Burrows Motor Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
"Good company to deal with , helpful staff , only issue car advertised as having a sat nav however on examination found this not to be the case ."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Stephensonn and we are sorry for the confusion regarding the sat nav. If you would like to discuss anything with us please drop us an email - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
"Very good service from start to finish. I actually first went to Burrows for a recall on my car and was impressed with the service I received then. When it was time to buy a new car I had no hesitation in returning and was very pleased with how I was dealt with. I feel valued as a customer and didn’t feel that once the deal was done, that was it. I would like to say though, in common with other dealerships, the process of negotiating the price of a car was excruciatingly slow. That is always the downside for me when buying a car and I wish the industry would change the practice."
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mr Parkin - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"The young man was very helpful to me and my husband when we purchased the Land Cruiser"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you both many happy driving miles in your new Land Cruiser and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Very professional team. Happy with my 7months old Rav4 hybrid."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
"All went smoothly with the purchase of my car, very friendly and helpful sales team. Would recommend the Rotherham branch to anyone wishing to buy a Toyota."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for recommending Rotherham.
"why not put a new battery in key when handing new car? I had to return for new battery after a week'. small cost to you but better satisfaction for customer..."
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Wilson and also for the suggestion. We have passed this back to the teams so they can look to improve the service they offer.
"Good good and honest. Went through all my options before we settled on a car. There was a problem with it in the first couple of days but they did sort it when I came in"
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We are sorry there was an issue with the car when you took it, but delighted to know that this was sorted quickly for you.
"excellent service"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 4-star review Ms Vout. If there's anything we can do to improve to a 5-star review next time please do let us know - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Ms Vout.
"The courtesy of all staff was excellent but I was given to understand that the handbooks etc for my vehicle would be coming by post at a later date. I have still not received them and am still trying to find my way around some of the controls."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a 4-star review Mr Young. We'll chase up your handbooks and will get someone to contact you. Please feel free to pop in anytime and one of our Customer Consultants will take you through all the controls. We're here to help!
"Excellent service from beginning to end. I was looked after by Alex and nothing was too much trouble."
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Bennett - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Very welcoming add a issue and they solved it straight away thank you"
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Oakes - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"doncaster burrows moto company"
Hi - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Very good service and information from David he was friendly and helpful whilst we were deciding to have the car. The car itself is a lovely car to drive and ride in it’s got me back on the road. Thanks everybody."
Hi Mrs Sidebottom - thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you love your new car from us. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
"Sourced the right car for my requirements."
Hi Mr Palmer - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Very polite attentive salesman"
Hi Mr Griffiths - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
"Staff very welcoming and helpful"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for leaving a great review and we look foward to seeing you in the future.
"Good efficient service Our salesman gave up a holiday day to complete the transaction"
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
"Every thing with the sale of the pickup was good. We are however still awaiting a touch up paint promised by your sales man."
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry you are still waiting for the touch up. We will contact the team and chase this for you
"Satisfactory in every way. Friendly ,helpful staff."
Hi Maurice - thank you for taking the time to review us and it is all part of the service here at Burrows. Hopefully your next visit to us will be 5 star.
"Although it took a couple of attempts to sort paintwork issues it was finally acceptable There was a mix up returning the car to us but Julie came to the rescue and delivered the car herself Julie is an excellent ambassador for Burrows nothing was too much trouble The only other issue there was no service history something I expected ."
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Amy - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.61 based on 327 reviews