Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Excellent to deal with very good
(0030) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Byrne - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Hi Mr Byrne - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
The whole transaction was so easy and enjoyable. Love my new car.
Hi Miss Allott - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
This is my 3rd purchase from Burrows Kia Barnsley. Staff are always friendly and helpful, from the sales staff through to reception, you always get a warm welcome. Excellent aftersales service, and nothing too much trouble. 10/10 from me
Hi Mr Day - thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. It has been great to see you again and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
all the people there were wonderful,very very friendly,and the car i bought is perfect.i will be going back there in 3 years time to buy my next car.
Hi Mr Mitchell - thank your for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Helpful and professional yet approachable. I always avoided car salesmen but my opinion has been totally changed.
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
freindly staff very helpfull .one to one with salesperson just easy to buy a car every thing is clear cut . not at all pushy leave you to browse .aftersales service is good too
Hi Mr Pike - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and thank you for choosing Burrows.
Very friendly and helpful staff, felt comfortable, relaxed and at ease throughout , will certainly recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a new car . The whole process was completed quickly and efficiently without any hard sell are pressure.
Hi Miss Dudill - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and thank you for choosing Burrows.
Great service as always at Rotherham in particular from Franz in Sales
Hi Mr Woodward - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
I recently purchased a Toyota Auris from Burrows Motor Company, I have to say that I have been very pleased with the car which was in immaculate condition when I arrived to collect and has been a pleasure to drive since. I was also particularly impressed by the customer service provided by John who looked after the transaction and was excellent throughout, very friendly and no pressure to buy, he let the car sell itself, providing all information and ensuring the car was ready, fully serviced and mot’d inside two days, one of them being a Sunday! At this stage I would thoroughly recommend both Burrows and John if you are looking to change your car, they have a great selection of vehicles in a pristine showroom and will have a car to suit most requirements and budgets. I came away feeling pleased with the purchase and felt like John had gone the ‘extra mile’ in getting everything arranged for me to drive away at short notice. Thanks for all the help John and thanks Burrows - RD
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new Auris and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Excellent service. Really pleased with the car.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5-star review Mrs Stonehouse. Happy driving!
Excellent friendly staff. Pleasant relaxed atmosphere and not pushy, really enjoyed the experience. Thanks Amy.
Hi Mrs. Thompson. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5-star review. We'll pass your comments onto Amy and the team.
I had a good experience at burrows when I bought my new Aygo. Dan was very good and explained how everything worked before I drove my new car home.
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5-star review Mrs Wilson.
Excellent service, very pleased with all aspects. Thank you.
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Dobell - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Fantastic customer service as always.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Miss Holmes - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
No pressure spelling, Friendly staff,
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Froggatt - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
A thoroughly proffesional ,honest and friendly team
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Wade - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
This is the second car I’ve bought from this garage, excellent service all round, great people who care, which is rare these days, would highly recommend Burrows Toyota to everyone
Hi Mrs Cecil-Germany - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
The service and especially the staff are the most polite you will ever deal with. 5 STAR
Hi Mr Hickling - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
wa so pleased with the servicing on my previous kia I made Burrows my first port of call when looking for a new car & was not disappointed
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Faries - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star, it is all part of the service here at Burrows. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
exelant service,very helpfull & non pushy staff,bob angel who dealt with us is a credit to the team
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Lowry - thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 407 reviews