Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
Great service, very competitive pricing, would definitely use again.
I ordered the wrong colour by mistake. The website says hassle free returns and the sizes you can purchase are standardised so i thought it would be easy to swap. Turns out they are bought from a third party whose T&C's state all standard sizes are deemed bespoke and non refundable, even though you are never show this companies T&C's in the purchase process. When i asked Build4less to help they stated that it says on the website they will not be doing any returns at the moment. This message is located halfway down the delivery page so easy to miss and at the top of the page is still says hassle free returns , which should be changed as its clearly not the case.
Very slow with delivery - 3 weeks late. No communication and had to chase myself each time only to be told the same thing (it was being manufactured) and it would take another 5 working days. Luckily was not urgent.
still waiting for our product to arrive.
Delivered items damaged. Poor customer service - slow response. At the end B4L offered me refund of 10% value. Absolute joke!!! Won't use them again
Excellent service. Will use again
Service was good,but I was charged £50 plus vat for carriage.The delivery came from a local stockist only 5 miles away who informed me their standard charge would have only been £25.Will not use them again!
Great product and arrived promptly.
2nd time purchase from Build4Less and always a positive experience.
Bitumen sheets delivered late and damaged. Almost every single one was cracked. Poor customer service. Poor communication. At some point I was offered 10% refund - it's a joke.
No problems whatsoever. Good company to deal with in my opinion 👍
Arrived on time. Good quality. Easy to work with and it has warmed up the house.
Great service and very affordable prices. I’ll be back
Service was good
Product well packed, and delivered much earlier than expected.
first class products and service
Placed an order 26th May still not recieved 30th July. Ignoring emails, had to instruct my bank to reclaim the money. I would definitely not recommend using this company. I am not even sure if they are a legitimate company and have reported them
Excellent company to deal with. Prompt communication ,helpful.
One Item I ordered was out of stock But I was given an immediate refund. Not left waiting for weeks lie some companies.
Highly recommend for all your building needs.
I got let down by other companies, when I phoned Build4less I was told that my order would take 7-10 due to covid 19 and it was delivered on time. Great service. Thanks
Item arrived on time. Excellent packaging and great product.
I think I may well have died of old age awaiting delivery of this product, I did tell them after waiting two weeks it was too late but no response...... 6 weeks later and following vacating the house, I have no idea if it was ever delivered !!
Build4Less is rated 3.93 based on 128 reviews