Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Bon Accord Life 5 star review on 20th January 2020
Lynda Styan
More Photos & Videos
Bon Accord Life 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Michelle Whytock
More Photos & Videos
Let me share with all of you my experience with bonaccordlife. My advisor was " Hayley Cassells" .I would describe in one word , She made the difference about my perception about the third party .Initially, I was unsure about going with the agency or dealing with the company directly. However, The way she clarified all my queries related to my Life insurance and Critical illness cover .It helped me to deciding the insurer and now being one of the proud client of this organisation.
She was very helpful,Polite, full of knowledge about all the rules and regulations about the policies from various companies.
She exhibited the enormous patience while dealing my all the silly questions and concerned related to policy.
I would suggest, If anybody looking for a personalised service provider . " Hayley Cassells" would be the best to look for.
She is the asset for the company and a good brand ambassador of the company. Once again, I am thanking to Hayley and Whole bonaccordlife team for the support.
Very helpful and polite explained everything to me and explained who was the best provider for life insurance I would give the lady I spoke too 10/10
My advisor was arron today he was honestly one of the nicest people i have dealt with he was proffesional knowlegable freindly and got me the best insurance ive ever known he went through the policy in detail to make sure i understood it and was happy with it i was . Exceptional service exceptional policy if i cud give 10 stars i would arron is a lovly person thank you arron for all your help 10 stars from me to you jane
They were very helpful taking their time to explain everything in detail
Friendly personalised service by Katie and Caroline. Answered all queries - far easier than online comparison sites.
Ian is a true professional and charming. He asked the right questions to assist with product advice and helped enormously. He followed up with a prompt email and I would recommend him entirely. Thank you Ian!
Very polite and friendly staff.
Good knowledge of the products available to me.
My options were explained in detail and in plain English so as not to cause any confusion.
After the discussion I did take out a policy and I would highly recommend this company.
Thank you for your excellent 5 star review! We were delighted to help you arrange your protection!
Agreed a convenient date & time to review my needs / requirements . Carried out a comprehensive analysis of my expectations & fully explained all possible options . Reviewed all possible options & gave me some choices . All carried out very professionally .
Excellent service
very very nice people especially scott ritchie, such a good person, explained things really well, had a lot of patience, the lady i spoke was also very good,
Amanda was very good at searching for the cheapest quote for me. Especially attentive to my current medical condition.
Compared to other insurance providers there were no Pre-health checks required and only additional information from my gp.
I’ve recommend Bon Accord to family and would recommend to anyone else.
Customer service got to be no1 .spoke to .Mr Jack Finan .life insurance .who went above n beyond for me .And content insurance via Errin.same again customer service phenomenal. Need more advisors like these two fantastic .n im happy to be on board
Great customer service!
Customer service from Sarah was fantastic, never pressured into buying anything, highly recommended
Sarah went the extra mile to help me with what I needed, was not once hassled into buying anything, I even asked to have a couple of days to think about it without being bombarded with calls, as she rang me back when I asked her too.
Was a pleasure dealing with Sarah who is a fantastic sales person, once again thank you.
Polite cheerful and helpful, took time to chat with the customer I.e (me). Infact extremely helpful and friendly
Spoke to Scott who asked what I wanted. Explained everything thoroughly and again if I needed him to. Very professional and helpful would recommend him and his company.
Consultant Scott Ritchie was knowledgeable about the product. Explained everything clearly and took trouble to check I fully understood what I was purchasing. Polite and helpful .
Concise and friendly service. Happily recommended.
Super service all round very clear and helpfull thanks
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.67 based on 345 reviews