Butler Bookings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Butler Bookings
Read Butler Bookings Reviews

About Butler Bookings:

Butler Bookings is a leading supplier of buff butlers for events all over the United Kingdom. We accommodate small or large groups and all types of venues from apartments and hotel rooms to bars and restaurants.

john@butlerbookings.co.uk

Butler Bookings 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Melanie
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 8th September 2019
Linzi Watson
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 13th August 2019
Rachel Johnson
Really genuine guys, all the ladies had a brilliant evening. Thanks again
We absolutely loved our Butler Liam.
He was fantastic & definitely made our night!
Thank you Liam!
Highly recommend
Suprised the future bride with a butler! Turned up on time, got us all involved with games straight away and made sure our drinks were topped up! Great addition to the party. Thanks!
Thank you so much for the fantastic Butler you gave us on hire, Paul was amazing he had everyone doing fun games and was the perfect host he was polite and made the best cocktails.. I would definitely recommend him to anyone thankyou
Butler Bookings 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Tyrone was an absolute star. His attitude amazing and really made the evening. Would definitely recommend him couldn’t fault him in anyway and brought an added special ingredient to the evening.
Booked as a surprise for my friend's hen do! We were supposed to be in Newcastle for a weekend away partying but Covid threw a spanner in the works. I was so impressed with Butlers Bookings, they were so good at getting back to me and so understanding in the situation as I didn't know where the hen do was going to be and didn't know if I'd be cancelling. They happily switched the booking to a whole other city due to the circumstances and I was so happy I kept the booking! Our butler Gaz messaged on the morning to check on arrangements, ask if there were any special requests and get an idea on what we wanted for the evening. He came prepared withan idea of how best to surprise my friend and all sorts of party games! He really got the party going and got a bunch of girls, some of whom didn't really know each other, involved! It was supposed to be an extra bonus for the hen do but he ended up being the highlight of the night! Absolutely 10/10 service, already recommended to people and would definitely book again! Thank you so much!
Connor was just amazing! Arrived early, made the birthday girls day! He kept all the guests well entertained and the drinks were flowing!
I’ve never had a bad Butler from your company! Thanks John and the team!!
We had David as our butler for for my daughters 21st birthday party, he was fantastic he got all the girls involved and had them playing games (12- 21/22 yr olds) they all enjoyed them selves. I Would highly recommend a butler to everyone for there special event ie parties hen do’s
Fisting Freddie was fantastic we had a great evening! Could read the room well! Wish we booked him for longer!
Thank you so much Kieran for making our hen night beyond memorable!
Gaz was a great butler, loads of games ideas & made a big effort to chat & laugh with the group. Highly recommended.
Would highly recommend Butler Bookings I had to change the time of my booking several times and they was so helpful and accommodating and Freddie the Butler was absolutely fabulous had everyone playing games, laughing and was really friendly I couldn’t recommend this company enough.
Amazing Service. Was a little unsure what to expect but the butlers came straight in was really friendly and entertained us the whole time. Would highly recommend. Great evening had by all :)
Really good service. We booked and confirmed the butler with only 1 week before the hen, but they were very organised and easy to communicate with. Our butler, Kieran was great fun! Just the right amount of cheekiness for our group. He constantly topped up everyone’s glasses and hosted games. Well worth the money!
Thanks
Really good fun and very professional. Everyone enjoyed it and helped everyone get to know each other and break the ice.
I booked a butler for my best friends hen do - I was nervous at first given her mother would be present but Andy our butler was amazing. He brought the party to life and lead the evening with games and laughter. The games could be as funny or inappropriate as you wish with your team leading the way and Andy fully adapting to the groups dynamic. He was perfect in helping to break the ice with everyone involved as not all members of the party knew each other.

Thank you Andy, cant recommend you enough x
Extremely happy with our booking. Thomas was really charming, confident and knew exactly what level to pitch everything! Would not hesitate to use again! A really good night!
Dan was great. Had really good banter and put on a really good game. Would definitely recommend!
Kieran was fantastic! He arrived on time and really suited the crowd! He did just enough games and everyone commented how good he was! Only complaint would be I blame him for my hangover as he was too efficient at topping up my glass 😂
Liam was brilliant from the minute he arrived. He had a fantastic range of fun games and pitched the games accordingly. He was definitely the highlight of our weekend. Thank you.
Butler Bookings is rated 4.90 based on 727 reviews