Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Lisa Wright was very helpful and provided me with information required to put in place life insurance that will give me peace of mind that my daughter will be comfortable if the worse was to happen. Thank you Bon Accord Life
Sean, the gentleman who helped me with my enquiry was excellent. I explained my position and needs and Sean was able to provide the Policy that would cover me at an affordable monthly payment.
My policy was arranged by Jack Finan and what an amazing asset to your company this young man is, he was polite and helpful throughout, no questions left unanswered and everything thoroughly explained. WELL DONE JACK, he made it a pleasure to do business with you.
Sean, my advisor was absolutely great. He was extremely intelligent, calm, friendly, and had an in-depth knowledge of the Policy which encouraged me to take the Policy out. Thank you Bon Accord Life, and thank you Sean for giving me peace of mind. Lynda Styan - professional Vintage Singer.
Sean, my advisor, was absolutely fantastic, and definitely 'swayed' me in a very positive way to take out the Insurance Policy. He was extremely intelligent, calm, very friendly, and had in-depth knowledge of the Policy and everything it entailed. Many thanks to Sean and Bon Accord Life. Sean and Bon Accord Life have given me peace of mind. Lynda Styan - Professional Vintage Singer.
Have had a few calls with Scott in the past when his patience and v profesional attitude resulted in me getting the life insurance cover I needed at a competative rate.My up dated needs have once again been met, Thanks Scott once again
We were delighted with Scott Ritchie who could not have been more helpful in fact he gained special permission to come to work on a Saturday as that was the only opportunity for him to speak to my wife. Bon Accord Life were very competitive and made it very easy for us to place our life insurance through them.
My third conversation with Scott Ritchie ,a very polite and well informed young man . Very helpful and everything clearly explained. I felt no pressure to buy and made my own choice based on information given .thank you .
I had a conversation with a very nice salesman today called Scott Ritchie his advice and his proffesionalism was exceptional a very nice gentleman to speak to hes a credit to your company very helpful .
Very helpful pleasant people. Nothing is too much trouble.
very clear information from case. All questions answered. no pressure to buy.
I gave Scott a hard time but he excelled with patience and courtesy, enabling me to feel comfortable.
Very helpful company, and the lad I spoke to (Scott Ritchie) couldn't have explained everything any better. Great service!
That's great feedback - we will pass on to Scott who will be delighted to hear that! Thanks, Bon Accord Life
Scott was extremely helpful in helping me sort my insurance out. Kind and friendly.
I had already purchased life insurance through the company and today Scott Ritchie called me to check if the cover I had was still adequate as I had had it for a number of years,we discussed index linking and I was happy for him to give me a quote. He was very pleasant and chatted in a very down to earth manner that I understood, he gave me 2 quotes for different premiums so that I could compare them and didn't pressure me in any way to take either. It was something I had thought about but would probably left for a while.I am glad he called and for a small increase in premiums I now have more appropriate cover. Thank you
Thanks to you we have better life insurance
Just had an update of my policy talked to scott very professional and happy to get it all sorted thanks for your help
Paul Brown, such a good attendance, professional. The best.
Had been thinking about an over 50s policy for sometime , Jack was very helpful and helped me to decide on the best for me. He took care of all that needed done , and was very helpful. Prices and level of cover are very competitive. I would recommend bon accord life
Hi your people are very easy to understand and make out! Make you feel very much at ease. Nice doing business with your company.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.59 based on 263 reviews