Bon Accord Life Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Click Here

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"Hi your people are very easy to understand and make out! Make you feel very much at ease. Nice doing business with your company."
"Took this out a few weeks ago seems pretty good to as it covers just about every eventuality that could arise in daily life big bonus it covers my 5 year old daughter too."
"Easy to set up with nothing complicated"
"Excellent service all round"
"I had a very nice chat with a guy who had experience of some of the problems I have. I was able to buy a life insurance policy that fitted neatly into my budget with excellent benefits should anything happen to me. I’m really glad I took out the cover, especially when other providers wanted more than four times as much in monthly premiums as Bon Accord Life. I can’t thank you guys enough!"
"We had changed address and wanted to let my life policy people know so my wife called Bon Accord Life thinking that was the right number but it wasn't, however a lovely lady called Helen help my wife like you wouldn't believe. She went way beyond her duties and helped my wife get the number she needed and also put her through to the company we needed, we didn't know that the company we were with had changed their name so my wife found it difficult to find them but thanks to Helen we got it sorted, so a huge thank you to Bon Accord but a massive thank you to Helen. 5 star all the way."
"Speaking to Scott Richie, concerning my life Insurance, was a breath of fresh air. It was extremely easy to follow the thread in our conversation. The end result was the perfect tailored insurance for my needs. I was not pressured into a purchase, which was apparent through our conversation. Scott was joy to deal with and as I needed content insurance, transferred me to Neil. This gentleman was able to find me content insurance at the right price, without any pressure to purchase. This company and their 2 agents I have dealt with today, have taken a weight of my mind , and are a credit to the company they work for."
"Naomi Reynolds was excellent. She answered all my questions, was easy to talk to without applying any pressure. She was easy to talk to and made the decision easy."
Dear Robert Chaytor - Thank you for your excellent review of Naomi's service - we have passed this on and she was delighted to hear this from you. If we can help you with anything else please contact us on 01786477800 or email info@bonaccordlife.com. Thanks, Bon Accord Life.
"I found Bon Accord knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I had an excellent transaction with them. You must"
"They provided a really professional service with speedy confirmation of items agreed to be fully recommended"
"Very good service thank you"
"Lynn D, customer service was excellent and kept me informed of the life assurance policy that was best tailored to my requirements. She was very polite and went out of her way to get all the correct information that I had asked for. Lynn is a credit to ur company at Bob Accord. Thank u"
"Hayley and the team were extremely helpful and patient while searching for the best level of cover to suit my needs. Excellent service"
"Very happy"
"Excellent customer service by a lovely patient lady who took the time to explain any queries."
"Everything was explained very well and Gary and Lynn gave good customer service. No complaints at all"
"Very pleased with my Aig life policy. Excellent customer service provided by Lynn. She kept me updated throughout the process and was extremely professional."
"Gary helped me with protection on my recent mortgage, very helpful and no bother at all, also helped me set up a MetLife plan which I had never heard of till I spoke to Gary."
"Excellent service by Lynn, who made everything clear to me and got me set up with no problems. Thank you!"
"Excellent service & very helpful & accommodating staff Thanks Lynn for all your assistance & guidance in setting up the policy for my Mum Also Katie thanks for your assistance"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.56 based on 242 reviews