Bon Accord Life Reviews

4.7
Based on 426 reviews
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Patient and clear explanation by the knowledgeable Ms Nicola Carr on the options available for my targets/expectations over two separate phone calls and a couple of emails. I can safely say that I found the best life insurance policy quote through Bon Accord Life. Highly recommend their services!
Ann Williams Lisa was excellent at explaining the details of the policy we were buying. Polite and patient an excellent ambassador for Bon Accord
Very helpful and professional service, friendly and knowledgeable, and went to the trouble of checking that the policy covered everything that we needed it to.
Spoke to Peter McDonnell, Very helpful, and professional in every way, kept in contact throughout the process of the policy, felt confident with the way it was carried out, Policy arrived in 24 hours of set up. Excellent customer service. would highly recommend
Took out a new diabetic life policy, Jack Finan was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and not at all pushy. Also then added my wife to the policy and nothing was too much trouble. He was also a very nice chap to chat to as well. Would 100% use him again for any insurance needs and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.
I recently purchased the Metlife multi insurance through Bon Accrod. I was very pleased with my insurance package. Furthermore I was delighted with the customer service I received from one of your brokers Caroline Heron. I found her to be very warm and friendly, as well as very knowledgeable in her field, which was very reassuring that I'd made the correct choice. She talks me through my options and helped me select the best deal for me.
Peter was very patient, friendly and helpful. He was not pushy at all and made the experience very straight forward. Excellent customer service!
The gentleman that dealt with me was wonderful...explained in full ....polite and I felt reassured when all was completed ....definitely recommend....
Just out of curiosity for a cheap quote, I foolishly filled out a quick quote style online form from an advert. Instead of an online result, I was bombarded with 7 different calls from the Advisers, using different numbers too. From the first call I tried to make it clear I wasn't interested but the adviser insisted and the calls just kept on coming. Come on guys, screw the nut!
I was advised that after 6 months I would get a cheque back,this never arrived, I then cancelled my policy, I had constant phone calls, on the last one when I said I was leaving then I was hit with a £50 cancellation fee, unless I cancelled my new policy and took it out with them. I would not recommend Bon Accord Life.
Hi Rick, I am sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with us. This is not the level of service we strive to have. We would like to look into your case in more detail. If you could contact us on 01786 477800 and ask to speak with our compliance manager he would be happy to do this for you, alternatively email us at info@bonaccordlife.com with details of your case and we can look into this for you. Thanks, The BAL Team
Great service provided by Reece Connelly. He took the time (75mins) to go through everything and make sure the product suited my needs. Many thanks :)
Husband Cancelled policy to receive a very nasty letter literally demanding £50 admin fee or court action in the next 7 days all because he cancelled in the first 2 years! Pay within 7 days of the date of the letter... letter wasnt even dated. Complete breach of oft guidelines and the protection from harrasment act...I could go on, brilliant when they are receiving your money, stop giving and they turn ugly
Lynne has went above and beyond with her customer service.
Very professional. They got me a really good price and good benefits
Maryellen Strang was absolutely superb. Very friendly & helpful & gave me all options available. She found the best priced plan & option for me as I have a serious kidney condition. Thank you ever so much & keep up the good work.
Thanks for your help in finding insurance for Anna, we fond your company very helpful and knowledgeable
Lovely personal service
Excellent service from Arran Shankland. Knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again
Great service, excellent communication. Neil was very helpful, friendly and helped process my application quickly and professionally. Will definitely recommend.
Neil was very helpful in setting up my sunlife plan thanks again.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.7 based on 426 reviews