Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Very polite and friendly staff. Good knowledge of the products available to me. My options were explained in detail and in plain English so as not to cause any confusion. After the discussion I did take out a policy and I would highly recommend this company.
Thank you for your excellent 5 star review! We were delighted to help you arrange your protection!
Agreed a convenient date & time to review my needs / requirements . Carried out a comprehensive analysis of my expectations & fully explained all possible options . Reviewed all possible options & gave me some choices . All carried out very professionally .
Excellent service
very very nice people especially scott ritchie, such a good person, explained things really well, had a lot of patience, the lady i spoke was also very good,
Amanda was very good at searching for the cheapest quote for me. Especially attentive to my current medical condition. Compared to other insurance providers there were no Pre-health checks required and only additional information from my gp. I’ve recommend Bon Accord to family and would recommend to anyone else.
Customer service got to be no1 .spoke to .Mr Jack Finan .life insurance .who went above n beyond for me .And content insurance via Errin.same again customer service phenomenal. Need more advisors like these two fantastic .n im happy to be on board
Great customer service!
Customer service from Sarah was fantastic, never pressured into buying anything, highly recommended
Sarah went the extra mile to help me with what I needed, was not once hassled into buying anything, I even asked to have a couple of days to think about it without being bombarded with calls, as she rang me back when I asked her too. Was a pleasure dealing with Sarah who is a fantastic sales person, once again thank you.
Polite cheerful and helpful, took time to chat with the customer I.e (me). Infact extremely helpful and friendly
Spoke to Scott who asked what I wanted. Explained everything thoroughly and again if I needed him to. Very professional and helpful would recommend him and his company.
Consultant Scott Ritchie was knowledgeable about the product. Explained everything clearly and took trouble to check I fully understood what I was purchasing. Polite and helpful .
Concise and friendly service. Happily recommended.
Super service all round very clear and helpfull thanks
very helpful and advised the best way forward
Paul Brown. good service, clear guiding and presentation of products. “Good customer service and and good price Amelia.
very good service
Good customer service and and good price
good service, clear guiding and presentation of products
Very happy with your service excellent professional and efficient thank you Jane and James
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.68 based on 418 reviews