Buy A Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy A Parcel
Read Buy A Parcel Reviews

About Buy A Parcel:

Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

Tell us how Buy A Parcel made you happy
Was 66.39.. now 13.56 is was advertised on Google search, so why when you get to the website it's 56 quid. Very misleading.
Recently purchased, Dewalt DCD709N 18v XR Li-Ion Brushless Compact Combi Hammer Drill - Bare Sku DCD709N 1 £44.99 Subtotal £44.99 Delivery & Handling £0.00 VAT £9.00 Grand Total £53.99 Ordered late Friday 16.07.21 using Free Standard Delivery. Arrived Wednesday 21.07.21. Best price I could find for the Bare unit. Arrived well packaged. Kept well informed re-delivery by DHL via Text and E-mail. Great little compact Combi Drill to carry in my Motorhome. All round 10/10 to Buyaparcel and DHL delivery.
Hi I bought makita duc254 chainsaw from buyaparcel it s very fast delivery came in 3days thanks .I have a issue with this chainsaw it’s came without dog!! I mean bumper!!if you can help me guys I will be very happy thanks .
The purchase l made was the right item and the the price and delivery was first class.
Excellent service, placed an online order on Sunday, opted for next working day delivery and item received Tuesday as promised. Highly recommended!
I cant believe the supersonic service recd . The item I ordered (a Hoselock 40 m auto hose ) was out of stock across the board and I half expected to get an email saying Id have to wait but it was there on the doorstep 2 days after ordering . No fuss no bother , brilliant .
Delivery where slower than paid for
very good seller
Parcel arrived quickly and products were competitively priced. Very happy with speed of delivery
My order arrived with in 2-3 days and arrived at time stated top marks
Horrendous customer service, Bought an expensive Dewalt hedge trimmer arrived with cellotaped up box, faulty battery and charger. No phone lines open, hours of emails eventually they offered me a complete swap meaning I would have to take a day off work as weekdays only! Then didnt trust me asking me to send them back units. Still No resolution. I wouldn't trust Buyaparcel.com Do Not Touch them with a barge pole. All Hassle they question the integrity of customers. Dodgy company.
Hi Karl, sorry we couldn't satisfy you on this occasion. If we were to send you replacements without swapping there and then or getting the old ones back first, we have no way of following up if you become too busy or send via a carrier and the parcel gets lost. I am sure you are a good honest chap but there are 67 million of us in the UK - how many would you trust to do the right thing. Amazon will replace before they have the faulty/damaged one back because they reserve the right to charge your credit card if it doesn't come back. Phones will be back on again in the next week or so as we return to normal. We can swap from any UK address so I am sure a friend or family member can do this for you, it doesn't need to be from the same delivery address. Or alternatives are you send back the battery and charger and we send a replacement by return or we sell you another and refund when the others are back. Sorry we couldn't be more flexible but I don't think we are being that unreasonable. Thanks, Mike Parker, Managing Director.
Excellent site and prices. Prompt delivery with invoice confirmed by email.
Excellent fast service, I was very impressed. Unfortunately we had an issue with the item ( Damaged within the manufacturing process, not by delivery) and an immediate swap was arranged, no quibble and nothing for me to organise. All done, very satisfied and would use again.
I have purchased from here before and am very happy with pricing, delivery and service
Where to start? Makita UK are advertising Free tool/Batteries with selected purchases. Great, I researched the qualifying products on the Makita website and the hunted for the best prices, I'm sure we all do our research on this. Buyaparcel came in with the best price and having used them for both personal and business purposes before was happy to purchase. Bear in mind that you have to purchase the correct Makita coded product to get free stuff. Buyaparcel advertised the exact coded product, I bought it, paid for it and it duly arrived. I ordered a PT2 coded chainsaw, clearly advertised on Buyaparcel website. What was delivered was a Z coded, bare tool chainsaw and added into the box were 2 batteries and a single charger unit. In effect I almost got a PT2 kit, the genuine PT2 having a twin charger, made up by Buyaparcel. This of course nullifies my claim for free kit from Makita. Goods not supplied as described? False advertising? Apparently not. They claim that "made up" kits are normal practice in the power tool business. In addition, because they don't show a link on their website to the Makita offer that let's them get away with selling goods which are clearly not as described. PT2 KIT is still clearly advertised on the website, with no information to allow customers to see that this is a "Buyaparcel made up kit" and NOT a genuine Makita PT2. Had to organise and pay for return as they couldn't arrange collection and still not been refunded. My advice would be to look elsewhere.
I like to buy locally, I had a slight problem last time with the power shower and it was sorted immediately by sending a replacement, I have bought power tools before brilliant service, highly recommended
All good fast delivery super item
Well, the 500watt drill by Black and Decker, a firm which did not have a high reputation in my youth, though cheap and cheerful, has been a Godsend in my on-going construction of a giant windmill. Mr Godfrey, the Buy a Parcel owner, is a lovely, local bloke, and he would have got 5 stars if he had delivered it personally on his way home.
Great product as good as it looked in the picture I will deal with you again fast delivery
Delivered damaged, contact made, date given for swap of item but no item arrived. No response to emails since. Charge back through bank initiated.
Buy A Parcel is rated 4.65 based on 8,049 reviews