Butler Bookings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Butler Bookings
Read Butler Bookings Reviews

About Butler Bookings:

Butler Bookings is a leading supplier of buff butlers for events all over the United Kingdom. We accommodate small or large groups and all types of venues from apartments and hotel rooms to bars and restaurants.

john@butlerbookings.co.uk

I booked two butlers to help serve drinks at a ladies lunch charity fundraiser. They were absolutely brilliant and went above and beyond to help on the day. Would highly recommend.
What an exceptional night! Our butler Martyn was absolutely brilliant! So lovely, and so much fun. He came prepared with lots of games for us and made sure everyone was always with a drink! A true gent and not bad on the eye either. Thank you Martyn you made the brides and the rest of the hens evening.
Booked for a hen do in Bath. Liam was absolutely lovely; despite having a bit of a faff to get to us he was relaxed, friendly and really good fun. Everyone loved the life drawing and the games were fantastic. Thanks for helping make for an excellent party!
I booked 2 butlers for 2 hours, Billy and Keiron were amazing, so much fun, they created a party atmosphere, engaged the group in various party games while making and serving cocktails. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed. I cannot thank you enough for making the hen party weekend even more enjoyable
Thank-you to Andy who was our great butler, lovely man with lots of good fun games and made us all feel at ease. Would deffo book again and request Andy. We had a great time.
Dan turned up at exactly the time he said he would, he was a good sport and a laugh, we would recommend him 👍
What a fab night we had! Kieron was our butler - a very charming young man who breezed into his butlering duties & chatted to all my friends, I just wished I’d caught the looks on their faces as they saw him, hilarious. Will def recommend Butler Bookings!
Lee our butler was nice & chatty, played games to encourage participation and really good fun..would definitely recommend x
Our 2 butlers were a great success at my friends hen party. They kept our drinks topped up and kept us busy playing games the whole time. Great job!
Thanks Kieron for making my sisters birthday such a great night. Fabulous from start to finish.
So much fun! This was a surprise for my sister’s hen do. She and everyone involved had an amazing time. Tyrone got everyone really involved and we all had so much fun. Highly recommend.
What a brilliant time, Ollie was brilliant at putting us all at ease and we laughed the whole time!
Really happy with the service. Easy to book. Great contact from the company and the Butler himself. Flexible with times and quick to respond to any questions. Lewis was very professional, he made the evening a real success and the ‘bride to be’ couldn’t be happier. I would definitely use again and recommend to others. Thank you
Andy was very friendly and made everyone feel very at ease and read his audience really well. He got everyone involved and was a great host.
Absolutely love the 2 gentlemen that came to my daughter's 21st last night, everyone loved them, so charming would definitely book again
Made us feel comfortable, got us all laughing. Lots of fun. Thanks!
Callum was excellent at his job & the birthday girls & everyone else had a great laugh thanks 😜
Professional - easy to deal with and really added to the hen party!
Laurence was very professional and made sure everyone was at ease. He was a lot of fun and got everyone amped up for our day on the boat!
Amazing!! Our butler was funny and fit as well as being a really good sport! We has a great time and would thoroughly recommend!!!!
Butler Bookings is rated 4.90 based on 702 reviews