Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Sales department and experience excellent, unfortunately same can't be said for service department. Firstly fitted wrong type of tow bar then when returned for correct one fitting offered car back with scratched bumper. On been made aware did act on it and polished out but was disappointed that we had to point this out, should have been seen before leaving workshop. Satisfied with the car, lovely drive.
Hi Mr Moore - thank you for taking the time to review us. Your comments are appreciated and we will pass these back to our team. We are delighted to hear that you love your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Some changes made to original payments which I didn't expect but overall the service is decent
Hi Mrs Briscoe - thank you for taking the time to review us. We have passed your comments back to our team and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
I am quite happy with my rav4. The treatment I received from Laura made me feel at ease. I've always been treated well at Burrows.
Hi Ms Aram - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new RAV4.
Pleasant experience and helpful most of the time when required.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Britton - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
Very good service and helpful
(Burrows Kia Barnsley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
Lovely used car, however no service record in paperwork which was disappointing from a Toyota dealer.
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car. We have passed your comments back to our team at Doncaster.
Easy to deal with no pressure relaxing atmosphere
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Price - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future and we wish you many happy driving miles in your new car.
Andy was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking to buy and ensured that the car matched our requirements.
(0050) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Mann-Saunders - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Have good range of cars on sale and display. Friendly salesperson with good knowledge on car for sale.
(0004) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Ms Kung - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
We decided a few weeks ago to go for a newer car than the Yaris we had for 4 years and update for more than likely a newer model Yaris than the one we already had. After some checks online I decided to go and look at one that I had picked out, After a chat with the salesman I turned my attention to a Hybrid, which at the time I hadn`t considered. A test drive and a chat with the salesman made my mind up. I was satisfied with the deal and the "add ons" like 3yrs mot 2 years roadsice assistance. The whole experience was very professional and relaxing
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Heaton - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been five star. We wish you many happy hybrid driving miles in your new Yaris and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Good company to deal with , helpful staff , only issue car advertised as having a sat nav however on examination found this not to be the case .
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Stephensonn and we are sorry for the confusion regarding the sat nav. If you would like to discuss anything with us please drop us an email - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
Very good service from start to finish. I actually first went to Burrows for a recall on my car and was impressed with the service I received then. When it was time to buy a new car I had no hesitation in returning and was very pleased with how I was dealt with. I feel valued as a customer and didn’t feel that once the deal was done, that was it. I would like to say though, in common with other dealerships, the process of negotiating the price of a car was excruciatingly slow. That is always the downside for me when buying a car and I wish the industry would change the practice.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mr Parkin - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy driving miles in your new car and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
The young man was very helpful to me and my husband when we purchased the Land Cruiser
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We wish you both many happy driving miles in your new Land Cruiser and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Very professional team. Happy with my 7months old Rav4 hybrid.
(Burrows Toyota Barnsley) - Posted 4 months ago
All went smoothly with the purchase of my car, very friendly and helpful sales team. Would recommend the Rotherham branch to anyone wishing to buy a Toyota.
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for recommending Rotherham.
why not put a new battery in key when handing new car? I had to return for new battery after a week'. small cost to you but better satisfaction for customer...
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Mr Wilson and also for the suggestion. We have passed this back to the teams so they can look to improve the service they offer.
Good good and honest. Went through all my options before we settled on a car. There was a problem with it in the first couple of days but they did sort it when I came in
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We are sorry there was an issue with the car when you took it, but delighted to know that this was sorted quickly for you.
excellent service
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 4-star review Ms Vout. If there's anything we can do to improve to a 5-star review next time please do let us know - info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Ms Vout.
The courtesy of all staff was excellent but I was given to understand that the handbooks etc for my vehicle would be coming by post at a later date. I have still not received them and am still trying to find my way around some of the controls.
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for leaving a 4-star review Mr Young. We'll chase up your handbooks and will get someone to contact you. Please feel free to pop in anytime and one of our Customer Consultants will take you through all the controls. We're here to help!
Excellent service from beginning to end. I was looked after by Alex and nothing was too much trouble.
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mrs Bennett - thank you for taking the time to review us. Hopefully your next visit to us will be five star.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 407 reviews