BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

fantastic service thank you breakerlink
Great service
Fab service many thanks regards Mike
Very good service. Couldn't have been more helpful
very good service
Really good service
Fantastic arrived promptly
Excellent service from start to finish
I have used BreakerLink successfully on several occasions. It is a very effective service to source parts and gives you control of the cost.
Delivery of parts is solely dependant on the supplier selected.
I would recommend BreakerLink to anyone who is looking for used vehicle components/parts.
Very good and helpful will use it again very pleased thankyou.
Only had 1 offer but just what I needed and delivered well wrapped goo site will use again
Everything went very smoothly, thank you BreakerLink
easy to use and quick delivery
Excellent service & delivery.Good people to deal with.
Excellent service.. quickest way to find quality parts definitely
Very good
Brilliant concept and great service. I have bought various parts over the past few years including two gearboxes! All perfect. I did have a couple of items I required, which weren't available, but you can't have everything at such amazing value...
I recommend Breakerlink to friends all the time.
Happy with the wheel that I purchased, would use BreakerLink again
Very professional, Very polite and very good service from order to reviving my order
Excellent response from several suppliers. I chose the least expensive obviously. They were brilliant. Asked for part number before selling. Several emails cos I didn’t know what I was looking at. My mechanic supplied the necessary. Quick delivery once ordered. Couldn’t ask for more.
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,103 reviews