www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
"The manual is quite thorough.! I love all the pictures. Pictures really are worth a 1000 words. I am still working on the camera,but I love it. We owned a Canon FTB in Germany and for a long time in the USA. I miss it, but this is even better. Many thanks again for having a user friendly manual."
"The manual was just what I wanted (and needed!). It was bound and nicely produced plus the delivery was very quick."
"Very good"
"The manual was up to OTC's high standard and am very pleased."
"This just what I expected and at a fair price."
"The manual is exactly what I needed and it was delivered to the U.S. ahead of schedule. Good job."
"very easy to understand and follow, instructive and covers everything i think i need to know. i am doing a photography course and manual didn't come with the camera, this has helped me to understand my camera and it's features much better and because of this has enabled me to take better photographs."
"Excellent manual. And fast shipping. Thank you."
"Good quality reprint Speedy delivery."
"AS USUAL FIRST CLASS SERVICE"
"The book was delivered very quickly. It is a size that I can carry with me in my camera bag. It is of good quality and I have already recommended the service to a friend."
"Super deal, great book."
"Easy to order, prompt delivery, everything is good!"
"Manual arrived very quickly, and nicely spiral bound."
"First class service,excellent copy manuel, well pleased with the service and quality, I Would certainly purchase from this seller again"
"Well done, arrived in a very timely manner. Thank you!!!"
"Very well done and well bound.Fantastiic."
"Haven't covered the entire book, but it seems to be comprehensive. So glad because I'm technically challenged! Thank you."
"just what I needed."
"Good job."
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.65 based on 327 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!