Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
Very poor customer service!!!took ages to deliver or even manufacture the items.
No way of conacting them.and took ages to even reply emails.
Wouldn't bother with this company!!!much cheaper and better service elsewhere!
Super tin and it bends very easy, also All the angle of the sheet is broken, definitely not recommended
Disappointing service, ordered product with a 4 to 5 week lead time, had to chase you for update to be told now 9 week lead time- surely you should have passed on this information rather than me chase for it? Finally had delivery date of 3rd Sept, driver came 2nd Sept with me in work as not expecting delivery? Luckily worked something out and managed to offload. All in all service and communication very disappointing and will not be dealing with build4less again
I ordered the wrong colour by mistake. The website says hassle free returns and the sizes you can purchase are standardised so i thought it would be easy to swap. Turns out they are bought from a third party whose T&C's state all standard sizes are deemed bespoke and non refundable, even though you are never show this companies T&C's in the purchase process. When i asked Build4less to help they stated that it says on the website they will not be doing any returns at the moment. This message is located halfway down the delivery page so easy to miss and at the top of the page is still says hassle free returns , which should be changed as its clearly not the case.
still waiting for our product to arrive.
Delivered items damaged. Poor customer service - slow response. At the end B4L offered me refund of 10% value. Absolute joke!!! Won't use them again
Bitumen sheets delivered late and damaged. Almost every single one was cracked. Poor customer service. Poor communication. At some point I was offered 10% refund - it's a joke.
Placed an order 26th May still not recieved 30th July. Ignoring emails, had to instruct my bank to reclaim the money. I would definitely not recommend using this company. I am not even sure if they are a legitimate company and have reported them
I think I may well have died of old age awaiting delivery of this product, I did tell them after waiting two weeks it was too late but no response...... 6 weeks later and following vacating the house, I have no idea if it was ever delivered !!
Delivered damaged with no packaging to protect. Several times I've tried to get damaged items replaced and just keep getting fobbed off. Go to local builders merchants, you may pay more but at least not damaged.
Delivery of items took over two months. Part of the orders just turned up , no courier to contact, no delivery times. Extremely poor service. Never use them again.
Not received 😢
Still not received items
Very disappointed with customer services, don’t get a response For a week and didn’t get my order on the date when it was meant to be delivered. still waiting 2 weeks now
Cancelled an incorrect placed order before order was processed, despatched etc, Rubbish to deal with, communication just about zero, refund 30 days, apparently according to their T&C's, Law 14 days??? and then their is upto a £35 admin fee????, if either of them things happen Trading Standards, avoid this company.
Does not honour its price match promise - according to Build4less it is an option. Will be reporting to Trading Standards.
Let me down for my order and lied to me about delivery date.Very slow to issue a refund
Loads of broken tiles and broken promises. Had to get money back from credit card company. Will not use again.
Build4Less is rated 3.31 based on 58 reviews