Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
4.7
Based on 609 reviews
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Julia has been fantastic, she's a credit to your company.
Hi Mr Gatto - thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very good service overall, although the final deal was not what I thought had been initially been agreed.
Quite helpful, I find the customer consultant Dee Mudhar vary professional and a skilled salesman. Cheers.
Been working hard throughout the order process due to manufacturing difficulties, kept me informed all way
Staff helpful gave good advice
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
All staff were very friendly and helpful. The buying process was efficient and straightforward.
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
The whole experience was excellent! I think the young man was called Simon, and he guided us through the choosing of the right car for my needs and after just missing what I thought was ‘the one’ sourced a car that was coming in for part exchanged! We had first refusal , liked it drove it when it was in the ‘rough’ When we came to pick it up! It was so beautifully prepared and shinny and perfect! And still is know!! Thank you Simon and thank you burrows! Anne smith
Hi Ms Smith - thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Would not go to any other supplier. Always pleasant, honest, and reliable. Further, Toyota products always "do what it says on the tin" and then some.
Hi Mr Foulkes - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new Toyota.
Thank you Abbie for your assistance throughout the purchase process
Hi Mr Pham - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Customer service rep, Clare sorted out the purchasing of the car very smoothly.
Hi Mr Bartles - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
First class service
Hi Mr Hodgson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Top quality service what i have come to expect from Burrows Doncaster.
Hi Mr Udall - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Told me simply what I wanted to know about the car and had a rest drive without asking for one.
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Bought a car from Burrows Doncaster before Christmas. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely buy a car from them again and recommend to my friends and family.
Hi Mrs Black - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Had Mazda CX-5 three weeks slight problem with low key battery, after wanting to charge fifteen pounds to replace,only had car one day. Manager replaced with no quibble.salesperson Alex first class during buying car and very good trade in price would recommend this company
Hi Mr Rogers - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Excellent service, no pressure. Helped me out of my old Toyota that was an unusual bad egg. Jade was brilliant and couldn’t help enough. Even came in on her day off to assist with the test drive. Bob was great with sorting out the personal reg. Leo and Brian great with sorting out the finance and return payment (that went wrong, but not at the fault of the branch)
Hi Mr Woodcock - thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review, we are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Excellent service as always
Hi Mrs Calvert - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows.
Excellent service by sales team during an extended delivery period
Hi Mr Stonehouse - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
I have been dealing with Burrows now for over 20 years and I have always had a good rapor with them and they have an excellent sales team with loads of experience for any queries that you may have.
Hi Mr Littlemore - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Purchased my vehicle when I went to look for my husband a car! Alice was great not at all pushy hand over was efficient. Highly recommend this dealership and the car is fabulous!! Toyota CHR
Hi Mrs Bettison - thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new Toyota C-HR and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.67 based on 609 reviews