Buyaparcel Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"Reviews should be true and accurate. No problem with ordering, but the advice of and delivery was flawed. It said I would get a mail or text the day before, didn't, Driver delivered only the 5 bags of salt when we were not in and I got a text saying signed for and my name. Not acceptable. I complained and was told softener would be delivered, which it was next day. No advance text or mail. I do not recall signing for it, yet a text arrived saying signed for. Product was fine, just the getting of it difficult. Delivery was not by a DHL logo'd van, just a plain white."
"We had paid for next day delivery but they managed 1 day delay"
"item did not arrive. probably lost in Xmas post. BAP were prompt wit the refund."
"The service was good and delivered quickly so can fault the service. I bought a makita battery multitool body only with attachment tool included which was the reason for buying from buy a parcel. However when arrived I was disappointed to find the attachment tools were not Makita but some unknown brand false advertising"
"Hi I ordered the product for next day delivery a shower valve , unfortunately it was not sent next day even though paid for , and I let my customer down as I promised to fit the replacement shower the next day"
"product was good & what I needed but four days for delivery & only 20miles away let the side down"
Hi the service selected was our economy service which is UK Mail packets - its a 3 day process from UK Mail and into Royal Mail and they deliver on day 4. I am sorry if it doesn't make sense but we send hundreds of parcels a day and they are all sorted at UK Mail's hubs in the middle of the country regardless of if you are next door or in the highlands. We offer a 2 day carrier service for £1 extra or you can come and see us and buy from our shop in Pinbush Road, Lowestoft. Kind regards, Mike
"I've yet to be advised about delivery. I'm left in the dark."
"I got what I ordered"
Hi William. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is appreciated.
Buyaparcel is rated 4.49 based on 245 reviews