Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Bon Accord Life 5 star review on 20th January 2020
Lynda Styan
More Photos & Videos
Bon Accord Life 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Michelle Whytock
More Photos & Videos
Apologies to anyone who read my initial review and spent any money with this company. I bought a policy based on what I had been told, thinking I had got a good deal. Turns out I had been 'misinformed' about the deal and as such meant that the deal I got was not what I wanted and a bad deal for me (deal sold by Sean MacLean). Subsequently I have had no end of trouble trying to get a refund for a situation created by this company. They do not respond to emails, the do not return calls - in spite of numerous promises that they would (Kelly is the person they refer too as dealing with things but she is never available to speak to - even when she is sitting next to them!). They make all sorts of promises when I call them but nothing happens - they have admitted they are at fault but have done nothing to rectify the situation they have created. 2+ months later they are forcing me to go to the financial ombudsman because they will not respond to my complaint. My advice and, I cannot express this strongly enough, is to look elsewhere for financial needs this company are very poor.
I wanted to let you know I am extremely happy with the service Mellissa Lowrie provided when setting up our cover. I didn’t feel pressured about taking the cover like I did at the bank. Thanks again and I’ve recommended you to friends and family members.
I have had to write to Rangers FC and ofcom today. As a Rangers FC fan I am being called minimum 4 times a day by this desperate company to take out life insurance. They call com Manchester or Stirling and won't take no for an answer. What a reputation you are giving to MetLife who I am also contacting with details of everyone who called me.
Dear Mr Douglas

I have investigated your complaint regarding the way Bon Accord Life have conducted ourselves when attempting to source you a Metlife Multi Protect policy this month.

Firstly, we apologise for any part we have played in causing you any frustration and rest assured we always take negative feedback very seriously. After looking at our own records we called you twice on the 18th of this month with no answer but spoke to you on the 20th. This call was the initial explanation of the MetLife product, at the end of the call we arranged for all the information to be sent via email and then to callback on Monday the 23rd of January at your request.

My colleague Sarah tried once as requested, on Tuesday we tried four times over the course of the day, we then tried once on Wednesday and twice yesterday (Thursday). I am sorry to hear you feel these attempts to contact you were excessive but please understand if we had managed to get a hold of you at any point and you let us know you were not looking to proceed at this stage we would have accepted this and you would not have received any further calls. However, at no point did you let us know that that you did not want the cover.

I have now removed your details from our system and updated Sarah to make sure that you receive no further calls.
Cold called me on my landline, explained I had life insurance and wasn't interested. The member of staff refused to accept this and kept trying to pressure me to take cover with them. I eventually hung up. Since then I've revived 2 further calls on my mobile in spite of being asked to be removed from their lists. The staff do not listen when they're told you're not interested and continue to try and force you to take out their cover. The lowest of the low in my opinion. Hard sell techniques being used.
Let me share with all of you my experience with bonaccordlife. My advisor was " Hayley Cassells" .I would describe in one word , She made the difference about my perception about the third party .Initially, I was unsure about going with the agency or dealing with the company directly. However, The way she clarified all my queries related to my Life insurance and Critical illness cover .It helped me to deciding the insurer and now being one of the proud client of this organisation.
She was very helpful,Polite, full of knowledge about all the rules and regulations about the policies from various companies.
She exhibited the enormous patience while dealing my all the silly questions and concerned related to policy.
I would suggest, If anybody looking for a personalised service provider . " Hayley Cassells" would be the best to look for.
She is the asset for the company and a good brand ambassador of the company. Once again, I am thanking to Hayley and Whole bonaccordlife team for the support.
Very helpful and polite explained everything to me and explained who was the best provider for life insurance I would give the lady I spoke too 10/10
Fantastic experience, so friendly but professional throughout, answered all my questions and full of information to help me understand. Caroline was clearly a customer and people focused individual and knew her job inside out. Well done!!
Caroline Heron was very helpful and provided me with very clear, concise information to allow me to make my decision. Thank you Caroline :D
friendly, informative advice - no pressure
Caroline was very helpful with the setup of the plan I would recommend this company for the insurance
Caroline was very helpful going through the process of setting up the plan
My advisor was brilliant, he explained everything very well and he was a delight to speak to. Made me feel relaxed and understood even had a little giggle over the phone with a full blown conversation. I sometimes think that people om the other side just want you to hurry up and take the policy or sign up and can't wait to get into the next customer (I've worked in call centers I completely understand what it's like) but they didn't make you feel that way. Such a friendly service and honestly I could have sat on the phone for hours talking away.
Professional and polite. Extremely helpful and informative about options available for me. Very happy to recommend your Company
Shelagh
I spoke to a gentleman named Chris and he was very helpful and friendly. He gave me impartial advice and I decided to open a policy today. His customer service skills were excellent and I am very happy with the new policy
Lisa Wright is a lovely sales lady, very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful
Anne Warwick
I recently bought a MetLife policy from Rachel Paterson and am very satisfied with the level of cover until the time comes for me to buy life insurance.

Rachel explained everything clearly and with complete professionalism - fantastic customer service and I will certainly be back to purchase life insurance from her.
just had a whole of life insurance policy,very professional consultant Peter Eakin. would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone 5*****
Brilliant, very happy with the friendly service, thankyou shauna for sorting me & my wifes policys
I was getting a couple of Bon Accord products for me and my wife, and our advisor Traci (with 'i') got me through everything for the long process, with patience and kindness. And humour, very important, that.
She explained to me everything whenever and wherever I needed it, twice sometimes.
Extremely helpful and knowledgeably lady, and it is good to have someone dedicated to your case. I think it was exceptional service and I am very happy.

Hopefully the rest of my relationship with the company will be like that forever.
;-)

Best

L
Spoke to Shauna and explained what I wanted,she was very efficient and explained everything without the jargon we took out the policy we wanted with the payments we could afford,
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.67 based on 345 reviews