Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
Item arrived on time. Excellent packaging and great product.
The product arrived quicker than projected. However disconcerting to receive further delivery emails after receiving and installing the product. Fortunately a second delivery did not materialise.
Very disappointing with this company is an understatement. Place an order for some products which in stock via website and still waiting for 2 weeks now no contact from build4less in relation to information on when the products will be delivered. Sent them an email in regards to cancelling my order and getting a full refund, still awaiting reply to my email. I will be posting other reviews on the outcome of the cancellation of my order plus full refund.
I do not wish to wright a review
Great service, and the cost was incredible. Some of the items (skirting board) were a little bowed, which is why I dropped a star. But at such great price I had over ordered and it wasn't an issue to just not use those pieces.
Placed my first order with Build for Less recently. Took a bit longer to arrive than I thought it would but I am happy with my purchase and will use them again
Good prices, good quality, delivery a little longer than hoped for but overall professional and helpful service. Would use again.
Build4Less is rated 3.37 based on 65 reviews