Cardyard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Click Here

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Reliable, quick, and easy to use with good safeguards in place"
Hi there, thanks for leaving your review. We hope you use Cardboard again the future.
Thanks, Demi
"Amazing company. :) always use for selling unwanted gift card. If you want to sell, I definitely recommend. I don’t know about buying because I haven’t bought gift cards off them. Don’t understand why they have negative reviews because they are absolutely amazing."
Hi there, thank you so much for leaving a review. I am glad to hear you are able to make use of our service with your unwanted gift cards.
Thanks, Demi.
Hi there, thank you so much for leaving a review and for recommending us. We're glad you make use of our service for your unwanted gift cards.
Thanks, Demi
"I love using cardyard, it's a great way to small fortune. I've saved £100s of pounds."
Hi Paul, thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you love using our service and have saved an amazing amount of money.
"scam , use code"
Hi Ta, I've looked into your account and can see that we did not accept your codes as we are waiting for a copy of your egift certificates. Your codes have not been accepted by us so I don't understand your comment.
Regards, Mike
"In reply to your response to my first review: I send you a voucher on which you value at a certain amount then upon receiving it you say its invalid...if you had done your job correctly you could have ascertained this before I sent it...thats why you are rubbish."
Unfortunately the voucher you sent us is no longer accepted by the retailer. We will return the voucher to you today with instructions on how to retrieve the value from the retailer. We provide a very good service and help many thousands of customers.
Regards, Mike
"DO NOT BUY FROM CARDYARD! I have been buying online for countless years, but this has been the worst experience I've ever had. I tried to make a test £4 purchase to see if this site was a scam or not and it not go ahead. The same card I've used to make hundreds of online and offline purchases this year without problem. I chased them up and they asked me for my ID. No company I've ever made an online purchase has asked me for that. I scanned and emailed them my proof of ID immediately. Then they did not reply to me. They simply wrote me one sentence saying "check Intercom". I had no idea what intercom was, as not a single of the hundreds of thousands of people I've communicated with by email over the years has asked me to "check Intercom". I eventually discovered this was their online chat facility. Why they can't simply answer my email or give me a ring beggar's belief. No replies there whatsoever. I even sent them screenshots showing there's no reply there. I tried ringing them multiple times - no answer to the phone. Left message to be rang back - re reply. Tried contacting them again by email etc. But they are complete and total amateurs. I haven't received my voucher code! This is literally the worst shopping experience I've ever had. Wasted three hours of my time with no result. This site is probably run by a one man/woman in their bedroom - hence never picking up the phone - probably from Eastern Europe or somewhere like that due to the poor and difficult-to-fathom English and is a complete shambles of an operation. Don't touch them with a barge pole: you will regret it!"
I am sorry you felt the need to leave a negative review. We have been corresponding with you over the past couple of days where we tried to verify and assure the safety and security of your purchase. We regret that we haven't been able to do this. Since we are a money product supplier, security is very important to us and we have to adhere to strict procedures and sometimes we are unable to proceed with purchases. We do care about our customers and regret we were not able to progress your order. Regards, Lea
"They are with holding my payment although I met all quarantine conditions, they seem to believe I am liable for the collapse of Thomas Cook Plc although Thomas Cook went into administration 23rd of September which is three days after the quarantine period was passed. I am still waiting for payment"
The demise of Thomas Cook is a very big and sad event. Many thousands of people have lost their jobs and their livelihoods and many gift card holders have lost all their money. You were smart enough to sell your gift card on Cardyard and we have been corresponding with you to explain that this unfortunate event has led to a delay in your payment. We expect to have this resolved within the next 2 weeks.
"Sent in a gift card for £100 pounds, was told multiple times (I.e. in letters, emails, and on the website) that I would be paid £81 but only received £76. I then sent them the email proving that I should have had an extra £5 and was ignored. Avoid this site."
I am sorry to read that you felt to write this review Kane. Our customer services team has communicated with you and explained why there was a difference. Regards Lea.
"As a regular user I am very pleased with the savings I make and the excellent service by post and when necessary by phone."
Many thanks for your review Sue, and for our regular custom.
Kind regards
Mike
"Cardyard is my favourite place to shop. It's safe, reliable and must have saved me a fortune! I can't praise Cardyard highly enough."
Any you are our favourite customer Anna! Thank you so much for your great feedback and we hope we can keep up the service level.
Best Wishes
Mike
"Great website saved a fortune of stuff i was intending to buy anyway. Service second to none"
I'm really glad we could help you same money on your purchases James, and you are happy with our service. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Kind regards, Mike
"I have purchased several gift cards from cardyard. The percentage deducted is greater than other sites. I have had no problems at all and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to save money."
Hi Claire, thanks for leaving your review and for recommending us.
"Can't say very good because couple of times you forgot to post my giftcards"
Sorry about those two cards Dorothy, but glad you got them in the end, and thanks for continuing to use us. We usually post cards very quickly. We are always improving our processes and plan to implement a reminder bot to keep tabs for us. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Kind regards, Mike
"Excellent service. I did have a problem with one of my purchases but they sorted it out straight away."
Hi there, thanks for leave your review. Should any problems occur, we aim to resolve as quickly and smoothly for our customers.
"Great website. I use it often."
Hi Willen, thanks for leaving a review and for your continued custom.
"I've bought several gift cards from Cardyard. They are a very efficient and friendly organisaton. The website is always up to date and often has the cards I am looking for (or a surprising and pleasing alternative.) I can only speak as a buyer but the deals are nearly always better than larger commercial competitors."
Thank you so much for your feedback Christopher, and I'm really glad we have helped to save you money. Thank you for your continued custom too.
Kind regards
Mike
"Transactions carried out promptly with no errors. Wish all my suppliers were this expedient."
Hi Anthony, thanks for leaving your review. I am glad to hear the process has worked well for you.
"Very fast and reliable service I’ll say the 5 stars are not enough I’ll hive them 11 out of 10 if available Thank you"
Hi Adrian, thanks for taking the time to leave your fantastic review and for your continued custom here at Cardyard.
"I was a little dubious, however my feelings where totally unfounded. Everything worked exactly as it should have. It was easy and straight forward and didn't even take long."
Hi Alexander, thanks for leaving your review. I am pleased to hear this and that found the process easy. We hope you will use Cardyard again in the future.
"Excellent service quick and efficient and no hassle buying the cards I wanted. A greater selection would be good but happy with the ones I have brought"
Hi Winston, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We receive a daily influx of new cards, I would recommend turning the notification email settings on.
Cardyard is rated 4.75 based on 832 reviews