Buyaparcel Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"good"
"this is second third time iv used this web site and its so easy and delivery come when they said it would ."
"Excellent"
"Excellent service."
"Good price and delivered on time. Would certainly use again."
"Parcel was I damaged - good. But, I expected the parcel the day prior to delivery; it wasn’t important as I wasn’t desperate to use the item but perhaps that might annoy other people...The driver was polite and sensibly waved over the wall when he saw the dogs flying around the garden barking!"
"PROMPT AND VALUE FOR MONEY"
"Great service. Products arrived when they said they would arrive. Would use again."
"Excellent service prompt delivery very good products and price range. Would recommend very highly"
"Impressive service and very good value"
"Quick delivery, excellent product and great price."
"Extremely good Service with very impressive prices across a huge range of products."
"My order arrived quickly, very pleased"
"Prompt service at a competitive price. Excellent delivery service"
"Great service!"
"Excellent web site prices are very good in fact cheaper than most places. Web site easy to navigate smooth checkout and speedy deliver."
"Excellent service, delivery expedited as stated and goods received in new condition."
"After purchasing the Dewalt plunge saw and rail I was happy with delivery and quality tool but in the package I was told that after registering the tool I would receive a new battery work £100+. I still haven't received it and have had trouble with the registration of said tool. The problem may be with Dewalt but I am not getting what I paid for??"
"Easy to order. Delivered on time"
"Bought for my daughter. Absolutely delighted with it. Will certainly use again and arrived before predicted date."
Buyaparcel is rated 4.55 based on 166 reviews