BreakerLink Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BreakerLink

About BreakerLink: BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

"Excellent service could not fault it and certainly use the site again when required"
"Being new to restoration I initially looked to buy new. Was told the prices and one piece was more than I paid for the car. My mechanic suggested 2nd hand parts. Your service and that of the company that supplied the wanted parts was excellent. the goods have arrived in the allocated delivery time. Will be getting them fitted later this week. Will use for the rest of the restoration project over the next couple of years. Mercedes CLK Coupe S 1998. Thank you."
"Excellent responses and rapid reply, supplying accurate parts. Will definitely use again"
"Purchased a part through Stoke motor breakers who were absolutely fantastic, John, whom I dealt with went above & beyond his communication was brilliant & he not only sent me pictures of the part but rang to check everything & sent me a photo of the PO receipt with the tracking number. A truly exceptional service."
"Efficient, well packaged and delivered when they said it would be."
"very fast efficient service marvellous"
"Purchase exactly what I required , at a fair price , excellent condition and in full working order. Also despatched promptly Excellent service."
"I was having a problem finding a part for my 19year mazda demio. BreakerLink came up with the part in a few hours. THANKS BreakerLink."
"a very fast and efficient service. Will certainly use them again."
"Very rapid response gave very helpful yard and prompt delivery of door."
"opened the package hoping it was going to be ok, was really pleased with what i had ordered, it surpassed my expectations,brand new headlamp,exactly what i wanted,looks fantastic.tempted to buy one for other side."
"Good service"
"Very reliable service received."
"Excellent service on telephone. Part was delivered on correct day. No problems whatsoever and I would not hesitate in using the company again."
"Excellent and prompt service. Thankyou"
"Had loads of quotes within hours and quick delivery from the breakers"
"First time I’ve used the service, overall excellent- I sourced what I wanted eventually. It’s frustrating that some dealers who responded didn’t have the correct part, even though I made that clear. That wasted time- others were too slow getting back to me. An important feature when the car is laid up waiting the part."
"It quite good"
"Found what I was looking for"
"Excellent customer service;prompt delivery."
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 5,095 reviews