Buyaparcel Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

94 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
chislehurstValerie Patterson
I knew it would be delivered safely

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Buyaparcel in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
ChislehurstValerie Patterson
Verified Buyer
"I knew it would be delivered safely"
"Delivered on time, and product at competitive price"
Martin Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"The product I bought was the cheapest I could find anywhere. It saved me about £90 off the price quoted by my builder. The delivery was free and it arrived as specified by email."
Lesley Aspin
Verified Buyer
"The gold shower head and hose were a very good price, came quickly with next day delivery."
Robert Halliday
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for my parcel to arrive it’s now been nearly a week nor good enough"
"Arrived on time with a pleasant delivery man"
"Second review of buyaparcel the company is great and is the cheapest for power tools it’s the delivery company U.K. mail they use that’s the problem very unreliable no point paying for next day delivery buyaparcel distpatches but Uk mail delivers it 3 days later"
David Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Good product fast delivery and a competitive price would recommend to anyone"
Brian Seggery
"Good value!"
Peter Evered
Verified Buyer
"I've yet to be advised about delivery. I'm left in the dark."
Pat Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Good service. Good product"
Ricky Donaldson
"First class no probs"
Adrian Charles Sabin
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, messages sent via text and email with times of delivery and progress. Very pleased."
"Arrived exactly on time and was exactly what it said it was. Really good design."
Jonathan Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Great prices but not the service I was hoping for. I called before placing the order to confirm they had stock and enquire if it was available for next day delivery. Stock was confirmed and the person I spoke said it would be delivered next day if I selected and paid the relevant shipping fee. Around midday the next day I called to ask if they knew roughly when to expect the order only to be told it had only just been dispatched and woukdnub fact be dispatched the next day, then the next day the courier didn’t deliver. So a complete mess from start to finish. To their credit, they refunded my next day shipping fee (as they should) Won’t order from here again"
Janet Wheatcroft
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient fast delivery"
Glynis Vincent
Verified Buyer
"I made an error on the delivery when I got to the checkout and had to phone the customer service team to rectify it. They were very friendly and helpful, and I got my parcel on time :)."
JAMES FARRELL
Verified Buyer
"item as described, competitive price and fast delivery"
"Good service. Would use this site again."
"Good service, web site easy to use, end product just what l wanted - delighted with Buyaparcel."
Buyaparcel is rated 4.54 based on 94 reviews