Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Canada Travel Specialists Reviews

85 Oswald Street

Tell us how Canada Travel Specialists made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Answered all my questions, found Michelle very friendly and easy to talk to. A credit to your company.
Sophie sourced a very competitive price for a luxury hotel for our trip.
From the first telephone call and competitive quotation Sophie has given valuable advice to make sure all elements of our holiday are in place. We can now look forward to our adventure knowing that she is at the end of a phone if we have yet more queries. An all round first class service.
came across them by complete accident, but glad i did. Sometimes you can look at too many websites and get varied conflicting information. Scott was on hand to make sense of my demands. A great sense of humour made me feel at ease and the booking process was very easy. After what seemed like a hundred emails back and forth to get the trip right, we eventually took the plunge, with no regrets so far. It seems Scott and his colleagues are quite clued up on Canada and i would definitely recommend them
Came up with a very competitive price and Sophie searched out the best deal for us. Always replied to my loads of questions. Thank you.
Put together a good package holiday, nothing was to much trouble, any issues we had were quickly and efficiently dealt with. Many thanks to Sophie King in making our custom arrangements, including obtain tickets for events and changing our schedule several times. Nothing was too much trouble, excellent service to date.
Sophie was well informed, checked flights, was patient, and got me a straight flight to Canada .No stop over, which I specified, and she obtained a highly competitively priced flight within my time frame. She answered all my Qs and even advised me on the ETA website and sent me the link. If she hadn’t told me, I wouldn’t have known I needed a visa to travel to Canada, which could have prevented me from flying there. I wish I had phoned earlier instead of plodding through websites. Sophie made it painless, achievable and well priced - 10 out of 10 Sophie
I contacted Canada Travel Specialists for their assistance in booking our Honeymoon. Adla Toal got in touch with me promptly to discuss my request. I had a good idea of what we wanted to include in our trip but the advice and knowledge Adla was able to provide was really useful in finalising our plans. Adla kept in regular contact with me via phone and e-mail and put together several itinerary options until we were happy with the price. Adla was very efficient and friendly with the service she provided.
Adla produce a magical tour that ticked every box we hoped for within our retirement holiday to ourselves. She was prompt and efficient phoning when promised and worked extended hours to ensure we were able to book the last lodge on the bear watching trip
Top quality service from start to finish. Adla is absolute Godsend when sorting things out for a perfect holiday. I can’t praise her high enough
Very happy, this was our first family trip to Canada and followed a particularly stressful year. Hannah put together an excellent package for a self drive through the Rockies and took all of the angst from all aspects of the holiday from start to finish. The information pack and reassurance everything was taken care of cannot be understated. I will definitely be returning for future holidays.
Adla , who organised the trip, was brilliant and made it all very easy for me. She suggested the Great Bear Lodge and it was magical - one of the best things I have ever experienced - totally off the excellence scale. I cannot upload a photo but have sent some to Adla.
Craig was so helpful whenever we had any question related to our holiday in Canada,The itinerary he set out for us was perfect,exactly what we asked for,nothing was too much trouble and would certainly book with you again
EXcellent support from Alda who provided fantastic help, guidance and advice all along. We have recommended her to many friends who plan to visit canada in 2018
They did everything they said they would do and everything they could to help. Adla especially was a great bonus to have contact with and i would certainly recommend any family and friends to book their holiday with you and to ask for Adla by name.
Fantastic service from Adla, she always got back to me in response to any queries, made some good recommendations and was extremely helpful and professional. I've recommended friends book with Canada Travel for future holidays and speak directly with Adla, highly recommended.
Have just booked my second holiday with this company with the lovely adla she is just brilliant so informative & helpful & really goes out of her way to make your holiday perfect for all your needs can't wait to head of on our holidays to Nigeria falls for 3 nights & then on to New York for 4 nights in July thank you so much adla 😊
Having just returned from our Eastern Canadian Cities holiday we would like to thank Laura who listened to our requirements in order to make our 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary a memorable celebration. The whole trip was very special to us, the extra places visited were well planned and very enjoyable especially in the warm sunshine for the whole duration of our stay. Our tour Director Darcy and Trevor the coach driver were brilliant. Thank you.
The trip was planned to perfection. No hassle. Great hotels good food and the train journey was wonderful. Again great service great food and wonderful hostess service.
Laura understood our requirements perfectly and delivered a faultless package for our "trip of a lifetime".
Canada Travel Specialists is rated 4.85 based on 317 reviews