Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
Best price, but simply a drop-ship order
Lovely garden bar .it takes 2 people to erect it over a full day but its a great addition to or garden
Build4Less 5 star review on 19th July 2021 Build4Less 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Very quick to deliver and quality is excellent, def recommend
Rowlinson 4x3 Oxford shiplap shed. Excellent shed. Good value for money, looks great.
quick, efficient and top value.
The product itself was absolutely fine and exactly what was expected. Unfortunately there was a £180 delivery charge which I thought was a bit expensive but none the less I made the order because I needed the materials. After ordering I received a voicemail a couple of days later stating that I must be present on site to unload the joists as the driver isn’t insured. Not the end of the world as my work is flexible but not expected when you are paying that much for delivery. I then endeavoured to find out a date and time for the delivery but I had no luck. After emailing Build4Less I was simply told it’s with our courier so we can’t give you these details. No more information was given until I received a phone call from the driver saying he was outside my house and that he can’t leave the joists without me there. Luckily the driver was kind enough to wait for me to drive the 30 minutes to site. Overall a terrible experience and I won’t be paying that delivery charge ever again.
My order arrived in a timely manner. I was pleased with the quality of the product. Would de order again.
My representative Kaf** is Great he answers my calls he has a great personality inside and out.
Great service however crazy delivery charge at £150.00
Item arrived damaged, both panels were bent or warped in the corners,
Delivery delayed but still charged me full delivery fee. Tried to complaint to get some refund of my delivery charge but they ignored my complaint. IT IS NOT FAIR to charge me full delivery when you can't deliver on the DESIGNATED date.
Annoyed ordered 14th April , then delivery would be end may then June then July . Also had email too say delivery on way in may , asked what that was about abd was incorrect . Canx in the end not happy at all .
Top quality product
Straight forward online purchase, with quick delivery.
Build4Less 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Good quality roofing at a competitive price.
Very happy with product and service and also delivery driver very helpfull would use again
My order came in a timely fashion and was exactly what I wanted. The sheets have already been fitted and the recent rain has been testing how good they are.
Took two weeks for everything to arrive. Really bad communication throughout. I asked for advice ahead of buying anf it was inadequate
Good product
Ordered these legs for my decking. They worked perfect. The decking had to be the same height as some decking already there. The legs done that now all decking same height.
Build4Less is rated 3.94 based on 157 reviews