BreakerLink Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BreakerLink

About BreakerLink: BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

customer service
"Very easy to complete to find required parts"
"Very easy to use service and got my alloy at a great price in 3 days"
"Great service definitely worth using 10/10"
"I have used BreakerLink in the past and will definately use them again, when new car parts are needed, Thank you for excellent service."
"Breakers advertising parts taking payment then no contact and refunding 1 week later ingnoring my phone calls"
Thank you for your review.
Most used items being offered via our system are still located on the donor vehicle and are only removed once an order is placed. Items are checked and tested during removal process so if an item is found to unfit for purpose the supplier will refund any customer straight away. In this instance it appears the supplier has simply forgotten to notify you of the refund.
Regards
BreakerLink
"Good notification system for order, good communication by suppliers and prompt response to request."
"Great service and everyone that I spoke to so very helpful. Thank you"
"Easy to use,was contacted very quickly and received the parts next day which fitted and worked perfectly."
"Got a reply in hours just what i was looking for,thank you"
"Very good link to use to find quality parts and service."
"Brilliant service. We were struggling to get a part for an older car we done a search and they found what we needed so we ordered payed and it was sent out to us the next day. It was easy to do.would recommend to everyone."
"Have used this service on a few occasions now, always had a good response to what I’ve been looking for, the prices range but always have one that definitely suits the budget I’d recommend to anyone looking for parts."
"Good service ,easy to use the website ,I received my item very quick safe and reliable place to by used care part ."
"Great service from the start, the right part arrived on-time, and more quickly than other companies. GOOD JOB....Thanks."
"Prompt delivery (two days from time of ordering) and very well packed. The part was in pristine condition at a reasonable price. I'm very well satisfied."
"Disappointed that I have not received and response or delivery date from the seller.🤔🤔 At the minute I give 2 stars."
"Excellent. Rec'd a phone call within half an hour of my email, the parts I needed were available, The price was ok rec'd them next day."
"I used breakerlink to purchase a part for my Range Rover sport, I was amazed at how quickly the part was found, communication with the breakers themselves was excellent, I would highly recommend other people to use breakerlink"
"They are very efficient"
"Good friendly service. The parts were as ordered just the job. Will recommend you to all my friends and associates.."
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 5,492 reviews