BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Very easy to order, good site plenty of choice. Would recommend.
Received several quotes for part needed. I decided to go with the cheapest as it was a spare wheel. Bought from A1 JAP SPARES. Someone from the company contacted me to check on size etc. and I received wheel with a perfectly good tyre the following day. A1 service from an A1 company. Excellent.
Ordered driver’s wing mirror came the next day, excellent service.
Excellent service. The mirror for my 21 year old Beetle was easily sourced. Wished I had contacted them sooner.
very easy to deal with,and very helpful. many thanks.
Very useful works well
Using the search, you was able to find a quality seller, who provided me with precisely what I needed. Was very quick.
Easy to use and quick response
Part in good condition and exactly as described
Quick response plenty or company’s to choose but we still not received our item

We still have not received our item with we bought on the 15 th July won’t use them again
Excellent
Wow! That was quick.
Notified of available part at 10 a.m..
Ordered at 11 a.m.. Part arrived 8.30 next morning. Job done.
Brilliant service. Very convenient. Easy to use. Just no meaaing about. After searching ebay etc for a full week found breakerlink and they found it the same day!!
Quick service quick delivery.
Great idea great service
Extremely quick and easy
Good product, fast delivery
Great service, communication and delivery. Would recommend
I'm so please to find a website like this, it saves me the time to be calling or looking for different breakers around the nation. Well done keep it up.
Works very well