Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Very grateful with the customer service I received from Scott Ritchie he knew exactly what he was talking about and was very polite.
Spoke with Lisa she was lovely the whole time kept me well informed at all times and was a pleasure to deal with
Everything was explained, all questions and worries I had were also explained and put my mind at ease
Swift response to online enquiry and excellent customer service from Caroline Heron. Got the cover that I needed. Highly recommended.
Customer service excellent,.person I spoke to was very courteous,and explained everything to my satisfaction.
Bon Accord Life have offered me exactly the Investment protection cover I was looking for at an achievable monthly fee. Sean, the gentleman who guided me through my application was able to provide a thorough explanation of the Policy for my needs. He was friendly and professional. Thank you for your help.
Scott Ritchie was very friendly and extremely helpful, explained everything really well and I understood everything and sorted out a policy for me when I thought I couldn’t get one.
Spoke to Sean to sort insurance out very helpful not pushy. Found me a insurance what I needed which didn't break the bank
Caroline Heron Is a lovely person very patient and precise with her information Polite and to the point very Professional. Many thanks Bon Accord
Lisa Wright was very helpful and provided me with information required to put in place life insurance that will give me peace of mind that my daughter will be comfortable if the worse was to happen. Thank you Bon Accord Life
Sean, the gentleman who helped me with my enquiry was excellent. I explained my position and needs and Sean was able to provide the Policy that would cover me at an affordable monthly payment.
My policy was arranged by Jack Finan and what an amazing asset to your company this young man is, he was polite and helpful throughout, no questions left unanswered and everything thoroughly explained. WELL DONE JACK, he made it a pleasure to do business with you.
Sean, my advisor was absolutely great. He was extremely intelligent, calm, friendly, and had an in-depth knowledge of the Policy which encouraged me to take the Policy out. Thank you Bon Accord Life, and thank you Sean for giving me peace of mind. Lynda Styan - professional Vintage Singer.
Sean, my advisor, was absolutely fantastic, and definitely 'swayed' me in a very positive way to take out the Insurance Policy. He was extremely intelligent, calm, very friendly, and had in-depth knowledge of the Policy and everything it entailed. Many thanks to Sean and Bon Accord Life. Sean and Bon Accord Life have given me peace of mind. Lynda Styan - Professional Vintage Singer.
Have had a few calls with Scott in the past when his patience and v profesional attitude resulted in me getting the life insurance cover I needed at a competative rate.My up dated needs have once again been met, Thanks Scott once again
We were delighted with Scott Ritchie who could not have been more helpful in fact he gained special permission to come to work on a Saturday as that was the only opportunity for him to speak to my wife. Bon Accord Life were very competitive and made it very easy for us to place our life insurance through them.
My third conversation with Scott Ritchie ,a very polite and well informed young man . Very helpful and everything clearly explained. I felt no pressure to buy and made my own choice based on information given .thank you .
I had a conversation with a very nice salesman today called Scott Ritchie his advice and his proffesionalism was exceptional a very nice gentleman to speak to hes a credit to your company very helpful .
Very helpful pleasant people. Nothing is too much trouble.
Well explained. Very simple.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews