Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

85 Oswald Street

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy
Top quality service from start to finish. Adla is absolute Godsend when sorting things out for a perfect holiday. I can’t praise her high enough
Very happy, this was our first family trip to Canada and followed a particularly stressful year. Hannah put together an excellent package for a self drive through the Rockies and took all of the angst from all aspects of the holiday from start to finish. The information pack and reassurance everything was taken care of cannot be understated. I will definitely be returning for future holidays.
Adla , who organised the trip, was brilliant and made it all very easy for me. She suggested the Great Bear Lodge and it was magical - one of the best things I have ever experienced - totally off the excellence scale. I cannot upload a photo but have sent some to Adla.
Craig was so helpful whenever we had any question related to our holiday in Canada,The itinerary he set out for us was perfect,exactly what we asked for,nothing was too much trouble and would certainly book with you again
EXcellent support from Alda who provided fantastic help, guidance and advice all along. We have recommended her to many friends who plan to visit canada in 2018
They did everything they said they would do and everything they could to help. Adla especially was a great bonus to have contact with and i would certainly recommend any family and friends to book their holiday with you and to ask for Adla by name.
Fantastic service from Adla, she always got back to me in response to any queries, made some good recommendations and was extremely helpful and professional. I've recommended friends book with Canada Travel for future holidays and speak directly with Adla, highly recommended.
Have just booked my second holiday with this company with the lovely adla she is just brilliant so informative & helpful & really goes out of her way to make your holiday perfect for all your needs can't wait to head of on our holidays to Nigeria falls for 3 nights & then on to New York for 4 nights in July thank you so much adla 😊
Having just returned from our Eastern Canadian Cities holiday we would like to thank Laura who listened to our requirements in order to make our 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary a memorable celebration. The whole trip was very special to us, the extra places visited were well planned and very enjoyable especially in the warm sunshine for the whole duration of our stay. Our tour Director Darcy and Trevor the coach driver were brilliant. Thank you.
The trip was planned to perfection. No hassle. Great hotels good food and the train journey was wonderful. Again great service great food and wonderful hostess service.
Laura understood our requirements perfectly and delivered a faultless package for our "trip of a lifetime".
Excellent help & advice by telephone & email. Very knowledgeable staff.
I had a fantastic holiday and everything ran smoothly. All hotels were perfectly situated for all attractions I wanted to see, were clean and tidy and well equipped with everything I required. I would highly recommend The Blue Horizon in Vancouver and would definitely stay there again. The suite in the Best Western in Jasper was lovely and would definitely recommend. I would definitely use Barrhead again for a long haul holiday as both my trips to Canada have been well organised. Many Thanks to Adla for all the assistance in organising my trip.
Easy to use, very knowledgable. Happy to accommodate my requirements which involved Meeting up with other members of the family. Loved the whole experience of the Rock Mountaneer really made the trip special.
the whole trip was so exceptional from start to finish. everyone was so helpful and had time to help you no matter what. the Brewster tour company in Canada was great the two drivers we had Ti & Al were exceptional and went out of their way to make the trip so memorable. i would recommend anyone that is thinking of making this trip to use Adla @ Canada Specialist as she knows her stuff also.
The trip was amazing, more than I had hoped for! It was brilliantly organised and planned, fantastic tour guides (Sue is simply great! You are lucky to have her services!). The drivers were great, always felt safe and cared for. The cruise was brilliant as well. Staff in all the hotels we stayed in and on the ship were wonderful; friendly, sense of humour, good attention to detail. Questions or concerns were addressed by you, Adla, and your office colleagues with speed, efficiency and professionalism. Would not hesitate recommend you to others, and have done so. The only niggle I have and this is not down to you, is the BA flight out in a 7- something plane. Way too small and crowded in its seating configuration. The airbus on the return was significantly better! We loved Canada! If I was 35 years younger, I would seek to immigrate to the west side! What a beautiful and vibrant place! This was the trip of a life time for us! Thank you so much!
We hired a RV out of Montreal and spent a week travelling through Canada down to New Jersey and then across to Niagara and finishing in Toronto. Our first experience of driving a RV, but an absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish. The RV was very spacious and comfortable, and easy to drive and use, and it had everything you need for the holiday. The whole trip was a hugely memorable and enjoyable one, thanks to the services provided by Canada Travel Specialists, and in particular to Adla Toal, who organized everything for us. A big thank you to Adla and the team at Canada Travel Specialists, and to Canada
Very flexible from start to finish and followed up efficiently on any special requests that we had. I would be happy to use them again and very happy to recommend their services to both friends and family. Adla's assistance certainly warrants special mention - she could not have been more helpful!
Excellent holiday package made to suit us by Adla, listened to our ideas and sorted and discussed ideas, 3rd time we have used Canadian Travel and always been full of information and what was required.
Canada travel arranged a car touring holiday for us from Vancouver to Jasper returning on the Rocky Mountaineer.This included some side trips. We had agreat time and all arrangements worked well. Our agent,Laura Thompson was very helpful. Can Highly recommend them.
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.84 based on 308 reviews