Bon Accord Life Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Telephone

How would you rate Bon Accord Life ?

"Sean Maclean was very helpful throughout the process and explained all options. Fantastic customer service."
"There are not enough words to describe what a wonderful service you provided for me.Sean was brilliant and very patient with me as i am a pensioner and dont always understand things the first time around,thanks a million again Sean for sorting out my difficulty, a weight off my shoulders Thank you Bon Accord Life and Sean."
"Lynn and Tim were excellent in the service they provided, Tim advised me which policies would suit my needs and re-evaluated my current cover, following this review I decided on 4 new policies, as my current ones fell short. One to primarily cover my young son if he suffered an accident and another to cover future IHT liabilities and 2 single life insurance policies for both me and my wife. Lynn has kept me informed every step of the way she has tirelessly chased my GP for our medical reports and continues to be a reliable point of contact for advice and support."
"Sarah listened to what I needed and my budget what I had"
"Sarah, Explanation was clear,friendly,good service,fantastic listener.10/10"
"The advisor I spoke to was very helpful and explained everything. And was happy to answer any of my questions."
"Mellissa was very helpful in finding the best policy for me. She underlined all the various information that I needed to know and was able to answer any questions I had. She had a very pleasant telephone manner."
"Really good service very helpful. Couldn't ask for a better service."
"Apologies to anyone who read my initial review and spent any money with this company. I bought a policy based on what I had been told, thinking I had got a good deal. Turns out I had been 'misinformed' about the deal and as such meant that the deal I got was not what I wanted and a bad deal for me (deal sold by Sean MacLean). Subsequently I have had no end of trouble trying to get a refund for a situation created by this company. They do not respond to emails, the do not return calls - in spite of numerous promises that they would (Kelly is the person they refer too as dealing with things but she is never available to speak to - even when she is sitting next to them!). They make all sorts of promises when I call them but nothing happens - they have admitted they are at fault but have done nothing to rectify the situation they have created. 2+ months later they are forcing me to go to the financial ombudsman because they will not respond to my complaint. My advice and, I cannot express this strongly enough, is to look elsewhere for financial needs this company are very poor."
"I wanted to let you know I am extremely happy with the service Mellissa Lowrie provided when setting up our cover. I didn’t feel pressured about taking the cover like I did at the bank. Thanks again and I’ve recommended you to friends and family members."
"Cameron was really helpful in explaining all the policy advantages and didn’t try to get me to accept a high monthly premium. I decided the amount I wanted to pay. He also made sure that I understood all that he was telling me. I’ve had phone calls and letters from other companies but they haven’t tempted me to want to go forward and use their company. Even with all the offers of a £75 Marks and Spencer voucher. I felt that Cameron was offering me the very best service I needed with regards to the type of policy I wanted to buy. Plus the fact that he gave me his phone number should I need to clarify anything with him. Excellent service all round and I’d certainly recommend Cameron to anyone looking for any type of insurance knowing that if he couldn’t help he’d know someone who could. He certainly offered a 5***** service. Many thanks Ann Sheriff"
Dear Ann Sheriff, Thank you for your 5 star review! Cameron frequently goes the extra mile to help his clients and is delighted to hear you are very happy with the service he provided for you. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know. Thanks, Bon Accord Life.
"The service was impeccable and I spoke to a wonderful person called Lisa Wright. She explained everything and was a great help in any queries I had. She got me the best deal and has made what could have been a boring phone call interesting so thank you Lisa."
"Lisa Wright is a lovely sales lady, very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful Anne Warwick"
"The gentleman, Callum, that called me was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He was more than happy to go over previously discussed parts of the policy as well and I did not feel pressured into taking out the policy. Excellent customer service."
"Excellent products at great prices.Would recommend to anyone."
"Went to bon accord for life insurance. Sold life insurance for £33 a month with legal and general. Was in this policy for 2 years. Decided to do a bit of research and exactly same policy with legal and general (directly) was just under £7 monthly. Feeling like I've been taken advantage of."
Dear Mr Bilsland

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you feel dis-satisfied.

Please be aware we do not set prices for insurance and under no circumstances would we ever charge more than what you can get from going direct to the provider. If anything we would be more likely to be able to source a lower premium than a direct quote.

Looking at the cover we sourced for you in 2015 it includes Critical Illness cover for you and any dependent children. It is likely that the cheaper quote you have does not include Critical Illness cover and therefore is much cheaper as only pays out on death, rather than on diagnosis of a Critical Illness.

We will try to contact you by telephone so that we can discuss the differences in your policy and re-consider your current needs. If you no longer require Critical Illness cover and just want Life Insurance then we can look at this option for you and can assure you the price will be the same or less than your direct quote.
"Ryan Templeton was excellent, he made the process very easy. He was very helpful and answered all my questions."
"I recently bought a MetLife policy from Rachel Paterson and am very satisfied with the level of cover until the time comes for me to buy life insurance. Rachel explained everything clearly and with complete professionalism - fantastic customer service and I will certainly be back to purchase life insurance from her."
"Very pleasant lady and helpful. Explained everything well"
"Excellent customer service from carolyn spark very professional in her approach and made the whole process easy to understand a credit to your company will have no problem recommending to other people"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.60 based on 186 reviews