Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Great Customer Service. Communication is great, especially when you need any help with buying or selling any gift cards.
Thank you for leaving a review. It's really good to hear your comments on our customer service team, I will be sure to pass the comments onto our team.
Really easy to buy gift cards and save some money.
Thank you for leaving a review. It's good to hear you find the buying process easy.
Brilliant, have been using for well over a year and have never experienced any problems. Why wouldn’t you use Cardyard ??? EXCELLENT!
Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your continued custom.
The cards sold by Cardyard are always a good value and their customer services have been really great solving undervalued card given to them and quickly resolving and refunding the discrepancies. Can't recommend them more than enough for their service.
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. Its good to hear about our customer service team, we will pass the comments on.
Sold 3x CEX vouchers I had no use for. Granted I got back less than what they were worth but those vouchers would've eventually got lost in my inbox and forgotten about so happy to take the cash. Takes roughly 2-3 weeks for checks to clear but I'm happy overall.
Thank you for leaving a review Ahmed. I'm pleased to hear you got cash for your unwanted CeX vouchers and that you're happy with the experience.
I have had no issue with using Cardyard. I’ve bought Morrison’s and Amazon gift cards with them and they worked perfectly. Always handy to use them if you need to save a bit of money.
Thank you for leaving a review James. It's good to hear your experience with using the gift cards has been a smooth process.
Great service and the e-cards arrive immediately.
Thank you for leaving a review Matteo.
I have my own small business and have sold £1000s of gift cards to card yard and they always process things quickly and let me know if I've sent something wrong - i do get confused sometimes, but this shows that they are paying attention and checking the gift cards correctly. Amazing customer service, definitely what I as a business aspire to. I have also purchased gift cards and they come through quickly and no issues at all. Looking forward to continue using card yard 😊
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Zoe. I will be sure to pass your kind comments onto our team. We look forward to speaking with you again soon.
Purchased CeX gift cards worth around £500. Was able to use all of them without any issues on CeX's website to purchase a quadcopter. Solid purchase with a nice 10% discount thanks to Cardyard. Would definitely use again in the future.
Thanks for leaving a review Sunny. It's great to hear you made a saving on your CeX purchase!
Everything went fine
Thank you for leaving a review.
Found Card Yard a few weeks back and have already brought a few hundred quid's worth of cards, zero issues so far, and I love the service. Would 10000% recommend
Thanks for leaving a review Paul - its great to hear you love our service! Thanks for recommending us too.
Perfect, 1st purchase was a little slow (understandable from theirs and banks perspective) . All subsequent purchases have been super quick!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Simon.
The issue of gift cards electronically is very speedy. I have bought several not had a problem yet.
Thank you for leaving a review Chris.
Quick and easy to use , never had any issue with them , and have been using them for quite some time now. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us!
Really great service! Trusted and always very efficient with customer service (Demi has always been excellent everytime). Would recommend.
Thanks for being such a great customer Michael, and for taking the time to leave your review. I'll pass on your kind words to Demi. Best wishes, Mike
I have purchased close to 30 gift cards and haven't had any issues. Discounts are reasonable to excellent and although choice can be limited I can usually get a card I'm looking for within a day or two by keep checking back (the 'card available' alert isn't as quick as it could be so always worth checking) As long as the discounts remain good I shall keep purchasing.
Thank you for your custom Eve, and for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to see you have used our 'card availability' alert. We have tried doing it a number of ways, and a daily email at midday seems to strike the best balance. I look forward to having you as a continued customer. Best wishes, Mike
I love Cardyard! Who doesn't want discounted gift cards? I have made several purchases to date, which have all been without hassle. My only advice is if you order late at night, it might take the full hour for your ecard to arrive, which they state on the website anyway. I will always head here for before I make purchases online, to see if I can grab a bargain. Thanks again Cardyard
Thanks for your kind words about Cardyard Jodi. It is true later purchases can take longer to dispatch as we have less staff on at night and newer buyers may need to be chaperoned through security. As you continue being a customer, dispatch will get quicker. Kind regards, Mike
Saved me so much money on Amazon. I've also sold some cards when I had too many. It's such a great system, I don't know why more people don't use it
Good to see you have been able to save money on Amazon through Cardyard discounted gift cards Howard. Please tell your friends about us so we can get more people on the website. Best wishes, Mike
Have bought over £1000 of gift cards through cardyard and not had an issues ever. I was a bit hesitant as it seems like getting free money. Can't recommend cardyard enough though. It's the top banana. 6 out of 5 stars from me.
Thanks for your custom A B, and for taking the time to leave a nice review. I've very pleased you've had good experiences with Cardyard and thanks for your generous scoring. Kind regards, Mike
Bought a £150 Google Play card for £120, so 20% off the full price. Transaction was completed straight away, with no additional verification required and code arrived 2 minutes later and was applied to my Google Play account without issue. Will definitely use Cardyard again.
Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review on your full buying experience with us! We look forward to you using our service again.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,272 reviews