Burrows Motor Company Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
"The purchase of my car was was a pleasant experience and the salesman was excellent, and the service I received was excellent. My only complaint is - about a week or so after I filled in a online form requesting information about a service plan with burrows / Grant and Macallan and submitted it, I have received no reply which I find very surprising and consider this to be poor customer service especially from Grant and Macallan who I have a history of car purchases with and know this isn't the usual level of service they have offered in the past. Makes me wonder what service I will receive if I have to take my car in for a warranty issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Scott - thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that we didn't respond to your email. Having looked into this it would appear that it got caught in the system when we turned off the Grant & McAllin email and switched to just the Burrows Mint Cars address. We understand that John is contacting you to discuss your requirements.
"Excellent customer service. Really loving the car. Only thing wrong is the missus and her mum thinks it's a taxi. Joking apart really pleased with purchase"
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for leaving us a review Steven - we're glad to hear that you all love your new car!
"Good, honest servicing and non pushy sales team."
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
"John was very friendly, understanding , knowledgable and very professional."
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for the great review Michael - we hope you love your new car! Hopefully we shall see you again in the future.
"Professional, very good customer service, nice experience."
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Felix - it is all part of the Burrows service.
"Excellent customer service all the way through the proces and a special thank you to Adam Hughes who was most professional with his updates and support. Very well done guys cannot recommend you enough."
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your kind words Andrew - we shall pass your comments back to Adam.
"We had great service from Ian at Burrows, he was very knowledgable about the vehicle we were purchasing and took time to explain all the features the vehicle had to offer. He kept us up to date in between us purchasing and collecting the car. The only complaint I had was that having spent a significant amount of money on the vehicle we were advise that car mats would not be included, I thought this was wholly inappropriate, penny pinching and didn’t make me feel like a valued customer!"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review - we hope that you love your new car.
"Got a good deal on a new Sportage,friendly sales staff namely Adam who was very helpful and advised us on many things and was very knowledgeable and not the slightest bit pushy which puts me off buying a new car. When the time comes to renew I would certainly go back to burrows 1st to see what they had to offer All in all a friendly car company."
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind words Stephen - it is all part of the Burrows Service! We hope you love your new car and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Disappointed in the condition of the car but that was my fault for assuming it would have been of a high quality etc Everything else was fine"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Gareth.
"Fabulous service and very friendly staff. The flowers were a lovely surprise. Pity Barnsley Council cannot be more amenable to signage. Take the time to search out this great car sales for the best in service and prices."
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Myles.
"A simple , painless procedure on ordering my motability car. Two visits one toorder one to collect and the salesman kept me up to date with everything that was happening. I can’t recomment him high enough."
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a great review Julie!
"Excellent service, no pressure what so ever, thank you Franz and team"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind words Terry - we hope you love your new car!
"Dan was helpful and pleasant just hope the car is as good"
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the great review Charles, we’re sure you are going to love the car just as much too.
"Very friendly and helpful (with delicious coffee!!)"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the review Brenda - hopefully we shall see you again in the future!
"Ok but had a bit trouble with them paying the finance company took longer than what it should of"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us!
"I found your salesman Simon to be very helpful not pushy and very knowledgeable. I would recommend your company to my friends and I absolutely love my new Aygo"
We’re delighted you love your new Aygo Patricia, and thank you for taking the time to leave a great review, we really appreciate it.
"Good customer service from Dan the sales man"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review and we’ll pass your comments onto Dan.
"I have had some very bad experiences over the years when buying a car but with Burrows it is a pleasurable experience. From the warm welcome from Jackie with coffee and biscuits to the low pressure environment with the salesman. The deals are transparent and they honour their word. I was more than happy with my purchase and will no doubt return when it is time to change. I recommend anyone to try them."
Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review for us John, your comments are appreciated! Hopefully we shall see you again in the future and we hope you love your new car.
"Very professional got a good deal no issues at all A++++"
Thank you for your kind words Mark - hopefully we shall see you again in the future.
"Very helpful"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Jordan.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.63 based on 78 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!