Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Excellent to deal with very good
(0030) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Byrne - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Hi Mr Byrne - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
The whole transaction was so easy and enjoyable. Love my new car.
Hi Miss Allott - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
This is my 3rd purchase from Burrows Kia Barnsley. Staff are always friendly and helpful, from the sales staff through to reception, you always get a warm welcome. Excellent aftersales service, and nothing too much trouble. 10/10 from me
Hi Mr Day - thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. It has been great to see you again and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
all the people there were wonderful,very very friendly,and the car i bought is perfect.i will be going back there in 3 years time to buy my next car.
Hi Mr Mitchell - thank your for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Helpful and professional yet approachable. I always avoided car salesmen but my opinion has been totally changed.
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Sales department and experience excellent, unfortunately same can't be said for service department. Firstly fitted wrong type of tow bar then when returned for correct one fitting offered car back with scratched bumper. On been made aware did act on it and polished out but was disappointed that we had to point this out, should have been seen before leaving workshop. Satisfied with the car, lovely drive.
Hi Mr Moore - thank you for taking the time to review us. Your comments are appreciated and we will pass these back to our team. We are delighted to hear that you love your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
freindly staff very helpfull .one to one with salesperson just easy to buy a car every thing is clear cut . not at all pushy leave you to browse .aftersales service is good too
Hi Mr Pike - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and thank you for choosing Burrows.
Some changes made to original payments which I didn't expect but overall the service is decent
Hi Mrs Briscoe - thank you for taking the time to review us. We have passed your comments back to our team and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Very friendly and helpful staff, felt comfortable, relaxed and at ease throughout , will certainly recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a new car . The whole process was completed quickly and efficiently without any hard sell are pressure.
Hi Miss Dudill - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and thank you for choosing Burrows.
Great service as always at Rotherham in particular from Franz in Sales
Hi Mr Woodward - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I am quite happy with my rav4. The treatment I received from Laura made me feel at ease. I've always been treated well at Burrows.
Hi Ms Aram - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new RAV4.
I recently purchased a Toyota Auris from Burrows Motor Company, I have to say that I have been very pleased with the car which was in immaculate condition when I arrived to collect and has been a pleasure to drive since. I was also particularly impressed by the customer service provided by John who looked after the transaction and was excellent throughout, very friendly and no pressure to buy, he let the car sell itself, providing all information and ensuring the car was ready, fully serviced and mot’d inside two days, one of them being a Sunday! At this stage I would thoroughly recommend both Burrows and John if you are looking to change your car, they have a great selection of vehicles in a pristine showroom and will have a car to suit most requirements and budgets. I came away feeling pleased with the purchase and felt like John had gone the ‘extra mile’ in getting everything arranged for me to drive away at short notice. Thanks for all the help John and thanks Burrows - RD
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new Auris and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Got a car and only two days after noticed it had a mechanical problem, brought it back for diagnostic and repair. Still waiting for feedback.
Hi Mrs Kampira - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been five star. We have passed your comments back to our team and someone will be in touch with you shortly. Again we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused for you.
Pleasant experience and helpful most of the time when required.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Britton - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
Excellent service. Really pleased with the car.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5-star review Mrs Stonehouse. Happy driving!
Excellent friendly staff. Pleasant relaxed atmosphere and not pushy, really enjoyed the experience. Thanks Amy.
Hi Mrs. Thompson. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5-star review. We'll pass your comments onto Amy and the team.
I had a good experience at burrows when I bought my new Aygo. Dan was very good and explained how everything worked before I drove my new car home.
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5-star review Mrs Wilson.
Excellent service, very pleased with all aspects. Thank you.
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Dobell - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Fantastic customer service as always.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Miss Holmes - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
No pressure spelling, Friendly staff,
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Froggatt - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 407 reviews