BreakerLink Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BreakerLink

About BreakerLink: BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

customer service
"Just the job. Well done."
"No hassle sat back thay found me the part would definitely recommend tham"
"Very good service"
"Quick & easy to use"
"Easy to use. Good response from suppliers."
"Exelent service, during next day I receive few offers and I choose 1st choice parts-in one phone call we confirmed wat I need and after 2 days I receive my part in very good condition. Thanks"
"Thanks"
"Fast and efficient service"
"Found the part I needed . Quick service and fast delivery."
"Excellent service in a few clicks"
"It was very great full to know about BreakerLink it saves time looking elsewhere."
"Just could do with photos of the items, or an easy way to ask for them. I had to ask twice and eventually got them a week later. With items such as headlamps their condition matters for MOT. Otherwise good."
"Great website easy to use and finds realiable providers. I will be using this website again."
"Fast contact and fast reply and delivery"
"order still not recived"
"Used this service for my replacement motor for the heater of my pickup. First quote out of this world ( more expensive than new) Fengate contacted me.. they were excellent, phoned to make sure right part as for photo of car to confirm. They were honestly first class and honest. Really grateful to them for their help and advice."
"A refreshingly down to earth, straight forward and excellent service. The response to my enquiry was immediate from enthusiastic enterprising and professional businesses . The goods arrived within 3 days, and very happy with the items. A master class of brilliant web design, clear, easy to use and safe. Well done. I will certainly use this site again."
"Received quotes within an hour and purchased required part"
"Great service, arrived quickly thank you."
"Alloy needed for 02 Fiesta. First quote came within 5 mins of listing. Good price, included next day delivery. By next day 2pm wheel on car and all sorted. Brilliant. Thanks."
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 5,357 reviews