Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Absolutely no issues whatsoever in my dealings with Cardyard. Got some good bargain vouchers on the website and my sale went through exactly as I expected it to. Thanks guys.
Brilliant way to save a few bob. Have used many times. Easy to redeem codes too!
All worked as expected - no problems - just saved £30 at Halfords
Bought lots of cards and service has been excellent.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this very nice review Mark :)
We're so happy to hear you find our service excellent!
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you back again soon
Katie
Great site for buying and selling your gift cards. I will definitely be using cardyard again.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to write this lovely review :) I'm so glad to hear you find our website a great place to buy and sell gift cards and we look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard soon :)
Katie
Reliable source of gift cards.
Thankyou so much for taking time out of your day to leave this nice review, Willem :)
I'm so elated to hear you find us a reliable source of gift cards
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again
Katie
Have used Cardyard a few times now and being able to get discounted cards within an hour as promised. Well done!
Thankyou so much for taking time out of your day to write this lovely review :)
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed how fast our process is!
We hope to see you again and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie :)
Professional and courteous service. I traded Selfridges gift cards for John Lewis. Process was straight forward and efficient. I'll be a returning customer.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review :)
I'm so glad to hear you found our process straight forward and efficient as this is something we strive for
We look forward to your return to us :)
Katie
Great saving on a M&S voucher. I was given the option at checkout of either being sent a physical card or e-voucher. I selected e-voucher and was emailed it 10 mins after paying and used it immediately online.

Would use again and also recommend.
Thankyou for taking time to leave this nice review
It's great to hear you found our service fast and reliable
Your recommendation means so much to us!
We look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard
Katie
Recently sold a £150 iTunes gift card here which sold instantly. Was skeptical at first being my first time using their services but all went through smooth and received payment an anxious two weeks later. Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated, and I’ll defo be back should I receive any more unwanted gift cards!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review
It's great to hear that you found our services smooth :)
We look forward to seeing you back soon!
Katie
Hi, firstly before I start and for purposes related to my review, I want to say neither I or any of my family or friends are affiliated or related to anyone connected with Cardyard.

I was lucky enough to win £5000 worth of John Lewis vouchers, now much as I like John Lewis I wanted to sell them as I needed to get some cash.

I was very dubious about selling the vouchers as the value was so high but after speaking to the wonderfully friendly Lea who talked me through the selling process I decided to go ahead and sell my vouchers to Cardyard,

I was offered a very reasonable rate for my vouchers but was still a little worried that I had to send my e-vouchers to them with all the codes, but was assured by Lea that they needed them to verify them, so they could put them onsale.

I did have to send over a copy of my photo I.D and billing address for security purposes which was not a problem.

Lea explained that as soon as the vouchers were sold it would take 14 days before I was paid as they had to go into a quarantine period so the buyers could check that the vouchers were ok.

My vouchers sold on the same day that they were put on sale and Lea sent me an email to say so and also to give me a date the money would be paid into my account.

They even sent me an email 3 days before my due pay date to say what time the money would be paid into my account.

I received my money on the stated date.

I can not express how easy this whole process was and how friendly Lea was and as you can see I was delighted with the service.

I can not recommend this company highly enough they were just fabulous and I would definitely use them again to sell any other vouchers I have without any worries,

So well done to you all for a great service and to anyone who may be worried about selling their vouchers if the experience you receive is as good as I got you should have a hassel free time..

ps, sorry for waffling on but I needed to say all that as the value of my gift cards was so high !

Lee x
Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. I'm pleased hear that you got cash for your unwanted vouchers with Cardyard. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Lea, I know she will enjoy reading them. I can understand why you would feel dubious especially for such a high amount of money but I'm happy that Lea was able to help you feel re-assured to use our service. We hope you use Cardyard again in the future. Thanks - Demi.
Card yard has saved me several pounds. Purchasing the E-Gift cards is straight forward and efficient.

Thank you Cardyard.
HI Raju, thank you for leaving a review and your continued custom at Cardyard. Im pleased to hear that you've saved money through using our service. Thanks - Demi.
I buy most of my vouchers from Cardyard. Whenever there has been any redemption problem, customer services have been very quick to rectify. Trustworthy and highly recommended
Thankyou for such a lovely review! It's great to hear that you found our customer service fast and our service trustworthy. Your recommendation means a lot to us
We hope to see you back at Cardyard soon :)
Katie
I came across Cardyard a few
Months ago and of course with all new websites you worry are they safe to use.

Well I just want to reassure all new members that it’s a brilliant website and completely trustworthy. What’s even better is the level of support from the customer service team. Even in these trouble times they are here to help and assist you.
Thankyou for leaving such a lovely review Jon. This review really made the whole team smile! It's so great to hear that our customer service team's hard work doesn't go unnoticed
We look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard soon!
I purchased a Nintendo eShop Giftcard and unfortunately it didn't work.

The customer service team were very friendly and provided an excellent service. They were quick to mark the card invalid and issue a refund the same day.
Excellent Service and customer care.
Best place to buy and sell your wanted gift cards! :D
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to give us this lovely review Ricardo. It means a lot to us that you find our service and customer care excellent!
Look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard soon Ricardo :)
Katie
They have a very small range of gift vouchers and gift cards, what they do have is good though, I just wish they would get a better range, all they need to do is negotiate with the stores.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review
Unfortunately, it isn't that simple when it comes to expanding our range but adding more shops to our range is something we are working towards this year so check back soon to see what's new! :)
Katie
I love Cardyard. I buy gift cards to the stores that I use all the time at a great price - there's nothing not like. I've also sold cards and it is equally good - there is no use holding on to a card that you'll never use! I had a problem with a card once, but it was taken care of immediately - great customer service.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this really nice review. It's so good to hear that there is nothing you don't like! It is also great to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service
We hope to see you again soon Melissa
Katie :)
Have been using Cardyard for over a year and purchased 60 gift cards to date.
The process is super fast and easy and I have never experienced any problems, either with the process of buying or with the gift cards themselves.
There was one occasion when I needed to query something and sent an email which was responded to very quickly.
Cannot praise the team behind Cardyard enough ........WELL DONE.
Thankyou David, this review made the team's day. We're really happy to hear that you find our process super fast and easy and thankyou so much for the praise
We hope to see you again soon :)
Katie
Excellent all round service from start to finish - thank you 😊
Thankyou for this lovely review Lesley
The fact you find our service excellent really means a lot to us here at Cardyard
We hope to see you again
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,037 reviews