Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Easy to blow up. Have used it on the sea. Very bouyant
Easy to set up, quick delivery and great value for money...what more could you ask for.
First time paddle boarder, easy to set up, very stable and the kids love it too
This is a great board to get started with. Customer service from Kate was fantastic and I can definitely recommend Bluefin.
Great product. Bought this as a start of paddle board in January. Used it loads and never had a problem so don’t have any plans of upgrading any time soon.
My only gripe with this paddle board is I didn’t have it at the start of summer!! We’ve tested it now twice once on the river severn and once in the Devon sea. Both times it’s been amazing fun.
I've used this board over a dozen times, once for 8 hours without needing to add air. It's a great starter board and definitely quality for money.
Really good SUP for the money. It is strong and has little flex. We had two of us on it for a play and it was brill! It’s got a low drag and is nice and stable.
Great value starter SUP kit everything you need easily transportable in it's compact bag,once you find you're balance fantastic way to enjoy a day on the water ,great workout as well .....
Great sup looks good and very steady and great value
Fantastic. Bought 2. they made our holiday. Wife and I use them for exploring calm sea and rivers. My 3 sons love just mucking around on them
Great product. Taken on both flat and quite lumpy seas. Did fall in on the latter and need fiberglass to be a surf sup but a quality board, runs straight and fast. Fun, portable great bit of kit.
Paddling is great and the sup is easy to handle on the water.
Kids have loved it so much should have got two!!
Good quality build - I'm using for a mental health charity for our emergency services so cost definitely a consideration as well as robust construction
Got this on the prime day and used it yesterday and it was fantastic, although the sea was a little choppy it faired well and had no issues.
Tried it for the first time on a river last week and it did great.
After weeks/months of deliberating and research I finally decided to buy this SUP. GREAT DECISION. I looked up loads of boards, I watched you tube reviews and recommendation.Pumps up fine and stays up. I took it to the river Wye for a weekend and it was great and took it out on the sea yesterday. Great board. Just buy it.
We use our boards combined with sit-on-top kayak seats attached to the D rings. Brilliant as kayaks. We go on them as often as we can and have discovered a new sport. Highly recommend!
This was one of the most reasonably priced boards I looked at but I'm very pleased with the quality. It was been used both on the sea in reasonably choppy conditions as well as on a river. In both situations it was very stable
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.90 based on 245 reviews