Build4Less Reviews

020 3481 1978

info@buildforless.co.uk

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Build4Less made you happy
Service was good,but I was charged £50 plus vat for carriage.The delivery came from a local stockist only 5 miles away who informed me their standard charge would have only been £25.Will not use them again!
First delivery was 1 sheet short. New sheet dispatched but had been so badly damaged it was unusable gave up at this point & bought replacement locally.
Very disappointed.
I had to change from Redland to Marley as i was told there were no Redland stockists in my area.I made many tel. calls and emails to your offices to try to find out why i hadn't received my order! Although Hayley Farrel was very prompt with a reply the order has only just arrived on Fri. 29th Nov. having taken 3.5 weeks.After unpacking i found 6 plain tiles and 5 tile&half to be broken.I trust there will be compensation for this loss,considerable inconvenience and the extra cost incurred due to this prolonged delay.
Took longer than expected so rang asking for update, promised to ring me back on two occasions and didn’t. Eventually sent the wrong product even though I specifically emailed them and told them the alternative was not suitable. The whole carry on has delayed the work by at least two weeks. I would have given only one star but they did process my refund efficiently.
Price was fine, ordered and then no delivery. When I enquired I was advised they couldn’t guarantee the arrival date so I had to cancel.
Received refund with no problem.
No problem with service but when building the materials are needed quite quick.
Build4Less is rated 3.94 based on 127 reviews