Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
Great service and all my order was delivered on time. Thanks to Hayley for looking after all my changes. Will use again.
Great service, and the cost was incredible. Some of the items (skirting board) were a little bowed, which is why I dropped a star. But at such great price I had over ordered and it wasn't an issue to just not use those pieces.
Placed my first order with Build for Less recently. Took a bit longer to arrive than I thought it would but I am happy with my purchase and will use them again
Good prices, good quality, delivery a little longer than hoped for but overall professional and helpful service. Would use again.
Quick and prompt on delivery, thought the sheets were stronger then they are, but overall okay
I had to change from Redland to Marley as i was told there were no Redland stockists in my area.I made many tel. calls and emails to your offices to try to find out why i hadn't received my order! Although Hayley Farrel was very prompt with a reply the order has only just arrived on Fri. 29th Nov. having taken 3.5 weeks.After unpacking i found 6 plain tiles and 5 tile&half to be broken.I trust there will be compensation for this loss,considerable inconvenience and the extra cost incurred due to this prolonged delay.
Took longer than expected so rang asking for update, promised to ring me back on two occasions and didn’t. Eventually sent the wrong product even though I specifically emailed them and told them the alternative was not suitable. The whole carry on has delayed the work by at least two weeks. I would have given only one star but they did process my refund efficiently.
Price was fine, ordered and then no delivery. When I enquired I was advised they couldn’t guarantee the arrival date so I had to cancel. Received refund with no problem. No problem with service but when building the materials are needed quite quick.
Build4Less is rated 3.25 based on 8 reviews