Bon Accord Life Reviews

4.7
Based on 426 reviews
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Patient and clear explanation by the knowledgeable Ms Nicola Carr on the options available for my targets/expectations over two separate phone calls and a couple of emails. I can safely say that I found the best life insurance policy quote through Bon Accord Life. Highly recommend their services!
Ann Williams Lisa was excellent at explaining the details of the policy we were buying. Polite and patient an excellent ambassador for Bon Accord
Very helpful and professional service, friendly and knowledgeable, and went to the trouble of checking that the policy covered everything that we needed it to.
Spoke to Peter McDonnell, Very helpful, and professional in every way, kept in contact throughout the process of the policy, felt confident with the way it was carried out, Policy arrived in 24 hours of set up. Excellent customer service. would highly recommend
Took out a new diabetic life policy, Jack Finan was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and not at all pushy. Also then added my wife to the policy and nothing was too much trouble. He was also a very nice chap to chat to as well. Would 100% use him again for any insurance needs and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.
I recently purchased the Metlife multi insurance through Bon Accrod. I was very pleased with my insurance package. Furthermore I was delighted with the customer service I received from one of your brokers Caroline Heron. I found her to be very warm and friendly, as well as very knowledgeable in her field, which was very reassuring that I'd made the correct choice. She talks me through my options and helped me select the best deal for me.
Peter was very patient, friendly and helpful. He was not pushy at all and made the experience very straight forward. Excellent customer service!
The gentleman that dealt with me was wonderful...explained in full ....polite and I felt reassured when all was completed ....definitely recommend....
Great service provided by Reece Connelly. He took the time (75mins) to go through everything and make sure the product suited my needs. Many thanks :)
Lynne has went above and beyond with her customer service.
Very professional. They got me a really good price and good benefits
Maryellen Strang was absolutely superb. Very friendly & helpful & gave me all options available. She found the best priced plan & option for me as I have a serious kidney condition. Thank you ever so much & keep up the good work.
Thanks for your help in finding insurance for Anna, we fond your company very helpful and knowledgeable
Lovely personal service
Excellent service from Arran Shankland. Knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again
Great service, excellent communication. Neil was very helpful, friendly and helped process my application quickly and professionally. Will definitely recommend.
Neil was very helpful in setting up my sunlife plan thanks again.
Very helpful & friendly. Caroline was very professional when helping my wife & myself get the cover we needed.
I'm very happy! Confutable give my information. He explained me very good
Thank you for the patience shown to me by the operatives (2) who helped me to understand how to achieve the required cover for myself as requested and for doing the follow up and checking of this policy for me. Its been a pleasure and I would recommend the service without question for your friendliness and patience throughout.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.7 based on 426 reviews