BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Great service, part found bought and fitted in three days. Well done.
Very simple and quick
Super Fast Delivery & Service,Many Thanks.Also Well Packed,Brian,HAVERHILL.
Very good service and very helpful and the price was good
Needed a n/s front wing with the correct colour code for my Toyota. Placed the ad in the morning, had replies within 30 minutes and paid for the wing shortly after that. Done.
Communication was excellent.
Found the part I needed within 24 hours and the member of staff from the breaker who contacted me (Gadburys) was extremely helpful and informative. Great service all round, with appropriately priced parts. Now fitted to the car and looks great at a fraction of the manufacturer’s price. HR
The service was really helpful and the supplier was really really helpful and quick with the delivery of my orders
I needed to find a spare part, I am pleased I found Breaker link who came to my rescue
within days. thank you.
Very good service
Very helpful and quick response and very reasonable
Could not believe i got a call on a Sunday chap was very helpful got it sorted two days later part arrived looking just like new really good service I will use them again thanks viv
Excellent, had 3 quotes, a lot of variation in price but settled for one and am more than happy. Delivered when said it would be.
A very helpful tool for easily finding the parts you need quickly
I never hesitate looking for a part with Breakerlink πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very easy to use. I have bought from this site several times and I have never been let down by them. I have recommended this site to all my friends and family and would recommend this site to anyone. My 5 star rating is not high enough would give them 10 if I could. Keep up the good work people.
From the point the company contacted me through to the delivery of the part, the total process was extremely quick and easy.
I will use this service again.
I found breaker link an easy way to source parts, takes the hassle away from ringing around various breaker yards, gets what you need fast.
Very happy with Breakerlink's easy to use site and the service I received from the dealer who sent me the part, Will definitely use again.
Excellent service.
A follow up phone call to discuss the parts requested which helped me to confirm exactly was I was going to receive. Well packaged, fast delivery and now fitted to the car. Both rear door locking correctly again.
Would recommend and be using again in the future.
Easy to use web site and good communications. I had reply within 48 hours with the part. I will use again.
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,165 reviews