Burrows Motor Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
"Picked up our new car just two weeks ago. It couldn't have been easier or more straightforward. Saeed did all he could for us and more!"
(0004) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mr Ryan - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We hope that you love your new car and thank you for choosing Burrows. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Great customer service and an excellent range of used cars to choose from"
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mr Robinson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Car had not been valeted since viewing, after picking up had to return to collect owners manual and MOT certificate. Staff are welcoming and helpful, despite the above comments I will still continue to be a customer."
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi - we are sorry to hear this and your comments have been passed back to our team at Doncaster. Thank you for choosing Burrows and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"A week ago I purchased my car from the Burrows Motor Company in Sheffield and the level of customer service that I received from them was extremely high. The sale person made sure that I was receiving the best deal by advising me on the necessary information about the car and made the whole process of purchasing my car a pleasant experience! I would definitely recommend them to local and national customer because I travelled from Birmingham to get my new car from Sheffield."
(0004) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5-star review Mr Rahman. We will pass your kind comments onto all the team at Sheffield.
"Staff very courteous and friendly. No pressure, with lovely biscuits and coffee. Always made very welcome at Doncaster."
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5-star review Mr Chapman. We hope to see you again soon.
"Lovely used car, however no service record in paperwork which was disappointing from a Toyota dealer."
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car. We have passed your comments back to our team at Doncaster.
"Car is amazing Chris sales man fantastic Customer service second to none thank you would recommend you to everyone"
(0004) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mrs Stanford - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and thank you for choosing Burrows.
"Had a brilliant experience recently when purchasing a car from Burrows. This is the second time I have used this dealership for a car purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to go back again. After pre booking the test drive we arrived at the dealership and was greeted by a lovely saleswoman called Shannon. She was very polite, knowledgable and professional and made the whole process of purchasing my new car stress free. There were a few minor bumps/scratches from the previous owner, but these were sorted out and the car looked like brand new upon collection. Very happy with my new wheels! 😃🚘"
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Miss Hymers - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. It has been great to see you again and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
"Very impressed with the whole set up of your company. No pressure by anyone in to purchasing a car. Very friendly & helpful staff and I cannot thank Andrew Banham for all his help. I have already recommended your company to friends & would not hesitate in visiting you again. Sue Robinson"
(0050) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mrs Robinson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Very Helpful and Pleasant Staff, Thank You"
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mrs Robinson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"The sales and customer care received from Burrows Sheffield has been fantastic. My purchase was required due to a disability and the customer consultant, Chris, has made the process as easy as possible for me. Thank you."
(0004) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Great service from Julie, sourced the car we wanted and never pressured me at all."
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Sims - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and thank you for choosing Burrows.
"Easy to deal with no pressure relaxing atmosphere"
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Price - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
"This was a most enjoyable experience all thanks to Neil Webster who was the most helpful and informative person we have ever met and is a credit to Burrows Toyota, once again many thanks Neil it was an absolute pleasure meeting and dealing with you and you couldn't have helped anymore."
(0002) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Jane - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"I had been looking for 'the right' Mazda CX5 for months... Saw this one on auto trader & called. Spoke to Gary to arrange a test drive and reserve it... I was travelling from Cardiff to Sheffield.... Got there & saw Gary in a very clean & comfortable showroom, even the workshop was amazingly clean!.... Gary made us extremely welcome & made the whole process very easy.... Delighted, well done & thanks Gary & Mint Cars"
(0050) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Court - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star and that you have found the Mazda CX-5 for you.
"I was looked after by mr. Bradley and had a very good experience, I would recommend them. I traveled from London to pick the car and everything was sorted in a couple of hours. I have been using my Prius for a couple of weeks now and so far so good"
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy hybrid driving miles in your new Prius and thank you for choosing Burrows.
"Alex from Burrows Rotherham was professional,friendly and knowledgeable. It's good dealing with a human being. I love my car Thanks Alex Elaine"
Hi Miss Harrison - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"top quality dealership for customer service ,the salesman (josh ) was very knowledgeable,patient and accommodating, i have no hesitation in recommending burrows KIA .I am looking forward to a long relationship with burrows KIA Barnsley."
(0030) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Green - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all a part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and we are looking forward to seeing you again.
"very good service from Dan Green"
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mrs Toft - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"excellant service from chloe and adam. fast, friendly and efficient. would certainly buy another car from kia."
(0030) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Baker - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 365 reviews