Burrows Motor Company Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
"AS ALWAYS COULD NOT HAVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE WHEN BUYING OUR CARS. EVERYONE AT BURROWS ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND ARE VERY HELPFUL."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review Mrs Marsh and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"6 weeks after trading my car reg no YPO OAJ in for another car. I received a tax renewal from DVLA for the above registered car. I rang Burrows who couldn't give me a straight answer. I then phoned DVLA to discover that after all this time the car was still registered in my name. As this car had been sold on almost straight away by Burrows somebody has been driving around in a car that was still registered in my name. Thus making me liable for any traffick offences. It wasn't until I got in contact with Burrows that they contacted DVLA and rectified the problem. Still don't understand how the purchaser of the car could have taxed a car that was still registered to someone else."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mrs Gardner - we are sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with our Doncaster site. We also understand that our Sales Manager spoke to you a while back issuing an apology. Again we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
"Very welcoming and helpful, with no problems raised with awkward timings, meetings and conditions from potentially awkward customers."
Thank you for the great review Mr Hooper - we are glad to hear that your experience with us has been 5 star.
"Excellent service this is my second car from burrows couldnt be happier all members of staff go out of their way to accomodate you ."
Thank you for the review Mrs Fearn - we hope you love your new car and hopefully we shall be seeing you again in the future!
"We are delighted with our new car and the customer care, information we were given and the professionalism of staff made our experience exceptional. I would strongly recommend Burrows to anyone wanting to buy a car."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are glad to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Hopefully we shall be seeing you again in the future.
"The customer service was great there was a few issues with the vehicle which they got sorted soon as they had it back. There was one thing that the car meant to have had an mot but it hadn’t however the car was going back for a minor body repair which couldn’t have been done prior to collection. However this gave us time to notice a few other issues that all got resolved very quickly so all good"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Railton - we are glad to hear that everything is now alright with your vehicle. We shall pass your comments back to our team - hopefully your next visit to us will be a five star experience.
"enjoyed doing business with them as always have done in the past well looked after"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the great review Mr Woodhams - we are glad to hear that your experiences with us have been five star. Hopefully we shall be seeing you again in the future.
"A customer friendly company that is honest and trustworty."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Amos - it is all part of the Burrows service. Hopefully we shall be seeing you again in the future.
"Excellent service from initial browsing to collection of car and after sales."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Miss Bromley - thank you for leaving us a great review and thank you for choosing Burrows.
"very helpful."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving us a five star review Mr Parker.
"I wanted to change my diesel engined car for a hybrid electric. I found the salesman most helpful & he was able to answer my technical questions. All the staff seemed to work together to ensure that the sale went through without a problem."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Mr Beard - thank you for the great review! We hope you love your new Toyota Hybrid and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"As always professional and helpful I would not go anywhere else"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the five star review Mrs Frankish - we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Great service and understanding of our needs made buying our sons first car a joy!"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the five star review Mr Smart - it is all part of the Burrows service. We hope that your son loves his new car!
","
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the five star review Mr Tilson.
"Big thank you to Jeff at Worksop for looking after me"
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the five star review Mr Parkin - it is all part of the Burrows service.
"I have been buying cars from the same dealership since 1986 and for my wife since 2000. All our motoring needs are satisfied without exception and we will continue our relationship with them until old age intervenes."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the great review Mr King and thank you for being part of the Burrows family for so long. We are looking forward to welcoming you both back to our dealership in the future.
"Friendly, knowledgeable, polite, respectful and helpful service, thank you Alan and David"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Nuttall - hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"fantastic service from Josh and the team, so polite and we are over the moon with our new Kia Stinger."
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind words - it is all part of the Burrows service! We hope you love your new car and thank you for choosing Burrows.
"Excellent service and very personable staff."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and thank you for choosing Burrows.
"More sales staff needed. We were about to walk out therefore missing a sale. When we saw a sales person our experience was very good. Don’t miss those sales. There were other customers like us who did walk away."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your comments Mrs Gilbert - we shall pass them back to our team. Hopefully next time you visit us your experience will be five star.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.71 based on 127 reviews