Bon Accord Life Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

How would you rate Bon Accord Life?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ryan Templeton was excellent, he made the process very easy. He was very helpful and answered all my questions."
"I recently bought a MetLife policy from Rachel Paterson and am very satisfied with the level of cover until the time comes for me to buy life insurance. Rachel explained everything clearly and with complete professionalism - fantastic customer service and I will certainly be back to purchase life insurance from her."
"Very pleasant lady and helpful. Explained everything well"
Karen Oneil
"Excellent customer service from carolyn spark very professional in her approach and made the whole process easy to understand a credit to your company will have no problem recommending to other people"
Vi Farquharson
Verified Reviewer
"I’m so happy with the service provided by Melissa today. I never thought I would get cover and she exceeded my expectations. In fact she made my day."
"Very good Service"
Claire@tonge.me.uk
Unverified Reviewer
"I feel very happy with my decision to join MetLife. Firstly it was affordable and all my question or concerns were explained very well."
"Spoken to Liam today who helped me out a lot. Got me much better cover and made me smile along the way. A brilliant asset to the company."
Anthony Tinson
Verified Reviewer
"I spoke to a gentleman called Liam. Knew his job very well. I've found sometime in life when talking to companies that some people are what I call "rubber stamp- next one please". Liam was completely the opposite. A very nice man who went through the details of some policies in a very competent way, answering any questions I had in a very professional but at the same time, very friendly way. A credit to the company."
Stewart J Willetts Re: Mrs Wendy Anne Jones.
Unverified Reviewer
"By making the effort to phone me back."
"Spoke to a lovely gent called Liam, he explained everything clearly and was very happy and friendly. A clear asset to the company. Thank you for your assistance."
Helen Saunders
Verified Buyer
"The information provided was clear"
Samuel Mcphail
Verified Buyer
"the adviser was excellent,helping me through the what was on offer for me.i signed up as soon as i could"
Robert Fenton
Verified Buyer
"Good service and competitive price for what I wanted"
Samuel McPhail
Unverified Reviewer
"just had a whole of life insurance policy,very professional consultant Peter Eakin. would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone 5*****"
"Very satisfied with both customer service and information provided."
"Cameron explained everything to me and was very patient and it was a pleasure to speak him"
"Recently advisor from this company contacted me regarding life insurance and I found them providing sub standard advised and lack of product knowledge."
Dear Sir

Firstly sorry for your bad experience of our company.

I have observed the call and your consultant Scott was giving information into non medically assessed life cover which unfortunately we do not provide to people under 50 which explains the knowledge gap.

I am sorry to hear that you feel the policy that Scott offered to you was not appropriate and I will be sure to provide feedback to the team to ensure we are more aware of the product you have now taken through a different company.
"Very helpful on choosing the wright policy for me ."
"Very professional and approachable explained clearly am happy got a better deal and better price and peace of mind thanks"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.61 based on 170 reviews