www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
I ordered two camera manuals only one received manual for sony cyber-shot camera has not arrived.
Extremely fast service, and it's great to have a paper manual. Unfortunately, the print quality is not quite good enough for such a dense book to be printed at A5 - it really needs to be A4 for the diagrams and photographic images to be clear, although others may feel it more useful at this size as it will fit in the camera bag. The option would be great, and more important than speedy delivery. A more serious problem is that the binding is not good - pages were coming loose the day after it arrived, despite handling with reasonable care! I am expecting to have to hole-punch it and transfer it into an A5 ring binder - if I can find one. If it were wire-bound, it would be more hardy and easier to read too.
J'ai été déçu de la qualité du scan du mode d'emploi : beaucoup trop foncé.
Rather thin for the price and quality only adequate but info was useful
Hello The manual has only 12 pages and was taken from an original dating 1975. The manual with this many pages fall into our first price bracket. We do have to cover over head and also postage and packing.
Expensive. Typeface too small. Whilst the contents were changed from hyperlinks to page numbers, elsewhere in the book there was no cross-referencing. Better to read it online, really.
If you are not happy with the manual please return it for a full refund.
too tecnical for amatuer could be made more simple
I'm sorry we don't write any of the manuals we provide. We simply print and bind what is written by the manufacturer. If the manual is of no use please return it to us for a full refund.
Excellent delivery although the initial manual was either poorly bound or damaged in post. Only posted in a Jiffy bag so no extra protection on the spine. They very quickly despatched a second version. Print quality is good, although I had discussions with them because I think they assemble the backing card in the wrong order. Unfortunately their management was rather dismissive of my suggestion.
I got the GAF super 8 camera manual in short time, thank you so much, nonetheless, the GAF fabricants of that time did not make a more detailed user's manual. Using super 8 cameras seems so simple but there are some other aspects, in filming, that this manual doesn't cover. I am happy with the 10 pages of specifications I got, though.
Please note that all we can do is print what is provided by the manufacturer.
No contact with me when I emailed you.
We reply to all emails within a few hours. Please email us at hello@printed-manual.com
Its fine as is goes The print could have been stronger
Sorry to hear this. We will resend free of charge printed twice the size.
il manuale è fatto bene ma le fotocopie delle pagine sono di scarsa qualità
Sorry to hear this. We will resend free of charge
For me the print is too small; the text only occupies half the page area!
Really sorry to hear this. We will resend, free of charge, printing twice the size.
Well presented and good service but some of the print is a bit difficult to decipher.
My ‘neutral score’ is just that ... neutral, for the manual is far too complex to take on-board speedily. To be helpful: it really needs an INDEX ... but ... I see and understand the problems. How to help: Take page 14 and move the text there to the base of page 13: this leaves page 14 free. HERE refer the reader to page 171 ff with its ‘guide’ AND THEN take the reader to page 288 ff i.e. page 287 to page 292. The cross-references on these pages HELP the USER of the manual. Pages 11-12 with their cross- referencing could be referred here — drawing attention to what they offer, and possibly ((with more thought than I have put in) could be made rather more user friendly! The complexity of this neat little camera ... whose working qualities I have yet to assess (it was strongly recommended to me - light to carry and technically good) ... but the complexity and potential are daunting! No regrets with the purchase and this really seeks to help!
We have received your comments. Many thanks. Please note that we don't write any of the manuals. They are produced by the manufacturers and our service is simply to print and bind what they provide.
Hello. The manuals for the Lumix GX8 and Fuji X100F were excellent. However, this latest one of the Leica Q2 is difficult to read. The “highlighted” sections are difficult to read, even in strong light. Not complaining, still like a printed manual way better than the digital version. Thanks. Gary
Hello Manual differ from manufacture to manufacture it is how they format the PDF. We are seeing lately they are using light shades of grey rather than a bold black for the text and once these are printed they do not come out very well. I will resend the order in A$ size this will increase the size of the text making it easier to read.
For some reason, print quality is not as pronounced as with other manuals I have received from you in the past. I don't know the reason, but the 2nd attempt was clearer than the 1st. Appreciate your cooperation in having a 2nd go.
It is nicely done, but for the size of it, the print is very small. I could do better than that with the manual on my phone, or iPad Mini. Frankly, If it were not for the distance and hassle involved in international shipments, I would have returned it.
Hello I will resend this order in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read, Regards Julie
The printed quality is acceptable but not so good
The book is the right size and it covers the (many) features of the Sony RX-100 Model 2 in great detail. The print, however, is faint and the print size is tiny. I can look up topics in the handbook, but I need a magnifying glass yo do so
Hello We are a separate company to Sony and can only print what they have made available on their website. The text size is down to how the PDF was made. To increase the text size we can print in A4 size if you would like this then please email us. REgards Julie
The Booklet contains many pages most only a quarter written ,and every page has a thee line reference to the source Sony Notes on Use base. Having said that and accepting no page index you can find most of the information from which to operate your camera. I did not receive an advised C.D. with my purchased and requested information on this ,but no reply to date.
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.66 based on 2,324 reviews