BreakerLink Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BreakerLink

About BreakerLink: BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

customer service
"Next day delivery . Well packed. Fitted and working on weekend . Excellent"
"Great service prompt response"
"Good communication, nice and easy to use, very happy."
"I was very pleased with breaker link friendly and very helpful"
"Absolutely brilliant found me my part same day and what a great price thanks"
"the company who gave me the quote for my item was very approachable he was easy to talk to and he assured me it was the correct part for my car I have fitted the part and have found no problems with it as yetwould use them again"
"Put my request on Monday afternoon, got a reply within minutes with the part needed. Paid and received the part Wednesday morning. Superb service will definitely use it again and would recommend to others."
"Very good !!!!!!!!!"
"The man that delivered the wheels was very polite and courteous ,"
"This is undoubtedly a fantastic service. The whole process is quite simple, It saves time and money. I love it."
"Did what they said"
"Excellent place to source your car parts."
"Great service from breaker link. A fast response to my request,"
"I was very unsure of the manner in which my request would be handled, but I need not have worried. My problem was complicated, but dealt with efficiently and the order was received very quickly. thank you"
"Fast and efficient service"
"Most Breakers try too charge more than there real value"
"Excellent works very well and they also keep in contact to make sure in case you require any more assistance great idea and service"
"The dealer was very helpful with my request"
"just bought a mini and thought who to ask for parts your the guys for that and you gave me a firm that sent my gear to me straight away thanks to you all the best guys steve"
"had a very good experience with your company very helpful, and got the correct part from a very helpful young man John. The part came in excellent condition my mechanic fitted it with no problems. I will definitely use you again and tell my friends about thank you again"
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 5,629 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access