Buyaparcel Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"The items I bought were not true and nothing like the picture shown"
"Satisfied with the hacksaw set even though the junior hacksaw was missing that's the trouble when ordering things online things go missing to many sticky fingers between leaving to arrriving"
"Despite paying for next day delivery, the parcel did not arrive the next day. I ordered it on a Friday and the system indicated it would be delivered the next day, Saturday, however it did not arrive until the Monday, disappointing. The goods ordered were fine, and as described."
"It hasn’t been delivered yet"
"Great prices but not the service I was hoping for. I called before placing the order to confirm they had stock and enquire if it was available for next day delivery. Stock was confirmed and the person I spoke said it would be delivered next day if I selected and paid the relevant shipping fee. Around midday the next day I called to ask if they knew roughly when to expect the order only to be told it had only just been dispatched and woukdnub fact be dispatched the next day, then the next day the courier didn’t deliver. So a complete mess from start to finish. To their credit, they refunded my next day shipping fee (as they should) Won’t order from here again"
"driver did not leave note at my address so i did not know it was at another address."
"The items that we purchased were fine but we paid extra to have next day delivery (on Thursday) because we particularly wanted them then. I waited in all day Thursday (the link to the delivery website just said 'delayed') with no result. Rang Friday, were told the goods would be delivered Saturday. My wife waited in on Saturday but no goods and no help from the website either. Goods eventually delivered Sunday. Question : why did I bother to pay extra for next day delivery. If buyaparcel can't guarantee next day delivery they shouldn't charge extra for it!"
"No traking info, two weeks to arrive, no phone calls were answered, would not accept my payment unless i went through paypal. This company has defo gone downhill over the last few years in my estimation."
Hi Martin, overseas payments have to be done via Paypal (or offline via bank transfer) as we can't do the fraud checks on overseas cards just now - we only have UK banking facilities. Regarding delivery, it was slow you are correct. Next year UK Mail, who are owned by DHL will start using DHL themselves to deliver into mainland Europe instead of partners, making delivery speed and tracking and problem resolution many times better for all. Kind regards, Mike
Buyaparcel is rated 4.49 based on 232 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access