www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
I am delighted with my manual. I liked how my order was processed, being advised that it had been received and how long it would take to be delivered. It arrived very quickly just as I had been told in the e-mail.I would recommend this company to anyone.
Posted 33 minutes ago
Excellent quality. Spiral bound makes it easy to use as pages stay open and lay flat. Book is larger than one that comes with camera thus type is larger and easier to read.
Arrived next day, impressive and just what I had hoped for. Thank you.
A great job done and a super quick delivery and i recommend you to others for a class product
excellent. exactly what i needed.
It was exactly what I wanted and came on time, what more could you want.
It is what I needed. Right sized.
Everything was there but the print is too small. Need glasses and magnifying glass on some topics. Oh well, the price was about 1/10th of what it would have been to have it printed from the E-Manuel PDF.
Pretty much answered all my issues.
Arrived promptly.
well the manual is good and very detailed.thank you, n.d.hide
A good service at the right price
Arrived the next day, great service
Well prepared manual
It is a good help thanks Alan M
the book came as soon as possible and in tact.
The manual was fantastic as was the service. I would recommend camera manual to anyone
Just as described on the website. Placed the order mid afternoon on Friday, received 1st post Saturday morning - the process took less than 24 hours from placement to receipt. Fantastic service - a lot of companies could a great deal about workflow & customer service from this company.
As always your manuals never disappoint. Delivered in a timely manner and very comprehensive.
as expected, great.