www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
4.6
Based on 3,383 reviews
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Great manual and speedy delivery
Easy transaction and professional binding and quality. I will recommend Camera-Manual to my friends. Thank you
The directions were as published by the manufacturer, swiftly and efficiently delivered by post, thank you.
Wonderful to have a printed version.
good quality product, excellent delivery, sensible price again. (Sat Nav manual)
Much easier format to work through. Quick delivery.
Extremely helpful as I learn more about how to use the many features of this new camera!
Great stuff to see and read.
Reproduction of the official Nikon manual. Well done, spiral binding. It is a large manual so was bound in two volumes.
This Manual was just what I needed to gain an understanding of all the many options available with the Fujifilm X-T10 Camera. There is a lot to take in, but the Manual covers all the essentials.
Excellent manual. Well printed.
It gave much more useful information then the original manual I misplaced.
Informative as required
Arrived very quickly Andrea’s quality manual
Very helpful, first-class service, thank you.
I left my camera manual in a hotel room. I had the option to download and print from the Nikon site. I decided to purchase from OTC. Item is of an excellent standard. Ring-bound, lies flat and professionally printed. I highly recommend this item.
I am not technically minded and instructions need to be simple and easy to follow. Your manual was just that. Thank you.
Good Manuel explains everything I need to know about my camera
Nikon D3300 manual ordered on a Tuesday (evening). Printed and sent the next day. Received the day after that. And it’s a work of art. Brilliant ! George Kennion
I expected a usable manual., not the unusable price of junk that I received. What I received was a 2 page per sheet, double sided print on a note pad. I thought I was using a reputable company, not a basement printer with a hole punch.
Hello I am sorry you have found the manual unhelpful. We simply print the manual the manufacturer makes available on their website. If you are not happy then please return with a covering letter for a refund.
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.63 based on 3,383 reviews