BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Excellent service, found my part in under 2 hours. Would definitely recommend this service.
Great service - several offers of parts very swiftly. Made it easy to compare and choose a company. Updates throughout. Thanks.
Efficient parts finder, fast delivery.
Great customer service, would definitely recommend dealing with this company, parts were much cheaper than other competitors
The person I spoke with was efficient, friendly polite & knew his business.
Dear Sir, BreakerLink car part Was Quick and reliable Service, Didn't Know How They Manage to find the part for that car ,much appreciate for the Service, Once Again
Thanks .Your Customer.
Really fast to enter my details; had 2 good quotes and have received my car part. A super service and it’s free!
First time I have used this site,easy to use & got a result within 24hrs
Received my goods within 3 days, perfect to requirements, absolutely no problems. First class service.
Part arrived in great condition as promised very happy with it and competitive prices
very easy to deal with and a good price for the part that I needed
Was promised delivery on Wednesday and its now Friday and has still not been received
Im waiting for this for my cars MOT so its really important
Does what it says on the tin, found a supplier for the part I wanted.
Needed car seats for a Vauxhall corsa thanks to breakerlink with there contacts located certain car breakers and found the car seats I needed.also happy with the cost.I would recommend them in the future.
I like to thank you for finding the part i wash looking for from breakerlink
Excellent service.
Brilliant service ran by a lovely lady who won't stand for any messing from the companies that advertise with her service.
Easy to use website which put me in touch with two supplies for the part I needed which I went on to buy and was very happy with the transaction. Would highly recommend.
Excellent, user friendly service, would highly recommend
Delevered on time thanks