Buyaparcel Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"Had to have a replacement item sent very quick turn round.would buy from Buyaparcel again"
"First time I used this company (I made a mistake) in my order, contacted them by phone and no problem they cancelled my order refunded me and allowed me to reorder with no delay. Now received my second order Good service good company.+"
"A very fast and efficient service. Email response was same day with a good result. I highly recommend Buyaparcel and would use them again."
"Competitive prices, quick delivery..."
"I had no problem with Buyaparcel but the delivery service let them down. I received a text giving me the date of delivery and stayed in all day.....it transpired the goods had not been collected so I had to stay in a second day."
"Variaty of products, great price and service, tracking and ease of payment"
"Still not received what I ordered customer service don’t answer not too happy right now"
"I had been looking for a particular sort of solar lights for my garden, and buy a parcel is where found them, brilliant, I ordered them ( were quite reasonable) they had arrived within a few days. Totally delighted with them. Would definitely recommend buy a parcel."
"Quick delivery, thank you!"
"Paid for next day delivery and didnt get till day after.Will be going back to Amazon who have never let me down"
"Was after a Grundfos macerator, buyaparcel had the best price by £20, was a bit dubious due to slightly low rent website (and frankly the name which implied a sort of middleman website) but all was well, paid by Sage, was shipped the day after and arrived 3 working days after that. SO no complaints at all, and recommended site based on this transaction. Will certainly use again if they come up cheapest."
"Item as ordered and arrived quickly."
"Excellent service, delivered as promised, no hesitation recommending this company to any would be purchaser."
"Good prices, very good delivery service and items were well packaged and secure. We have used buyaparcel twice now and will use again."
"Despite paying for next day delivery, the parcel did not arrive the next day. I ordered it on a Friday and the system indicated it would be delivered the next day, Saturday, however it did not arrive until the Monday, disappointing. The goods ordered were fine, and as described."
"Very fast service, did what they said they would."
"Good feed back during during delivery period."
"Fast and good"
"Friendly helpful staff sorted out my query promptly."
"I would use this site again and recommend it to others."
Buyaparcel is rated 4.47 based on 124 reviews