Butler Bookings Reviews

4.9
Based on 935 reviews
Read Butler Bookings Reviews

About Butler Bookings:

Butler Bookings is a leading supplier of buff butlers for events all over the United Kingdom. We accommodate small or large groups and all types of venues from apartments and hotel rooms to bars and restaurants.

john@butlerbookings.co.uk

Butler Bookings 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Ellie M
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 9th April 2022
Aimee B
We can’t Thank Thomas our butler enough! He was an amazing host and there was nothing he didn’t think of to keep us entertained ! He was confident ,fun and entertaining throughout! Highly recommend him! The bride to be will never forget her hen do that’s for sure !
Thomas was a brilliant Waiter - it was so much fun! Our group of girls loved it especially the birthday girl - we was all up for a laugh! All really enjoyed it! 2 hours went so fast! We definitely recommend Thomas - he is the best butler we have had at any of our parties!
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Thomas was brilliant, great fun and very conscientious. We had a great night with him and he had some great games to play. We would definitely use Thomas again 😊
We had Gino on Saturday night, he was brilliant. Called the evening before to find out about the bride. He was so much fun and a massive hit with the ladies, made everyone feel comfortable and we never stopped laughing. He planned games, kept our drinks topped up and made sure we were all happy! Nothing was too much effort, highly recommend Gino!!
Cannot recommend enough, we had the best evening for my sisters hen party Thomas was amazing and so much fun we laughed all evening!! Booking was easy, communication was great will definitely use again for future hen parties 😊 thank you Thomas!!
Unfortunately, our experience has not been great with Butler Bookings. I tried to provide some feedback to say that we didn't find the butler that we had, particularly prepared or motivating. I won't name names because he was a nice guy but we did not receive the level of service that we would expect for the fee we paid. The most disappointing part was when I provided the feedback to Butler Bookings they told me (in more words) that they had gotten rid of him due to my comments. I can only assume that that was a lie because I feel it's a tad dramatic, the comments could just be passed on to the butler to allow him to improve. The service we received was not satisfying, and neither was the customer service afterwards.
Hi Leah, We are sorry you weren't fully satisfied with the service on this occasion. We haven't in your words 'gotten rid of him' but we have temporarily put his work on hold in order for him to receive further training. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as it helps us to improve going forwards.
Our Butler Lawrence was amazing. Fun, easy to get on with, helpful and definitely up for a laugh. He had lots of good games and certainly made our hen party, would definitely recommend.
Our butler, Kiru, was genuinely fab and made the first night of our hen do weekend in York memorable for all the right reasons! He was utterly charming, created a relaxed yet fun atmosphere and he put his impressive cocktail making skills to good use. He chose a selection of games that suited our group of nine brilliantly - given that several of us hadn't met before and, well, let's just say we're not 21 anymore! This was the first time I'd booked a butler and I have to admit that, prior to the event, I was a bit apprehensive things might get a little 'sleazy'. HOWEVER I can happily say that the evening was anything but - just giggles all round and GREAT photos! The booking process was refreshingly straightforward and it was really helpful that they responded personally to emails rather than always directing you to web-forms.
Matt was brill, had a great night and made everyone feel comfortable and laugh! Thanks
Butler was very good got the group all involved and drinks made
Had the evening with butler Thomas, not had such a good night in a long time! He was great fun, organised games and kept the drinks filled. Wish he could come every weekend!
Alessandro, Frankie & Tyrone we’re all excellent butlers for my hen party. Played games & mixed with all the ladies. Lots of laughs & bare bums. Thanks boys!
Tom was AMAZING! Totally read the group well, made sure everyone felt comfortable and that we all had a scream! Think we had the first Bride that lifted him tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Absolutely amazing made my mum’s hen do!!!
It started off really well and it was fun but a few people felt uncomfortable with some games that were played. He was quite grabby and lifted someone up and pushed people's heads down. It wasn't what I expected.
Dear customer, We are sorry you weren't fully satisfied with our service on this occasion. We were surprised to hear this feedback about our butler Tyrone as he usually receives glowing 5-star reviews. We have spoken to him and he has appologised profusely, it was never his intention to make anyone feel uncomfortable during the games. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will monitor his performance closely and ensure this doesn't happen again.
Last night we had Alessandro and Frankie. It was brilliant! You get your moneys worth!
We booked Freddie for my sister's hen party and he was brilliant. We all agreed that he was the best butler any of us had seen. Would defintely, recommend using Butler bookings.
We had Thomas for our hen do in Bournemouth and oh my gosh, he definitely did not disappoint! The organisation was so smooth, with a call in the morning to discuss plans and a call before he got to the house. The games were great fun, he had an awesome sense of humour and the right amount of naughtiness for our group! We all laughed our heads off for the entire 2 hours and now have some fantastic memories to cherish forever. Thank you so much! If you are in any doubt whether to get a butler....honestly do it!!!
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Alex was lovely, confident, great at getting the group together for games and chatting to everyone and made the night
Liam was great and very friendly!
Butler Bookings is rated 4.90 based on 935 reviews