Cardyard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cardyard

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Clear instructions from start to finish. A simple and efficient service for unwanted gift cards. I was kept up to date with the status of the transaction throughout and Cardyard sent me the monies within the allocated time slot of sending in the voucher."
Hi Georgina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you use Cardyard again in the future.
"Fantastic service, kept me well informed all the way through"
Hi Steven, thanks for leaving your great review.
"Best service ever"
Hi there, we are glad to hear of this. Thanks for leaving a review.
"Cards are posted very quickly after ordering. Customer Service is very good when you have a problem."
Hi Margaret, thanks for your review and kind words.
"Good service, efficient and no problems."
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.
"Excellent Service, never had an issue to date. Highly recommended"
Hi Peter, thanks for your review and recommending us.
"First time user and can't believe I didn't know about it! Ordered my vouchers, they arrived in a few days ready to use. I will definitely be using this again and have recommended to my family and friends."
Hi there, thank you so much for leaving a fantastic review and recommending Cardyard.
"Brilliant thanks"
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review
"I used Cardyard for selling a gift card and the process was very simple from start to finish. I was kept updated at every stage and would definitely use them to sell cards again"
hi there, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear you would use our service again.
"Very efficient service"
Hi Stew, thanks for your review. We are glad to hear it was an efficient service for you.
"I had a next gift card but I don't really shop in next, so posted my card and had a payment in my bank within the 2 weeks. Chat is also very helpful. I do recommend posting my signed & tracked delivery so you can keep track of where the card is at."
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
"I was unsure about this method of selling, but everything was perfect. Without any hustle and really fast. Don't look any further."
Hi there, thanks for leaving your review, we are glad to hear everything was perfect for you.
"Amazing speed of return Errors corrected immediately Preferred 10% deal must admit Recommended"
"Quick delivery of gift cards and made easy with great savings too."
Thanks for leaving your review, we all love a saving :)
"I have been using this site for quite a while to sell my gift cards and I am very pleased with the pay rates I am getting. Overall, I recommened this site for people who have giftcards that might want to sell or buy giftcards at a great price!"
Hi Aminul, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review.
"I have made 2 transactions with Cardyard. Both were completed quickly and efficiently and I would have no hesitation in using them again in the future"
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We hope you will use Cardyard again.
"Good service"
Hi Jo, thanks for taking the time to leave your review.
"all good! You get discount vouchers which can be uswd for purchases,"
Thank you for leaving your review.
"Easy to use, never had any problems"
Thanks for leaving your review.
"Excellent. Great customer service. Easy to reach with quick, competent answers. Would definitely use again."
Thanks for your review and kind words. We are glad to hear you would use our service again.
Cardyard is rated 4.78 based on 792 reviews