Bluefin SUP Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP: Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Click Here

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy

"We bought 2 Bluefin SUPs 10`8. They have a weight difference: One weighs 9 kg, the other 12 kg. The 9 kg-board has thinner and more flexible material and fits much better into the backpack than the 12 kg one. We think, the actual Bluefin boards are the 12 kg ones. The service answered, it is just a slight difference in design and from another charge/other supplier. We think, that material is very relevant for the stability of a product. So we don’t know, if they both have the same quality. Can anyone tell us? IN GERMAN: Wir haben 2 SUPs 10`8 gekauft und festgestellt, dass das eine nur 9 kg, das andere 12 kg wiegt (das 12 kg ist wohl das auf Amazon beworbene Standardprodukt). Das leichtere ist aus einem wesentlich flexibleren Material gebaut und passt locker in den Rucksack, das andere um einiges schwerer. Das Serviceteam von Bluefin sagt, dass es eine leichte Änderung des Designs gegeben hätte und das leichtere Board von einem anderen Lieferanten käme. Ich bin der Meinung, dass das verwendete Material sehr großen Einfluss auf die Haltbarkeit des Produktes hat - womit Bluefin ja geworben hat. Deshalb meine Frage: Weiß jemand, welche Qualität das leichtere Board im Vergleich zu dem 12 kg-Board hat? Grundsätzlich sind wir (noch) sehr zufrieden. Die Boards liegen stabil im Wasser und der mitgelieferte Kajaksitz ist sehr praktisch!"
"Bought the tandem for me and the kids. Perfect for the whole family"
"Super service and a great product. Thrilled!"
"My first paddleboard and after some research decided on Bluefin, great quality for the price. I will be investing in one of their electric pumps too"
"Great SUP and an added bonus of a 5 year warranty and a free action camera with the order. Perfect!"
"The Sprint is a dream to use, perfect for those long distance paddles"
"Wirklich gut gemachtes Board, schnelle Abwicklung und Kundenservice-Team sind eine Freude im Umgang"
"Easy to order, quick shipment and a fantastic product."
"Bought as a gift for my husband's 60th. Being unsure on what to purchase I gave Bluefin a call and their staff were so knowledgeable and enthusiastic about paddleboarding. They were a real help when deciding on the right one for my husband. 10/10 (p.s he LOVED it)"
"Questa società è stata un piacere affrontare dall'inizio alla fine. Il prodotto stesso è esattamente quello che stavo cercando. Il prezzo più economico non toglie da un prodotto di alta qualità"
"Vielen Dank für ein schönes SUP, das diesen Sommer auf den Seen zu einem der besten macht. Kann es nicht genug empfehlen"
"Super service from Bluefin! I had a minor issue connecting the kayak seat and they got back to me the same day with help! Needless to say it was just me and no issue with the product itself. Their customer care is second to none. Just another reason to go with this company"
"Love the offer with the crosstour camera! What a great addition to an exceptional product."
"Bought a 10'8 and a 12 for me and my partner. We are beginners but they were so stable on the water and just what we are looking for. High end product at a competitive price"
"Love my 10'8 carbon. Rock solid and high spec - I am a very happy paddler."
"Super SUP!!"
"I wanted a new hobby and love the water so decided to take up paddleboarding! Bluefin SUPs are such a reasonable price compared to other brands but the quality and finish is high end. Can't fault them!"
"Bluefin helped me to decide what board was best for my wife as it was an anniversary gift. Very knowledgeable staff, go to them with any questions you may have"
"Fast shipment and a great product. What more can you want? Thanks from Munich!!"
"12ft SUP is ideal for paddles with the dog - he loves getting out on the lake! thanks Bluefin :D"
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.85 based on 140 reviews