Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Bluefin SUP 5 star review on 16th July 2018
Pamela Gormley
More Photos & Videos
Didn't even know surf/paddle boards could be inflatable so this is a superb idea, it's space saving, a great set to get your new hobby started, love the portability of this, I find it easy to use/easy to follow instructions
Been out on the ocean about 8 times in all conditions since purchasing months ago. This isup is so nice to use and paddle.
So far so good. Happy with the general quality of this board and packs into quite a nice lightweight backpack.
Absolutely brilliant! A solid board very easy to inflate - easily carries two! Excellent value
The board is easy to inflate and surprisingly light to carry. I have thoroughly enjoyed paddling as a beginner on the river. The size of the board makes it relatively easy to balance and I was able to stand up on my first go. I like the option of adding a kayak seat.
The board and equipment are good quality, easy and quick to inflate and intuitive to put together.
I've yet to use this board but on unwrapping it the quality is very evident. It's a stunningly beautiful board, very sturdy and well built. The accessories that come with the package are equally as good with great attention to detail.
Looks great. Not had time to use yet but quality seems very good.
Sturdy construction, easy to inflate and deflate, adjustable paddle length, make this a great choice for someone who wants a no nonsense paddle board that looks good and does the job.
Easy to assemble/inflate and deflate and pack away. My sons been out on our local estuary and beach’s on it and loved it. Would recommend.
Great fun, easy to setup, very stable, even the dog jumped on.
Very impressive. Ideal for taking in our camper. Can also fit a kayak seat. Very rigid and stable.
Excellent piece of equipment, very sturdy and rigid. Plenty enough for my 100kg and probably another small adult or teenager. Very satisfied.
Awesome, great value for money
Just as described just what we needed at the right price
Used it two times now, really satisfied with it. Easy to inflate and deflate, good option using it as kayak (for example in strong headwind conditions). Looks fabricated quite well, backpack is useful as well and easily takes all the items required! I recommend it as a "starting set" for a resonable price with the two options (SUP/kayak)!
Solid and fast, pumps quickly and deflates easier. Stable in choppy water.Recomended
I have been using this board for a few months and I must say that is great and very good quality for the price. I highly recommend this paddle board for someone that’s new into sup
This is a fantastic board... it blows up to be absolutely solid!! All of my 3 children and I enjoy it!
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.94 based on 440 reviews