Buy A Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy A Parcel
Read Buy A Parcel Reviews

About Buy A Parcel:

Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

Tell us how Buy A Parcel made you happy
Competitive prices, good range of products, clear easy website, sharp delivery with good communication.
Been using them for well over ten years and always get everything right first time.
Great price fast delivery. Perfect
very pleased and fast delivery. have used a couple of times and will definitely use again. Thanks.
The item arrived quickly - competitive price and excellent communication by the company. Very pleased and hope to purchase other items in future.
Ordered our arbour from buy a parcel as it stated 14 days delivery.
Received a dispatched email where the courier's name was blank, so I emailed customer service who advised the reason it's blank is because it's coming from manufacturers. They will call you within 4 weeks to discuss delivery.
This is not the time frame that was advertised.
They called me after 3 weeks, so when my item was delivered it was 5 weeks after ordering, alot more than 14 days.
I won't be using buy a parcel again.
Great purchase, one of four items which have purchased all DeWalt, drill, reciprocating saw, multitool and Jigsaw. Great price and great tools all in cases.
Will but again from them.
Buy A parcel was very good delivery was on time as send and I was updated regularly thank you buy a parcel.
Bought a child’s fork and spade set-beautiful set for the garden and the company were fantastic to deal with and sorted out our queries promptly
Very good professional company. Have purchased from them many times and will continue in future. It’s my go to place to look for tools I need.
Excellent service, delivered on time. Very pleased
Happy with delivery and product
Brilliant service, quick response and my item arrived in a matter of days.... Would use again. 👍
Easy to order, and at great price!
I have used Buy A Parcel before and find them excellent. Always a quick and reliable service.
Excellent quick service
Very satisfied with the product I ordered & exceptional quick and efficient delivery I received I cannot find any fault with them.
Superb service, Great product at a very competitive price, and quick free delivery! What's not to like?
We did try to buy a product through Buy A Parcel but the company the product was c9m8ng from would not deliver to the Western Isles. We were refunded. It is so disappointing that companies are finding it difficult to deliver to the Islands.
Great service from them. Good communication and delivery. Happy with the makita prices. Beat most shops on price and availability. Used few times. All good..
Buy A Parcel is rated 4.66 based on 7,914 reviews