Burrows Motor Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
"We are very offended and disappointed after spending over £28000 cash to purchase a brand new CHR HYBRID 2019 from Toyota Sheffield. No follow-up calls or email were received by us to check if everything was ok with the sale and the vehicle. The handing over of the vehicle was disappointing. There were finger marks everywhere inside the vehicle, the interior was very marked and there were footmarks on the front flooring of the car. This shows disrespect towards us as customers. The company has provided a very poor and inadequate customer service and we would be very reluctant to purchase any more vehicles from Toyota, Sheffield in the future."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Mrs McIntosh. I am very sorry to hear about this. Could you please email us your best contact details to catch you on and we will get a Manager to give you a call - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
"Very efficient service"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Wilkins - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"The young man was very helpful to me and my husband when we purchased the Land Cruiser"
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you both many happy driving miles in your new Land Cruiser and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Fantastic service from Burrows Toyota Barnsley. They helped me choose a car that was perfect for me. Staff were very welcoming and I felt valued as a customer."
Hi Ms Dickinson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been 5 star. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Very professional team. Happy with my 7months old Rav4 hybrid."
"A very professional approach to all sections of vehicle selection. I was uncertain as to which model, deck etc but I was shown the best model & speck for me needs, also price , I very very impressed with all staff. Well done all."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving us a great 5-star review Mr Smith! We'll pass your kind comments onto all the team.
"Very friendly service , they offer everything to make buying a car from them worry free . There is no heavy sales patter which is a good thing when trying to decide things , helpfully unbiased advice ."
Hi Mr Stead - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Excellent service & very friendly"
Hi Mr Dixon - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"I am very unhappy with the service I have had from. Burrows and Toyota since purchasing my new car in March. I am still waiting for the delivery of the spare wheel etc I ordered as part of the car I ordered in January and I still have not received a handbook etc. I have had 6 cars from Toyota in the past 15 years but this could be the last car I purchase from Toyota"
Hi Mr Hall - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been five star, this is not up to our usual standards. We will pass your comments back to our team at Doncaster. Again we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused for you.
"As per conversation with staff and email with Chris Jackson manager"
"All went smoothly with the purchase of my car, very friendly and helpful sales team. Would recommend the Rotherham branch to anyone wishing to buy a Toyota."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for recommending Rotherham.
"I found all the staff at Burrows Doncaster Toyota to be very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mrs Fenwick and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Very professional, extremely helpful and thoroughly pleasant to deal with."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Kitchiner and we hope to see you again in the future.
"Very friendly and helpful throughout."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Cottingham and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"Our sales man nick was very helpful and caring with a fuss free attitude with no pressure selling tactics , nothing was to much trouble and kept in contact to make sure we was happy about what we was getting and what needed to be done so we could get what we wanted and at a great price. Thank you heather and Nigel at Bridlington , East Yorkshire"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Its all part of the Burrows service Ms Gray and we thank you for taking the time to let us know everything went well when you visited. We hope you enjoy your car and wish you happy motoring.
"it was so nice julie and she deal very politely and I am happy with my car and it is in good condition till now"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Yako and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Car sold without tax, when rang the sales man he implied it was our responsibility, however when we went in the manager agreed he should've done this. Had to wait 6 weeks for a refund"
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that your visit was not to our usual standard. We will review our process with the team to ensure that this does not happen in the future.
"It was good. I would have been happier to see the manager at least once."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Dr Chilbule and we are sorry that you did not have the opportunity to see a Manager during your visit. We will review our process with the team to ensure that this does not happen in the future.
"Fab product good sales and after sales from a professional team Love my new to me car 🚘"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mrs Ibbitson and we hope you continue to enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"There was no-one immediately in a reception area in the showroom, to greet customers. At the desk where I met the sales consultant there was an empty coffee cup from a previous client or member of staff, which didn't look welcoming. At another desk I sat at during another visit, there were papers relating to another customer's purchase, which firstly did not suggest privacy, plus did not make one feel like ' the only customer' in the sales person's mind, which is what a customer should feel like. I also thought that when I went to collect my car, the red cloth over the car was unnecessarily dramatic, and does nothing to help the fact one has just had to commit to substantial financial outgoings. I felt somewhat ' let me just get in my car and drive away!' - a red cloth wasn't going to make me less stressed! I was disappointed that I was not able to buy the Toyota Yaris I had originally wanted, which apparently it's hard to get good second hand ones of. Overall I felt the service was sort of 'job done', and I felt processed, rather than receiving thoughtful service. I think some good female salespeople in their team would enhance their service."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that your experience wasn't 5* on this occasion. The team work hard to try to give personal service and make everyone feel special and we can only apologise if we failed to do that on this occasion. We do hope to see you in the future and in the meantime wish you happy motoring.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.60 based on 316 reviews