Bon Accord Life Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

Telephone
"Spoke to Sean McLean who was very helpful with Life Insurance and Income Protection. He was patient explaining clearly and answering all my questions. Highly recommend and have passed information onto colleagues. Brilliant service."
"Spoke to a really nice lady called Lynn mcdavit gave me lots of helpful information, was really polite great experience"
"I spoke to a gentleman named Chris and he was very helpful and friendly. He gave me impartial advice and I decided to open a policy today. His customer service skills were excellent and I am very happy with the new policy"
"I spoke to Lynn McDavitt in regards to Life insurance and she was very helpful. She explained the process very nicely and didn't try to rush of things. She gave me plenty of time and options to choose from. I took a bit of time to decide but she was always clam & persistent. I was able to get best rate in the market"
"Jack Finan After avoiding numerous calls from other service providers, Jack talked me through and helped find and start the application process for what best suited me. He was knowledgeable, professional but not stuffy and generally a nice guy! Thanks Jack"
"Mr. Finan has been clear and helpful in starting the application process. He is punctual and efficient, and impresses as knowing what he is doing."
"I signed up with Katie Thomson, she had to work hard to help me and she did - from wading thru conversations with my kids to resending emails that I'd lost - she persevered in a lovely, friendly manner which did not make me feel like I was using up her patience! I will absolutely be recommending the company and Katie to friends and family - I've never had life insurance before and I feel sort of 'shielded' now! I also spoke briefly to Grant, who was lovely too, if I have to make a claim - I will review that too. Regards"
"I had a very unsatisfactory conversation with Dylan McGregor over life insurance. I was made to feel like I was some sort of criminal. All I did was complete an online enquiry form on a web site and got this uneccessary event which I am still very annoyed about several days later. I am now receiving unsolicited emails which had triggered this review. In my view you should avoid contact with this firm and sit down with somebody face to face. That way you might be treated with some adult respect. Also surprise surprise I am since getting loads of dodgy telephone calls so I guess they have passed on my details. I will be making further complaints to the relevant regulatory bodies about this firm."
Dear Steve

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience and apologise on behalf of Dylan for how he made you feel. We are very keen to investigate all the allegations you have raised. In order to do this we require your full name or phone number we called you on. This will allow us to listen to all calls and check and correspondence. Please can you provide these details to our Compliance Manager, Blair.Mitchell@bonaccordlife.com.

Lastly, we can assure you we take data security and privacy very seriously and never pass any details on to any un-authorised third parties.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.
"Excellent customer service. We have been using them since 2011 and they always come with the best quotes for us to choose from. This year also we got a fantastic offer identified from their agent Mr Ruaridh Miller. Mr Ruaridh Miller was very customer friendly and at no point, he spoke to us in a way that we felt bad or forced in identifying the product. we would recommend them to all our friends."
"Spoke to Ruaridh Miller today, not planned. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Patient and took his time to explain everything. I have thought of buying life insurance in the past, but don't like the hard sell. Feel this was really easy to complete and certainly no hard sell. Can't praise Ruaridh highly enough. Great asset to your company. Time will tell about the policy. 6* service for Rhuaridh."
"Lynn and Rhona very helpful and extremely professional and guided me through my new policy. Happy to have dealt with them."
"Found me a much improved policy than my existing one and reduced the monthly fee you cant ask for better ,very courteous and well mannered rare to be able to say that these days"
"Everything was explained in great detail, very happy with my policy. Lynn McDavitt was very helpful and help me to understand my policy."
"Everything was explained properly, you was able to ring me at a convenient time that suited myself,all in all very happy."
"Very happy with service"
"Lynn McDavitt was friendly throughout the conversation, she explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. Very professional and understanding"
"Lynn, Tess and Chris all kept me informed. From the set up with Chris through the underwriten process with L&G, even setting up a call with L&G when some email information was becoming conflicting, partly due to the need to cancel a recent policy and communication with L&G was becoming confusing and duplicated. Lynn had also noted I was a mortgage payer and has hooked me up with Bon Accord Mortgage who might be able to help me obtain a better mortgage, Darren is currently looking into this. Great people all round."
"They have been very helpful and carried out my wishes quickly and efficiently"
"Kept up to date at every stage of the process despite difficult circumstances"
"Very helpful and excellent communication from Lynn after having a long wait for medical records. I was expecting a more expensive quote as well so all in all very happy! Many thanks"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.61 based on 210 reviews