Butler Bookings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Butler Bookings

About Butler Bookings: Butler Bookings is a leading supplier of buff butlers for events all over the United Kingdom. We accommodate small or large groups and all types of venues from apartments and hotel rooms to bars and restaurants.

john@butlerbookings.co.uk

Katherine H
"Very good, interactive with everyone, not to rude. Would like to see Freddie again!"
David W
"Thanks to Lee and Darren for making our evening go with an extra special bang! All the ladies were all talking about them the next day - so many thanks for the memories. Not bad eye candy at all!! Professional and very approachable - highly recommended to everyone. Regards David Womack & Mark McClune Womacks of Bawtry High Street, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6JE Tel: (01302) 710541/714853 E Mail : womackinteriors@aol.com Web: www.womacksofbawtry.co.uk"
"I can’t recomend Andy enough. I’ve had Butler’s before and have always found them a little bit awkward. Andy couldn’t have been further from this. He hosted the hour and a half he was there which made my life so much easier. He played games, and had us laughing the whole time he was there. I only wish we’d booked him for longer! Thank you so so much for making our night!"
"Thank you George was brilliant for my daughter’s hen night last night - he judged the mood perfectly and everyone commented on what a nice guy he is - please pass on to him Sandra"
"We had a butler on Saturday on Glasgow for my sister's birthday. He was great and so much fun."
"The guys were brilliant!! Had so much fun. They got the party going"
"Our butlers were on time, professional and exactly what we had hoped for. They read the room well, played some great games and were generally all-round good fun. I’d definitely recommend booking with Butler Bookings, we were very satisfied with the service that was provided."
"John was a butler and a gentleman! He made a good 30th into a great party atmosphere. Would definitely book again and highly recommend. Thanks again."
"We were very pleased with our butler, Andy. He was an excellent entertainer, arrived in good time and got everyone up and doing games...even the more prudish ones of the group! We were a hen do group of mixed ages (from 25 to 55) and Andy adapted his games perfectly! He was super organised and so it gave us bridesmaids a break from our duties so we could just join in with the fun too. Everyone loved it and we were lucky to have him! Please pass on our thanks again! Lucy"
"Booked 2 butlers for a friend's hen weekend and got treated to Freddie and Dean! Both were amazing with our group, friendly and professional. Thanks for kick starting our night!"
"Absolutely excellent. I hired 2 butlers for a party of 14. They were very professional and great at entertaining. Kept the party flowing smoothly and kept everyone’s drinks topped up too. Great ideas for ice-breaker games. Would highly recommend them to anyone."
"Very friendly, personable butlers. Easy going and full of good suggestions. Directed a group of 20 women very confidently in games. Very pleased. Many thanks :)"
"I cannot fault butler bookings, communication was great from start to finish and we had such a good laugh with the two butlers, Marc and Kieran. They played games with us and always kept everyone's drinks topped up. Thank you both so much for being awesome and making my sisters hen do one to remember!"
"Brilliant service. ‘Dave’ the butler was amazing, served drinks, got involved in all of the games and brought lots of laughs to my family and friends. Would definitely use and recommend this service again. All 30+ of my hen party guests all came to me afterwards to say how fantastic he was with everyone, and my cousin (the bride) said he was genuinely a lovely person too. Thank you Dave and butler bookings 🙌🏼"
"Very easy to book. Lee was our butler and he was fab. Excellent games and a lot of fun! The hen had a great time. The hangover the next day not so good but worth it! Highly recommend!"
"Connor was great fun confident and charming. He looked after all our needs. We would certainly recommend Butler Bookings"
"We had no idea what to expect but were not disappointed at all! Our bride to be had the best time ever and so did we! Would highly recommend! Love from the Nottingham xox"
"We had the butlers on Saturday 8th September for a hen night. They were brilliant fron start to finish they certainly got the party going. We all had a fantastic time. Thanks very much Dean and Dom! Xx"
"Oliver attended out Hen Psrty on Friday, he was absolutely amazing. Chatty, handsome and very attentive. And the laughs never stopped."
"George was great he was friendly and kept us entertained, he was a great cook as well thank you for making my besties hen do the best"
"Fantastic service and the boys mouthwatering! I would highly recommend the butlers and life art drawing (although the later is not for the feint hearted!!)"
"Pleased with the service, very easy from booking until the day to get in touch with John and liaise with about location etc. Lee, our Butler was fab! He was both friendly and funny, happy to pose for photos, and all the girls had a good giggle at the party games. I would highly recommend Butler Bookings."
"We were happy with the butlers that came to entertain. It made it a good night! They were friendly and professional and got involved with everything we asked them to! Get abs 😅"
Butler Bookings is rated 4.89 based on 586 reviews