Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Once again I would like to thank you for your excellent service my wife and I were made welcome and we were very satisfied with our new car. Julie did a great job and we are pleased with the her attention which made our experience very good.
Hi Mr Faulkner - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, we are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Daniel was courteous, helpful and able to solve the issues I had.
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very professional and helpful.Can highly recommend Burrows Motor Company
Hi Mr Schieritz - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Excellent customer service, very pleased with my new car, thanks again to everyone, especially Simon Lunn.
Hi Miss Walter - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very helpful, proffesional, can't fault Burrows at all. Great customer service.
Hi Mr Martin - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Excellent friendly service, bought a new Toyota Argo, highly delighted with the car and the service from Bob Angelo at their Rotherham (Wickersely) branch 😎
Hi Mr Platts - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new Aygo and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Excellent service, highly recommended, we will definitely use again
Hi Mrs Horner - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Dave Beighton gave first rate service. I have been put off car salesmen in the past but my recent experience at Burrows made a refreshing change. I received what I believed to be, a respectful, honest and non-pushy approach. If this had not been the case, I would have walked away. I am very pleased with the performance of my Toyota Corolla. Thank you.
Hi Mrs Oxley - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new Corolla and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very good service. Friendly helpful staff. And a great product..keeps me coming back at new car time
Hi Miss Wills-Bailey - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
A very courteous and helpful company.
Hi Mr Danny - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Nick and the team at Burrows were ace, I’d previously visited Honda at Doncaster and can only describe my visit as been that of the clothes store scene in the film Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts. None of the staff particular wanted to know and the one who did take some form of my details has still not contacted me back a month on! Haha their loss as I’ve purchased the car I’ve wanted for a long time and couldn’t have done it without the amazing team at Burrows Wickersley. Nick was a legend, talked me through the different C-HRs and finance options and nothing was too much trouble for him. Made me and my family feel part of the Toyota crew.
Hi Mrs Evans - thank you for taking the time to leave us such an excellent review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new Toyota C-HR and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Excellent personalised service - we went in not sure what we wanted and ended up with a fantastic new car at a decent price. Wasn't quite planned but we were happy!
It was a great experience buying a used Toyota Yaris from burrows.Easy procedures .Highly recommended
Hi Mr Jose - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new Yaris and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
The service was incredible and the staff were so helpful, supportive and happy to go above and beyond. The personable approach was wonderful and I can't thank the team enough. I look forward to going back for the service.
Hi Miss Jackson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Friendly atmosphere that is easy and conducive to making an informed purchase. Staff are knowledgeable and light-handed. They allow you the time and space to come to your decision. I only poped in for a service and left with a totally different car . All my own doing.
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mr Bird, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. It's all part of the service here at Burrows Toyota Barnsley. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and in the meantime wish you happy motoring.
Excellent service from start to finish. It was the best experience I've ever had in all my years of buying a car.
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mr Scholey, thank you for the great review, it's all part of the service here at Burrows Kia. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Really helpful and friendly. And, importantly, sorted out a minor problem without any quibble, great service.
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Dr Humphries, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and we look foward to seein you again in the future.
Pre-sales was very good. Sales area and garage was very impressive. The sales agent was efficient, though was late for our appointment. He went through how thorough Burrows were with cleaning and servicing of the car. When we arrived home we checked out the car in more detail and found chewing gum and old parking tickets under the driver's seat. When we pointed this out by email we had no response. It is a lovely car, however Burrows let themselves down with not such a 'thorough clean' and a lack of courtesy in not responding to my email.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 1 week ago
We are so sorry you were disappointed with the valet of your vehicle. We do pride ourselves on the quality of the preparation of the cars and can only apologise if, on this occasion, it fell short of your, and our, expectations. We have not seen an email coming in regarding the cleanliness of any car, if you can let us know who it was sent to we will be able to investigate further. You can reach us on info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk. Thank you for your feedback.
We recently bought a used Mazda from Burrows York. Simon was really professional and a great help as we were buying at a distance. The whole process was made really easy by the fantastic customer service that we received. We're really happy with our car and can't recommend their services enough!
Hi Mrs Austen. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5-star review. We'll pass your kind comments onto Simon and the team at York.
Sent my vehicle for bodywork repairs through the insurance, first of all the Body shop Greg miscommunicated on the repairs carried out as they didn’t done the repair as been told, when i disputed the repairs, been informed that they gonna call the insurance engineer to come and inspect the repairs, without consulting the engineer and myself they given a second go to the repairs and ruined the bumper paint as half bumper was of different colour and half of different colour, when again disputed again told me that they are going to call the engineer and then told the insurance company, that they are not interested in doing any more repairs on my vehicle and also informed their other dealerships not to take my car in for any sort of repairs, i tried to contact the General Manager but after a long delay received a reply of my email which was irrelevant and not satisfying, the dealership damaged my car while in their possession. The vehicle reg is ( N18 UBR). This is a complete discrimination and racism to telling all their dealerships not for taking my car in for any sort of work, i am a regular Toyota customer and buy cars from them every year, but at this time i am not happy with the service provided and i would never be going back to them for my future cars. I do not accept this type of discrimination and racism from a well reputed dealership.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and we have reviewed them with the team. Your vehicle was sent to Burrows by your Accident Management and Insurance company, and the repairs carried out were as authorised by them. An accident repair is always a distressing time for a customer and unfortunately we were unable to meet your exacting requirements as it was outside the scope of the insurers authority of repair. With regard to the damage you allege we caused, this was clearly visible on the photos of the vehicle PRIOR to our commencing work and we have shared this with you previously. You were advised we were unable to assist further with this particular body repair and advised you to address your requirements with your Accident Management Company & Insurers who decide exactly what is replaced / repaired on a vehicle following an accident.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.66 based on 518 reviews