Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
I've been a member of Cardyard for nearly 2 years and have bought over 100 giftcards without any issues and saved over £300-400. I recently had my first issue with a giftcard and needed to contact customer support. Amazingly my issue was resolved within the hour. Really top work and special thanks to Lea. :)
Excellent service. Team is very professional & helpful. I have used CardYard more than dozen times. Maximum Purchase was above £4K in a single card.
Great site, I've bought many gift cards over the years. Have had a couple of problems with balance having been used, but the customer service is quick and efficient, with issues being rectified immediately. Gives me confidence with future purchases.
Hi Nicola, thanks for leaving a review. Sometimes problems occur, but Im glad we have got them sorted for you efficiently and you feel confident to purchase again.
I've bought multiple different gift cards from Cardyard over several years and always found the process simple and straightforward. Highly recommended.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this wonderful review Paul. It's great to hear that you find our process simple and straightforward and your recommendation means a lot to the team
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon :)
Katie
I have bought a number of gift cards through Cardboard and havre found the experience very easy indeed - I wouldn't do it again if not. Electronic and paper vouchers have always been received speedily.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review. It's great to hear that you found your experience easy and that our delivery times are speedy, these are two things we strive for at Cardyard so your review really means a lot to us
Thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Katie
DO NOT SELL!! They scammed me out of a £30 gift card and won’t refund me my money! They took the information of the card and ran.
You were paid for 2 Pandora cards to which you informed us that this was not correct as you used them. You then decided to sell them somewhere and have encountered a problem with one of the cards. 'We recommend only selling gift cards on a specialist gift card exchange. We have corresponded over this issue and let you know the outcome.
Great prices on gift cards and brilliant customer service. Can sell cards to them too for good prices. Highly recommend!!
I use them to buy vouchers for things I spend money on all the time, like Uber and Amazon. I buy the cards at discount, maybe not much 3%, then top up my accounts. It's more than I would get in the bank if I use it up quickly. Process is good, relatively quick, though not instant, and so far no problems. Popular cards do go quickly though.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this review Stephen. It's great to hear that our process is good and relatively fast :)
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you back soon :)
Katie
i have received my money on time as promised.i am very happy,is a trusted website and legit. cardyard you are great.thanks .
Thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you are happy with your experience at Cardyard. We hope you can use our service again in the future.
excellent customer service, have bought over 100 gift cards with minimal fuss.
Thankyou so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this review! It's brilliant to hear that you find our customer service excellent and our service minimal fuss :)
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard!
excellent service & diacounted cards
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. It's wonderful to hear that you find our service excellent!
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon
Kind Regards
Katie
Seems like a great idea and I always check if a card is available before purchasing on line or in store. Why wouldn't you? I've had one issue with an ecard not working and support immediately refunded the money so a 5 star review for them too!
Thankyou for this lovely review Lee! It's great to hear that you give our customer support 5 stars too, that means a lot to the Cardyard team!
Thankyou for choosing to use Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon :)
Katie
Really amazing value and service. I hit a bit of a snag with one of the 6 amazon.com gift certificates I bought and Lea was so incredibly responsive and helpful that it was an overall incredible experience. Highly recommend and look forward to using again!
Thankyou for this wonderful review Renata! It's great to hear that Lea helped you sort out the snag. Your recommendation really means a lot to us! Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again too!
Katie
Cardyard is an excellent site for cheap gift cards, I use this site all the time and have never had any issues! Keep up the good work!
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review Primal!
It's great to hear that you find us an excellent site! Thankyou for choosing to use Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon :)
Katie
Only found the site today and wanted to test the waters. Reviews seems fine on this site and took the gamble with some purchases. Probably took about 5-10 minutes for the email with the code to come through after payment was made. Bought £300 worth of Google Play card and all redeemed successfully.

Hopefully I won't run into the same problem that a previous reviewer had in the future.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review Henry!
Thankyou for choosing to use Cardyard and we hope to see you again in the future :)
Great customer service
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review, it really means a lot to us that you find our customer service great
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard :)
Katie
Quick easy and hassle free, I have both bought and sold and not had any issues
Hi Ian,
Thankyou so much for this lovely review. It's great to hear you find us quick, easy and hassle free!
We hope to see you again soon at Cardyard
We got a Bonus from work, paid in Marks & Spencers Voucher :-(
No good to me, I don't shop at or like Marks & Spencer's stuff.
Looked on the internet and found CardYard, BRILLIANT :-)
Sold all my M&S Vouchers for Credit and bought Amazon & CEX Vouchers, really useful.
Turned unwanted Vouchers into Vouchers that were really useful for me.
Thanks CardYard. :-)
Hi Lee, thanks for leaving a review. Im really pleased to hear you sold your unwanted vouchers for credit and were able to use it on vouchers for what you wanted 😊
Discounts used to be better. But still some deals to be had. Generally good service, even when I have had instances of used cards being sold, they have offered a refund fairly pain free. Have used multiple times and will use again
Hi Keith, thank you for leaving a review. We often review and change our discounts. I'm glad to hear that any problems, have been resolved for you. Thanks for your continued custom.
Great site, have used for both buying and selling, definitely a fault free process.
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear from someone who both buys and sells.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,107 reviews