BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

SCAM WARNING BEWARE!!! I've just been scammed having used this site and now can't get through to anyone for help or advice. I used Breakerlink in good faith to buy a wing mirror... I was then sent 3 companies to buy the part and I messaged them through BreakerLink and paid as Breakerlink advised. The part didn't arrive and I now see the company has 'now left' breakerlink and can't be contacted. Looking at the info on Breakerlink site they take no responsibility for this and just say contact the company direct - which I can't as I used Breakerlink to contact them. It would be great if BreakerLink can contact me to help with this (ref: BL4352697) ... I don't expect they will but will update this post if they do. MY ADVICE - BEWARE OF USING THIS SITE.
Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a previous member. As all members are independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, we have now sent you a direct message detailing all of the suppliers contact information and further advice if have no success with the supplier.
Thank you.
Been scammed
Absolutely gutted
Conmen , sorry women from Blackburn
Gutted
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. As our members are independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the online form we can look into this further for you. Thank you.
BreakerLink
Hi, I used to use BreakerLink a lot but then changed my line of work, just resentley ive needed two lots of parts, and to be truthful I was shocked at the information returned to me???????
Full exhaust shogun sport £295 used condition ?
There only £169.90 new, free post and guaranteed ?
This morning another shocker??????
Near side break calliper not complete just the sadle which holds the pistons for shogun sport £185 used condition ?
They are 89.98 new, free post and guaranteed?
Wot has happened to this site? Please it used to be realistic and cash friendly I used to recommend to a lot of my friends.
I’m sorry unless you set some kind of price guidelines or have som systems in place you will find yourself out priced by close competitors.

Disappointed Jayson Cran
Thank you for your review.

Sorry that you feel disappointed this time around. We have managed to find your exhaust request but cannot find any request for a brake caliper under your name? All of our suppliers are independent companies who hold their own stock and set their own pricing so unfortunately we have no control over the figures quoted. There is a good chance that the supplier mentioned is not aware of the new part prices so has over estimated on this occasion. Please feel free to resend your request as other suppliers may quote you as stocks change daily.
Regards
BreakerLink
Simple to use, takes the effort out of finding used parts! Very quick responses and I found exactly what I was looking for. I will use BreakerLink again without hesitation.
Very efficient, had the part I needed.
very pleased with product,communication and delivery would certainly use again
I found BreakerLink ‘s service first class , however I can’t say the same for the companies they link you to. I needed a parcel shelf for my RangeRover , the first company sold me the item , then refunded my money when they realised they didn’t actually have it. The second company sent me photos of the item which I paid for but I never received it and now won’t answer my correspondence or refund my money. So although I’d recommend BreakerLink I’m not sure I’d trust any of the companies they link you to.
Breakers advertising parts taking payment then no contact and refunding 1 week later ingnoring my phone calls
Thank you for your review.
Most used items being offered via our system are still located on the donor vehicle and are only removed once an order is placed. Items are checked and tested during removal process so if an item is found to unfit for purpose the supplier will refund any customer straight away. In this instance it appears the supplier has simply forgotten to notify you of the refund.
Regards
BreakerLink
I am impressed at how easy it is to use this site and how quickly I received a quote. Alas I am unimpressed with the supplier (BELLALLURE LTD T/A ECO CAR PARTS). I sent them a message requesting an image of the part and requesting further information and gave them a couple of days to answer. I then rang them to ask for the same information and they said they would check and get back to me which they haven't. I have now resent my request.
Nothing but stress and hassle, Bawtry Motor Spares is the company to watch out for they grind off part numbers (very dodgy). Gearbox was not as described had to take legal action to get refunded, but I'm still out of pocket cause I had to organise and pay for the return which I never got back. NEVER AGAIN AVOID.
Part faulty, returned to supplier at my cost, repeatedly promised refund as had no alternative part, however no refund provided, avoid !
Dear Ian,
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. If you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the drop down box and complete the form we can look into this further for you.
Many thanks 👌
Perfect product at a decent price.
Fast delivery
Will use again if required ..
The guys are very helpful and answer all your questions.
Very prompt delivery of product
Brilliant fast - good prices
Very good communication through out my order,was delivered quickly
Great item, delivered on time. Good condition.
fast response fast delivery
Quick response and questions replied promptly delivered on time will use again
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 6,042 reviews