BreakerLink Reviews

2,815 Reviews

We are a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of part suppliers across the UK and Ireland. Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase with delivery available to your door.

JOHN B

Found matching door thanks
PIOTR
Verified Buyer

hi i just bought from breaker link part for my car web site says used or new parts i asked for new one paid for it and they send me old one .
try to call service and try to spike with guy to solve problem out and this idiot say to me im laying and hang up five times ridicilus not acceptable. newer ever do again.
LILLITH M
Verified Buyer

I'm happy with the service I received from breakerlink. Gul was very helpful in answering all my questions about the part I ordered. I received my part next day after I made my payment. I will surely be using breakerlink in the future.
Verified Buyer

it was so easy to use and find the part I was looking for
VINCENT P

By finding the parts.
D W
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful I had the wrong part sent to begin but they resolved it the next day nothing was to much trouble thanks again to them?
KEVIN P
Verified Buyer

Ordered my part just got phone call saying there is a big dent in it why was I not told about it before I paid for the part
Thank you for your review.
As the parts sold via our service are primarily from second hand scrap vehicles from time to time items are not fit for sale. Items are usually checked by our independent suppliers during the removal process which is carried out after an order is taken. As the item has been found unfit for sale a refund will of course be issued to you. Regards BreakerLink.
GARY H
Verified Buyer

Good communications and quick delivery
GUY B
Verified Buyer

Had not used this service before. Received several quotes for my part, and chose one at a very good price, which arrived the next day. Would strongly recommend this service to anybody - absolutely first rate.
BRIAN W
Verified Buyer

Happy service good knowledge fast
MIKE C
Verified Buyer

I have used breaker link several times, the most obscure parts are achievable as there are so many suppliers. The parts are delivered quickly and at a very competitive price. A great idea.
PHIL

Efficient service.
DAVIES
Verified Buyer

I very quickly obtained a number of quotes for the precise car part that I needed.
MICHAEL G
Verified Buyer

Selection of quotes all from knowledgeable reliable suppliers. Quick responses .range of prices.
Will definately use again when looking for any parts.
CJ
Verified Buyer

Great Friendly Service, Great price!
RILEY
Verified Buyer

All good and worked smoothly
MARTIN M
Verified Buyer

Fast response to a part and fast delivery, good communication
ELAINE F
Verified Buyer

Fair price and very helpful. They returned my seatbelt very quickly. Great service, would definatly use again.
TOM H
Verified Buyer

They are fast and easy to use
Verified Buyer

The parts were delivered on time and in good condition.
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 2,815 reviews