Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
All seems above board so appy enough
Simple service to use, slightly frustrating that some cards take a little longer to process than others but they do explain that in their Terms and Conditions but I have sold and bought many cards with no issues.
Occasional digital blips but,overall,a very fast and reliable service.
Have used Cardyard for over 2 years now. Always a great range of retailers available to buy at good discounts.
Brilliant scheme use it all the time saves me quite a bit. It’s no hassle works every time.
I am a new user to Cardyard having previously used other discount card providers. I have found their service and response time second to none. They also offer the most advantageous card prices l have come across. I recommend others to give Cardyard a try.
Never shop on Amazon now without using agiftcard from cardyard . I usually save 4% on all my purchases. Any problems are resolved promptly
Legit! Process of buying was very quick and easy. Received the email confirmation of order and with the gift card details within a minute. Saved a couple of pounds, which makes such a big difference when you add them all up. Would definitely buy gift cards from them again!
quick process great value for money
Good easy way to get a discount on purchases. Simple to buy and use.
I bought an iTunes code from them at a discount. All went well and I will use them again. I have not tried to sell through them yet. The transaction was trouble free and I have no complaints whatsoever.
It's like getting money off your shopping without looking for a discount. All cards purchased received on same day and worked seamlessly. Buy on the spot and then save and shop. All ecards received on same day.
I think its a very good idea and it seemed very easy to do.
I have bought a number of card from cardyard and have never had a problem with them. I recommend it to anyone if they find the gift card they need.
Excellent service for M&S e gift cards. Only slight moan I could not get an automated. Remote delayed delivery to the recipients like I could have done on the M&S web site
Love this service and it saves me some money which is great
Great website, easy to use, I have bought a few cards off them. Only ever had an issue with one card and their customer support was very helpful at getting me sorted.
I've been a satisfied customer with Cardyard for about 3 years now. Recently I found that I had a problem with a gift card, one I had bought from them about 6 weeks ago. I'm pleased to report that Cardyard sorted it out quickly and efficiently. From my experience you can buy with confidence.
First time using the site to sell gift cards and I was nervous but would now recommend. Process was quick and easy. Communication was excellent. They answered a question I had quickly. Kept informed of status along the way. Received payment on scheduled pay date.
Excellent website for selling and buying giftcards and vouchers. I have had no problems with either selling or buying. Would definitely recommend this site to anyone looking to save on their shopping or looking to sell their own gift vouchers.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review :) Your recommendation means so much to the whole team
We hope to see you again and thankyou for choosing Cardyard
Katie