Buyaparcel Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"A fast efficient service. Thank you."
"We had a problem with our order, it was damaged and they maked a replacement. Thank you very much"
"Frame delivered on time.Easy to put together and sound structure when done.A little disappointing that it several roughly filled knots"
"good fast service what more do you need."
"Communication was very good. Good delivery. Just a shame that the wood was slightly chipped on the bench seat."
"Clear website with accurate information, straightforward ordering and on time delivery"
"Reviews should be true and accurate. No problem with ordering, but the advice of and delivery was flawed. It said I would get a mail or text the day before, didn't, Driver delivered only the 5 bags of salt when we were not in and I got a text saying signed for and my name. Not acceptable. I complained and was told softener would be delivered, which it was next day. No advance text or mail. I do not recall signing for it, yet a text arrived saying signed for. Product was fine, just the getting of it difficult. Delivery was not by a DHL logo'd van, just a plain white."
"The items I bought were not true and nothing like the picture shown"
"Great, fast service at a superb price!"
"Arrived on time and in perfect condition so pleased"
"The item was delivered in good condition and looks brilliant now that it is made up. Only problem was the delivery time, on the website it said that I would be contacted the night before delivery. As there was no contact, I was out when the delivery person came, there was no problem regarding a re-delivery but they could have saved a journey."
"Good price and prompt delivery"
"Recommended. Fast and good communication.!!!"
"Bought a Triton power shower. Excellent speedy delivery and very reasonable cost. Very pleased."
"Everything was exactly how I expected,easy simple straightforward."
"Price very competitive"
"First class service as always."
"great price, prompt delivery, whats not to like Roy Ames"
"Really pleased with the tool I bought, was cheapest online so brill price and delivery was within 2 days via courier and I got email to track. Buy a parcel always been good place to buy from prices good so will use again."
"Fast delivery, well packaged and exactly as ordered. Great !"
Buyaparcel is rated 4.49 based on 232 reviews