Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Car sold without tax, when rang the sales man he implied it was our responsibility, however when we went in the manager agreed he should've done this. Had to wait 6 weeks for a refund
(Burrows Toyota Worksop) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that your visit was not to our usual standard. We will review our process with the team to ensure that this does not happen in the future.
I'm never ever buying again from your company because they sold me car and they didn't give me car service book and car details book i rang back 3 time and the keep saying they gonna send me through post I'm still waiting for last 6 weeks
Hi Mr Usman - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been five star. Your comments have been passed back to our team at Rotherham, please email us on: info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk if this has still not been resolved.
Very very bad service I arrange or something they never helping out
Hi - we are sorry to see that you have left us a 1 star review, this is not up to our usual standards. We have passed your comments back to our team.
I ordered a trim for my new car I purchased from burrows and the parts department said it would arrive on the 22nd January 2019.Burrows Havnt Contacted me yet today 4th Feb.This is the second time this has happened and I don’t think I should be chasing this up.I got better service when I was buying the car from them.
Hi Martin - we are sorry to see that you have left us a 1 star review. This is not up to our usual standards and we will be passing your comments back to our Parts team at Barnsley and someone will be in touch regarding an update on your order. Again we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused for you.
The service and trouble I had with 4 sales personnel was out of this world. Went to pick car up it had a flat battery,taking car home next day tyre pressure warning light came,checked tyres all 4 tyres 5lbs under front should be 33 lbs was 28 lbs rear tyres should be 32 lbs was 28lbs.Plus was asked to take out a service plan no way.Had problems with this garage on numerous time I have had to visit.All so took 28 day to get my log book back which I was told would take 5 days.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi - we are sorry to see that your experience with us has not been up to our usual standards. We have passed your comments back to the team. Again we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused for you.
Completely disappointed and ignored
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Faize - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been up to our usual standards. We have passed your comments back to our team.
Can't trouble shoot electrical faults even though they have there own auto electrician after 3 attempts and having the car for a total of 5 and a half days . And I needed the car fixed for Christmas so I could tow my daughter's horse trailer over the Christmas period Which I will have to postpone now.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Andrew - we are ever so sorry to hear about the issues you are having at our Sheffield dealership. We will pass your comments back to our team - again we can only apologise for the inconvenience this has caused for you.
Warrant promised but no paperwork received even after numerous phone calls. Breakdown cover promised but no paperwork or contact no for breakdown received even after numerous phone calls. Feel like we have been mislead and fobbed off.
Thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry you hadn't received the warranty and breakdown paperwork. Having spoken to the site this morning I understand that they have emailed the paperwork over to you and trust that this resolves the issue.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 407 reviews