BreakerLink Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BreakerLink

About BreakerLink: We are a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of part suppliers across the UK and Ireland. Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase with delivery available to your door.

"Very good breaklink help me to find very quick part"
"It was a very efficient car part finder. Would recommend it to every one"
"First time used site and got what i needed within one day brilliant"
"Good service"
"Excellent service"
"Thank you quick great service nice price for my car wheel Sent via tracked delivery A++"
"Very good service"
"Fantastic service. My door mirror was knocked off by someone who cant drive correctly. I tried the local breakers, but was told they are like rocking horse droppings. I contacted the main dealer and was told nearly Y £300 +VAT and it would need painting, so that's another £50. Then I found Breakerlink on the net, popped my details in and got a reply, £100 including delivery, and it was the same colour. Result! Part arrived next day and fitted in 30 mins by myself What a service."
"I ordered a o/s/r back light for a ford Ka and they sent the wrong side so had to ring them to tell them and had to wait for the right one"
"An excellent service linking buyer and supplier"
"BreakerLink worked a treat -- found exactly what I needed at a good price and the part arrived quickly."
"Great service"
"Excellent service, highly reccomend for ease and speed."
"All easy to order & receive used spare parts with prompt delivery and at reasonable prices and saves time as one does not have to search find & then remove parts oneself ."
"Delivered very quickly, wheel perfect thank you"
"I was looking for a front bumper for my car and found Breakerlink on my computer and they found me a car breaker very quick who supplied me with the part a I wanted at a very fair price I would be happy to use Breakerlink in future and will pass them on to my friends thank you for your help."
"perfect genuine items, do need to re clothed, but they found the parts. i would use them again."
"Quick delivery and right part supplied,perfect!"
"I automatically go to BreakerLink now when I've needed any part for any car. Fast response, several quotes and prompt delivery."
"Fast efficient service, very helpful"
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 4,826 reviews