www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Excelent product and service
Posted 1 hour ago
What I expected+++
The book is the right size and it covers the (many) features of the Sony RX-100 Model 2 in great detail. The print, however, is faint and the print size is tiny. I can look up topics in the handbook, but I need a magnifying glass yo do so
Hello
We are a separate company to Sony and can only print what they have made available on their website. The text size is down to how the PDF was made. To increase the text size we can print in A4 size if you would like this then please email us.

REgards
Julie
Posted 29 minutes ago
Quick delivery, excellent service. Thanks.
Netjes gebonden.
Very nice manual. Well put together, should last for a long time.
I have bought manuals from OTC a number of times and the quality and customer service has been excellent every time. I ordered one during lockdown and received it within a couple of days, totally exceeding expectations given the difficult working situation at the time. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a printed manual for your device.
Quick. Efficient and reasonable.
Quick response and very neat product
Very quick turnaround, excellent quality spiral-bound manual. Thanks
A copy of the original user manual not an original version, but did the job and explained what everything did and how to set it up. In any case, happy to have the instructions so worth the money. Will keep this site in my favourites file in case I need them in the future.
....................
A gift for my Son and he liked it. Came promptly.
Perfect, better than I was expecting. I had sold my camera but lost my book so this was a great replacement and if I ever need a manual I know where to come! Thank you .....
Just what I wanted
The A5 format was in practice too small. The print is so small that it requires a hand magnifier, so in practice, the item is not usable. I notice the original on line has colour pages in places, This was only black print on white paper throughout. Competitors print the colour pages in colour on coated paper. I subsequently found the 600+ page pdf on line, and shall print those pages I require in A4 size, to make the print decipherable.
Hello

I am happy to resend the manual in A4 size this will make the text larger and easier to read. We can only print in black and white a manual with 647 pages printed in colour would be 3 or even 4 times the price. Please email us if you would like us to resend the manual in A4 but it still would be in black and white.

Regards
Julie
Posted 39 minutes ago
The Booklet contains many pages most only a quarter written ,and every page has a thee line reference to the source Sony Notes on Use base. Having said that and accepting no page index you can find most of the information from which to operate your camera.
I did not receive an advised C.D. with my purchased and requested information on this ,but no reply to date.
great communication delivered on time great quality and very good price ,a company you can trust
Reliable service with copies of all sorts of fairly obscure items.
Excellent - as usual