Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Lynn and Ben both did a great job in helping me find the correct cover required to finalising the policy.
Approachable and friendly staff. Very informative and knowledgeable.
Excellent service from the team at Bon Accord.
Sarah and Gregor have been fantastic looking after during our agreement, I couldn’t of asked for better service, thanks again I’m very happy
I recently took out an income protection policy, arranged through Bon Accord Life. I had contact with Maryellen, one of their advisors, for the best part of a year while I tried to decide which option was right for me (I don't like to rush into anything!). Maryellen was always professional, courteous and patient while I tried to make my mind up. She answered my e-mails and questions promptly and fully and advised me on the suitability of the different options. Overall, I was extremely happy with the service provided. Thank you Maryellen and Bon Accord Life!
Lovely lady who listened well and provided great service
Helpful whenever I needed to ring for updates or with questions. They couldn't be more helpful!
I applied online for life insurance and I’ve been upmost happy with the way my application has been processed. It’s been plain sailing and I’ve always been kept in the loop whether it’s been by text, phone call or email. I’ve had excellent help all the way through.
Very helpful in getting the answer to all my questions, in a fast and explicit manner!
Gregor Jackson and the team at Bon Accord life have been extremely helpful and professional helping me to organise life insurance. I Would definitely recommend them.
Fantastic service, extremely helpful Would highly recommend the team at Bon Accord and cannot fault them.

Excellent customer service ,very polite and friendly and knowledgeable. I dealt with Sarah who Patterson gave clear explanations of the policy, benefits and terms and conditions very patient going above an beyond to make sure I understand all the information and got the best policy for my needs and budget.

Sarah was professional, patient and could not do enough for me.

Sarah is a huge asset to Bon Accord.

I cannot thank Sarah enough.
Sorted out my life insurance pretty quick and within my budget.
Sarah was fabulous, Excellent Phone manner , very helpful and always kept me informed
Lisa Wright gave an excellent and very friendly service, definitely recommend
Very helpful in arranging suitable reasonably priced life insurance for myself.
Neil Winters was really great at helping me to select a life insurance solution that worked for me, and Lynn McDavitt was excellent at answering follow-up questions.
Sarah after an extensive search found me a policy that fitted my needs and satisfied my financial commitment ,excellent customer service ,very polite and friendly and knowledgeable, not pushy like some others
Fantastic service, extremely helpful and cannot fault them dealt with a guy called Scott and Sarah Patterson and they helped get me life insurance sorted out which I found difficult as a diabetic would definitely recommend and use this company again. Thanks very much for ur advice and support guys it’s really appreciated
Excellent service from Neil McPhee, clear and unambiguous explanations of the policy, benefits and terms and conditions, delivered with a friendly and understanding approach. Would highly recomment the team at Bon Accord
Scott was excellent and gave me all the information I needed to make my mind up and proceed with the insurance. Very friendly
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.70 based on 393 reviews