BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

SCAM WARNING BEWARE!!! I've just been scammed having used this site and now can't get through to anyone for help or advice. I used Breakerlink in good faith to buy a wing mirror... I was then sent 3 companies to buy the part and I messaged them through BreakerLink and paid as Breakerlink advised. The part didn't arrive and I now see the company has 'now left' breakerlink and can't be contacted. Looking at the info on Breakerlink site they take no responsibility for this and just say contact the company direct - which I can't as I used Breakerlink to contact them. It would be great if BreakerLink can contact me to help with this (ref: BL4352697) ... I don't expect they will but will update this post if they do. MY ADVICE - BEWARE OF USING THIS SITE.
Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a previous member. As all members are independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, we have now sent you a direct message detailing all of the suppliers contact information and further advice if have no success with the supplier.
Thank you.
BreakerLink
On 8th Feb I ordered a part from Mainline Salvage. After several mails & calls eventually arrived after about 3 weeks. Part was faulty. I have contacted them my phone & mail & they promised to send a replacement. Still nothing.
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. As our members are independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the online form we can look into this further for you. Thank you.
BreakerLink
Sent wrong part then refused to refund
BreakerLink
STILL HAVN'T RECEIVED MY PARCEL SHELF - ORDERED IT LAST THURSDAY 30TH JANUARY AND TRYING TO GET A REPLY FROM WHO I GOT IT FROM ITS RIDICULOUS
Thank you for your review.

We can see from our system that the independent supplier you chose to purchase from has marked your order as dispatched so it should be with you in due course. If you do not receive it in the next day or two please notify the supplier so that they may chase the courier for an update.
Been scammed
Absolutely gutted
Conmen , sorry women from Blackburn
Gutted
BreakerLink
Although the service was good the spare part I bought was dented.
Not delivered yet
Breakerlink is good but have not received parts or any communication from supply after paying for part
specialist dismantlers are worst company ever dealt with
Excellent correspondence at first then given every excuse under the sun, ordered on the 9th Aug. Still not recurved 20th. Told numerous times boss will ring you back, still haven’t spoken to him. Cost me a lot of money for mothing
Perfect service good seller
After 2 weeks REN on the day before delivery informed me that both the parts I wanted were damaged ???? After being informed that the parts were in the warehouse ready for delivery!!!!! Rubbish
Hi, I used to use BreakerLink a lot but then changed my line of work, just resentley ive needed two lots of parts, and to be truthful I was shocked at the information returned to me???????
Full exhaust shogun sport £295 used condition ?
There only £169.90 new, free post and guaranteed ?
This morning another shocker??????
Near side break calliper not complete just the sadle which holds the pistons for shogun sport £185 used condition ?
They are 89.98 new, free post and guaranteed?
Wot has happened to this site? Please it used to be realistic and cash friendly I used to recommend to a lot of my friends.
I’m sorry unless you set some kind of price guidelines or have som systems in place you will find yourself out priced by close competitors.

Disappointed Jayson Cran
Thank you for your review.

Sorry that you feel disappointed this time around. We have managed to find your exhaust request but cannot find any request for a brake caliper under your name? All of our suppliers are independent companies who hold their own stock and set their own pricing so unfortunately we have no control over the figures quoted. There is a good chance that the supplier mentioned is not aware of the new part prices so has over estimated on this occasion. Please feel free to resend your request as other suppliers may quote you as stocks change daily.
BreakerLink
Breakers advertising parts taking payment then no contact and refunding 1 week later ingnoring my phone calls
Thank you for your review.
Most used items being offered via our system are still located on the donor vehicle and are only removed once an order is placed. Items are checked and tested during removal process so if an item is found to unfit for purpose the supplier will refund any customer straight away. In this instance it appears the supplier has simply forgotten to notify you of the refund.
BreakerLink
Waited in all day for wheels to be delivered, at 4pm was ask for my address as address label was missing but still did not get my wheels.
This purchase was made on 28/12/18 and as of 04/01/19 I still have not received this item
I CONTACTED YOU/THE SUPPLIER ASKING FOR A DELIVERY DAY AND NO ONE REPLIED. THE TYRE HAS BEEN DELIVERED BUT ITS THE WRONG SIZE. I'VE TRIED TO CONTACT THE SUPPLIER AND THERE IS NO ANSWER ON EITHER NUMBER. AN ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. As our members our independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the form we can look into this further for you. Thank you.
BreakerLink
I was issued with a new credit card and used it just once to purchase an item from Bolton Breakers. This transaction went well and I was very satisfied with the service, However, approximately a week later, I had a call from my bank. They wanted to know if I had used my credit card to purchase two items totalling over five hundred pounds. I had not!! My card details had been used by someone with an IP address in Bolton in an attempt to fraudently obtain the two items. My bank acted quickly to block those fraudulent transactions. I will never use Breaker Link again and will warn everyone I know that their card details may subsequently be used in a fraudulent transaction without their knowledge by a Breaker Link member!

Disgusted and very angry!

Yours faithfully
Dennis Lines Tel: 01189014244. Mobile: 07779172414
Email: denis.lines@ntlworld.
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with one of our independent members. If you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the form we can look into this further.
Thank you.
Part not received yet
Part was supposed to be delivered next day and after a week still no sign,
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,099 reviews