Bon Accord Life Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"Went to bon accord for life insurance. Sold life insurance for £33 a month with legal and general. Was in this policy for 2 years. Decided to do a bit of research and exactly same policy with legal and general (directly) was just under £7 monthly. Feeling like I've been taken advantage of."
Dear Mr Bilsland

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you feel dis-satisfied.

Please be aware we do not set prices for insurance and under no circumstances would we ever charge more than what you can get from going direct to the provider. If anything we would be more likely to be able to source a lower premium than a direct quote.

Looking at the cover we sourced for you in 2015 it includes Critical Illness cover for you and any dependent children. It is likely that the cheaper quote you have does not include Critical Illness cover and therefore is much cheaper as only pays out on death, rather than on diagnosis of a Critical Illness.

We will try to contact you by telephone so that we can discuss the differences in your policy and re-consider your current needs. If you no longer require Critical Illness cover and just want Life Insurance then we can look at this option for you and can assure you the price will be the same or less than your direct quote.
"I felt I was being bullied into it and needed more time to think about offer. Felt he was pushing me too much. I have gone ahead but angry afterwards and felt like cancelling. Also I was at work and explained a few times that I had to go. The last part of questions he said would only take 5 mins and they took 20mins, time I didn't have avail to talk. Undecided still whether to go ahead with policy. Won't talk to cold calk again from bon accord life. I would say the first person I spoke to before I was put through was very nice."
(Legal And General) - Posted 2 years ago