www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
"Very good service. Manuals are as described. Delivery is very fast."
"Easy use format - worth every penny"
"Great service and very quick to have new products available. Have used them dozens of times dating right back to obscure camera manuals in the Old Time Cameras day’s."
"I could hardly believe it when it fell on the doormat as I had only ordered it the previous day!! As a former postman I find that remarkable!"
"Excellent manual for my camera at a very reasonable price. I ordered the spiral bound option at a small extra cost but well worth it. Delivery was fantastic-within two days of ordering . I am very pleased with the manual, the delivery and the obvious very good service provided by OTC. Highly recommend."
"An excellent sit down and read manual rather than sit at the PC. Arrived within the time specified."
"very good thank you"
"Making a complicated Modus Operandi relatively easy!"
"Very quick and efficient response"
"Disappointed no manual came with the purchase. Same happened with a printer purchase. I guess it's ala carte. Excellent manual, would help if icons were a bit larger."
"Excellent speedy service."
"Perfect and quick delivery..."
"Manual was excellent. Size was perfect and so much more efficient than trying to print the whole thing myself at several hundred pages long. Worth every penny and was here within a week and a half. Terrific service and reasonably priced."
"Very satisfied."
"Sent what I needed and super quick"
"A very exceptional service which produced a perfectly printed and spiral bound manual. A few days later I phoned to enquire about an addition to it which did not appear to be a stock item. The lady I spoke to could not have been more helpful she researched it there and then and the very next day I was in poccession of another superb document. I cannot sing OTC praises enough"
"Very good with quick delivery."
"These camera manuals are invaluable for anyone wanting to truly understand their camera's nuances! More importantly, having a hard copy is sometimes critical when you can't pull up the information you need from an online source. Also, the turnaround time from order to delivery is excellent! Thank you for this service!"
"Very helpful and informative, very handy and easy to understand."
"I received my Linhof instruction manual, and was very impressed with it. The presentation was excellent. I will recommend O.T.C. to anyone seeking a camera manual."
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.67 based on 457 reviews