Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
Great service and products very happy and I will use you again 😊
Good quick service, very pleased with the products i ordered
Very good service, reasonable prices and fantastic follow up communications keeping me informed of my order.
Great company to buy from.
Amazing from start to finish, couldn’t believe how quick the order was turned around and despatched. Extremely quick service! Product was as expected and also very good quality. Will recommend and will use again in the future.
Build4Less 5 star review on 29th March 2021
I know it's only insulation but Kingspan Kooltherm isn't cheap. Arrived with every edge and corner damaged. Probably the couriers. If I'd sent it back maybe that would have made them be a bit more careful handling it next time. If it was their money it would be a different story!
Excellent
good price,well packed and prompt delivery. Pity the courier dropped it at the wrong address but at least in bright orange it was easy to track down!
Order placed on 15/10/2020, order arrived on 23/02/2021. Had to chase up politely in the beginning, I was told they had delivery issues with their supplier and so, I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited until I was not willing to wait any longer. Early Feb 2021 I contacted them again and asked where my roof tiles were, I was told that a delivery date was given to them and I could expect to receive them shortly. Then B4L told me that only 5 had arrived of the 16 I ordered, so I suggested they at least send out the 5 so I could get some of my roof completed, but by some devine intervention by greater forces than we humans could ever imaging I got an email a couple of hours later to say that they had sorced them from another supplier and they would be with me in 1-2 days. Amazingly, they did arrive. So the moral of the story is: Well, you make up your own mind.
Seems ok,
Brill. Very good service from start till delivery cannot fault yous
Great service. Items turned up within 2 days. Price was competitive and included vat and delivery rather than finding it added after filling in all your personal details.
Good quality product.
One arrived broken but was replaced quickly the next day.
Would recommend...
The product arrived as ordered at a god price
Great product and service
This product is very easy to cut with a fine toothed saw. Excellent quality and much cheaper than other suppliers. Delivery was a day sooner than had been promised. Full marks all round.
Excellent service
Once again I am most impressed and pleased with your companies prompt service. Thank you . Iwill recommend you to all my contacts.
We were very happy with our purchase of polycarbonate sheets. The service was good including the delivery which was on time. The delivery driver was very helpful.
Happy with efficiency and prompt delivery
Website easy to use, good price on product and prompt delivery - can’t ask for anymore :-)
Build4Less is rated 3.94 based on 136 reviews