Buy A Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy A Parcel
Read Buy A Parcel Reviews

About Buy A Parcel:

Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

Tell us how Buy A Parcel made you happy
Great shears and first class delivery and product from Buy A Parcel. 5*
Just what I needed for my tools couldn’t find one anywhere great product and speedy delivery very happy customer thanks very much.
What i needed at a great price, delivered quickly & on time.
As always a fantastic service, good communication great price and quick delivery. Thats all I can ask for
Quick delivery!!!
Good tools
Used every day...
This is a brilliant drill, both for masonry ( drills through it like butter!! ) it feels like a more powerful drill than its power rating would suggest ??!!! Ive drilled both , steel (heavy gauge angle iron , no problem !) and wood ,same thing , cant recommend it enough !!! Came with a case at a great price!!! Highly recommended. Thank you.
Excellent prompt service
Extremely rapid delivery and everything well packaged..all good
On time and very friendly people.
The temperature control on W80 shower mixer valve would not work - it was either very hot or cold. Buyaparcel did try to help and supplied a replacement cartridge, but this also failed to work. Under the circumstances Buyaparcel agreed to let me return for afull refund which was good and much appreciated. I have now purchased a Bristan shower mixer valve which was much more expensive but works fine.
Brilliant prices, Fantastic products. Had just what I required & the item arrived quickly
I highly reccomend
Great value for money, delivery not as quick as stated though, good company to buy from though.
Really happy with my purchase. Fast delivery, well packaged and good communication. Would definitely recommend. Great all round service. Thankyou.
This company really are good at what they so. The prices are good usually cheaper than other outlets and the choice of delivery options is very good. Its not the first time I have purchased from Buy A Parcel, am sure it will not be the last. I do recomend this company...5*
You tell me I recently made a purchase of Honeywell Valves.

I DID NOT!
Hi Colin, something has gone wrong with the translation there I don't know what but it was salt tablets you had purchased from us. Sorry the invite to review told you the wrong product.
Extraordinary prices and excellent service. Am just planting these up for winter. Will buy from yourselves again.
Could not fault. Delivery as promised and at a competitive price.
Easy to deal with good service
The sander and storage box were supplied separately in the overall delivered package. On inspection, the sander was too big to fit into the box so I was disappointed with the items. However, after emailing customer services this was resolved quickly and a larger box arrived the next day. The sander itself is excellent and good value for money. This would have been a 5 star review but is only 4 due to the initial incorrect box being supplied.
Fast delivery and packed well. Updates on phone to tell u roughly when on day of delivery
Buy A Parcel is rated 4.64 based on 6,985 reviews