www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Easy to order online, delivered very promptly and exactly as expected, well done and thank you.
arrived well packed and as specified. More detailed than the original camera manual A good product. Many thanks.J Hawkins cpagb.
What a wonderful experience being able to find all my old camera manuals in one spot. Your company provides a valuable service. There was ease of ordering and expedient shipping despite being ‘across the pond’ from your business. Thank you!
Wire bound manual easy to use.
Very pleased with it.
I am very impressed by the quality of the camera manual I received. Along with that, I appreciate the good communication and excellent delivery time even though I live on the West Coast of the United States. Overall, I am very satisfied. Thank you!
Have had a number of manuals and the service and quality has always been excellent.
Easy website to use. Would highly recommend.
It it was very good very clear and a very prompt service thank you
Fast response and excellent books and manuals. I’m already thinking about my next purchase.
My manual arrived promptly. It looks well put together, is spiral bound & I’m sure it will it will be robust enough for its purpose. I’ve purchased these manuals previously & they’ve remained in good condition.
A very helpful and detailed manual which is clear, easy to use and plenty of screen shots to reinforce the instructions.The spiral binding makes it infinitely easier to use and the manual ,which was on my doorstep within two days had a repeat 10% off voucher for this year.I thoroughly recommend Camera-Manual.com. and will definitely use their services again.
Shipped promptly and was exactly as described
Having purchased a camera that did not have a manual I looked at the possibilities of obtaining one. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could have a manual printed for me. I find this much better than trawling through pages on the computer. To me it is a lot easier to reference an actual book.
Very clear and comprehensive. Just what I wanted and quick delivery. Thank You OTC.
Well-organized easy to use web site.
This manual is well laid out and easy to understand. The various sections are very well illustrated and make setting up, and using the camera much easier than I expected. A very good manual for a newcomer to this model of the camera
My order was dealt with promptly and I was kept informed regularly of what stage my order was at. The manual was just what I needed, spiral bound and with an acetate cover and was well packed.

I can’t say that the delivery was prompt but that is hardly your fault and I put it down the fact that I’m in New Zealand and Covid-19 has overstretched the postal services.

I will certainly use your service again and will highly recommend it.
Excellent easy ordering and swift delivery.
So far, so good
I am 70 with 70 year-old eyes and the current trend in camera manual printing is small. I have a Nikon D3300 DSLR unit and its manual is five and three quarters of an inch by three and a half inches --small and I must often resort to magnifying glasses to read it. OTC's printed manual reads easily and, being spiral bound, lays flat. What more could one want?
Great service, good manual only thing it would be better if it was 8x11 and not 6x8 for print size.
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.67 based on 1,715 reviews