Buy A Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy A Parcel
Read Buy A Parcel Reviews

About Buy A Parcel:

Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

Tell us how Buy A Parcel made you happy
AWFUL Absolutely disgusted with this company. Ordered and paid for my furniture to be refunded the following day as they said there was no stock. However, they then relisted the item at 10 times the price. I have put in a complaint to ebay and trading standards. They didnt even have the decency to reply to my messages.
Terrible service. I ordered 2 items for next day delivery and have not received the items, and no one is able to assist me. I paid £147.38 for 2 desalt impact drivers that we required to finish a site installation and we were let down by terrible service.
Item not received despite the system indicating that is has. No response to my ebay query as yet. Not impressed.
YOU TOOK MY PAYMENT BUT LET ME DOWN WITH SUPPLY
Ordered on the 22nd of March not received it yet sent a request in today and so far have not received a reply
Haven't received it yet 10 days plus.
Non è ancora arrivato vorrei sapere a che punto è?
Next delivery paid no delivery. F***ing useless.
Totally disgusted . My purchase was clearly for 5 packets of 7018 Hozelock connectors . I was only sent 1 yes one , but charged the full price . No explanation just send them back for a refund . Miss representation of advertising !
The item was advertised as 1 x 5 pack. We sent one pack. An update by the manufacturer of the item brought to light 5 items were not in the pack so we issued a refund of the item for this error.
Ordered but not received no communication
Took my money and then refunded it without notice or explanation. Bought elsewhere and would recommend the same.
Can't review as have never received order.
Disgusting !
Never received my parcel and not responding to my message. Will wait for Ebay to sort out.
Not impressed at all, bought a item, paid only to be told that “due to a I.T glitch” they would not honour the order and gave me a refund 2 days later..... poor poor poor!
Very bad delivery!No one got in touch ,no notes left in letterbox.I was chasing this order my self ten days! Then finaly i did go to colect this item from depot myself. This was far away from my place ,i did waiste a half of day! So,not happy at all!
Costumer service is very good . Delivery very very poor. More than 8 days to receive the small item.
My 3 year old son ordered with 1 touch buy and not even a few hours later said it was a mistake and was told to bad
Upset to say the least
Was not impressed at all ordered chalk line for my partner and it still hasn’t been delivered so asked for a refund and they said they have put it into a paypal account which we don’t have one so now I haven’t got my money back! Ridiculous!!
Buy A Parcel is rated 4.70 based on 2,228 reviews