Buyaparcel Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

105 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
I would use this site again and recommend it to others.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Buyaparcel in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I would use this site again and recommend it to others."
"Still not received it and called and left msgs and nobody has called me back"
Julian Young
Verified Buyer
"It hasn’t been delivered yet"
"5m stanley hi viz tape measures. Very sturdy tape measure in bright colours (harder to loose), at a great price."
ELAINE LENTON
Verified Buyer
"they delivered my item in a very timely manner, gave me an hr time slot and were on time . would definitely use again"
Clive Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"As described and delivered promptly................ but the delivery driver signed for the delivery himself, he left the parcel on the back door step and the delivery note sticking out of the front door.................. not impressed ...................... what would you have done if it had been stolen?"
James McClean
Verified Buyer
"Purchased battery chainsaw with battery and charger at a great price. Minimal assembly required. Great delivery via uk mail. Pleasure doing business with them."
Gillian Davies
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service"
James Oliver
Verified Buyer
"Buyaparcel service is first class and my purchase arrived in good time I will have no hesitation in using them again"
Thanks for buying from Buyaparcel. We hope we can service your requirements in the future.
"The order was sent swiftly. It was a tree pruner of 2.3m in length, and the postage was less than £4. V good value."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service – we strive to be the best we can.
"product was good & what I needed but four days for delivery & only 20miles away let the side down"
Hi the service selected was our economy service which is UK Mail packets - its a 3 day process from UK Mail and into Royal Mail and they deliver on day 4. I am sorry if it doesn't make sense but we send hundreds of parcels a day and they are all sorted at UK Mail's hubs in the middle of the country regardless of if you are next door or in the highlands. We offer a 2 day carrier service for £1 extra or you can come and see us and buy from our shop in Pinbush Road, Lowestoft. Kind regards, Mike
ChislehurstValerie Patterson
Verified Buyer
"I knew it would be delivered safely"
Thank you for your kind words, we rely on honest feedback from our customers.
"Delivered on time, and product at competitive price"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is appreciated.
Martin Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"The product I bought was the cheapest I could find anywhere. It saved me about £90 off the price quoted by my builder. The delivery was free and it arrived as specified by email."
Lesley Aspin
Verified Buyer
"The gold shower head and hose were a very good price, came quickly with next day delivery."
We appreciate your review. We read all reviews good bad or mediocre and work hard to be the best we can.
Robert Halliday
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for my parcel to arrive it’s now been nearly a week nor good enough"
"Arrived on time with a pleasant delivery man"
Thanks very much for your comment, it means a lot.
"Second review of buyaparcel the company is great and is the cheapest for power tools it’s the delivery company U.K. mail they use that’s the problem very unreliable no point paying for next day delivery buyaparcel distpatches but Uk mail delivers it 3 days later"
Hi sorry about the issues with UK Mail we have regular meetings with them and continue to monitor their performance. Overall the are excellent and continue to improve as we work on any defects. I am sorry you experienced one of these defects and I hope you will have a better experience if you try us again in the future. Thanks, Mike
David Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Good product fast delivery and a competitive price would recommend to anyone"
Brian Seggery