www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Because this has been reduced in size from the original and because the printing is very faint it is difficult to read. More contrast is required.
Having a hardcopy book is essential when learning how to operate a new device. I am very thankful that I can obtain manuals thru Manual.com!
If, like me, you prefer a hard copy of an instruction manual then this is the supplier for you. Excellent copy, spiral bound,so much easier than a CD ROM!
all very good
I have been using OTC since the 70s/80s and have lots of books etc from them they have always been excellent.
Well, it isn’t very interesting but a necessary addition to my stuff.
the item was done with a quick response, and worth the money with hard back to keep files all together, well worth it
Manuals arrived in short time.
Excellent print quality. Really appreciated splitting the manual into two nice sized volumes.
Excellent manual and beautifully bound and presented
Your service was excellent, the delivery was very quick, and the book is top notch. Thank you.
The format is good: I am of an age when having print large enough to read easily is important. However the booklet is still small enough to carry around. The spiral binding is a big plus.
The text, written by Lumx, could be more user-frienely, but that is par for the course with most manuals.
The manual is very helpful .
Service and item was acceptable, very satisfied
These 2 I just bought are the recent of many. All lhave been excellent.
I buy the spiral bound versions.
For me the print is too small; the text only occupies half the page area!
Really sorry to hear this. We will resend, free of charge, printing twice the size.
Arrived quickly and smart layout well produced
It was exactly what I wanted. I have used you before and if the need arises will do so again.
A really good service, and fast too.
just what i wanted
I used OTC to find a manual for an old Hanimex slide projector. I was very surprised they had it. Ordered a ring bound version and it came within days. I can’t recommend this company enough. Many thanks.
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.66 based on 2,074 reviews