Burrows Motor Company Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"professional and courteous sales staff. best price car sourced."
Hi Brian - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review! Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Very pleasent and helpfull"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Janet - thank you for the five star review.
"Excellent professional sales without any 'pushy selling'. Asked the right questions and addressed issues as required. Would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Stuart - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star.
"Excellent service"
(Burrows Mazda Sheffield) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review Janet.
"Great service from start to finish,. Very friendly, approachable and professional and happy to spend the time to answer all questions clear, offering helpful advice along the way."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Thank you for choosing Burrows and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Had great service from the place and Bill was excellent. Process was explained and carried out as stated"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Alison - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"We were very happy with the overall motor deal we had with Burrows .The staff were helpful and polite .The acid test would we deal with them again Yes . W&D M"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Popped my Yaris in for a service and asked what a CHR would set me back. From there on David moved heaven and earth to hit a figure that was right for me. The service and hospitality is always top notch from every member of staff."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Jamie - thank you for the five star review. Thank you for choosing Burrows and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"They look after their costumes and their cars"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Victoria - thank you for the five star review.
"The salesman's discussion was very informative and supportive. I didn't get a hard sales pitch, just ideas around surpassing the distance between buyer, sales and me :) David Bateman was my guy and proved very helpful. Also got a good deal on my old car. Was offered more than I had researched! Thank you for the flowers AND for the Christmas card, nice touch and old fashioned after sales."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Julie - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Thank you for choosing Burrows and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"The service and trouble I had with 4 sales personnel was out of this world. Went to pick car up it had a flat battery,taking car home next day tyre pressure warning light came,checked tyres all 4 tyres 5lbs under front should be 33 lbs was 28 lbs rear tyres should be 32 lbs was 28lbs.Plus was asked to take out a service plan no way.Had problems with this garage on numerous time I have had to visit.All so took 28 day to get my log book back which I was told would take 5 days."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi - we are sorry to see that your experience with us has not been up to our usual standards. We have passed your comments back to the team. Again we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused for you.
"Although it took a couple of attempts to sort paintwork issues it was finally acceptable There was a mix up returning the car to us but Julie came to the rescue and delivered the car herself Julie is an excellent ambassador for Burrows nothing was too much trouble The only other issue there was no service history something I expected ."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Amy - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
"Knowledgeable, efficient staff and a speedy, effective transaction."
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Paul - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
"Many thanks to David Glossop."
(Burrows Mazda Sheffield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Stephen - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
"Excellent dealership and friendly helpful staff. Highly recommended"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Richard - thank you for the five star review, hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Excellent customer service"
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Paul - thank you for the five star review.
"I have found the whole experience of buying a car at Burrows Motor Company in Doncaster to be hassle free, informative, friendly and relaxed. There was absolutely no pressure to buy a car and I was given all the time I needed to ask questions, chat to the salesman and take a test drive. I am delighted with the C-HR I bought and would not hesitate to recommend Burrows to anyone considering purchasing a new car from their impressive range."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi David - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. Thank you for choosing Burrows and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Completely disappointed and ignored"
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Faize - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been up to our usual standards. We have passed your comments back to our team.
"Thank you very much for your good public relations with customers."
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Saziso - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
"Extremely professional service"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Christine - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.67 based on 203 reviews