Buy A Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy A Parcel
Read Buy A Parcel Reviews

About Buy A Parcel:

Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

Tell us how Buy A Parcel made you happy
This is really a heavy duty wipe. I did an oil change on my wife’s car and I only had to use one wipe to clean the drain pan (which usually requires loads of tissue paper) unbelievable. It not only cleans grease from surfaces but also from the hands with no effort at all. I love these wipes and will be returning for more.
Posted 33 minutes ago
As described fast delivery 5*****
Buy A Parcel is an excellent organisation. Very swift service. Delivers when it promises. First class service!
Good price and fast delivery
Rapide, efficace, communication superflue inutile, tout est clair dès le depart
Very quick on delivery. Will use again Thanks 👍
Fast and efficient
Great product
Very good service quick delivery and excellent product
Very fast delivery.
very good service.
Despite the Coronavirus situation, Buyaparcel still managed to deliver my lawn scarifier. They offered a good price and had great communication. I would definitely recommend them as a great eBayer! Thank you so much, and wish you all well.
Fantastic prices great customer service and delivery.
Great service and good prices
I made this purchase as the coronavirus began to make an impact so the despatch from Buy A Parcel and the delivery took a little longer than I expected; however taking this into consideration, I'm happy to award 5 stars.
Great staples well made arrived next day.will be buying more, I will be telling my mates about BUy A Parcel. Thanks yours davy clark.
Very pleased with how soon the parcel arrived.
Great service and fast delivery in the middle of the worst pandemic we have known.. Well Done!
Brilliant service
The item I purchased was a digital vernier gauge. The item I received came very quickly and was well packed. The item itself was to replace my previous vernier gauge. Delighted by the quality of the item, first class. As was the service from Buyaparcel. Would highly recommend. 10/10
Buy A Parcel is rated 4.70 based on 2,228 reviews