BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Got the wrong part rang to tell them said that they would ring me back still haven't heard anything from them now have to send part back witch will cost me more money
Wing arrived worse condition than what was taken off ,rude staff when trying to exchange or refund did not want to arrange collection ,but have now but will not refund until wing arrives back with them
I thought I had indeed made a purchase from you, but in the event it appeared to me that you had passed my order on to another company in Cardiff, to whose return address is the only one of which I had a record. I have returned the item I had purchased, bercause -- as I would have thought both of you must have been fully aware, it is not legally possible to have such an item recoded, and in any case, even if one had it done illegally, Nissan will not use such a part. Accordingly, the item you sold me is of no use to me, hence my having returned it.
At the same time, I have to tell you that I have received no acknowledgement of their having received the item, despite the package havung beeb sent by fully insured postage. The question remains : which of you is going to refund my purchase price? Please urgently advise, because at the moment I am only partially happy with you.
Thanking you,
Tom King
I got a quick response and
purchased the engine 5 days ago and still waiting for delivery. Not encouraging at all
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. As our members our independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the drop down box and complete the form we can look into this further for you. Thank you.
BreakerLink
I am still waiting for the goods I accept there,s been a holiday but that,s well over already & nothing to say the parcel is on it,s way
I got a starter motor from Mr breaker and it is a Dudd.
I have message them but still no reply....

not happy
Thank you for your review.

BreakerLink
Got quote should be here by Wednesday phoned Thursdays going to send that day then got phone call they broken them. So no light back
Ordered my part just got phone call saying there is a big dent in it why was I not told about it before I paid for the part
Thank you for your review.
As the parts sold via our service are primarily from second hand scrap vehicles from time to time items are not fit for sale. Items are usually checked by our independent suppliers during the removal process which is carried out after an order is taken. As the item has been found unfit for sale a refund will of course be issued to you. Regards BreakerLink.
I accepted quote and completed purchase. Over the week I phoned the supplier to determine when delivery was expected. I was told that they would get in touch with courier and get back to me. Finally today and over a week since ordering that part plus having been assured that the part was on it's way, I was told that the part had been found to be faulty and had in fact never been dispatched. They assure me that no monies have taken from my card. All in all an extremely poor way to treat customers.
Not up to date all sold I wanted
I specifically asked for a spare wheel and tyre for a Citroen Picasso grand C4.
I have now had a tyre delivered that is 195cm, not 215cm, and obviously the wheel is no use.
Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member.
We cant see anywhere on the request you entered any mention you required it to be a 215 tyre size and you didn't enter your registration number on the request so that might be the reason for the confusion.
BreakerLink
Problems with both breakers that responded. One accepted the order and then called to say they wouldn't proceed as it would take too much work to remove the part and my only option was to pay them much to take parts I didn't need as well. Then paid a second breaker who rang to say they couldnt deliver on schedule because they were having trouble removing the part and couldn't say whe it might be ready for dispatch. Very disappointing.
First part arrived very prompt 2 nd part ordered has nit arrived it's been week now and they won't answer my calls I want my money back
BreakerLink
COMPANY SUPPLIED FAULTY GEARBOX.
BreakerLink
Never heard when my part was dispatched or going to be delivered
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing a problem with a member. If you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the drop down box and complete the form we can look into this further for you.
I purchased the part on 9th Nov, and still have not received it on 15th Nov
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your comment. For an immediate update on your order, please contact the independent breaker directly as BreakerLink does not handle the part ourselves.
BreakerLink
i have not recieved my part yet
i ordered a car door. payed 50 GBP and received nothing. I sat indoors all week waiting for this delivery. They said it would take 3-4 days. After 6 days i have given up hope of getting delivery. I just feel i have been ripped off for 50.
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. If you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the drop down box and complete the form we can look into this further for you.
BreakerLink
Avoid these at all cost lack of communication ignored emails didn't return phone calls sent out wrong parts twice even though they had a (picture which they requested of the part) all in all out of pocket for the post and returns, bought the part elsewhere
I ordered my part Tuesday and was too late for Wednesday delivery but paid £15 for next day delivery and was told I would receive on Thursday. It has not arrived and the company, Prestige auto parts promised to call me back. Haha they did not and so much for their 'promises'! Delivery promises suck, don't believe a word of it!!
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,126 reviews