyard Karen. We are speeding up again now and paying quicker. We look forward to seeing you back on Cardyard again.
Rahat A
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with Cardyard, it definitely has the best price to sell gift cards and you get the highest amount of price you can get from anywhere else, I definitely recommend Cardyard to everyone.
Thanks for your review Rahat. We try to give the best prices and glad you feel we do. We look forward to seeing you on Cardyard again soon.
Verified Buyer

Fast and a great price for my voucher payment was swift and easy
Thanks for sending us your gift voucher, and for your review. Mike
Felicia K
Verified Buyer

It was my first time using a gift card site to sell an unwanted card. The payment was late and it was necessary to contact CardYard to receive the money I was quoted. Eventually I received an email and the money was deposited to my account. However, the reasons the error occurred continued to change over several emails, sent to me by CardYard's rep. Not a great first experience given the trust necessary to use such a site. Leaves me feeling like it's too easy for things to go wrong.
It was good of you to take the effort to leave a review Felicia. We really liked the card you sent and it did take a little while longer to process than it should have. I did send you a number of emails over the period of 10 minutes. They were conversational in nature, and were completely honest. That is how we are. We hope you come back and use Cardyard again in future.
Regards, Mike
Max
Verified Buyer

Amazing, very good service.
Thanks for leaving your review Max and for being a customer of Cardyard.
Rajeshwar
Verified Buyer

It helps me in buying many things at a very high discount.
It's been really great having you as a customer Rajeshwar, long may it continue. Kind regards, Mike
Lee A
Verified Buyer

The staff are very friendly and the service feels very personal. Whenever i've had cause to email them, they've always responded within the hour even at 1am ! This is down to their dedicated staff who are trying to make the business work. It would be good to see you fully automated and maybe accept other payment methods such as BACS or Paypal for those of us who drop ship and recieve payments through paypal. Well done guys, I'll continue to use you, Just hope that you don't become so popular the gift cards i'm after dont all go straight away, maybe a loyalty program or VIP membership to have access to gift cards before anyone else ?
Thanks for your comprehensive review Lee, and I like some of your suggestions which are worthy of further consideration. Thanks for your custom and I hope we can continue to provide a worthy service. Best wishes, Mike
Verified Buyer

Easy process and payment received in full
It was a pleasure processing your card. Thanks for using Cardyard.

Excellent service & Speed of payment
We were pleased to receive your unwanted cards and grateful for your review. Best wishes, Mike
Sophie P
Verified Buyer

I didn't expect Cardyard to be as reliable and easy to use as it was! thank you!
You're welcome Sophie, and thanks for your comments.
Best wishes
Matthew B
Verified Buyer

Very easy process and paid quickly. Good communication through the process - will definitely use again!
Thanks for your comments Matthew. We look forward to seeing you again.
Robert W
Verified Buyer

I've used this site several times now. The service is always very quick, the gift cards usually arrive the next day securely packaged by first class post.

Also, the discounted price is often far better than other gift card exchange websites that I've looked at.

I would highly recommend.
Thanks for your repeat custom and for your review and recommendation Robert. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Verified Buyer

Was nervous as hadn't heard of Cardyard before.

Offered a good discount, delivered promptly, code worked without a hitch. Could not have asked for more.

Will certainly consider using again.
We're glad you steeled your nerve to use Cardyard and it worked well for you. Thanks for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.
Simon C
Verified Buyer

It did what it said on the tin. Process was straightforward, updates were regular and payment prompt. You clearly don't get the face value of the card but its better that than the card expires in a draw or you go through the agonies of directly selling the card yourself. Have recommended.
Thanks for your review Simon, and for recommending Cardyard. We are very glad to be of service.
Best wishes
Wheats
Verified Buyer

I go to a lot of concerts and festivals. I'm always on the lookout for ways to make it cheaper, and buying Ticketmaster giftcards on Cardyard really helps.
We're very pleased to supply Ticketmaster gift cards Wheats, and any others you'd like. Thanks for your review of Cardyard and for using our service.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very fast delivery.
Thanks for your comments Lisa.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Easy to you, brilliant to sell unwanted gift cards!
Thanks for your review Sarah, I'm glad it worked for you.
Annamaria A
Verified Buyer

I was skeptical at first, but I'm so pleased I used this company. It was so quick and easy; Cardyard kept me updated every step of the way on the status of my gift card in the form of emails. And was paid in no time. Absolutely brilliant for getting rid of those unwanted gift cards that will never get used. I would definitely recommend!
Thanks for overcoming your reservations Annamaria. As you say, there is nothing to concern anyone who has a valid card to dispose of on Cardyard, and we have a great selection of discount cards to. Thanks for taking time to review our website too. Best wishes, Mike
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

I have just received my second order from card yard card yard. I ordered booked opens for my wife with a huge 20% discount - My wife thinks I have really spoiled by spending so much money on her! Naturally I forgot to mention The discount.
Thanks for your review, and good to hear your wife is happy with her card from Cardyard.
Kind regards, Mike