Bon Accord Life Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"I spoke to Lynn McDavitt in regards to Life insurance and she was very helpful. She explained the process very nicely and didn't try to rush of things. She gave me plenty of time and options to choose from. I took a bit of time to decide but she was always clam & persistent. I was able to get best rate in the market"
"Lynn and Rhona very helpful and extremely professional and guided me through my new policy. Happy to have dealt with them."
"Found me a much improved policy than my existing one and reduced the monthly fee you cant ask for better ,very courteous and well mannered rare to be able to say that these days"
"Vary friendly and professional. Gave lots of advice."
"You did what it 'said on the tin'"
"I was happy with what i ended up with but the only thing i was not happy with was how pushie yous were into makeing people join but apart from that it was good"
"They were very polite and helpful in finding me a suitable package for my needs."
"I FOUND THE SERVICE VERY GOOD AS THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ,PERFECTLY."
"Everything explained clearly to me, very helpful."
"They were very hlpful"
"kept in touch with updates and listened and responded clearly."
"It is still a little early for me to present a review but so far I have found your staff giving helpful professional information that I needed and hope that from now on, things will go smoothly. I am happy to give further feedbacks from time to time, but there is not much more I can say at this time. Thank you for your interest. - Mrs M Sellick, 32C Radbourne Rd SW12 0EF"
(Legal And General 50+) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very satisfied with service"
(Zurich) - Posted 2 years ago
"I have been with Bon Accord for a few years and just updated my cover. Always quick efficient service and dealt with in a uk centre"
(MetLife) - Posted 2 years ago
"My query was dealt with efficiently and I took on a policy. However, I didn't like the phone calls when I made a query about mortgage protection. I felt a bit pressured."
(Keystone) - Posted 2 years ago
"The phone interview went without any complications and was completed quite quickly and efficiently."
(Legal And General 50+) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very quick and easy thank you"
(Legal And General 50+) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good service. Long winded process but overall sarisfaction was very good. Highly recommended."
"Quick, helpful, easy to follow, with friendly adviser."
"Guys made it easy to understand and took time finding the best insurance for me instead of flinging me into the deep end when I didn't understand half of it, they took there time explaining and made sure I was satisfied before agreeing"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.60 based on 214 reviews