Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Great service provided by Reece Connelly. He took the time (75mins) to go through everything and make sure the product suited my needs. Many thanks :)
Lynne has went above and beyond with her customer service.
Very professional. They got me a really good price and good benefits
Maryellen Strang was absolutely superb. Very friendly & helpful & gave me all options available. She found the best priced plan & option for me as I have a serious kidney condition. Thank you ever so much & keep up the good work.
Thanks for your help in finding insurance for Anna, we fond your company very helpful and knowledgeable
Lovely personal service
Excellent service from Arran Shankland. Knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again
Great service, excellent communication. Neil was very helpful, friendly and helped process my application quickly and professionally. Will definitely recommend.
Neil was very helpful in setting up my sunlife plan thanks again.
Very helpful & friendly. Caroline was very professional when helping my wife & myself get the cover we needed.
I'm very happy! Confutable give my information. He explained me very good
Thank you for the patience shown to me by the operatives (2) who helped me to understand how to achieve the required cover for myself as requested and for doing the follow up and checking of this policy for me. Its been a pleasure and I would recommend the service without question for your friendliness and patience throughout.
Explained what I was interested in very well
Gregor Made the whole process of increasing my Life Cover so easy to how I had anticipated. Giving sound professional advice where needed and solid solutions
Great service, great communication with different members of the team at all times. knew what was going on at all times. Highly recommend!
Many thanks Gregor for making my application process so simple and straightforward. Excellent service, very grateful.
Happy with the advice given today and very happy 😊
Lisa was very helpful and explained everything in detail making easy for us to understand and answered all our questions without any delay. She phoned back when she said she would and didn’t try to sway us either way to purchase the life plan.
Today I spoke to Gregor and Katie. Both were excellent. I already had a policy through them which I was very happy with, I just wanted to increase the cover and look at an additional over 50s policy as I'm now 49. If you are looking to get the right cover at the right price Gregor is the right man to talk to as he listened well to what I wanted & knew answers to all my questions. Once I had agreed to go ahead I was transferred to Katie to take all my personal information. They both did a sterling job in helping me & I really felt for them having to read so much information out to me. It was not a quick call so if you are thinking of cover make sure you have time to do it. Definitely would recommend this company!
Gregor and Kayleigh were both so helpful in arranging our updated life cover. Couldn't have asked for better service. Very efficient and patient with any questions that my husband or I had. They were also very accommodating when it came to arranging a convenient time to call back.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.68 based on 418 reviews