BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

very helpful locating my part 100% satisfied will use them again
Excellent service thank u
found part needed,
but only one response,
ok if you need part in a hurry
Found new part for me, polite service, quick delivery.
Great on time . Will use again. Thanks
Fantastic service
Good service great prices
Excellent service received quotations within the hour
Hi. I could not find the part I wanted on ebay or several different websites as my Peugeot 106 is nearly 20 years old. The Peugeot Centre Throstle Street Blackburn soon found what I needed and 4 days later it turned up.
Very happy indeed. Breakerlink is a very good site and if I lose or break anything else I will use your service again and recomend the site to friends.
Thankyou very much.
A quick and easy route to an outstanding supplier who showed me faultless service and customer support.
Great idea,found part I was looking for very quick,not your fault but part took ten days to arrive
arrive on time a pretty good quality
Was given a price match but linkage only not motor as well..Just hoping it's only the linkage I need.(for noisey wiper blades)
BreakerLink is an excellent search tool for any vehicle parts.
It takes the hassle of searching other part finder sites on the web or phone.
I was struggling to fine the part I wanted (second hand), but through Breaker Link it was quickly found and the car is now fixed, with a massive saving as well.
Very good service, part as described, quick delievary, would definatley recommend.
Very good service would use again
Great service to find parts for vehicles, have used this site quite a few times before.
Amazing service, saved me over £300 on the price Halfords wanted to charge me, the bush that failed is only £10.80, the re con bracket £47.00, £25.00 to fit!!! That's £83.00, not £400
Really good service, the part that I required was in excellent condition
Thankyou