Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Just out of curiosity for a cheap quote, I foolishly filled out a quick quote style online form from an advert. Instead of an online result, I was bombarded with 7 different calls from the Advisers, using different numbers too. From the first call I tried to make it clear I wasn't interested but the adviser insisted and the calls just kept on coming. Come on guys, screw the nut!
I was advised that after 6 months I would get a cheque back,this never arrived, I then cancelled my policy, I had constant phone calls, on the last one when I said I was leaving then I was hit with a £50 cancellation fee, unless I cancelled my new policy and took it out with them. I would not recommend Bon Accord Life.
Hi Rick, I am sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with us. This is not the level of service we strive to have. We would like to look into your case in more detail. If you could contact us on 01786 477800 and ask to speak with our compliance manager he would be happy to do this for you, alternatively email us at info@bonaccordlife.com with details of your case and we can look into this for you. Thanks, The BAL Team
Great service provided by Reece Connelly. He took the time (75mins) to go through everything and make sure the product suited my needs. Many thanks :)
Husband Cancelled policy to receive a very nasty letter literally demanding £50 admin fee or court action in the next 7 days all because he cancelled in the first 2 years! Pay within 7 days of the date of the letter... letter wasnt even dated. Complete breach of oft guidelines and the protection from harrasment act...I could go on, brilliant when they are receiving your money, stop giving and they turn ugly
Lynne has went above and beyond with her customer service.
Very professional. They got me a really good price and good benefits
Maryellen Strang was absolutely superb. Very friendly & helpful & gave me all options available. She found the best priced plan & option for me as I have a serious kidney condition. Thank you ever so much & keep up the good work.
Thanks for your help in finding insurance for Anna, we fond your company very helpful and knowledgeable
Lovely personal service
Excellent service from Arran Shankland. Knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again
Great service, excellent communication. Neil was very helpful, friendly and helped process my application quickly and professionally. Will definitely recommend.
Neil was very helpful in setting up my sunlife plan thanks again.
Very helpful & friendly. Caroline was very professional when helping my wife & myself get the cover we needed.
I'm very happy! Confutable give my information. He explained me very good
Thank you for the patience shown to me by the operatives (2) who helped me to understand how to achieve the required cover for myself as requested and for doing the follow up and checking of this policy for me. Its been a pleasure and I would recommend the service without question for your friendliness and patience throughout.
Explained what I was interested in very well
Gregor Made the whole process of increasing my Life Cover so easy to how I had anticipated. Giving sound professional advice where needed and solid solutions
Great service, great communication with different members of the team at all times. knew what was going on at all times. Highly recommend!
Many thanks Gregor for making my application process so simple and straightforward. Excellent service, very grateful.
Happy with the advice given today and very happy 😊
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.68 based on 418 reviews