Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
This the best gift card website I found. Their service is great and swift to redress any issues I’ve had.
Posted 38 minutes ago
Very easy to use website and great discounts on gift cards - usually receive them by e mail within a few minutes. Never had any problems and gift cards have always worked fine over the last 3 years I have been using Cardyard
Hi Ian, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you find the website quick and easy to use. Thank you for your continued custom!
Great website. Simple and easy to use and giftcards are available pretty much straight away to use. Great customer service too. Thank you Cardyard, you've helped me save a fair bit by buying discounted egift cards.
Hi Fatema, thank you for leaving a review. Its good to hear you find Cardyard easy to use and that you've saved money through buying cards. I
A gift card seller on Cardyard, had no issues selling a lot of Tesco and Curry's pc world gift cards, always got paid within the 2 week period and gift cards sold the second they were approved. I haven't had to refund anyone nor did anyone pretend the gift card was empty when I verified the balance and so did Cardyard. overall amazing website to sell and buy giftcards on.
Hi Antoniu, thank you for leaving a review. I'm pleased to hear you got cash for your wanted cards.
So Mike from Cardyard reached out to me for review and I realised I have not given this great site a rating yet. A simple site where I am a regular buyer. I wish more people sell their unwanted gift cards here and between than 4% discount on Tesco please. Sell your cards here. Now!
Hi Rahul, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Tesco cards do usually sell pretty fast. Our rates are at the best they can be.
Excellent. Easy to use and exactly what I was after.
Hi Neil, thanks for leaving a review. its good to hear you found our service easy to use.
Absolutely fantastic, get good gift cards at decent discounts and when I rarely have an issue the customer service team are at the ready to help. Clear and concise, easy to navigate the website, very happy I found this site.
Thank you for leaving us a review Debbie. Im pleased to hear you find our customer support are helpful. Its good to know you find the website easy to navigate.
It works - any issues quickly resolved
Thanks for leaving a review Peter.
I have found this service very easy to use from start to finish. Any queries I have had have been dealt very promptly. My only I wish if in the future there were a wider choice of gift cards available to purchase
Hi Sanjiv, thanks for leaving a review. What cards would you like to see? Lots of retailers we have, the cards are sold within minutes.
What a great idea! I sold two unwanted gift cards, and traded them for ones that I could use. You lose a little when selling but the ones you buy are discounted so overall good value. Wonderful.
Hi Nick, thanks for leaving a review. Its good to hear from someone who used both the selling and buying sides of the service!
Excellent service!
Thank you for leaving us a review.
When my parents bought my son an iTunes voucher by mistake for Christmas cardyard saved the day, they bought the apple one voucher and with the credit we bought him the playstation one he wanted, all done within weeks,Excellent service, would highly recommend and will definitely use again
Hi Louise, I'm super pleased to hear you turned exchanged the wrong gift card for one you made use of. Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us.
Excellent value for money. Great customer service received whenever I have had a problem. Great discounts for every day use. Thank you Cardyard a very happy customer.
Thank you for leaving a review. Its nice to hear you find the cards excellent value and that our customer service team have been helpful. Thanks for your continued custom.
Nothing bad to say about Cardyard. Even when issues appeared, they dealt with it straight away.
Thanks for leaving a review Robert, it's good to hear that when you have experienced any issues, our team have dealt with it for you.
The best place to sell and buy discounted gift cards.
Thank you for leaving us a review Jacob, we're super happy to hear we're the best :-)
Good savings, highly recommended
Thank you for leaving a review and for highly recommending us Katy!
Speedy and trustworthy service. Looking forward to a wider range of gift vouchers.
Hi Bill, thanks for leaving a review. Are there any particular retailers you can think of that we currently dont have?
Love it! So great to be able to get 12% discount on food at M&S, now not just the occassional treat. Thanks Cardyard! Just now need some cards for Costa Coffee please :)
HI Carrie, thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you use the discounted M&S cards for your food, the savings certainly add up. We do get costa coffee in but they fly out.
I have bought quite a number of gift cards from cardyard Almost all transactions have gone without a hitch - problems were dealt with instantly. Great site! Great service! Keep up the good work!
Hi Allan, thanks for leaving a review with your positive comments, its great to read.
Great for both buying and selling cards.
Thank you for leaving a review Howard.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,231 reviews