www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Good counsels at online chat. What could be better is to deliver in other languages than english.
Excellent. Great website; easy to order; speedy delivery. First class service.
Once again, you delivered a high quality, rugged manual for my latest classic camera, a Leica M4!
Just what I needed - a bound good quality full copy of the Mk111 instructions, reasonably priced. Also available not long I got the camera on it's UK release.
Nicely done🙂
Excellent service from the seller but unfortunately the print size was so small as to render it difficult to read easily. I suspect this was the same size on the original manual - shame on you Sony. Perhaps OTC can do something to make this manual more user friendly, otherwise you're better off buying one of the guides by White or Busch.
Easy to order, they kept us up to date on progress and delivered today Saturday 28th March. Well made at a good price.
I bought a spiral bound bound copy of a "NEW" Mamiya 6 and a lens, and am very happy with communications, quality of product, speed of order fulfillment. I have been very happy wit all the manuals I have bought, and will continue to do so when I need vintage camera printed manuals.
everything just OK!
Good points: Invaluable instructions for a veteran camera. Bad points: Some visual diagrams and print of poor quality, An original instruction manual would have been superior.
Very easy web site.
very good manual the only problem is its showing the wrong usb lead for my camera pentax *ist DS, i know i ordered from the manual info got sent the wrong lead ,but the manual itself is very good.
Jeff, I am very disappointed with my camera manual. It is inferior to a camera manual supplied by you some years back. The print is small and faint and the manual itself is larger than needed - there's a lot of spare space at the end of each page. Not a neat item to slip into a camera bag.
Hello Mary

We simply download and print what the manufacturer make available on their websites so we have no control over the content or how it is laid out.
It turn up in a very short time, which was great.
Manuel is ok but I would like the print to be a bit bigger
Hello

The only way to make the text larger is for us to print A4 size this would make a very large and heavy manual as there are 302 pages. We are happy to resend the manual in A4 can you please E mail the office to let us know if you would like the larger size.

hello@printed-manual.com

Regards
Julie
Excellent service from a Company who are totally customer focused. Well done George Cook MBE
Just received it. Have not had time to take a good look. But it looks great. Put together very well.
Bien reçu. Parfais. Merci.
Third or fourth time I have had a manual printed by OTC - always the same: high quality, easy to order , good value, prompt service. Just wish all companies were the same!
Very concise and easy to follow
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.67 based on 1,529 reviews