Butler Bookings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Butler Bookings
Read Butler Bookings Reviews

About Butler Bookings:

Butler Bookings is a leading supplier of buff butlers for events all over the United Kingdom. We accommodate small or large groups and all types of venues from apartments and hotel rooms to bars and restaurants.

john@butlerbookings.co.uk

Jodie M
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Melanie
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
James was great for our HenFest party! I originally booked with Butlers with Bums who cancelled the booking 5 days before the event. So thankful to have found Butler Bookings! From the start James was professional and really got the party going. For the 2 hours we booked it was none stop smiles and giggles from everyone! 10/10!!
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Hi Kimberley, Glad we managed to come to the rescue with our butler James for your HenFest and we are absolutely chuffed to hear you had such great time. Thanks so much for the review and all the best for the main event!
Absolutely fantastic what a lovely man Jamie was none stop entertainment from start to finish would definitely book again
HI, WE HAD BILLY ON FRIDAY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND MADE US COCKTAILS.
We all had a fabulous time with Trey and his amazing bum. He made the ladies very happy and was a great addition to the party.
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 6th June 2021
We're thrilled to hear our butler Tre was a hit with the ladies, thanks again for trusting us with your event!
Our Butler Jamie, was fantastic. We booked him for my sisters bridal shower, he was helpful, lead the games, and really made the event fun for everyone. Thank you
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 6th June 2021 Butler Bookings 5 star review on 6th June 2021
Hi Katy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review about Jamie, it's really made our day. Thanks again for booking with us and we wish you all the best for the main event!
Thomas was amazing. The games were hilarious, lots of fun had by all. Would highly recommend
Hi Kelly, great to hear Thomas was such a hit and you all had a great time, thanks very much for the fantastic feedback!
I did this as a surprise gift and the girls where over the moon Fantastic entertainment 5 star service Thank u for a brilliant time x
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 16th May 2021
Really genuine guys, all the ladies had a brilliant evening. Thanks again
We absolutely loved our Butler Liam. He was fantastic & definitely made our night! Thank you Liam! Highly recommend
Suprised the future bride with a butler! Turned up on time, got us all involved with games straight away and made sure our drinks were topped up! Great addition to the party. Thanks!
Thank you so much for the fantastic Butler you gave us on hire, Paul was amazing he had everyone doing fun games and was the perfect host he was polite and made the best cocktails.. I would definitely recommend him to anyone thankyou
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Tyrone was an absolute star. His attitude amazing and really made the evening. Would definitely recommend him couldn’t fault him in anyway and brought an added special ingredient to the evening.
Booked as a surprise for my friend's hen do! We were supposed to be in Newcastle for a weekend away partying but Covid threw a spanner in the works. I was so impressed with Butlers Bookings, they were so good at getting back to me and so understanding in the situation as I didn't know where the hen do was going to be and didn't know if I'd be cancelling. They happily switched the booking to a whole other city due to the circumstances and I was so happy I kept the booking! Our butler Gaz messaged on the morning to check on arrangements, ask if there were any special requests and get an idea on what we wanted for the evening. He came prepared withan idea of how best to surprise my friend and all sorts of party games! He really got the party going and got a bunch of girls, some of whom didn't really know each other, involved! It was supposed to be an extra bonus for the hen do but he ended up being the highlight of the night! Absolutely 10/10 service, already recommended to people and would definitely book again! Thank you so much!
Connor was just amazing! Arrived early, made the birthday girls day! He kept all the guests well entertained and the drinks were flowing! I’ve never had a bad Butler from your company! Thanks John and the team!!
We had David as our butler for for my daughters 21st birthday party, he was fantastic he got all the girls involved and had them playing games (12- 21/22 yr olds) they all enjoyed them selves. I Would highly recommend a butler to everyone for there special event ie parties hen do’s
Fisting Freddie was fantastic we had a great evening! Could read the room well! Wish we booked him for longer!
Thank you so much Kieran for making our hen night beyond memorable!
Gaz was a great butler, loads of games ideas & made a big effort to chat & laugh with the group. Highly recommended.
We are not ones to complain but one of the butlers James did have bad oder and was not very clean, his boxers were dirty etc. He was the one who gave the lap dance to my sister in law and she said the smell off him was horrible. The other boy Ben was great especially for his first time on the job he was clean and tidy. We are just messaging because I don’t feel like this is a service you should be providing and thought you would appreciate our honesty so you can let him know for when other people book.
Hi Rachael, We are sorry you weren’t happy with the cleanliness of one of our butlers, James. We have spoken to him and he said he had had a shower just before the event and was wearing deodorant and aftershave so this does come as a surprise, especially as we haven’t had any reports of this at any of his previous events as well. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our new Butler Ben and will be passing the feedback to him. We take cleanliness very seriously so we will keep an eye on this to ensure this won’t happen again, thanks for drawing it to our attention.
Would highly recommend Butler Bookings I had to change the time of my booking several times and they was so helpful and accommodating and Freddie the Butler was absolutely fabulous had everyone playing games, laughing and was really friendly I couldn’t recommend this company enough.
Butler Bookings is rated 4.90 based on 734 reviews