BreakerLink Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BreakerLink

About BreakerLink: We are a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of part suppliers across the UK and Ireland. Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase with delivery available to your door.

"Makes it very easy to find parts one is looking for and assurance of safeguarding your interest as a buyer. Simply being the backbone of seller and buyer relationship."
Posted 10 minutes ago
"great service"
"The system Responce is very good"
"Very quick response and great service provided by JK Carparts."
"quick response and delivery"
"Amazing service the order was delivered the ne day. THANKYOU k"
"Great service prompt delivery . Good prices will use again"
"Would definitely recommend you to others great service got fixed up the next day through your site. Thanks."
"Got product on time and packed well"
"Good results everytime, the first place look for car parts"
"Fantastic service, very helpful staff, and the suppliers of the parts are the same as your own staff, over the years I have felt with many companies as Chief tech Motor Vehicles Dept at Luton College for many years and I find your company and suppliers are one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with, so I thank you all very very much. Adrian"
"The person I dealt with made a huge effort to ensure I had the correct part by exchanging photographs, phoning me back etc so very pleased indeed. Part was packed really well and arrived exactly on time. I was after a seat for the car so it was highly important that it matched the existing pattern and in excellent condition so truly pleased with the experience. Have tried similar services but did not have the opportunity to upload pictures to focus the search which BreakerLink has this facility."
"Quick and efficient service. My query was answered with polite reassurance. The parts were dispatched promptly and arrived on time."
"Got the part and it's fitted.. No problems using braker link, will use again.."
"low price fast shipping"
"only one company got back to me and in the end they returned my money as they found the parts were corrieded"
"Really quick back with good quotes"
"Very quick answer and service."
"Excellent response on all parts we required"
"Great service and quick as response from your contributors. Part received the next day."
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 4,095 reviews