Cardyard Reviews

101 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Cardyard?

Excellent service & Speed of payment
We were pleased to receive your unwanted cards and grateful for your review. Best wishes, Mike
Sophie P
Verified Buyer

I didn't expect Cardyard to be as reliable and easy to use as it was! thank you!
You're welcome Sophie, and thanks for your comments.
Matthew B
Verified Buyer

Very easy process and paid quickly. Good communication through the process - will definitely use again!
Thanks for your comments Matthew. We look forward to seeing you again.
Robert W
Verified Buyer

I've used this site several times now. The service is always very quick, the gift cards usually arrive the next day securely packaged by first class post.

Also, the discounted price is often far better than other gift card exchange websites that I've looked at.

I would highly recommend.
Thanks for your repeat custom and for your review and recommendation Robert. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Verified Buyer

Was nervous as hadn't heard of Cardyard before.

Offered a good discount, delivered promptly, code worked without a hitch. Could not have asked for more.

Will certainly consider using again.
We're glad you steeled your nerve to use Cardyard and it worked well for you. Thanks for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.
Simon C
Verified Buyer

It did what it said on the tin. Process was straightforward, updates were regular and payment prompt. You clearly don't get the face value of the card but its better that than the card expires in a draw or you go through the agonies of directly selling the card yourself. Have recommended.
Thanks for your review Simon, and for recommending Cardyard. We are very glad to be of service.
Wheats
Verified Buyer

I go to a lot of concerts and festivals. I'm always on the lookout for ways to make it cheaper, and buying Ticketmaster giftcards on Cardyard really helps.
We're very pleased to supply Ticketmaster gift cards Wheats, and any others you'd like. Thanks for your review of Cardyard and for using our service.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very fast delivery.
Thanks for your comments Lisa.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Easy to you, brilliant to sell unwanted gift cards!
Thanks for your review Sarah, I'm glad it worked for you.
Annamaria A
Verified Buyer

I was skeptical at first, but I'm so pleased I used this company. It was so quick and easy; Cardyard kept me updated every step of the way on the status of my gift card in the form of emails. And was paid in no time. Absolutely brilliant for getting rid of those unwanted gift cards that will never get used. I would definitely recommend!
Thanks for overcoming your reservations Annamaria. As you say, there is nothing to concern anyone who has a valid card to dispose of on Cardyard, and we have a great selection of discount cards to. Thanks for taking time to review our website too. Best wishes, Mike
Unverified Reviewer

I have just received my second order from card yard card yard. I ordered booked opens for my wife with a huge 20% discount - My wife thinks I have really spoiled by spending so much money on her! Naturally I forgot to mention The discount.
Thanks for your review, and good to hear your wife is happy with her card from Cardyard.
Kind regards, Mike
Maureen G
Verified Buyer

I was initially quite sceptical on buying from this site, but i ordered a River Island card, it was delivered 3 days later and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend and will be using this site again.
I'm glad you overcame your skepticism Maureen, and made a purchase on Cardyard. Our River Island cards at 20% off are a great deal at the moment.
Thanks for your review, Mike
Robert W
Unverified Reviewer

I purchased an Apple iTunes (email) voucher at a huge 15% discount. The voucher code arrived in my inbox within a few minutes and worked first time.
Its fitting you wrote your review almost as quickly as we dispatched the code! Thanks for your feedback Robert and we are glad it worked so smoothly.
Sharon
Unverified Reviewer

Such an amazing idea and the service is fantastic!!! I win vouchers in work but they're not always for shops which I like so I can sell them on Cardyard and buy the ones I use. Sometimes for a better value to what I originally had. So easy and sooo quick. Will definitely be using again. Thank you Cardyard!
We're pleased the service worked well. Thanks for your review of Cardyard Sharon, and we look forward to having you back soon.
Regards
Mary K
Verified Buyer

Ordered a gift card and it came the following day. Very impressed!
Thanks for your review Mary, and we look forward to your next purchase.
Best wishes,
Victoria M
Verified Buyer

As another reviewer said, I was initially a little cynical about using the service. However, the service was spot on, I was kept informed of the progress regularly and had the money in my account within three days of posting my gift card. Would highly recommend.
I'm glad you braved us Victoria, and thanks for your review and recommendation.
Mrs Denise S
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. Delivery excellent arrived next day. Recommend to everyone.
We are very glad your gift card arrived in time Denise. Thanks for your review and recommendation for Cardyard.
Kerry S
Verified Buyer

The whole process was so quick and easy. I received the money for my gift cards within 2 working days. I would highly recommend and definitely use again.
Thanks for sending the information with your cards Kerry, it made it easy for us. We look forward to your return to Cardyard soon.
Best wishes, Mike
Shaun R
Verified Buyer

My partner and I have used Cardyard on several occasions and have always received fantastic service. The process is so efficient and we've always had the payment within our account within days of sending. Highly recommended.
Many thanks for your continued support of Cardyard Shaun,
Linda D
Verified Buyer

A great way to get rid of unwanted gift cards, thank you!
Very happy to take any more cards Linda. Thanks for your review of Cardyard.
Cardyard is rated 4.83 based on 101 reviews