Butler Bookings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Butler Bookings

About Butler Bookings: Butler Bookings is a leading supplier of buff butlers for events all over the United Kingdom. We accommodate small or large groups and all types of venues from apartments and hotel rooms to bars and restaurants.

john@butlerbookings.co.uk

Katherine H
"Very good, interactive with everyone, not to rude. Would like to see Freddie again!"
David W
"Thanks to Lee and Darren for making our evening go with an extra special bang! All the ladies were all talking about them the next day - so many thanks for the memories. Not bad eye candy at all!! Professional and very approachable - highly recommended to everyone. Regards David Womack & Mark McClune Womacks of Bawtry High Street, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6JE Tel: (01302) 710541/714853 E Mail : womackinteriors@aol.com Web: www.womacksofbawtry.co.uk"
"I can’t recomend Andy enough. I’ve had Butler’s before and have always found them a little bit awkward. Andy couldn’t have been further from this. He hosted the hour and a half he was there which made my life so much easier. He played games, and had us laughing the whole time he was there. I only wish we’d booked him for longer! Thank you so so much for making our night!"
"Absolutely excellent. I hired 2 butlers for a party of 14. They were very professional and great at entertaining. Kept the party flowing smoothly and kept everyone’s drinks topped up too. Great ideas for ice-breaker games. Would highly recommend them to anyone."
"Very friendly, personable butlers. Easy going and full of good suggestions. Directed a group of 20 women very confidently in games. Very pleased. Many thanks :)"
"I cannot fault butler bookings, communication was great from start to finish and we had such a good laugh with the two butlers, Marc and Kieran. They played games with us and always kept everyone's drinks topped up. Thank you both so much for being awesome and making my sisters hen do one to remember!"
"Brilliant service. ‘Dave’ the butler was amazing, served drinks, got involved in all of the games and brought lots of laughs to my family and friends. Would definitely use and recommend this service again. All 30+ of my hen party guests all came to me afterwards to say how fantastic he was with everyone, and my cousin (the bride) said he was genuinely a lovely person too. Thank you Dave and butler bookings 🙌🏼"
"Very easy to book. Lee was our butler and he was fab. Excellent games and a lot of fun! The hen had a great time. The hangover the next day not so good but worth it! Highly recommend!"
"Connor was great fun confident and charming. He looked after all our needs. We would certainly recommend Butler Bookings"
"We had no idea what to expect but were not disappointed at all! Our bride to be had the best time ever and so did we! Would highly recommend! Love from the Nottingham xox"
"We had the butlers on Saturday 8th September for a hen night. They were brilliant fron start to finish they certainly got the party going. We all had a fantastic time. Thanks very much Dean and Dom! Xx"
"Oliver attended out Hen Psrty on Friday, he was absolutely amazing. Chatty, handsome and very attentive. And the laughs never stopped."
"George was great he was friendly and kept us entertained, he was a great cook as well thank you for making my besties hen do the best"
"Fantastic service and the boys mouthwatering! I would highly recommend the butlers and life art drawing (although the later is not for the feint hearted!!)"
"Pleased with the service, very easy from booking until the day to get in touch with John and liaise with about location etc. Lee, our Butler was fab! He was both friendly and funny, happy to pose for photos, and all the girls had a good giggle at the party games. I would highly recommend Butler Bookings."
"We were happy with the butlers that came to entertain. It made it a good night! They were friendly and professional and got involved with everything we asked them to! Get abs 😅"
"Andy was our butler 2 weeks ago for a hen do in Bath. Really nice fun guy who looked great! Played a few games with us and helped make cocktails. Surprised the hen by blindfolding her, her reaction was priceless!"
"The butlers were great.. they did just what we asked... cooked the BBQ kept the Hens entertained and eberyone had a great night"
"George and Andy proved to be a real hit. A large hen party but the boys managed to keep the girls under control and well entertained. Lots of party games and constant flow of drinks. Made for an easy job for those of us responsible for organising the party. Highly recommend. Thank you guys.."
"Great service and A tasteful way of having fun at a hen party! Thank you"
"George was so amazing. He made us all feel very comfortable straight away was so friendly and was such a good laugh. He had amazing games and was great fun with the girls. Highly recommend for a hen .. or just a quiet Saturday night in 😂"
"We all had a fantastic hour with Nathan. He done a brilliant job of serving drinks and chatting with everyone. Very professional Would definitely book again and recommend to friends and family."
"Thank you Freddie for a great evening! You were the perfect host- attentive with our drinks, getting the party going with your games (my Mum and Aunty were a bit too enthusiastic for my liking) and getting stuck in to pre-planned games. We enjoyed dressing you up as a beautiful toilet roll bride... Would recommend for any hen group who want to do something a bit naughty for the bride but don't want a stripper. We had so much fun. Thank you Freddie!! X"
Butler Bookings is rated 4.89 based on 579 reviews