BreakerLink Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BreakerLink

About BreakerLink: We are a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of part suppliers across the UK and Ireland. Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase with delivery available to your door.

"If your looking for a part for your car, no matter what make or model this is the place to look. Fast search, and very good and quick reply service."
"Must admit, pretty impressed. You can scratch about on eBay looking for parts but simpler, quicker and seems cheaper to use BreakerLink. Instant responses from breakers by text. Plenty to choose from. Part arrived in 2 days well packaged."
"Excellent service. Part was delivered the following day. Would definitely order any other parts I required from this site."
"I contacted Breaker Link, and within a very short time they had advertised my requirement. Around 2hra later I was contacted by Oldham Breakers, they had what I wanted, I paid by credit card and received the part within two days. Part is exactly right, fantastic service, and everybody was most helpful."
"Fantastic service and parts as good as new. Would nt hesitate to use Breaker Link again"
"Leslie at westcoast excellent help and efficient, cherry lassie"
"Easy to deal with and very efficient, quotes began arriving within hours."
"Excellent service. Adam was amzing"
"Found my part in 30 minutes. Only complaint is with Amazon Spares, Hull .Ordered parts was told they would be delivered in a week weren’t dispatched till 10 days later. Do not use these people,UNRELIABLE and can’t be trusted to tell the truth . Breaker Link should take them off their list of suppliers.Still waiting for parts two weeks later.No problem with Breaker Link did their job well."
"excellent in all respects, will use again."
"Fast response just perfect"
"Good trustworthy service"
"By supplying me with a quote and contact details I quickly made a purchase which was too big to be delivered to my address so was dispatched to my garage direct. No fuss no worries."
"Excellent customer service and very good response from suppliers of requirements"
"Bought an engine with a 3 month warranty, when it arrived I was told all that was needed was to change a few sensor then it would be fine, one month later head gasket went due to warped head and shrunken pistons, sent my complaint to the company (ford bits) who stated that it was in the terms and conditions (that apparently they had provided which I never received as well as receipt) that the warranty does not cover the head gasket because I had apparently not changed it when putting the engine on. Now they are trying to pass the blame onto me, saying I should off took notice off the terms and conditions that they never gave to me when dropping the engine off at my house, to then say it is on the breaker link website but on breaker link website it states "to be discussed with the company". Since telling them my problem with the engine they are trying to fob me off. Bare in mind the engine cost me just short off £1000."
Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing a problem with a member. If you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the form we can look into this further for you.
Thank you.
BreakerLink
"Fast service and correct part at a good price."
"Great coms and great contact would highly recommend"
"I was very pleased with the service and that they were able to find the part that I was looking for"
"Tried and tested, quick and efficient, will use again"
"Used breaker link 5 times now never had any problems and always had quick shipping"
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 4,581 reviews