Bon Accord Life Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Click Here

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"I spoke to a gentleman called Liam. Knew his job very well. I've found sometime in life when talking to companies that some people are what I call "rubber stamp- next one please". Liam was completely the opposite. A very nice man who went through the details of some policies in a very competent way, answering any questions I had in a very professional but at the same time, very friendly way. A credit to the company."
"By making the effort to phone me back."
"Spoke to a lovely gent called Liam, he explained everything clearly and was very happy and friendly. A clear asset to the company. Thank you for your assistance."
"The information provided was clear"
"the adviser was excellent,helping me through the what was on offer for me.i signed up as soon as i could"
"Good service and competitive price for what I wanted"
"just had a whole of life insurance policy,very professional consultant Peter Eakin. would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone 5*****"
"Very satisfied with both customer service and information provided."
"Cameron explained everything to me and was very patient and it was a pleasure to speak him"
"Recently advisor from this company contacted me regarding life insurance and I found them providing sub standard advised and lack of product knowledge."
Dear Sir

Firstly sorry for your bad experience of our company.

I have observed the call and your consultant Scott was giving information into non medically assessed life cover which unfortunately we do not provide to people under 50 which explains the knowledge gap.

I am sorry to hear that you feel the policy that Scott offered to you was not appropriate and I will be sure to provide feedback to the team to ensure we are more aware of the product you have now taken through a different company.
"Very helpful on choosing the wright policy for me ."
"Very professional and approachable explained clearly am happy got a better deal and better price and peace of mind thanks"
"Brilliant, very happy with the friendly service, thankyou shauna for sorting me & my wifes policys"
"I spoke to Caasandra and was happy with her explanation on the policy and benifits, I am happy with my policy"
"I called for enquiry but from the off they were bent on making a sale. I didn't qualify for what I wanted so went along with the funeral plan insurance. I bought because I felt it was a fair substitute to what I wanted but the cost implications over the 10yrs is a lot, so will plan to pay ASAP to avoid that. It is insurance, so same as other insurances against what ever you pick. Whether costs increase as they say it will can only be left to be seen."
"I took out a policy with the minimum of fuss and the two guys I spoke to were very friendly."
"looking for a over 50 plan and came across this site left my details and Colin rang me and we arranged it over the phone very very happy with the cover v premium gets a thumbs up from me :-)"
"Bon Accord saved us money by one simple telephone call. Thank you so much"
"Quick and efficient"
"Vary friendly and professional. Gave lots of advice."
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.56 based on 242 reviews