Bon Accord Life Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"Everything was explained very well and Gary and Lynn gave good customer service. No complaints at all"
"Very pleased with my Aig life policy. Excellent customer service provided by Lynn. She kept me updated throughout the process and was extremely professional."
"Gary helped me with protection on my recent mortgage, very helpful and no bother at all, also helped me set up a MetLife plan which I had never heard of till I spoke to Gary."
"Excellent service by Lynn, who made everything clear to me and got me set up with no problems. Thank you!"
"Excellent service & very helpful & accommodating staff Thanks Lynn for all your assistance & guidance in setting up the policy for my Mum Also Katie thanks for your assistance"
"Thank you Lynn for all the work you have done for me i do appreciate every thing you have done for me. I am very grateful to the company you all work in."
"Spoke to Sean McLean who was very helpful with Life Insurance and Income Protection. He was patient explaining clearly and answering all my questions. Highly recommend and have passed information onto colleagues. Brilliant service."
"Spoke to a really nice lady called Lynn mcdavit gave me lots of helpful information, was really polite great experience"
"I spoke to a gentleman named Chris and he was very helpful and friendly. He gave me impartial advice and I decided to open a policy today. His customer service skills were excellent and I am very happy with the new policy"
"Jack Finan After avoiding numerous calls from other service providers, Jack talked me through and helped find and start the application process for what best suited me. He was knowledgeable, professional but not stuffy and generally a nice guy! Thanks Jack"
"Mr. Finan has been clear and helpful in starting the application process. He is punctual and efficient, and impresses as knowing what he is doing."
"I signed up with Katie Thomson, she had to work hard to help me and she did - from wading thru conversations with my kids to resending emails that I'd lost - she persevered in a lovely, friendly manner which did not make me feel like I was using up her patience! I will absolutely be recommending the company and Katie to friends and family - I've never had life insurance before and I feel sort of 'shielded' now! I also spoke briefly to Grant, who was lovely too, if I have to make a claim - I will review that too. Regards"
"Excellent customer service. We have been using them since 2011 and they always come with the best quotes for us to choose from. This year also we got a fantastic offer identified from their agent Mr Ruaridh Miller. Mr Ruaridh Miller was very customer friendly and at no point, he spoke to us in a way that we felt bad or forced in identifying the product. we would recommend them to all our friends."
"Spoke to Ruaridh Miller today, not planned. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Patient and took his time to explain everything. I have thought of buying life insurance in the past, but don't like the hard sell. Feel this was really easy to complete and certainly no hard sell. Can't praise Ruaridh highly enough. Great asset to your company. Time will tell about the policy. 6* service for Rhuaridh."
"Everything was explained in great detail, very happy with my policy. Lynn McDavitt was very helpful and help me to understand my policy."
"Everything was explained properly, you was able to ring me at a convenient time that suited myself,all in all very happy."
"Very happy with service"
"Lynn McDavitt was friendly throughout the conversation, she explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. Very professional and understanding"
"Lynn, Tess and Chris all kept me informed. From the set up with Chris through the underwriten process with L&G, even setting up a call with L&G when some email information was becoming conflicting, partly due to the need to cancel a recent policy and communication with L&G was becoming confusing and duplicated. Lynn had also noted I was a mortgage payer and has hooked me up with Bon Accord Mortgage who might be able to help me obtain a better mortgage, Darren is currently looking into this. Great people all round."
"They have been very helpful and carried out my wishes quickly and efficiently"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.61 based on 217 reviews