Cardyard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

How would you rate Cardyard?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"They were very fast"
"Used to buy cheap gift card at discounted prices, great service, fast delivery, no hidden charges... great place for bargains!"
"My children had a number of iTunes vouchers but we are not an Apple family. I was delighted to be able to effectively trade these in for Amazon vouchers which I use all the time and give them the cash instead. I know that you lose some money on the 'turn' on these transactions but the service was so efficient I think its a great way to use up these vouchers."
"Great service, sent my itunes card and received a payment within 2 weeks. Many thanks."
Charlotte P
Verified Buyer
"Easy service, good customer service and good value for money for iTunes vouchers."
Mohammad H
Verified Buyer
"Great Service and website, quick turnaround of unwanted voucher into cash...however £14 deduction on a £50 voucher is a bit too much!"
Jonathan L
Verified Buyer
"Great service, cards received and spent within 2 days of ordering"
"Cardyard were very well with time considering the fact they’re a start up company,And I got a considerable resale value on my voucher."
"Brilliant service, kept me informed every step of the way and placed money in my account when they stated. Would use them again"
"Smooth as silk, very informative every step of the way, after using, wouldn’t go anywhere else. 👍👍👍"
"Very eficient and professional"
"Good communication throughout"
"Cardboard were very thorough in checking the security details before the card was sent out, which is good. Once that had been done the card was sent immediately and was excellent value for money £92 for a £100 voucher and no postage charge"
"Best discounts around, have bought lots from Cardyard now and been very happy with the speedy service"
"So easy and quick. Cardyard sent the money in no time at all"
"Used Cardyard for the first time yesterday to purchase a gift card. What fantastic service! Card arrived today, wonderfully packaged, safe and secure. I'm now telling everyone to use Cardyard, save yourself some money, and support this great company."
"Straight forward process. I had two £10 Google play vouchers from Xmas to sell. Happy with the offer and time to get into my bank account. Will use again no doubt!"
"Great experience. We had a couple of gift cards huge as presents that we would not otherwise have used so appreciated the cash instead. Also happy with the amount cardyard paid for it. Perhaps just took slightly longer than I had thought it would for Cardyard to verify the cards, otherwise great service!"
"This was so easy to do. I was offered an acceptable price for my vouchers, posted them off and within less than a week from first logging on, the money was in my account."
"great invention for unwanted gift cards!"
Cardyard is rated 4.80 based on 348 reviews