Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Delivered with a hole so wouldn’t inflate. After 2 months of trying every avenue to contact a representative of the company, I got a flippant response just telling me I can patch it myself. No customer service at all. Warranty is worthless because the company will not respond to any problems. Offers of free items are deceptive and misleading because the items (e.g. a camera) are on sale elsewhere for a quarter of the value stated by Bluefin. Being conned like this has been a horrible experience and the boards are a big outlay so I would advise potential buyers to avoid this company.
I bought 2 Cruise 10'8" boards. The quality, performance and included features at this price point are outstanding in my opinion. I did a ton of research before buying and am very happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend!
I received my first paddle board and the box was already a mess. It was damaged and broken. When I looked inside it was missing the FINS, phone protector and repair kit. After waiting for ONE MONTH this is the first impression I get from this brand. I expected more...Since it’s not a cheap paddle board. I can’t even start paddleboarding because I don’t have my fins!! Terrible customer service, still waiting for replies
Did a lot of research and decided to contact Bluefin direct...only by email as no telephone number. Asked customer services which boards they recommended as I wanted 2 and was there a discount as Amazon was less expensive. Got a reply back saying it's up to you no discount...great start as email was worded in a couldn't care less manner. Ordered from Amazon and 2 boards arrived one was old stock a different colour to all the pictures so returned....a matter of days later Bluefin advertise Black Friday and huge savings plus free camera or electric pump per order not per board....Contacted Bluefin again expressing my dissatisfaction as I could have been told to hold off after all I was buying 2 boards. Email back from customer services again equating to tough luck! End of....so if something were to go wrong with this product good luck as their customer services is truly dreadful
Hi
Thank you for your feedback, although I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you have received.
In response to your comments, our support team work over email for enquiries, particularly support requests. We do have a number for sales enquiries which can be found on the website on the home page.
The customer service team can recommend products based on the customers requirements, however it is ultimately down to the customers preference as to which item they would like to purchase.
In regards to your comments regarding the cheaper price on Amazon, they buy our stock and fulfil it via their own warehouse. This means that they are able to set a lot of their own prices and offers.
Items are often heavily reduced on Black Friday, however, as the items were purchased via Amazon it would be down to the customer to contact them regarding price fluctuation.
I am sorry if this does not meet your expectations on this occasion
Thanks
Lucy
I bought the Carbon as was looking for a premium SUP. This is perfect, has 2 chambers for extra stability and safety and is rock solid! Great on the water and love the light carbon paddles. Highly recommend
Two weeks no dispatch date, no idea what is going on! They are happy enough to take your money and then leave you with nothing. Oh but they will send you automated emails just to rub salt in the wound. A disgusting way to treat customers who are paying substantial amounts of their hard earned money! It would have been nice to use this review process to actually review a Bluefin SUP. Disappointing!
Everything is great. Great price / performance ratio. Very nice board.
Ordered 2 boards over 10 days ago spending £1300 and have only just had ONE delivered. Sent emails about the missing board no response, phones no working. Would some please contact me !!
Order number OR0068249
😡
After the second use the product began leaking air in several places under the deck pad. Company is completely unresponsive to warranty/repair claims. For a very expensive product this is extremely dissapointing.
I loved bluefin until I had really bad customer service which started when the go pro mount broke before using the board. I got a reply saying I can stick another mount on another part of the board. But I didn’t get anything from for the fault and now they are ignoring my mail
When I tried to inflate the board for the first time there was a hole in the side and air rushed out. Bluefin will not respond to me at all; the phones are off and they haven’t replied to numerous emails and contact forms. So the offer of a warranty means nothing and it is really scary to have paid a lot of money for a defective product to a company who hide away and offer no customer service at all.
Still haven’t received the board i PREORDERED..... They over sold their boards said the stock would be back in on the 17th ( it was supposed to be shipped on the 3rd) How do you sell some thing you don’t have?????!!!. I haven’t so much as had an email about what status of my order . Never ever again will i go through this company. I just want my board and be done .
Board 6 months old used first time valve broken contacted bluefin the only way to contact them is via email. Asked if they would replace valve & they have still not responded. Bad customer service, 5 yr warranty means nothing. Very disappointed I will have to now send back to amazon for refund. I think I will buy an aquaplanet as cheaper & more robust. Very disappointed.
on first using the board the valve was stuck on out which meant I could inflate it but as soon as I removed pump air rushed out. I purchased through amazon who said happy to refund however the.board is now £150 more than I paid for it out of season. I therefore wanted to keep sup & contacted bluefin to ask for a replacement valve however the customer service is bad you can’t phone them as get an answer machine telling you to email. I contacted them on Sunday initially I got two emails back my last email was please send me a new valve & no response. I tried contacting them via Facebook but no response. So looks like will have to send it back. They say they have 5 year warranty!!!!! The person I went with has a Aquaplanet it’s cheaper than bluefin & more robust. I don’t like leaving bad reviews but when a company won’t communicate with you that’s the most annoying thing so disappointed.
The Board arrived late, it was damaged and had bulges in the drop stitch on the first Inflation.
The repair kit was smashed and doesn't come with glue!
The customer service is awful, it takes three days to get a reply.
I have returned the first board and am still waiting weeks later for a replacement to be sent out to me. What a shambles.
The warranty is only 12 months not 5 years.
Save your money, buy a red paddle Co instead.
Disgusting company to deal with. Suing them for fraud - how can they possibly say this weights 44kg, charged my for an SUP and sent a battery pump - avoid at all costs
I ordered my SUP mid May. Now, June 22 I have no information about the delivery status. Questions to customer support remain unanswered. There is no possibility to cancel my order. Very bad support!
Today is exactly one month since I placed an order with Bluefin. I still have no idea what is happening to my order. Apparently, contacting their logistics partner and finding out what is happening to my order is too big of a task for the customer support at Bluefin. Every time I ask their support, someone else answers with no effort to solve my case. I am extremely disappointed. I wanted to be patient and solve it quietly but seeing the incompetence of bluefin customer support, I am getting tired of chasing them. I guess it will have to be 1 star from me for the Bluefin crew. I specifically selected a UK brand hoping for reliable product and service. Shame it came to my writing this publicly, since I always avoid social media as a problem solving tool. Beware fellow paddlers!
After reading all the positive comments on Bluefin on social media we ordered a board including the offered free electric pump. The order was confirmed by Bluefin. We then got contacted by Bluefin support via email with the information that the electric pump would be out of stock (despite the order confirmation) and the question whether we would accept a GoPro camera instead. We answered "no" (already own a camera) and asked for other compensation. Bluefin support now answered that the offer has expired and did not offer anything at all as compensation. Bluefin stated the value of the pump at 129 Euro. Not the behaviour we would expect from a business that advertises with 5 years warranty ... If Bluefin cannot resolve this the board will go back.
I ordered two SUPs and did not get the orders. Now the customer service did not solve my problem and did not pay my money back. I waited 2 months!!!! Horrible!!!
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.86 based on 812 reviews