BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Easy to use site and found what we were looking for
always managed to supply the part/s needed
The response for dealers with the parts once I sent my requirements were very prompt.
This is a very effective service
All very good. Thank you.
BreakerLink 5 star review on 16th January 2021
i needed a very rare part and used breaker link as a last resort really, not expecting much success. within the hour i had a match at a very good price ,will definated use them again excellent service !!!
Micks bits breakers fantastic , couldn't do enough to help me out will deffo use them again . Breaker link are fantastic also
spot on thanks
Spoke to Lee - really helpful, part arrived as promised on time, very well packed. Would use this breaker again.
Very good and easy to use with a good quality team
i take it that you do not vet your suppliers [ie orange car parts ,first choice] very quick to take your money £80 for parts £60 for postage slow to send defective parts ,ie 4x4 side steps with no fixing brackets ,so can not put them on my vehicle, plastic end cap missing WHY OH WHY did i go with breaker link o and i have sent emails and phone calls to supplier but guess what ,thats right sweet **** all. You can use your own judgment will i be using you again !!!!!!!!
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. As our members are independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the online form we can look into this further for you. Thank you.
BreakerLink
After trawling around the Northeast scrapyards ,and spent a small fortune on Diesel and not finding the car part , I needed , I came across Breaker Link Car Parts Finder .I put the part on your site , and got request from different sites offering the part . and the first one gave me a price and postage ,and received the part . Nice One .
Fast Efficient service *****
very helpful on the phone, good price arrived on time in good condition
One phone call, gave me a price, correct part delivered two days latter.
Very quick response to my request for a part.good service.
Thank you for all the support that you offer this is an excellent site that enables us to get our car parts
A positive response to car parts that I am looking for and recieved.
Excellent service, very obliging, quick service, offered to take the part back if not the correct part. recommended.
I didnt know I had used them so they must be good
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,126 reviews