Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
I was delighted to discover Cardyard, and the discounted e-giftcards that it has to offer. I've bought two different e-giftcards so far, both delivered swiftly by email on the same day, and both of them worked perfectly in their respective stores which were M&S and Sainsburys.
I plan to keep on taking advantage of your excellent service.
Many thanks
Hi Ian, thanks for leaving a review. Im pleased to hear of your experienced at Cardyard and look forward to you coming back again.
Fast & reliable platform to buy a variety of gift cards; I've purchased 10+ gift cards in the past year and has never had an issue with the cards purchased. Most cards on sale are digital gift cards, so it's easy to store on your phone and use with a simple scan of the barcode. I've only had one issue with payment once and the customer service was very quick to respond on the chat service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a really great review! It's good to know you find the digital cards are simple and easy to use. Im glad to hear our customer service team quickly sorted your problem for you.
Genuine company, I’ve purchased a few e-cards now for different stores, all good. Initial registration, purchase and redemption all straightforward. After first purchase, my subsequent card buys have come through very quickly, last iTunes card from purchase to listening to my new album was 5 minutes and saved 8% - a no brainier. Thanks Cardyard and keep up the good work.
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving us a review and for your continued custom. It's really good to hear your whole experience from buying iTunes cards and being able to take advantage of the discounts.
I bought an e-gift card and the process was easy and quick. Will definitely shop more when in need.
Thank you for leaving a review, I'm pleased to hear you found our process quick and easy.
Really pleased to have found this site. I shop in M&S food hall every week so by always having a supply of their gift cards I’m saving on average 10% on my shopping. Very easy to buy the cards and they are delivered very quickly. Excellent service.
Hi Margaret, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your continued custom. It's great to hear you always save a great amount on your food shopping! It all helps.
It’s just as described only better! Fantastic value combined with wonderfully efficient customer service.
Thankyou so much for leaving this wonderful review Martin. It's brilliant to hear that you find our customer service efficient and the value of our cards fantastic :)
We hope to see you again soon, thankyou for using Cardyard :)
excellent service
Thankyou so much for this review Alexander. Its great to hear that you find our service excellent :)
We hope to see you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Very good website, I have bought a lot of vouchers from Cardyard, super efficient team. I certainly will continue shop with them.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review Xiao. We're so happy to hear that you find our website good and our team super efficient
We look forward to seeing you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Katie
Wonderful website, works well, quick and efficient. I do hope the Amazon discount percentage can be increased, plus it sells out immediately!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this really nice review
Its fantastic to hear that you find our website wonderful, quick and efficient!
We hope to see you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Such a helpful company, really good to deal with and easy to sell my vouchers.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this lovely review :)
It's wonderful to hear that you found us helpful and really good to deal with
We hope to see you again soon and thankyou for using Cardayard
Very good
Hi there,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this review
It's really great to hear that you found us very good :)
Thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Cardyard is brilliant and very easy to use, great overall experience
I'm very pleased you like our service Hazem. Thanks for leaving your review, we really appreciate it. Mike
Best place to buy gift cards at discount. Have had issues with redeeming some gift cards but customer support have always been able to resolve it within few hours.
I'm very glad you feel we are a good destination for purchasing discount gift cards, and pleased we have been able to resolve any issues. Thanks for your review of Cardyard. Mike
Excellent service. Have had no issues with either buying or selling with them. The one time a purchased gift card did not work it was immediately resolved. If you want to buy discounted gift cards look no further
Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm happy you are pleased with our service and we were able to resolve the issue when you had one. Best wishes, Mike
Wide variety of gift cards with decent savings

Occasionally the codes don't work but the support is great. Really quick to respond and they sort it out with either a replacement or a refund
Thanks for your 5* review Toby, and its good to hear our support team have been able to resolve any issues. Kind regards, Mike
Great service. You have to be quick sometimes as cards sell so fast. Even when things have gone wrong. Mike sorts issues almost instantly. Recommend given them a try
It's been great to serve you and I'm glad you've been able to beat the rush to get the cards you wanted. Thanks for your recommendation and for leaving your review. Mike
Brilliant idea, excellent service, prompt response if any queries and importantly, saves me money.....i recommend regularly to friends and family.
Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending us, we really appreciate it.
they are the best and the also pay well
Hi Daniel, thank you for leaving a review.
My amazon account got closed because of the amazon gift card that I used (which was sold by cardyard)
Hi Martha, I am sorry to hear you have experienced. I cant see you have contacted our customer support team. Please can you get in contact? I would like to help get this sorted.
People should be aware found this site through google Singed up and bought gift voucher this follows

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for purchasing e-codes from Cardyard. In order to process your purchase we just need a bit more information. Could you please send a photo of your drivers licence or a photo of your passport and utility bill. Please send to email address .

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we need to make sure you are the holder of the credit card used to make the purchase.

Many thanks
Mike

No thanks mike to save £4 would rather not send my id cancelled the order and won’t be back

Michael Hayman considering you’re coming up to 60 years old are you still up to the job
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,198 reviews