Cardyard Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

mike@cardyard.co.uk

6 Lyndhurst Road

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Amazing service saved 15% off a Pandora voucher amazing savings and almost instant delivery. Been using them for years and will continue!
really pleased - easy to use site and responsive team on the occasional glitches (card not recognized...) Well done and please expand the range!
Excellent all round service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent service!
Thankyou for taking the time out of your weekend to post this review. It is so lovely to hear that you find our service excellent!
We hope to see you again and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Used this website to save a little money on Christmas presents! The transaction was simple and the voucher came through by email the same day!
You can use it along side discount codes on the shops website which is the best it!
I will be using again!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review Rosie :) It's wonderful to hear that you were able to save money on Christmas shopping and that you found our process fast.
We look forward to seeing you again at Cardyard and thankyou for using us :)
Katie
Just joined today and dipped my toe in the water with a £5 m and s evoucher ,arrived on phone within minutes and accepted at food hall till with no issues. Bought another four straight away , no brainier if you know you are definitely going to use them.
Thankyou for leaving this awesome review Carolyne :)
It's brilliant to hear that you found our service useful and speedy
We hope to see you again and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Fantastic site. I always keep an eye out for gift cards for retailers I use all the time as the discounts all add up over time! On the slim chance that something doesn't quite go right, the customer service team are great at putting it right straight away.
Thankyou for leaving such a lovely review Tom :) It's wonderful to hear that you find our customer service great and find our discounts useful
We hope to see you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Very easy website to buy vouchers from. Good choice of vouchers. Extremely easy to use them.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this lovely review Marjory! It's wonderful to hear that you find our website easy to use and our range of shops good :)
Katie
Very happy to have found this site, now I have stopped using my reward credit card because I get bigger percentage discount with these gift cards on my favourite shopping site, brilliant!
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review :)
It's awesome to hear that you find our site brilliant and that you get discounts at your favourite shops. We hope to see you again soon and thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
Used Cardyard for the first time, and having read some of the negative reviews, I was a little nervous and twitchy (I was ordering Ikea cards totaling nearly £2500!!). I have to say though, what a brilliant service. Great communication and real speedy delivery, I particularly liked the fact that you asker for my driving licence as I.D to prove who I was, well done! Will definitely be using you as first option in future and will be recommending you to others.
Thank you once again, keep up the good work!
Thankyou for such a lovely review Tariq! It's wonderful to hear that you found our delivery speedy and our service brilliant. It is always so lovely to hear from people who were skeptical about using our site at first and to hear how their experience went. Your recommendation really means a lot to the whole team
We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Katie
I bought some M S gift cards from Cardyard. Everything went alright, got the cards next day so I'm happy.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us
Katie
Love buying gift cards from cardyard. transactions are smooth and quick. Love saving money.
Thankyou for leaving this lovely review. It's great to hear that you find our transactions smooth and quick :)
We hope to see you again at Cardyard and thankyou for using our service :)
Katie
I love the customer service provided by Mike. He has such a warmth and genuine interest to help out when a problem. Been using for a couple of years now. Discounts all add up.
Been using Cardyard for over 2 years...great range of gift cards to buy at very good discounts.. just bought Pandora at 17% saving. Digital cards arrive nearly immediately and i have never had an issue with them.. I combine Cardyard with cash back sites to get overall great savings.. highly recommended
Thankyou so much for leaving such a lovely review Ian. It's brilliant to hear that you find our range of cards great and our discounts very good :)
Your recommendation really means a lot to us and we hope to see you again soon :)
Thankyou for using Cardyard
Katie
The team are very helpful and supportive.After sales support is great, I had an unfortunate issue with a gift card not working and Demi and Katie were extremely helpful.
Thankyou so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this really lovely review Zishaan. It's brilliant to hear that you find our after-sales support great and it's wonderful to know I could help
Keep safe during these tough times and we hope to see you again at Cardyard
Katie
Amazing site for buying discounted gift cards. I usually buy virtual cards that are delivered in less than 10 minutes to my email address. If I have any issues their customer service team always sorts it out.
Short and sweet - FANTASTIC!
Love these guys, useful discounts, good service 👍
Love this website!
Hi David, thanks for leaving a review :) Demi
Fair price for the gift card. Payment was relatively quick.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear that you find our prices fair and the payment relatively quick
Katie
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,144 reviews