Buyaparcel Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"Delivery arrangements fine but when packing box opened, goods found to have been damaged in transit, and several key components missing"
"My parcel not arrived I am waiting for a parcel more than stated in the order. Unhappy!"
"As yet the package hasn’t arrived"
"Unable to review the item I bought as it hasn't been delivered yet DHL are shocking Would love answers"
"All went well with the purchase but you kept spamming me for 2 weeks after, despite me asking to unsubscribe..."
"Still not received what I ordered customer service don’t answer not too happy right now"
"Paid for next day delivery and didnt get till day after.Will be going back to Amazon who have never let me down"
"Still not received it and called and left msgs and nobody has called me back"
"Still waiting for my parcel to arrive it’s now been nearly a week nor good enough"
"Still waiting for my money as I returned the product"
"good product let down by appalling courier service---paid extra for next day delivery--should have arrived thursday---delivered monday---i should have looked through reviews before ordering---loads of complaints about next day delivery---if you want something quick and do not want to waste your time waiting in to sign for a delivery----GO ELSEWHERE"
"Once again UK Mail let the system down. I paid extra p and p for next day delivery on 27.11.17 and after complaints to the CEO AGAIN it finally arrived on 1.12.17. They are hopeless (see their reviews) and I wouldn't buy anything ever again from a company who uses them. Having said that the excess postage is being refunded but that does not compensate for the hassle with UK Mail. Another parcel from them had been in transit somewhere for 12 days."
"I WAS CHARGED FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND IT TOOK THREE DAYS - YOU ARE FRUADULENT CROOKS!"
Hi Carl, thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry that you are disappointed especially as you are a local customer to us. Looking at the records, you placed the order on Friday the 10th November and selected next day delivery. We despatched and tracking shows UK mail delivered on the Monday (13th), which is the next working day. There is a Saturday delivery option on the website as well which is a small premium over the standard next day charge, due to the carrier charging more for this service. I don't think that constitutes us being fraudulent or crooks but we will have to differ on that point. On this occasion I have refunded your postage as a gesture of goodwill. Feel free to come and see us at the South Lowestoft Industrial Estate if you need anything else. We are as happy dealing with local customers online as we are face to face. Take care, Mike
Buyaparcel is rated 4.49 based on 232 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access