Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
E-cards came through quickly but sadly still waiting for the rest of the order to arrive
Hi, please can get in contact with our customer service at support@cardyard.co.uk so they can sort this for you.
Please add other payment methods e.g. G-pay, applepay, PayPal..
Hi there,
We do have Paypal as a payment method. The reason we can't have the other two at the moment is because we are a small company, we hope to implement more payment methods in the future

Kind regards
Katie
I have bought many Google play cards.whilst it started off brilliant in that you were getting cards discounted and received quickly the last 5 I've done ,4 of them I've had issues with. They wouldn't work as in Google said they have already been used and the last one was a £50 card that Google said it was fraudulent and I had to send them details of where it was purchased and screenshots of ID etc.
Although after emails back and forth to customer service I did get refund back from them but each have taken a week to get back which was annoying.
Havnt purchased a card since unfortunately
Hi Robbie, thanks for leaving a review. As these cards come in from the public, which is why they are discounted, there sometimes are issues out of our control. We are aware of google play and have been reviewing it. I'm pleased to hear you have been refunded for them though, the time refunds take to be processed is to do with the banks.
Used them 3 times now I think, the 1st 2 times were fine but the last time was probelmatic. I bought a £25 iTunes card, got the code within a few minutes but it didn’t work. I used thee chat facility and was given a new code as they .thought there was a typo in the initial one, but this didn’t work either. End result ,they had to refund but it was a lot of wasted time
Hi David, thanks for leaving a review. As the cards from the public, there sometimes are issues when the cards don't work which is out of our control. I am pleased to hear you got your money back.
can be frustrating/dissapointing. recieve code fast but most of the time cannot redeem
Hi there - Google Play have had quite some problems and even though who we check the balance of the cards they appear to be active and ready to use, when a buyer goes to redeem the card they unfortunately have an issue in which we then have to issue a refund/new card depending on stock. Though due to the problems, we no longer accept Google Play.
They have a very small range of gift vouchers and gift cards, what they do have is good though, I just wish they would get a better range, all they need to do is negotiate with the stores.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review
Unfortunately, it isn't that simple when it comes to expanding our range but adding more shops to our range is something we are working towards this year so check back soon to see what's new! :)
Katie
sold a 25 pound gift card n got 22.50 back, scam but ill take ykwis
We don't understand your review Noa. We paid you the promised sum of money within the agreed timeframe. Yes, it does take 2 weeks but that was made very clear when you listed the card We can only provide the service we do by having the 2 week payment schedule.
Regards, Mike
Its okay you get fair rates but the sale can be extremely slow ive some psn codes on sale for a week now and they still havent sold,others sell within hours but these have been up for days so i hope its not some sort of a system glitch

iTunes sell fast tho and payments so far have always hit my bank account on the same day or a day early as promised.
Hi Gabor, I'm sorry we weren't able to sell your cards as quickly as you hoped. It's true there was a glut of one retailer on our site and we need to keep an eye on our discounts to make sure all retailers sell as quickly as others. I'm sure they will sell quicker now if you want to give us another go.
Best wishes
Mike
Sold 3 gift cards to Cardyard. Process was simple. Was emailed to say all had been approved and a specified amount of money would be in my account within days. The money which arrived was not the same amount as the email. Have tried to ask Cardyard why I received less money via their online chat but no reply as yet. Disappointed.
Thanks for using Cardyard Amanda, but I'm sorry you received misleading emails as the money you received was the correct amount. We've checked our logs and our chat and are a little flummoxed by your experience and I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed. Best wishes, Mike
The site is good but the way it gives status updates is pathetic.
Thank you for leaving your review and for your feedback. The only way to receive updates is by email though we have been looking at other ways of doing so. Kind regards, Mike
I ordered two of the same gift cards and received my codes promptly - however both codes had already been used.
Upon contacting support I was granted a new code and a refund on the other as there was only one in stock.
The actions taken by their support team were fantastic, however I should never have been given used codes in the first place - the fact that they only had one left, and were willing to give me two used codes is frankly disgusting.

That being said, thanks to the support team for providing the service that I should have had to begin with.
Hi there, thanks for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear you experienced having codes that were already redeemed. The codes are from the general public and unfortunately with iTunes we are unable to check if codes have already been redeemed. However, I am glad to see we got this resolved for you. Thanks, Demi
You guys take a long time to send the money back to the consumers.
Hi Jalil, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Payment terms are as per our terms and conditions depending on the card that has been sold. Thank you for using Cardyard.
Good price. Too slow to process for an electronic voucher.
Hi, thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you are pleased with the amount offered. Payment terms are as per our terms conditions which includes any e-voucher will be paid 2 weeks after it has sold.
Had 3 £10 iTunes cards. Sold 2 but still to sell the 3rd. Money take a long time to process. But all in all not bad
Hi Jason, thank you for leaving your review. We have contacted you to resolve this issue, to which your immediately replied and this has now been resolved. Thank you for using Cardyard.
As far as the discount level goes, ease of purchase everything is fine. I emailed customer services about how pleased I was. No reply. Not good. I bet you won't be using this review.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am pleased to read that the process of purchasing met your expectations. We appreciate every review submitted.
Good service
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to read that Cardyard has provided you with a good service. Lea
Paid in full though a little slow would use again
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Edward. I am pleased to read that you would use Cardyard again and that you received payment in full. Regards, Lea
I got some cash for an unwanted voucher
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to read that Cardyard was able to give you some cash for your unwanted voucher. Regards, Lea
I got what i needed in the end.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Colin. I am pleased to read that you got what you needed in the end. Regards, Lea
My voucher code had already expired so it was not a great 1st time shopping experience, had to speak with live help to get the issue fixed this is why I am giving 3* as live help acted very fast to assist me. Would I buy again ? I'm undecided as I think it was over all pretty time consuming
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Although our aim is to provide an excellent shopping experience, sometimes, especially with iTunes, the verification can only happen at the point of sale. I am pleased though that our live help chat was able to assist very fast to get your query fixed. Regards, Lea
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,144 reviews