BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

I was very pleased with the service they had a slight problem with the delivery which was soon resolved
Breaker Link got back to me within minutes via email, then an hour or so later they telephoned me to see if I wanted the part requested, I couldn’t find it better priced anywhere else so I purchased the petrol filler cap and paid by credit card, the petrol cap was dispatched and I received it two days later, however it wasn’t the petrol cap for my car as it had the word Diesel emblazoned across it and it is red and not black like it should be, I tried it anyway and lo and behold it did fit, if I sell the car on I will just have to explain this to the new owner , apart from that everything else was fine and I would use Breaker Link again
The service was very good order arrived the following day. It was well wrapped
Very prompt and responsive to my request would recommend thank you
I like to thank you for finding the part i wash looking for from breakerlink
I have. Used breaker link in the past with success on this occasion all the quotes came back for previous car with the same registration. The responses where quick and I will use again
Good quality used parts Delivery a bit expensive but happy with overall experience
Helpful site offers plenty of information kept me informed as the part became available. Would definitely use it again.
Shame door was damaged by courier,did phone and tell them and sent pictures on Wednesday,but av had no reply,was a good door as well,now I got to pay sprayer £150 to sort damage out And spray door
Good product
Excellent service received quotations within the hour
arrive on time a pretty good quality
Was given a price match but linkage only not motor as well..Just hoping it's only the linkage I need.(for noisey wiper blades)
I have easily found the parts I have been looking for for quite a while through BreakerLink. The advantage using this plate-form is that you got connected to a wide range of supplier and can not only compare prices but also get the suppliers contact to communicate directly and make sure they understood your request before go on purchasing. Will use them again in future.
This is a useful web page for many reasons
Quotes for the part required arrived very quickly. I was in contact with a few suppliers and had very swift responses. I selected a part and it arrived very quickly - it is now fitted... and working! An impressive and valuable service when you need it. Could save hours and hours and dozens of phone calls, especially for difficult to find parts.
Perfect product at a decent price. Fast delivery Will use again if required ..
System ensures you get the right part for the right car via car registration.
I needed a particular wheel for an old Fiesta. Without this company and its ability to do a national search I would have been struggling to get what I wanted.
orderd an oil sump.slightly distorted on joint face seems to be doing the job.very prompt delivery
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,301 reviews