Buyaparcel Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"Quick and easy to order items and not long to wait on delivery"
"Able to get prompt advice via e-mail which was helpful when I experienced an initial problem with the item purchased. Delivery was slower than anticipated from the information on order form."
"My purchase arrived within a few days and was the best price that I could find."
"Very pleased with product good delivery over all very pleased"
"Frame delivered on time.Easy to put together and sound structure when done.A little disappointing that it several roughly filled knots"
"The item was delivered in good condition and looks brilliant now that it is made up. Only problem was the delivery time, on the website it said that I would be contacted the night before delivery. As there was no contact, I was out when the delivery person came, there was no problem regarding a re-delivery but they could have saved a journey."
"Price very competitive"
"Excellent service great response to damaged Bosch box 👊"
"My goods were exactly what I wanted. Delivery by Royal Mail was quite slow."
"Got the items I was looking for, once again . Prompt delivery."
"My parcel arrived althpugh I did not accept it."
"I would just like to say how helpful the staff members were and very friendly with me when I had to ring in to request an invoice for vat reasons. Happy new year from all at Welin Iambie"
"As advertised"
"Good quality item, however, I paid for next day delivery and it wasn’t delivered next day but the following day."
"The product arrived as expected and on time"
"Great, thanks"
"Parcel was I damaged - good. But, I expected the parcel the day prior to delivery; it wasn’t important as I wasn’t desperate to use the item but perhaps that might annoy other people...The driver was polite and sensibly waved over the wall when he saw the dogs flying around the garden barking!"
"After purchasing the Dewalt plunge saw and rail I was happy with delivery and quality tool but in the package I was told that after registering the tool I would receive a new battery work £100+. I still haven't received it and have had trouble with the registration of said tool. The problem may be with Dewalt but I am not getting what I paid for??"
"We did not get a phone call to say when it would be arriving. The person delivering it had the wrong phone number. When I tried to call you nobody answered the phone so I sent an email which was answered quick enough. The parcel arrived earlier than was stated."
"Good communication and to schedule, happy days 😊"
Buyaparcel is rated 4.47 based on 270 reviews