Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Everything is complete and all accessories are available. Aanrader!
Well done and nice looking. Pumped up for two days with no air leak, I'm really looking forward to using it.
The board is very stable and of the best quality. It runs very well, so you don't have to change sides often when paddling. Pump, backpack, leash and paddle are also top notch.
The quality is very good, everything is well sewn and glued.
Great price-performance ratio. Everything you need is included. I can only recommend it
So far, we have been very satisfied - both with the delivery and with the product itself. Everything is still working at the moment.
An absolutely great board that is fun to be around in the water! We recommend!
The inflatable paddleboard makes sense for our mission. We like to go on beach vacations and do not want to borrow a board at the vacation spot every time. It makes a stable impression (also the paddle), it is surprisingly stable and a lot of fun!
good athletic balance. as a sporty balance and for training the sense of balance
Compré una SUP super ilusionado y me llegó con un mes de retraso por motivos de fabricación. La SUP cumple con las espectativas. Al continuar con mi pedido decidieron regalarme una bomba de aire eléctrica que no me llegó. Estoy reclamandola y nadie responde a mis correos. Mal servicio posventa 😔
I gave it to my mother for her birthday. She is excited. You really don't have to be sporty to keep your balance. And assembly and dismantling is also possible within a minute. Class.
great price-performance ratio. I am very happy with the board and can only recommend it.
Very well packaged for transport and easy and quick to inflate. Everything you need to get started is included. The sup is very stable in the water, tested in the lake with 180 cm / 94kg adult man. I definitely recommend it. With regular use, it safely strengthens the stomach and back muscles and is good for the sense of balance. At least that's how I feel.
The board is very well made. The accessories include all the utensils that belong to stand-up paddling. The board can be packed very well in a backpack.
Stable and non-slip and inflated quickly with the included pump. Overall makes a valuable impression. Really puts you in a good mood
The look of the SUP is super nice, stable and high quality. I am super satisfied and would therefore recommend it to others.
A super nice sup ... I am very satisfied .... the material is high quality and very stable.
The SUP is quick and easy to assemble and disassemble and easy to transport.
Very stable ..... easy to assemble ....
It is a beautiful and immediately usable Sup .... inflate, stand on it, paddle, I'm happy with my Sup🤗
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.86 based on 768 reviews