Buy A Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy A Parcel
Read Buy A Parcel Reviews

About Buy A Parcel:

Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

Tell us how Buy A Parcel made you happy
I am frankly disappointed. The oval table cover that I bought from the web turned out to be rectangular. Unfortunately, being rectangular, allows the wind to billow underneath and disturb any attempts to hold it down.
Δεν το έχω παραλάβη ακόμα...
Slow delivery
1 light does not charge :( I've thrown away the packaging so cant send it back.
Waited well over the expected time and when it didn't arrive I was told that the item was out of stock and that I should have had a message sent to me explaining this. However I requested a refund and received the refund the same day.
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, ich kann nicht berichten, dass ich von Buyaparcel begeistert wäre, da ich meine Bestellung nicht erhalten habe. Auch wurde die Rückerstattung des Geldes noch nicht verbucht.
Paid for goods with next day delivery. On day purchase due to be delivered got an email informing me they did not have goods in stock!!
This os from china
i dont want any feedback left for me. why cant you turn off automatic feedback. i want to buy again but i dont want feedback left for me. i dont want my review to be public. why am i asked to verify myself via instagram when i dont use instagram
Use someone else
Day 1: Shown as in stock when I bought it. Day 2: Despatch confirmation following day Day 4: 2 days later asked to review Day 5: 1 more day and it has "been handed over to Royal Mail"
Parcel was broken open on arrival and held together with an elastic band supplied by Royal Mail
Waste of my time ,ordered item ,not in stock ,was told "blue" one was same as ,it was not! waste of my time waiting in for item to be collected - train your people better
The items I bought were not true and nothing like the picture shown
Satisfied with the hacksaw set even though the junior hacksaw was missing that's the trouble when ordering things online things go missing to many sticky fingers between leaving to arrriving
Despite paying for next day delivery, the parcel did not arrive the next day. I ordered it on a Friday and the system indicated it would be delivered the next day, Saturday, however it did not arrive until the Monday, disappointing. The goods ordered were fine, and as described.
It hasn’t been delivered yet
Great prices but not the service I was hoping for. I called before placing the order to confirm they had stock and enquire if it was available for next day delivery. Stock was confirmed and the person I spoke said it would be delivered next day if I selected and paid the relevant shipping fee. Around midday the next day I called to ask if they knew roughly when to expect the order only to be told it had only just been dispatched and woukdnub fact be dispatched the next day, then the next day the courier didn’t deliver. So a complete mess from start to finish. To their credit, they refunded my next day shipping fee (as they should) Won’t order from here again
driver did not leave note at my address so i did not know it was at another address.
The items that we purchased were fine but we paid extra to have next day delivery (on Thursday) because we particularly wanted them then. I waited in all day Thursday (the link to the delivery website just said 'delayed') with no result. Rang Friday, were told the goods would be delivered Saturday. My wife waited in on Saturday but no goods and no help from the website either. Goods eventually delivered Sunday. Question : why did I bother to pay extra for next day delivery. If buyaparcel can't guarantee next day delivery they shouldn't charge extra for it!
Buy A Parcel is rated 4.66 based on 1,393 reviews