www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
"Am enjoying the manual, like it much better that the online version!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"It is all that I expected."
"Good service, manual nicely done. Size good, binding excellent(costs extra). Delivered on time."
"The manual was printed and bound nicely which is very hard to find today. The price was reasonable and the manual was complete in all ways."
"well done"
"Very helpful and easy to understand! Thank you !!"
"Excellent"
"The reprints of camera manuals are clear, neat and just like the originals from the camera maker. The price for the manuals are very fair and the manuals arrive when the maker tell you they will."
"Colour pictures on some pages would have been helpful."
"Good item, very good efficient service."
"Not happy - print is very small and hard to read. Additionally, it is in 2 separate spiral bound books - one would meet my needs better."
I'm afraid the largest book we can get into one binder is 450 pages. You book is over 600 pages!

We will re-send printed twice the size, at no charge, to deal with the small text issue
"Product and service were as advertised."
"The camera manual you have sent me is absolutely first class. Clear and easy to read. I should be happy to recommend your service at any time should the occasion arise. PS I apologise for the long delay in dealing with your request for feedback."
"The go to people for re-printed camera manuals.Exceptional service,communications and a high quality product.Cannot recommend to highly.Thankyou."
"Since there was no user manual for the camera I purchased I needed to have one. I did pull up a copy of the user manual on the computer, but that is not something you can take with you. It came within a week and is very helpful."
"Was disappointed that it did not provide film options and battery requirements and installation."
Sorry you were not happy with the manual. Please note that we don't write the manuals we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

If you are really unhappy you can always return it for a 100% refund.
"The camera and the manual were a gift for my granddaughter, and she seemed very happy to have gotten both."
"Excellent customer care prior to ordering and my camera manual arrived the following day. Cannot praise this company high enough. Highly recommended!"
"Very handy format (A5 spiral bound) with text an adequate size. Much more user-friendly than the online version."
"The Camera in the manual was showing different Controls than the camera. The on Switch and the memory card is different completely from that on the camera await your comment Kind regards John Horswill"
We simply print and bind what is provided by the manufacturer.

We will contact you directly to discuss further.
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.64 based on 637 reviews