Build4Less Reviews

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Click Here

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy

"Great service, and the cost was incredible. Some of the items (skirting board) were a little bowed, which is why I dropped a star. But at such great price I had over ordered and it wasn't an issue to just not use those pieces."
"Took longer than expected so rang asking for update, promised to ring me back on two occasions and didn’t. Eventually sent the wrong product even though I specifically emailed them and told them the alternative was not suitable. The whole carry on has delayed the work by at least two weeks. I would have given only one star but they did process my refund efficiently."
"Placed my first order with Build for Less recently. Took a bit longer to arrive than I thought it would but I am happy with my purchase and will use them again"
"Price was fine, ordered and then no delivery. When I enquired I was advised they couldn’t guarantee the arrival date so I had to cancel. Received refund with no problem. No problem with service but when building the materials are needed quite quick."
"Good prices, good quality, delivery a little longer than hoped for but overall professional and helpful service. Would use again."
"Great service and all my order was delivered on time. Thanks to Hayley for looking after all my changes. Will use again."
Build4Less is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews