Cardyard Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

How would you rate Cardyard?

Very good service
Thanks for using Cardyard and for leaving a review.
Verified Buyer

Great service, was a little apprehensive but couldn't be more happy with the price I got for my HoF vouchers.
Thanks for trusting us to take your vouchers and we are glad it worked well for you.

Swift payment, good communication
Thanks for leaving a review here.
Robert K
Unverified Reviewer

I was a bit apprehensive to join at 1st but I am over the moon with how fast and easy this service has been. Thank you so much I'm incredibly impressed with the service you have given me and highly recommend to everyone :)
Thanks for sharing your experience on this review site Robert, and we are very glad Cardyard worked well for you.

Very good service. Fast delivery
We appreciate your comments.
Steve B
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service. I sold my gift cards (for a very fair price) and posted them on Wednesday, payment in my account on Monday. 3 working days, can't say fairer than that, would definitely recommend
Thanks for your review and your recommendation Steve.
Hidehiko K
Verified Buyer

Mike did a fantastic job for me. I really thank him to help me on this issue.
It was an absolute pleasure serving you Mr K and thanks finding us and sending in your card.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, regular updates provided whilst the card was verified and following verification payment was sent to my account very quickly.
We really appreciate you leaving a review.
Caroline G
Verified Buyer

Dealt with everything very quickly.
Thanks Caroline,
Unverified Reviewer

What an excellent company to deal with! I was slightly apprehensive at first when purchasing a M&S gift card as thought it must be too good to be true, but I was totally wrong. The card was delivered free the next day in pristine condition. Thank you Cardyard - I shall be shopping with you regularly from now on.
Well done for overcoming your initial jitters and seeing it through with Cardyard. Thanks for your review and we look forward to your return to Cardyard.
Alison A
Verified Buyer

Super fast service, very easy to use unlike some other websites
We appreciate your review Alison, and thanks for making it easy to process your cards.
Katherine H
Verified Buyer

Very quick and trustworthy service
I hope you use us again Katherine, thanks for leaving a review.
Jannah A
Verified Buyer

My first time using this type of service and cardyard pulled through. The site was very simple and easy to use while using good design. The staff were very helpful and gave many updates and even personally messaged me to say nice things about the way I packaged away the cards. That is a sign the customer service strives to be top notch. The money took a little while to arrive but it was all there and the transaction was smooth. 5 stars would definitely recommend to others, I got a good deal!
It was a pleasure to receive your cards Jannah. Don't be put off by thinking you have to package them artistically every time! Thanks for your review and recommendation.
Kind regards, Mike
Andreea
Verified Buyer

My experience with Cardyard was good and my communication with the staff through the emails and chat was effective. I got the money on time and i m glad there is such a website where you can trade in the cards that you don t need.
I would suggest to enable also the possibility of selling Ms Office or any software.
Thank you !
Thanks for your review and for sending in your card Andreea. We always appreciate feedback and suggestions and will be reviewing our list of shops at the end of the year.
Sandra D
Verified Buyer

Cardyard has offered me a wonderful experience selling my Amazon vouchers. The process is pretty straight forward and customer service is excellent plus the amount they value the vouchers on is more than fair.
If I had to mention something negative about them it would just be it takes a bit too long to get paid, especially if you are overseas but, to be fair, they warned me in advance and were honest from the start.
I will use their service again.
Thank you!
Nice of you to leave a good review Sandra; we'll get that extra star the next time you use us!
Kind regards, Mike
Catherine B
Verified Buyer

Saved almost £40 on£325 of M and S evoucher. Ordered and they were there within the hour. Spent them that afternoon. Brilliant site. Rang beforehand with a query and was called back in minutes by a very polite, helpful man. Would recommend to anyone and use again soon. Thanks
It's nice to get such an encouraging review and we're really pleased the service worked well for you Catherine. You made a good choice with the vouchers and we are grateful for your recommendation.
Verified Buyer

An efficient service that kept you informed at every step.
Thanks for your review.
Ali R
Verified Buyer

I was able to get some return on a voucher issued to me by Topcashback after I made a mistake when selecting which shop to get the payout voucher from. Although I lost out on quite a lot of money, at least I was able to get some money paid back into my bank account and quickly too. The voucher would have been useless to me otherwise - that will teach me to be more careful in the future! The staff were very helpful when I contacted them, and all in all it was a good experience. Thank you.
I'm glad we could help you recover some cash for a voucher you acquired at a different website. Thanks for leaving a review Ali, and don't hesitate to come back if we can help again.
Karen R
Verified Buyer

Excellent website. I had a problem (of my own making) and customer service was fantastic. Very prompt and they went above and beyond to help me out. I have no qualms in totally recommending this website.
We really appreciate your recommendations. It was a pleasure dealing with you Karen and best wishes for the future.
Verified Buyer

Great service and concept!
Good of you to leave a review and thanks for using Cardyard.
Cardyard is rated 4.80 based on 145 reviews