Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Purchasing a car from Burrows was a pleasure, all the staff we came into contact with were friendly and helpful. At no time did we ever feel pressurised into buying a car, and we would recommend them without hesitation.
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Renton - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Friendly, efficient service.
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Moralee - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I received every courtesy from all the staff I met. Bob Angel was as keen as I was, to ensure my choice of car was the right one for me. Burrows are excellent with their coffee varieties too! I am highly satisfied with the decision I made, to go to Burrows and to choose quality care and back up services.
(0001) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Wattam - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future, we will have a coffee ready and waiting for you.
Brilliant service from Rob Meredith at Burrows in Sheffield. Rob went to the extra trouble of bringing the Auris Hybrid I wanted from the Sheffield branch to the Burrows branch in Worksop for me to view and complete the sale. All staff in both branches were really helpful and attentive - many thanks to all.
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new Auris Hybrid and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Amazing customers service
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Heffron - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
James and Chloe were so patient and whatever questions I had they were more than helpful. Even on a Sunday, near closing Chloe took me out for a test drive, which was very helpful.
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Miss Byron - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
great service, great staff
(0050) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Gregg - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.
Very helpful staff and we came to a good deal. The unveiling ceremony when I collected the car was a nice touch.
(0003) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Harland - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Completely satisfied with the help and service I received from jamie
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Bird - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Really nice company to deal with the showroom was immaculate and so was a the cars in it Carl was super efficient
(0050) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Barker - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I had a superb experience dealing with Burrows KIA. Jake Priestley was highly professional and nothing like a stereotypical car salesman.
(0030) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Dickson - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
very efficient and very informative salesman Neil and very helpful and friendly staff
(0002) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Smith - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very pleased how I was dealt with at burrows Toyota . The car I bought RAV4 is in excellent condition for a 4 year old car .Bill the sales man is very easy to do a deal with tells you everything you need to know wouldn't hesitate would go back again .
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Murphy - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new RAV4 and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Sophie Hodges customer consultant was brilliant in explaining everthing
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Hunt - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very professional from first arriving at the showroom to the completion of the sale. Even though I was buying a used vehicle, I was given the same treatment as I would have if I had bought a new one. The salesman was very thorough and very helpful.
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Moxon - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
service by Simon was fantastic
(0002) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Nichols - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Amazing service!!! Love my new car!!! Thank you Jamie for all the help you gave me.
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Slinn - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very knowledgeable and friendly salesman ( Simon).
Would have given 5 stars; but when I drove my 2 nd hand car away, fuel light came on after 10 mins: had to fill up at garage! Think 1/2 tank of fuel would have been a courtesy.
(0002) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Colombi - thank you for taking the time to review us. We will pass your comments back to our team. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Very helpful team
Hi Dr Gill - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
buying a car was a pleasant experiance, no pressure, no hard sell, happy with the new vehicle. thank you.
Hi Mrs Smith - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.66 based on 453 reviews