Bluefin SUP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP: Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy

Telephone
"Great service and a great voyger board. I ordered it by phone and the lady I spoke to couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you Bluefin. Regards Ron."
"Sprint definitely lives up to its name, perfect for long distance paddling cuts and glides through the water with ease, rigid and durable. What more could you ask for??!"
"I’ve had the 15 a while now and it’s ideal for tandem kayaking. Me and the mrs love it. Still folds up nice and small for transporting in the bag"
"The voyage is just fantastic. It’s so stable so it’s suitabke for everyone, you can even buy the kayak seat separately and attach it which is what I’ve done. Also bought the conversion end for the paddle. The voyage makes a brilliant kayak due to the stability. Recommend for anyone wanting to get into supping"
"Brilliant SUP! Everything you could need, love the kayak conversion. All accessories can be packed away into the bag, hubby loved it so much he got one too"
"Still can’t believe what great value this SUP is. I have tried many high end brands before and this one is just as good but for half the price. Brilliant thanks so much Bluefin, love my new hobby"
"Bought the sprint and it’s superb! Glides through the water with ease, it has a thin profile which means it really picks up speed in the water. Can even fit my dog on it. Would 100% recommend this board"
"I bought a Bluefin cruise 10'8" and it is great, it is a well designed and built, quality product. I had seen some people using the boards with the kayak seat and paddles in Cornwall along the coastline, they had come a long distance from the estuary so I was keen to learn more. Having bought a board I can confirm that it is possible to paddle as far as your arms will take you, I used to own a kayak. As a SUP it has a good shape and cuts through the waves. I took my board to Greece it packs up very neatly in the bag it was delivered in and can be carried like a back pack, I even managed to pack two sets of snorkelling gear and four beach towels in the bag. Very happy with my purchase and happy to recommend. Mark"
"I’m really getting into SUP yoga and bought the voyage as it’s wider than the others and more stable for practising! The customer service team advised that a kayak seat can still be attached to this SUP which is something I’m going to look at purchasing as well. A great all round sup for sure"
"Bought the sprint and I love it. Quick on the water, folds up small and fits in the bag nicely with all the accessories. I was nicely surprised at how fast the delivery was. I had a couple of questions about supping and the customer service team were really helpful. Very pleased with the service :)"
"Very good quality - I´m happy with the board - thank you , ))"
"Ordered a SUP from Bluefin for me and my little boy to use. I rang them before ordering and the lovely lady on the phone helped me with which one to choose - she recommended the 12ft Cruise as this would be a good size for both me and my son to paddle at the same time. The delivery was super quick so we could take it down to the beach straight away! It was easy to inflate and really stable - I was surprised at how rigid the board was to say it's inflatable! So glad we bought this SUP we've had a lot of fun on it :) thanks Bluefin team!"
"We are new to boarding but have found the Bluefin easy to use. Quick to inflate and very sturdy. Looking forward to many years of use."
"Product is exactly as described and quick delivery. I am however very disappointed with the communication. Online it states for free delivery Aus wide. Upon checkout it wanted to charged me $30. I sent two emails to the bluefin email address and never got a reply. As the order was for a birthday present and required I placed the order paying the delivery charge . It states on the website that when an email is sent they will endeavour to reply within 1 business day, the emails were sent 3 weeks ago Regards Kelvin"
"I’m very pleased with this board and the customer service at Blue fin. For some reason I never received an email confirmation when I placed my order but I got a payment email from PayPal. That made me concerned that I was charged but my order didn’t process. I emailed customer service and got a response only hours later that reassured me that my order was in process. I then received the board just a few days later, on a Sunday actually. Which was awesome! I’m so happy I received it so quickly and although I’ve only been able to use it for about 30 minutes so far I’m really happy with the board and how stable it is. Plus it is really cool that it came with a go pro mount!"
"First time on board I loved it. Got the 15ft rides great in the water very durable. At 5'11 250 lbs I fell very comfortable on board."
"So glad I chose Bluefin! Great customer service, quick delivery and a fantastic product for the price"
"I’m in love with my board! Ordered the 12 and it arrived within 2 days, inflated the same day and was out on the water. Kayak seat was an added bonus and easy to attach too. The 12 is a perfect size for me and my dog who loves to come out on the water with me"
"Good quality. Stable and easy to handle. I‘m very happy with this board."
"Arrived bang on time, easy to inflate and very sturdy and good balance."
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.88 based on 56 reviews