Bluefin SUP Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP: Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

How would you rate Bluefin SUP?

"Only had my paddleboard a few weeks but I’ve already used it loads. I find it so relaxing and a great workout. I particularly like the kayak seat attachement. Bluefin’s customer service were excellent and replied quickly to all the questions I had (being new to paddleboarding I had a few!!) All round great product, highly recommend"
"I bought the 12’ and I love it! Really sturdy piece of kit suitable for all abilities. I practice yoga and I’m looking forward to combining yoga and paddling on my new board!"
"I ordered the 10’8” model after doing a lot of research. I’m delighted with it! Really looking forward to using it more this summer"
"I would recommend this board to both beginners and experienced paddlers!! Great product and accessories, fast delivery and friendly customer service."
H Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Smooth ordering process, kept up to date about delivery and love the product. Thank you Bluefin!"
"I purchased the 12’ SUP a few weeks back and I’m really pleased with the quality for such a reasonable price. Highly recommend"
"I’ve tried many SUPs over the years but this is by far the best! The product is of really high quality and fast delivery."
"Me and my partner bought a couple of these. Being beginners we were unsure what company to choose but really glad we chose Bluefin! Staff were really helpful and know their products inside out. We have since taken them to lanzarote. Really easy to package and transport we love the carry bags they come with! Overall a great product - thank you!"
"Fast delivery, great service and top quality board. Would definitely recommend!"
"Ordered the 10’8” SUP and I love it! Really sturdy high quality product."
"Great product and a great company. Ordering was quick and easy and it arrived quickly too"
"Ordered a 10’8 SUP last week. Staff over the phone were knowledgeable about products and gave me lots of advice. Board is great, can’t wait to get it out on the water!"
H Wainhouse
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the 12’ SUP last week and I’m so pleased with it! The product is great quality and arrived quickly. Great service all round"
James Osborne
Verified Buyer
"Helpful company on the phone. Found them on SUP facebook group and bought 10'8 model. Arrived in 2 days."
"I was sceptical at first with the price being so low compared to other brands, however, upon receipt and testing the board on the water, I can say I am over the moon. What a bargain."
J Longbottom
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful company. Great customer service, the product quality is very high. Taken out with my SUP club and the board is comparable (just as good) as the other brands of boards costing over £1000. Would highly recommend."
"Very happy with the customer service from Bluefin. A nice lady helped me pick between the 10'8 and 12' boards. I ended up going for 10'8 as my son is only 5'8". He has used it around the local canal for the last few weekends and is very happy. Would recommend."
Dave Tingle
"Great quality SUP. Bought 10'8 model for xmas, went down a treat. Just waiting for the good weather to be able to take it out."
Bluefin SUP is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews