Bluefin SUP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP: Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Telephone

How would you rate Bluefin SUP ?

"I bought a Bluefin cruise 10'8" and it is great, it is a well designed and built, quality product. I had seen some people using the boards with the kayak seat and paddles in Cornwall along the coastline, they had come a long distance from the estuary so I was keen to learn more. Having bought a board I can confirm that it is possible to paddle as far as your arms will take you, I used to own a kayak. As a SUP it has a good shape and cuts through the waves. I took my board to Greece it packs up very neatly in the bag it was delivered in and can be carried like a back pack, I even managed to pack two sets of snorkelling gear and four beach towels in the bag. Very happy with my purchase and happy to recommend. Mark"
"I’m really getting into SUP yoga and bought the voyage as it’s wider than the others and more stable for practising! The customer service team advised that a kayak seat can still be attached to this SUP which is something I’m going to look at purchasing as well. A great all round sup for sure"
"Bought the sprint and I love it. Quick on the water, folds up small and fits in the bag nicely with all the accessories. I was nicely surprised at how fast the delivery was. I had a couple of questions about supping and the customer service team were really helpful. Very pleased with the service :)"
"Very good quality - I´m happy with the board - thank you , ))"
"Ordered a SUP from Bluefin for me and my little boy to use. I rang them before ordering and the lovely lady on the phone helped me with which one to choose - she recommended the 12ft Cruise as this would be a good size for both me and my son to paddle at the same time. The delivery was super quick so we could take it down to the beach straight away! It was easy to inflate and really stable - I was surprised at how rigid the board was to say it's inflatable! So glad we bought this SUP we've had a lot of fun on it :) thanks Bluefin team!"
"We are new to boarding but have found the Bluefin easy to use. Quick to inflate and very sturdy. Looking forward to many years of use."
"Product is exactly as described and quick delivery. I am however very disappointed with the communication. Online it states for free delivery Aus wide. Upon checkout it wanted to charged me $30. I sent two emails to the bluefin email address and never got a reply. As the order was for a birthday present and required I placed the order paying the delivery charge . It states on the website that when an email is sent they will endeavour to reply within 1 business day, the emails were sent 3 weeks ago Regards Kelvin"
"I’m very pleased with this board and the customer service at Blue fin. For some reason I never received an email confirmation when I placed my order but I got a payment email from PayPal. That made me concerned that I was charged but my order didn’t process. I emailed customer service and got a response only hours later that reassured me that my order was in process. I then received the board just a few days later, on a Sunday actually. Which was awesome! I’m so happy I received it so quickly and although I’ve only been able to use it for about 30 minutes so far I’m really happy with the board and how stable it is. Plus it is really cool that it came with a go pro mount!"
"First time on board I loved it. Got the 15ft rides great in the water very durable. At 5'11 250 lbs I fell very comfortable on board."
"So glad I chose Bluefin! Great customer service, quick delivery and a fantastic product for the price"
"I’m in love with my board! Ordered the 12 and it arrived within 2 days, inflated the same day and was out on the water. Kayak seat was an added bonus and easy to attach too. The 12 is a perfect size for me and my dog who loves to come out on the water with me"
"Good quality. Stable and easy to handle. I‘m very happy with this board."
"Arrived bang on time, easy to inflate and very sturdy and good balance."
"Lieferung erfolgte prompt. Ausgepackt, ausgeblasen, losgecruist. Das Board macht einen sehr soliden Eindruck und deckt sich mit den Beschreibungen im Internet "military standard". Bereits bei 0.8 bar Fülldruck ist das Board bretthar"
"Quick delivery and a well made product. Love the kayak conversion. I had a few questions and the customer service team answered quickly"
"very light, big bag, good pump, fast delivery"
"Board is great value and great quality and I would highly recommend it and Bluefin...they were badly let down by DHL on delivery but the Bluefin response reflected super customer service(unlike DHL)"
"Bought the 12 SUP and I must say I love it! Perfect for me and my 5 year old boy. Love going out on the lake with him. Quick delivery and top quality product. Thanks!"
"had a fabulous weekend on our local lake adults and children loved the boards. does the kayak option position for the paddles allow the blades to be 90degrees offset or do they have to be mounted flat?"
"This is a great paddle board and excellent value. Very durable design and light to carry both inflated and deflated. Accessories are excellent too, it even came with a Go Pro mounting! On the water it is stable and manoeuvres easily. The large removable center fin makes it very stable in a straight line and helps it turn very easily and tightly. So far I can't find any negatives at all. I'd also like to say Bluefin after service is superb. I needed some help with an item that I damaged myself and they immediately dispatched a new one to me free of charge. Fantastic! Well done Bluefin for the whole experience and many great days on the water."
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.86 based on 49 reviews