Cardyard Reviews

Based on 1,374 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
After almost being scammed and left with a substantial number of Google Play cards that I had no use for, I gave Cardyard a try to at least get back some of my money. I was nervous at first that I was simply going to be scammed again, but Cardyard did exactly what they said. My cards were sold and the money appeared in my Paypal within a couple of weeks. The time to wait was tense, but they came through. I would highly recommend Cardyard for anyone who finds themselves with cards they don't want.
I'm sorry to hear you were scammed in the original purchase of the gift cards. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and I am glad that you were able to sell the cards so that you weren't completely out of pocket. I completely understand why selling the cards would make you nervous and hope that you have now been able to put your trust into Cardyard. Thank you for recommending us also.
Service is very poor. They do a soft credit search to verify your identity - this should be an ID search as I never applied for any form of credit. The people must have a sight difficulty as they are unable to see the payments they have made on the bank account statement you send them. They have a telephone number with a voicemail that nobody ever replies to. The live chat is a waste of time if you ask a question that they do not want to answer. I have lost confidence in this company and have 3 times requested a call to be told that they don’t talk on the phone despite the telephone number they provide offering callbacks. Beware! I understand that they have to do checks but clearly there is a flaw in the system they have.
Hi Ian, it's nearly 5 years to the day you first became a Cardyard customer. We don't want you getting frustrated! I'm sorry you found the ID processes frustrating (we don't do a credit check; we do an ID check using a credit checking agency), but it all went through fine with an initial fail and then a pass, so thanks for bearing with us and for being a long standing Cardyard customer. Best wishes, Mike
Bought a few cards now , all good so far!
Thank you for leaving a review Chris.
Fab site, bought many vouchers & easy to use too!
Thank you for leaving us a review.
One of the very few places I've been able to find discounted Google Play gift cards. Codes have always been emailed promptly and worked without issue.
Thank you for leaving a review Ian.
Great concept and so easy to use. Sold two cinema vouchers with so much ease. Slight problem with payment but totally my fault and resolved in a matter of minutes - amazing customer service experience. Looking forward to using Cardyard again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Tim.
Fair prices considering you are essentially able to buy "money" at a discount. I have bought lots of gift cards from cardyard and have only had one transaction where there was an issue; in this instance, cardyard refunded me the difference without arguement! Great service at fair prices. I have also sold gift cards through cardyard and it has been a smooth experince.
Thank you for leaving a fantastic review on your experience with us.
Easy to use. Good options and discounts. Recommended!
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. I'm glad to hear you find us easy to use.
Have always had such a great experience using this website, as a seller and as a buyer! Really great choice and great discounts. One of the best websites around!
Thank you so much for leaving a review, its good to hear of your experience using our service for both buying and selling.
I used to use a similar website which went into liquidation and I lost all my unused cards so was a bit dubious about using this site. However it was all very simple and my e-code arrived straight away. Will definitely use again - but only if I am using the card immediately.
Thank you for leaving a review. We have had other customers like yourself who used the same company you refer to, I am sorry to hear you were at a loss also. Im glad that you have found using Cardyard simple and we look forward to you using us again.
I tend to buy cards for websites that I use often, like Amazon or über and this allows me to save on spending I already make with little inconvenience. The e cards are very quick to arrive, minutes usually. The one physical card I bought arrived a few days later. Would recommend for organised people wanting to save a few percent on their spending.
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us Stephen. It's good to hear about how you spend your cards, I buy them myself for personal use and I completely agree, it's really good to save spending on purchases I already am going to make.
Very handy to sell unwanted gift cards very easy process
Thank you for leaving a review Mark.
Great site to buy or sell gift cards. I frequently use this site to buy gift cards which I use for everyday spending, giving me 3-4% discount on groceries and fuel for my car. A clever way to cut costs in these difficult times without reducing quality or quantity. Highly recommend site since the gift cards are delivered by e-mail almost instantaneous at the time of purchase.
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us Peter. It's really good to hear how you are spending your gift cards, especially with the ever-rising prices of everything.
Great service to find deals on gift cards. They check that they are not redeemed and issue quick refunds if there are any problems.
Thank you for leaving a review. Should there be any problems with cards, our team will investigate it and offer you the best fix.
Very pleased with the service. I got rid of my loads of unused gift cards. Payment is always on time. Excellent customer service as well.
Thank you for leaving a review Farhan, we are glad that you are happy with the service.
At first, probably like everyone I was a bit cautious and sketched out by sending gift cards to some website but now, after selling more than 20 gift cards I can happily vouch for this website and that it's completely legit. I also bought gift cards myself with store credit (more value that way when selling) and they did come to my email instantly and worked with no problems. I understand the 2 week fund holding period once your gift card sells but I wish they would have some sort of "trusted" system where once you verify your identity or something similar for security purposes you could get your credit faster. It's not a deal-breaker but would be nice to have. Email notifications for newly listed Giftcards don't seem to work correctly, I had a couple of subscriptions that I never was emailed about but they were newly listed on the website when I manually checked. Other than that it's 5/5 website and it gets my praise.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We completely understand it's natural to be hesitant on sending your gift card details online but we can assure you we are a safe and legitimate site, and I am glad you now know that. I hear what you are saying about the faster payment however it's something we can't offer due to that the 2-week payment is in place so this gives buyers time to use the cards and report any problems, should they occur. Our stock notifications should be up and running, they are sent out daily. Feel free to contact our customer support and I would be more than happy to have a look for you to see what's going on.
Trustworthy!
Thank you for leaving a review.
You guys are amazing! Saved my wasted card!
Thank you for leaving a review.
A great way to save money on everyday essentials. I’ve been using cardyard for over a year and found I can reduce the cost of most of my subscription services and regular online purchases by grabbing a card. The notification feature is a good thing when you want a card but not immediately. Customer service is great if you have any issues.
Thank you for leaving a review Andrew. Using our gift cards is a great way to save on your purchases, especially your monthly subscriptions.
First time customer, I had read the previous reviews, seems like a trustworthy company. I purchased iTunes voucher received quickly. You do have to verify your details, but I think this is a good idea to reduce the chances of fraudulent accounts. I received my voucher via email quite quickly. And immediately added it to my iTunes account without any problem. At the moment they don’t have a big selection of choices but I would definitely use them again
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your experience of buying an iTunes gift card.
Cardyard is rated 4.77 based on 1,374 reviews