Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
First time using the site to sell gift cards and I was nervous but would now recommend. Process was quick and easy. Communication was excellent. They answered a question I had quickly. Kept informed of status along the way. Received payment on scheduled pay date.
Excellent website for selling and buying giftcards and vouchers. I have had no problems with either selling or buying. Would definitely recommend this site to anyone looking to save on their shopping or looking to sell their own gift vouchers.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review :) Your recommendation means so much to the whole team
We hope to see you again and thankyou for choosing Cardyard
Katie
Purchased a river island card for the value of £50. With £5 discount. Tried to use card and it was empty. It was a Sunday so customer service not around, took until Monday PM to get a refund which then took til Friday to arrive in my bank. Seems like a good idea... not sure how i ended up with an empty card.
Hi Sarah,
I am very sorry this was your experience however we did assist you last Sunday, we run a policy of investigating for 24 hours before issuing a refund. We corresponded with you last Sunday and Monday and you were happy with our response and the refund was agreed on and issued on Monday
Very good service; cards are quite prompt coming through. Decent discounts as well.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review Neil :)
It's brilliant to hear that you find our service very good and our timing prompt
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon
Katie
Amazing service saved 15% off a Pandora voucher amazing savings and almost instant delivery. Been using them for years and will continue!
Thankyou for leaving this really lovely review Scarlett. It is so wonderful to hear your feedback on our savings and delivery
We look forward to seeing you again and thankyou for choosing Cardyard :)
Katie
really pleased - easy to use site and responsive team on the occasional glitches (card not recognized...) Well done and please expand the range!
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this wonderful review Effy :)
It's brilliant to hear that you find our site easy to use and that you are really pleased
We are hoping to expand our range at the beginning of 2021 :)
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon
Excellent all round service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thankyou for leaving this lovely review Lesley. It means so much to the team to hear that you found our service excellent.
We hope to see you again and thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Excellent service!
Thankyou for taking the time out of your weekend to post this review. It is so lovely to hear that you find our service excellent!
We hope to see you again and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Used this website to save a little money on Christmas presents! The transaction was simple and the voucher came through by email the same day!
You can use it along side discount codes on the shops website which is the best it!
I will be using again!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review Rosie :) It's wonderful to hear that you were able to save money on Christmas shopping and that you found our process fast.
We look forward to seeing you again at Cardyard and thankyou for using us :)
Katie
Works really well. Bought 7 in less than a month of starting. Originally payment failed but then the issue was resolved and I continued to purchase more. A+. Bought Amazon, Google play, iTunes. Hopefully there's more brands in the future.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to send us this review :) It's brilliant to hear that your issue was resolved and you were able to use our site more. We are planning to add more stores in 2021, so feel free to come back and check :)
Thankyou so much for using Cardyard
Katie
Just joined today and dipped my toe in the water with a £5 m and s evoucher ,arrived on phone within minutes and accepted at food hall till with no issues. Bought another four straight away , no brainier if you know you are definitely going to use them.
Thankyou for leaving this awesome review Carolyne :)
It's brilliant to hear that you found our service useful and speedy
We hope to see you again and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Fantastic site. I always keep an eye out for gift cards for retailers I use all the time as the discounts all add up over time! On the slim chance that something doesn't quite go right, the customer service team are great at putting it right straight away.
Thankyou for leaving such a lovely review Tom :) It's wonderful to hear that you find our customer service great and find our discounts useful
We hope to see you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Very easy website to buy vouchers from. Good choice of vouchers. Extremely easy to use them.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review Marjory! It's wonderful to hear that you find our website easy to use and our range of shops good :)
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon
Katie
Very happy to have found this site, now I have stopped using my reward credit card because I get bigger percentage discount with these gift cards on my favourite shopping site, brilliant!
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review :)
It's awesome to hear that you find our site brilliant and that you get discounts at your favourite shops. We hope to see you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Used Cardyard for the first time, and having read some of the negative reviews, I was a little nervous and twitchy (I was ordering Ikea cards totaling nearly £2500!!). I have to say though, what a brilliant service. Great communication and real speedy delivery, I particularly liked the fact that you asker for my driving licence as I.D to prove who I was, well done! Will definitely be using you as first option in future and will be recommending you to others.
Thank you once again, keep up the good work!
Thankyou for such a lovely review Tariq! It's wonderful to hear that you found our delivery speedy and our service brilliant. It is always so lovely to hear from people who were skeptical about using our site at first and to hear how their experience went. Your recommendation really means a lot to the whole team
We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Katie
I bought some M S gift cards from Cardyard. Everything went alright, got the cards next day so I'm happy.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon
Katie
Love buying gift cards from cardyard. transactions are smooth and quick. Love saving money.
Thankyou for leaving this lovely review. It's great to hear that you find our transactions smooth and quick :)
We hope to see you again at Cardyard and thankyou for using our service :)
Katie
E-cards came through quickly but sadly still waiting for the rest of the order to arrive
Hi, please can get in contact with our customer service at support@cardyard.co.uk so they can sort this for you.
I love the customer service provided by Mike. He has such a warmth and genuine interest to help out when a problem. Been using for a couple of years now. Discounts all add up.
Been using Cardyard for over 2 years...great range of gift cards to buy at very good discounts.. just bought Pandora at 17% saving. Digital cards arrive nearly immediately and i have never had an issue with them.. I combine Cardyard with cash back sites to get overall great savings.. highly recommended
Thankyou so much for leaving such a lovely review Ian. It's brilliant to hear that you find our range of cards great and our discounts very good :)
Your recommendation really means a lot to us and we hope to see you again soon :)
Thankyou for using Cardyard