Butler Bookings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Butler Bookings
Read Butler Bookings Reviews

About Butler Bookings:

Butler Bookings is a leading supplier of buff butlers for events all over the United Kingdom. We accommodate small or large groups and all types of venues from apartments and hotel rooms to bars and restaurants.

john@butlerbookings.co.uk

Had a great time having the butlers - they got really involved and made the evening really fun with lots of games
We booked 2 butlers to come to the apartments for my sisters hen in Liverpool and they were brilliant from start to finish, Dave and Jamie they were very entertaining and took control of the full 2 hours well worth every penny.
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Booking a butler absolutely made the hen party! Matt was great, made it so much fun, had some great games and makes a tasty sex on the beach! Had a nice butt too!!
Thomas was an excellent host! He came prepared with games, very hospitable and knew his audience. Would highly recommend!
Absolutely brilliant. John kept in contact with regular emails and Liam was really helpful in keeping this a surprise from our Hen. Very professional, great games and obviously very easy on the eye. This was just perfect and I would definitely recommend.
Great night had by all Keiran was very punctual and polite.
Kieron was friendly and confident. He was also great at hosting the games and getting everyone in the party spirit.
Liam was very nice on the eye and ever thing we expected, came straight in and got the group together with his game play and make everybody feel comfortable 😀 would highly recommend him and you company. Many thanks for making it a brilliant night xx
The booking service was very straight forward and organised. Mark our butler was a lovely guy and very professional. Would definitely recommend!
Communication has always been excellent with John. He has made a process very easy to use, no small feat when I was pulling together this event with fairly short notice. He remembered a deposit payment I made last year and credited me which was very honest. The model, Thomas, was excellent, good looking and physically fit thank goodness (!), great banter and direction for the pictures and even poured some drinks for us. The mums really had a hoot, everyone loved it. Thank you for making the start of my wedding events so positive, my face is still aching from all the smiling.
Wow...wow....wow! What an absolutely amazing experience from the initial booking process to the day! Communication was so prompt and the booking process was so easy. Moving on to our butler I’m really not sure where to start. The bride was pleased but the rest of the bridal party were in love hahaha. We had Freddy and he was not only amazing on the eyes he was so friendly and polite. He played some games and really got everyone involved and in the mood and then when we had our pool party he was so helpful and I don’t think that was ever a glass empty. If you want to add a little wow to your party or hen do then definitely book through this company, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Butler bookings and thank you Freddy for helping make this hen do special x
Matt was brilliant! Professional, fun, friendly and had us laughing for 2 whole hours. Able to entertain a group of 15 of us with a wide range of ages ! I would definitely recommend butler bookings and Matt for your occasion, thank you!
Tre was everything we could have asked for and so much more. The games were so much fun and his espresso martini skills were outstanding. He was the highlight of the hen and the bride absolutely loved it! Thank you so much Tre!!
We had Josh for my sister surprise 30th birthday party! He was brilliant, entertained us throughout and just a lovely person! Will be booking again :) x
Amazing service and a great laugh for our 26 hens! Thank you for being part of our hen party weekend :) the butlers came equipped with lots of fun games and entertainment!
Our butler was brilliant. The only reason we gave 4 stars is because he kept calling the bride Sarah when she was called chloe. Apart from that he had an amazing time. Thank you again
James was absolutely fabulous. Great games and so much laughter, we all had a brilliant couple of hours. 11 women celebrating 50th birthdays, poor James did well to last the distance. Would defo recommend. Thank you James for a great night.
Thank you so much Mark for being our Buff Butler this weekend for a hen do! He was such a laugh and was definitely a highlight of the weekend. It was the first night so properly set the mood for the rest of the trip. I have also had a few of the girls who want a copy of his bum workout routine, because we all want a peachy bum like his!! Thank you again!
Freddie was a great Butler. He did a great job of keeping the girls entertained and well looked after, it took a lot of pressure off me as the hen party organiser as he handled all the games for the 3 hours he was there and took care of topping up drinks for everybody too. I would definitely recommend !!! X
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Happy with out butler Alessandro! He made us feel comfortable and lots of fun games. He really made our night :)
Butler Bookings is rated 4.90 based on 809 reviews