Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
This company surpasses my expectations. I regularly buy cards at a good discount, their admin is excellent. They respond quickly and always sort out any issues.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sue. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team!
Trustworthy site, I only buy cards that are on offer and so far I use this and another site as my two trusted sites. Sometimes the cards don't come instantly even after you've been verified so make sure to get your cards ahead of time
Thank you for leaving a review. All of the cards on Cardyard are discounted. We do advise on the website it can take up to an hour to receive electronic cards.
I purchased multiple Amazon vouchers, for a decent price, with no hidden fees or costs. Received fairly quickly, and all codes worked perfectly.
Hi Alex, thank you for leaving a review and for your custom here at Cardyard.
I absolutely love cardyard. I use them all the time and have saved lots of money with them. There was one very rare case when a code didn’t work and their customer service was amazing - responded within minutes and sent a refund.
Hi Fabien, thank you for leaving a review. Its really good to hear you've saved money through using Cardyard! Its nice to hear our customer service has been amazing.
Great savings, fast e-delivery
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
great, but pay out is slow
Thanks for leaving a review. Our pay out times aren't slow, we have the process in place to ensure a smooth transaction for both sellers and buyers. You get cash for your unwanted gift cards in the time frame given.
My first go to site to check before buying anything... great savings & exceptionally quick purchases... thank you.
Hi Irene, thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear you check our site for gift cards before making a purchase, its a really good way for saving money!
This the best gift card website I found. Their service is great and swift to redress any issues I’ve had.
Thank you for leaving a review. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our team!
Very easy to use website and great discounts on gift cards - usually receive them by e mail within a few minutes. Never had any problems and gift cards have always worked fine over the last 3 years I have been using Cardyard
Hi Ian, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you find the website quick and easy to use. Thank you for your continued custom!
Great website. Simple and easy to use and giftcards are available pretty much straight away to use. Great customer service too. Thank you Cardyard, you've helped me save a fair bit by buying discounted egift cards.
Hi Fatema, thank you for leaving a review. Its good to hear you find Cardyard easy to use and that you've saved money through buying cards. I
A gift card seller on Cardyard, had no issues selling a lot of Tesco and Curry's pc world gift cards, always got paid within the 2 week period and gift cards sold the second they were approved. I haven't had to refund anyone nor did anyone pretend the gift card was empty when I verified the balance and so did Cardyard. overall amazing website to sell and buy giftcards on.
Hi Antoniu, thank you for leaving a review. I'm pleased to hear you got cash for your wanted cards.
So Mike from Cardyard reached out to me for review and I realised I have not given this great site a rating yet. A simple site where I am a regular buyer. I wish more people sell their unwanted gift cards here and between than 4% discount on Tesco please. Sell your cards here. Now!
Hi Rahul, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Tesco cards do usually sell pretty fast. Our rates are at the best they can be.
I’m not sure what the point of this site is other than to obtain a large amount of personal information. I have a gift card to sell and had to give lots of personal details including my address and bank account details, to then be told I had ‘failed’ and couldn’t sell the gift card. The company offer no explanation what I have failed, why or how to remedy it. What are this company doing with my data, who is processing it and what have I failed? They now have no interest in selling my gift card but have all my details. The customer service is extremely poor and offer no solution to the problem?
We share your frustration Dan and like you, we had put a lot of effort into your sale which was for a high value item. Because of this we asked for ID which we sent to TransUnion, a data bureau. Their details are in our privacy policy, and are also included in the email when we request ID (though we realise wasn't in the email we sent you which has lead to a review and change of our process). It is rare for ID checks to fail, but we have to rely on TransUnion to keep us all safe. Due to this failure, we are unable to accept your card. We process thousands of cards a week and have to take precautions to keep the quality of our service as high as it is. I understand it is very frustrating to be denied our service, and I hope you are able to achieve your aims some other way. Best wishes, Mike
Excellent. Easy to use and exactly what I was after.
Hi Neil, thanks for leaving a review. its good to hear you found our service easy to use.
Absolutely fantastic, get good gift cards at decent discounts and when I rarely have an issue the customer service team are at the ready to help. Clear and concise, easy to navigate the website, very happy I found this site.
Thank you for leaving us a review Debbie. Im pleased to hear you find our customer support are helpful. Its good to know you find the website easy to navigate.
It works - any issues quickly resolved
Thanks for leaving a review Peter.
I have found this service very easy to use from start to finish. Any queries I have had have been dealt very promptly. My only I wish if in the future there were a wider choice of gift cards available to purchase
Hi Sanjiv, thanks for leaving a review. What cards would you like to see? Lots of retailers we have, the cards are sold within minutes.
What a great idea! I sold two unwanted gift cards, and traded them for ones that I could use. You lose a little when selling but the ones you buy are discounted so overall good value. Wonderful.
Hi Nick, thanks for leaving a review. Its good to hear from someone who used both the selling and buying sides of the service!
Occasional blips but nearly always my purchases arrive almost immediately.I would recommend this company to anyone who prevaricates about purchasing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Anthony and for recommending us.
Excellent service!
Thank you for leaving us a review.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,237 reviews