Buyaparcel Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"A very fast and efficient service. Email response was same day with a good result. I highly recommend Buyaparcel and would use them again."
Odysseus Estacio
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices, quick delivery..."
"I had no problem with Buyaparcel but the delivery service let them down. I received a text giving me the date of delivery and stayed in all day.....it transpired the goods had not been collected so I had to stay in a second day."
Paul Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Variaty of products, great price and service, tracking and ease of payment"
Lewis Buckmaster
Verified Buyer
"Still not received what I ordered customer service don’t answer not too happy right now"
Patricia Ashe
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking for a particular sort of solar lights for my garden, and buy a parcel is where found them, brilliant, I ordered them ( were quite reasonable) they had arrived within a few days. Totally delighted with them. Would definitely recommend buy a parcel."
"Quick delivery, thank you!"
Malc Deacon
Verified Buyer
"Paid for next day delivery and didnt get till day after.Will be going back to Amazon who have never let me down"
Adam Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Was after a Grundfos macerator, buyaparcel had the best price by £20, was a bit dubious due to slightly low rent website (and frankly the name which implied a sort of middleman website) but all was well, paid by Sage, was shipped the day after and arrived 3 working days after that. SO no complaints at all, and recommended site based on this transaction. Will certainly use again if they come up cheapest."
"Item as ordered and arrived quickly."
"Excellent service, delivered as promised, no hesitation recommending this company to any would be purchaser."
"Good prices, very good delivery service and items were well packaged and secure. We have used buyaparcel twice now and will use again."
Terry Fielding
Verified Buyer
"Despite paying for next day delivery, the parcel did not arrive the next day. I ordered it on a Friday and the system indicated it would be delivered the next day, Saturday, however it did not arrive until the Monday, disappointing. The goods ordered were fine, and as described."
Kevin Bunn
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service, did what they said they would."
"Good feed back during during delivery period."
Tim Whelan
"Fast and good"
Pauline Daniels
Verified Buyer
"Friendly helpful staff sorted out my query promptly."
"I would use this site again and recommend it to others."
Alisha Connolly
Verified Buyer
"Still not received it and called and left msgs and nobody has called me back"
Julian Young
Verified Buyer
"It hasn’t been delivered yet"
Buyaparcel is rated 4.46 based on 122 reviews