Bluefin SUP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP: Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy

"So much fun!! 2 activities for one board and perfect for me and my kids. Thanks"
"I am so happy with my board, it is super easy to use. It is very easy to inflate, and is super strong. The paddle is easy to adjust and it is easy to take everything with you on travels. In the car, in the bus, it all fits in the bag and you just carry it with you. It glides through the water and is very stable, you can go really fast or nice and chill depending on your mood. Would definitely recommend!!!!"
"exellent boards would recommend"
"Highly recommend. Having looked around price for package was brilliant."
"Superb! Me and my husband have one each and are on them at least once a week. Still as good as the first time"
"Bluefin Sup are the best🤘👏"
"Fantastic board and company"
"My board arrived quickly and I was out on the local tarn in a matter of days. Perfect new hobby thank you Bluefin"
"Easy to read instructions and a 5 year warranty topped off with a great product."
"Bluefin customer service have been great, dealt with a lady called Sophie who dealt with all my questions so quickly, she even made me aware about a discount code that I hadn't noticed on the website at the time of purchasing so saved a few pennies. The board is great and sturdy on the water"
"excellent board - the whole family is exited very stable after inflation - cleanly manufactured The SUP looks great and the service is great We're all hoping it gets warmer fast so we can test it."
"The board looks really cool! High quality and added bonus of free delivery! Brill"
"All equipment as described, inflates and deflates quickly and quick and easy to attach the kayak conversion parts"
"Extremely good paddle board with good quality accessories. The Sprint is quick on the water"
"Super happy with the board. Arrived really quickly and easy to get ready and out on the water."
"Super product, great for the whole family. So glad we all have a new hobby!!"
"Erreicht einen guten Druck und ist so stabil auf dem Wasser. Guter Wert für die Qualität"
"Kommen Sie mit allem, was Sie brauchen, sehr stabil auf dem Wasser und können nicht glauben, dass alles in die Tasche passt"
"Both me and my daughter find the board easy to manouvre and very rigid. We are both newbies to paddle boarding and are so pleased with this board! Thanks :D"
"Guter Kundenservice, gutes Produkt und prompte Lieferung. Da ich zum Essen neu bin, bin ich mit diesem Kauf sehr zufrieden"
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.91 based on 106 reviews