BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

We still not yet received the part.
Ref:BL4233651
Completely wrong tow bar sent
I am very disappointed for using this, I have ordered a part and it’s been 8 days and still was not delivered.
I already made a review. Sorry if you weren't too pleased about it. Just saying the facts!
Items ordered and paid for with promise of that day delivery.
Nine days and three phone calls later the items arrived.
Given the abysmal weather we are currently experiencing delays might be expected on items which had to be recovered from a breakers yard, but not promises of delivery which were not kept.
Still not got my part, over a week later
Disappointed that I have not received and response or delivery date from the seller.🤔🤔 At the minute I give 2 stars.
useless supplier sent wrong part not even tyhe same part no been trying for 2hours tyo get intouch with them but no joy
Was initially very impressed with BreakerLink. But system has issues. Order arrived as expected but product was unusable. Seatbelt replacement, but am told if car seatbelt came from a car that has been in an accident, it is "shot", and cannot be reused safely. I purchased 3 seatbelts, all " shot". Don't see the point in selling something that is not fit for purpose!
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. As our members our independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the form we can look into this further for you. Can you also confirm you have returned the items to the supplier as unfit for purpose. Thank you.
BreakerLink
As of yesterday afternoon the parts had not arrived at the garage. I need to have my MOT done asap!
Ordered last wed still waiting
I ordered the parts I required with great satisfaction from the breakers who dispatched the paid for items, but he does not know where the parts are as he cannot track delivery with the courier used and the parts have not arrived yet a week after payment.
I am still waiting for the part I ordered. According to A1 German Breakers delivery was supposed to be within 2,(Two) days. I ordered the part on the 11/09/2018 and they can't tell me when the part was despatched. Very poor service from both parties!!
Not recieved the C2 roof strips yet! I did get a telephone call last week telling me they were on there way.....
Thank you for your message.
We are sorry to hear you have not received your item yet. As our members our independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves so you will need to contact the supplier directly for an update on delivery.
Regards
BreakerLink
I ask for a blue door with paint code ,they say they have it you ring to pay and they say only have it in other colours.
Ordered parts on a Tuesday a week later and still no parts
after a few phone call about the part and being told it was on it's way I had a call from the supplier to be told that they could now not supply the the part. A full refund given.
We had our part delivered on time .However it was not a direct match for our car and would of cause us a lot of problems in re wiring .I contacted the supplier. But they have not had the
courtesy to even make any attempt to reply.
To be honest
We phoned the company to see if we could pick up the boot carpet for the BMW to save on the postage - we arrived from Orpington to Brentwood on Saturday 21st April to be told that the carpet was at there other branch

They said they would post it which they did after we paid the £150.00 - we received it on Monday but to be honest the carpet doesn't fit that great and also is so dirty but we couldn't find one anywhere else so we will keep it for now

£150 was expensive considering it doesn't fit properly and how dirty it was