Cardyard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

How would you rate Cardyard?

Ria
Verified Reviewer

Excellent Service! Sent my card out by post on a Monday, it was verified and the money was in my bank by the end of the Wednesday!. Can't fault the service - was sent emails and confirmation throughout the process. I will definitely use again if I have an unwanted gift card and will consider checking here for gift cards before making purchases.
Beryl J
Verified Buyer

Perfect, smooth transaction. I'm delighted with the results and have already recommended
to others. Thankyou, I will be back!
Verified Buyer

They sent me the envelope to ship the gift card and then paid me for it. Brilliant, exactly what I wanted.
Verified Buyer

I think this is a great service. I purchased theatre tokens, it was the best deal I could find. I now have my eye on a few more gift cards as it's an excellent way to make a saving and beat standard high street deals.
Verified Buyer

Very quick and easy service that helps you sell unwanted giftcards, brilliant 10/10.
Verified Buyer

Exactly what it says on the tin!
Tracey B
Verified Buyer

very efficient service and no hassle
Verified Buyer

The service is a bit pricey but you can sell your unwanted voucher on the spot, without having to wait for a buyer to purchase them.
Thanks for your review. Our margins vary by product, and is just under 10% on the item you sold us. We are grateful for your items and hope to see you back soon on Cardyard. Regards, Mike
David I
Verified Buyer

I've literally bought money for less than it's worth. I'm amazed, it's brilliant. I'll definitely use again.
We love your review David. Thanks very much and I hope to see you back on Cardyard soon. Mike

Quick, efficient service
Thanks for your review and I hope you use Cardyard again. Regards, Mike
Matthew V
Verified Buyer

This is a brilliant serivice that I wish I'd known about before. Sent my unwanted gift cards in and about a week later I got notified that I'd received money for them. I've already used the service again it was such a good experience. Also if I'm buying online I always check if there are gift cards on card yard first, as you can make some decent savings.
Thanks so much for your great review Matthew. I'm glad you've had a good experience on Cardyard and I hope we can keep providing a great service. Regards, Mike
Darren
Unverified Reviewer

""Excellent service and friendly folk. Painless process.
Thanks for using Cardyard and for your review Darren. I'm glad you had a pleasant experience. Regards, Mike
Verified Buyer

Great concept, cards arrived in good time and no charge for delivery too which is great. Although... The site needs work with HTML code and things
Thanks for being a customer, and for leaving a review. We always appreciate feedback, and would like to hear more about parts of the website that could be improved. Thanks. Mike
Kirsty B
Verified Buyer

gave me a good price for my vouchers
Thanks for sending us your gift cards Kirsty, and for leaving a review. Mike
Verified Buyer

I was abit sceptical at first however the card came within a few days and had the full amount advertised on there. Thanks card yard, will be purchasing again !
We're glad you overcame your scepticism and became as customer. Thanks for your review and we look forward to your next purchase. Regards, Mike
Rebecca G
Verified Buyer

Came across Cardyard whilst looking for a different site that offered discounted gift cards. I was lucky with timing to find what I was looking for here and the cards arrived very quickly. Would definitely use again ????
You found the right site Rebecca, and we love having you as a customer. Hope to see you again soon. Regards, Mike
Verified Buyer

Delighted at being able to buy cards at a discounted price.
And we are delighted to have you as a customer. Thanks for your review. Mike
John J
Verified Buyer

A very professional service.polite ,speedy and above all very truthful.
Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful review John. Best wishes. Mike
Vyki S
Verified Buyer

Super easy, quick delivery and a good discount! Will use again
Nice review Vyki, and we look forward to your return. Regards, Mike
George, L
Verified Reviewer

The process of sending the vouchers was simple and the whole process took 2 weeks from posting the vouchers (2nd class signed) to getting the money in my account.

Communication was given every step of the way.

TIP: If you have PayPal, it might be best to set your default payment to £GBP.
Thank you for your review George, and for the useful tip regarding Paypal. We'll always check for £GBP in future. Best wishes, Mike
Cardyard is rated 4.82 based on 190 reviews