www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
"Great to get a manual for a vintage camera. Used this company before and very pleased with manual and very quick delivery"
"Am very happy with the manual!"
"Brilliant. I didn’t know of the service which has rationalised totally my holding of manuals. My thanks to friends who made the recommendation and to Camera Manual for the very prompt, seamless next day delivery. A must for all like me who despite this present day of automation, prefer a hard copy to hold and read."
"I was very pleased with my product and the lady who dealt with my enquiry was very efficient and helpful."
"Having used Camera-Manual.com in the past I knew exactly what to expect and was not disappointed. Incredibly fast turn-around, well-printed and bound, perfect service."
"the book for the iPad is some thing 1 will keep with me every time I use iPad"
"Well produced manual promptly dispatched. Exceeded my expectations."
"please increase dpi and size"
"I found the manual for the OM4 rather pricey for what it is. However I had no choice but to buy it as I couldn't find a manual anywhere else at a lower price. It is a present for a friend. I can say that I cannot fault the delivery time, a very quick turn around."
"I was seeking a manual on old equipment. The manual was available. The printing is crisp, nice clear covers with a good lay flat binding. I am not a 1st time customer."
"Service is excellent. E-mail enquiries were answered within the hour and extra information given was most helpful. The printer manual I required was delivered within the said period. I have been very happy with the quality of my purchases. This is the second time I have bought from this company and no doubt I will again."
"Quite expensive but you do get a complete copy. Printed a bit light and text would have benefitted from being darker. There's not really much competition so unfortunately you end up paying"
"This printed manual has made learning my camera a lot simpler. With the online manual I’d find myself overshooting a page. It’s just easier with pages in a book form."
"Comprehensive and rather 'good'."
"A5 just the right size for transportation and easy to read, no small print. Delivered within time scale as advertised."
"Looks just as good as the original. Thank-you."
"Generally good but disappointed there was no page numbers in the Index, takes forever to find what you want."
I completely understand. Unfortunately this is how Sony have decided to produce the manual.

The office will manually add page numbers to the manual and re-send the order to you, at no charge.
"A most valuable source of information for my camera. It surprised me that the camera did not come with an instruction book, talk about being cheap. But with this manual I can operate the camera. Thank you very much!"
"Manual is great for my camera. Thank you"
"Nice manual. I especially liked the clear plastic cover. You could have also put one on the rear as well."
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.66 based on 853 reviews