Burrows Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burrows Motor Company
customer service
Read Burrows Motor Company Reviews
Usually very good service, but disappointed that I had to phone for the book and was not given a brief run through of the way to operate the new systems.
Hi Mr Coleman - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been five star. Your comments have been passed back to our team.
Car had not been valeted since viewing, after picking up had to return to collect owners manual and MOT certificate. Staff are welcoming and helpful, despite the above comments I will still continue to be a customer.
(Doncaster Toyota) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi - we are sorry to hear this and your comments have been passed back to our team at Doncaster. Thank you for choosing Burrows and hopefully we will be seeing you again in the future.
Gary was excellent to deal with, and car is lovely. One disappointment was that I wasn’t made aware the car only had one key until late in the process- given I travelled from distance would have appreciated this information being provided earlier or a second key being sourced by Burrows.
(Burrows Mint Cars) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mr Falconer - thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologise that this was not brought to your attention earlier, however we are delighted to hear that you love your new car.
I am very unhappy with the service I have had from. Burrows and Toyota since purchasing my new car in March. I am still waiting for the delivery of the spare wheel etc I ordered as part of the car I ordered in January and I still have not received a handbook etc. I have had 6 cars from Toyota in the past 15 years but this could be the last car I purchase from Toyota
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Mr Hall - we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been five star, this is not up to our usual standards. We will pass your comments back to our team at Doncaster. Again we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused for you.
It was good. I would have been happier to see the manager at least once.
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Dr Chilbule and we are sorry that you did not have the opportunity to see a Manager during your visit. We will review our process with the team to ensure that this does not happen in the future.
There was no-one immediately in a reception area in the showroom, to greet customers. At the desk where I met the sales consultant there was an empty coffee cup from a previous client or member of staff, which didn't look welcoming. At another desk I sat at during another visit, there were papers relating to another customer's purchase, which firstly did not suggest privacy, plus did not make one feel like ' the only customer' in the sales person's mind, which is what a customer should feel like. I also thought that when I went to collect my car, the red cloth over the car was unnecessarily dramatic, and does nothing to help the fact one has just had to commit to substantial financial outgoings. I felt somewhat ' let me just get in my car and drive away!' - a red cloth wasn't going to make me less stressed! I was disappointed that I was not able to buy the Toyota Yaris I had originally wanted, which apparently it's hard to get good second hand ones of. Overall I felt the service was sort of 'job done', and I felt processed, rather than receiving thoughtful service. I think some good female salespeople in their team would enhance their service.
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that your experience wasn't 5* on this occasion. The team work hard to try to give personal service and make everyone feel special and we can only apologise if we failed to do that on this occasion. We do hope to see you in the future and in the meantime wish you happy motoring.
I would prefer to deal with a sales person who can command the deal and not have to refer upwards when discussions about improved not the deal take place
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mr Seller.
As a loyal Toyota customer But a first time customer of burrows doncaster I am happy with my car but was disappointed with the after care I received for a fault on my car which was there when I bought it
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mrs Battersby. If the issue still hasn't been resolved for you please email your details to info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk and we will get the team to look into this for you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mrs Battersby. If the problem hasn't been resolved for you please email your details to info@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk and we will get the team to look into this for you.
generally good service. polite staff. confusion over agreement after sale agreed. agreed to replace 2 tires as very worn. initially only one done, and had to check myself and arrange second to be replaced as this was not done. also agreed to squeaking door to be oiled which was not done. generally satisfied, although cynically I wonder if the changes above were initially omitted to save cost.
(Burrows Toyota Rotherham) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry things didn't seem to go as smoothly as they usually do.
Still waiting for 2 nd key 4 months after purchase of car no follow ups have been done at all very disappointed with this side of service
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 6 months ago
Really sorry to hear that the guys haven't been in touch with you since you purchased your car. We will chase the team up for you.
Product knowledge of sales person was poor. Did not know answer to questions asked about car. Had to collect car after work in the dark as told unable to collect car at weekends. The car is fine but still getting used to it. I don't have time to sit with the manual and go through every aspect of the car or to keep returning to the showroom when unsure about things related to the car. Had to ask my friend's partner for help as he is familiar with Toyota cars. Would have liked a salesperson to spend time to explain the gadgets etc to me, in daylight, but as I work full time and only off at weekends, this was not possible. Probably because the weekend is their busiest period and don't want to waste time on cars already sold. On reflection, it felt like a typical car selling experience. A bit of a game of - sell for the best price and make the customer feel like toyota are doing them a favour- when the reverse is actually happening. I understand that it's a business but when the after sales is poor then I questioned my decision and as I've worked hard for my money and don't want to feel I've been taken for a ride-- just another gullible customer. This is the first time I've ever felt this way after buying a car - a bit ripped off and dismissed. A strange feeling and one I don't want to repeat. But the car is fine, just a poor after sales experience
(Burrows Toyota Doncaster) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Teresa - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been 5 star. If you are unsure about anything related to your vehicle please give our team a call on: 01302 762 300 or email us on: bd@burrowsmotorcompany.co.uk and they will be more than happy to assist you. Again we are sorry to hear about the way you feel and we will be passing your comments back to the site.
Disappointed in the condition of the car but that was my fault for assuming it would have been of a high quality etc Everything else was fine
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Gareth.
The sales team and in particular Liam were excellent. However the pre-purchase valet of the car was poor, wheels were not cleaned and I later found some rubbish in the rear central arm rest, suggesting a less than thorough clean.
(Burrows Mazda Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi John - we are sorry to hear that the service you received from our valet team. We can assure you that this is not up to our usual standards. Again we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused for you.
Burrow is ok but a little dissatisfied with the vehicle I bought.......
(Burrows Toyota Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
Sorry to hear that David, have you spoken to the guys in Sheffield about the car? You can contact them on 0114 2855558, select option 1 for sales.
Burrows Motor Company is rated 4.62 based on 407 reviews