BreakerLink Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BreakerLink

About BreakerLink: We are a Free Car Parts Finder service linked to 100s of part suppliers across the UK and Ireland. Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase with delivery available to your door.

"some of the quotes where ridiculous--------more than the price of new item but i got a good deal of renparts"
"Fast delivery, helpful information"
"Excellent service very prompt. Would definitely use again. Thanks car runs perfectly now.."
"Quick service."
"Found parts for unusual 10 year old vehicle within minutes"
"Fast, speedy & efficient service. All at the click of a few buttons. Great for me."
MR DAVID G
Verified Buyer
"Info sent out on parts required, quotes came back next day. Placed an order and parts came within 3 days."
"Never have a problem with breaker link that’s y I allways come back"
"The emails came in, part purchased and received next day"
"This is a brilliant way to find parts for your car it's easy and free and the breakers are really helpful if you have any questions what more can you ask for"
"Delivery prompt, parts as described, good communication from company re delivery date and time"
MICHELLE R
Verified Buyer
"Had found what I was looking for within 24hrs. Part was delivered a few days later. Will use this search engine again for car parts 👍"
"always good service and parts location sometimes cant find parts totally acceptable your always the best MANY THANKS EDDY vehicle tech"
"Couldn't find the part anywhere else"
"Brilliant service.very happy with the service you provided.Thanks"
"Absolute shambolic service. Some of your so- called parts people quoted from £155 to £42 for the same part for the same KIA SF56NKT so some advice and guidance is needed to counter these RIP-OFF MERCHANTS! I could never recommend you to anyone hence my refusal to give you any more than a one star rating."
Thank you for your comments.

All prices are set by each individual independent supplier and sometimes prices do vary depending on variables such as geographical location of the suppler and demand/rarity of the item required etc. Once a customer receives all their quotes from our suppliers they have the choice to decide who to purchase from so they are freely able to avoid the more expensive quotes should price be a driving factor in their decision making process.
Regards
BreakerLink
"Great service helped me find what I was looking for and get me a great price thank you for service will use again"
"Breaker link fast efficient simple and easy to use."
"All was a OK u put my options on your website to see how I would do I got alot of answer s an got what I was after at a good price. Thanks I'll be using it aging."
"Having posted a requirement on BreakerLink, I went downstairs to get a drink. On reaching the lounge my telephone was already ringing with a quote. The item arrived quicker than expected with excellent tracking & support. I couldn't be happier. Thank you."
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 4,331 reviews