www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Very happy to have a manual that I can actually read, as opposed to the small print online.
very pleased with the manual, i would have liked to have had larger print, other than that it was good value.
Much appreciated your excellent product and the prompt execution of my order
Very good service indeed by Jeff and his staff. Always is. Thank you.
We recently ordered a manual for the AGFA C66 Enlarger and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition, thanks!
Excellent camera manual , just what I wanted , and I do like the bigger print . I managed to find all the relevant questions which I was dying to know. I will recommend your company to anyone who requires a manual. Thank you for your commutations , fast delivery and pleasant customer service .
I ordered two camera manuals only one received manual for sony cyber-shot camera has not arrived.
well printed - everything I needed for the amera and came by return of post
Brilliant manual and beautifully made, superb service in both ordering and delivery and packaging. Well done 1st class all round..
Excellent reproduction manual - just what I needed.
This has been an incredibly useful resource for a projector I otherwise would not have a clue how to service and operate. The print is a decent copy of an original user / service manual. It is printed on good paper, has a cover and is nicely bound. So I'm very pleased to have a quality reproduction of something I'd typically struggle to find.
An excellent source of repair manuals for cameras and projectors of all types and formats.
First class service and as advertised really informative. I will recommend your company to lots of my contacts.
Makes it so much easier to use a larger printed manual. And the added bonus of very competitive, First class delivery And kept in touch with me throughout the process ie from receiving payment from me Right up to the point of being told when it was posted to me, Brilliant, thanks. Highly recommend,
Very speedy service. Thank you.
If you want a manual for almost anything then I Highly and very Strongly Fully Recommend OTC. David Neil Parish
Excellent quality, fast delivery
Good manual. Seller was awesome , Very happy with this purchase.
Well printed and nicely bound, good price and quick delivery.
Well produced, nicely bound manual, 'just the job'
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.66 based on 2,324 reviews