Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Absolute cowboy of a company customer service is non existent, order weeks ago and nothing no reply to emails live chat turned off supposed to be dispatched in 1-3 days we are coming into week 3 I honestly believe it’s a scam and no board will arrive! DO NO USE
Received the board today super happy. From GB to Germany. Fast delivery, The board itself very well made. The Accessoires are Complete. Nothing missing. The electrical pump Comes with The board but in a different package. Thank you Bluefin. Daniel
What a great SUP! We are a family of 4 and like lots of other people, were looking for a SUP for family fun over the summer holidays and years to come. We ordered ours a week ago after doing some research and being really impressed with the design of the Bluefin Cruise 10’8 board, the rigidity of their SUPs and kit included. The board arrived yesterday on the date given. We had a tracking number so we’re able to track the delivery at each stage. We’ve had no issues at all around purchasing or delivery. Everything was in the box, nothing missing. Took the board out on the water straight away. It’s easy to inflate, the pump is really good. The paddle is of good quality and the kayak seat is a real bonus (excellent for children to sit in whilst an adult teaches them how to paddle/gain confidence on the board). Please don’t be put off by other reviews. I think Bluefin, like many other SUP companies, are dealing with huge demand. We couldn’t be happier with ours and can’t wait to get back out on the water. My sister and neighbours have also ordered one! Thank you Bluefin!
Terrible customer service. Still waiting for shipment over a week later. No communication accept automated emails. The email they keep putting on this site to assist resolution is fake. IT DOESN'T EXIST. I feel like I've been mugged. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. To prove this is a real review my order is Order #SUP/1086796] (July 22, 2021)
I received my SUP today after only ordering it 4 days ago! Don’t be put off by the bad reviews, just check whether your SUP is actually in stock. I also had a question which was answered promptly by the customer service team. I haven’t yet received the electric pump but it does state that will be sent out separately so hopefully I won’t be waiting long for that either. Cannot wait to get out on the water! Thanks Bluefin!!
Contacted the company first and was informed they had stock so placed the order. and still waiting for delivery date 1 week later??? save your money and take note of the bad reviews. unlike me who decided to ignore them. They will say anythink just to get your money and make a sale. I am sure they will reply with some lame message and wriggle out of this??
A ridiculous company that refuses to escalate issues. Paddleboard replacement agreed by Ella and Sophie from Bluefin CS, yet we're now heading on holiday with one board. The other from a company called Slingshot has been durable and no issues. Six days from Bluefin and no response from Ella or Sophie from CS and the new order sales team refuses to escalate, but will still take take orders for new boards via their Netherlands fulfillment centre. Folks this isn't a UK operation, order at your peril!
Review of delivery only - Delivery information on website is very misleading. I made my order on the 17th of July, and after 9 days I had received no dispatch information and no reply to my email. After calling Bluefin I found that my SUP was being dispatched from the Netherlands and that the Netherlands received the order on the 22nd.
After a lot of research I decided to buy a Cruise 10”8. I’m so pleased with it. Great quality for a reasonable price. The waterproof phone case is very useful too!
Customer service is non existent. Can’t get a response after multiple attempts. SUP board is great but if you want help, buy elsewhere
The Worst company i had to deal with. Careful they will scam you.
Bluefin has been one of the worst customer experiences I've ever had. I ordered a SUP for 854€ on December 10th 2020. When I first tested the board in February, it burst and was defective beyond repair. I contacted Bluefin Support on February 24th. After talking to the support for a while, I sent the board back to Bluefin where it arrived on March 30th 2021. After more than 3 months of waiting and writing e-mails I have requested a refund, which I have yet to receive (mid July!). It is unacceptable how Bluefin is handling this case, especially because the answers by the support seem pre-written and often ignore important requests. It seems like I will have to contact a lawyer to get my refund, as Bluefin is refusing to cooperate. I do not recommend buying from this company! According to other reviews my case is not an exception. I was lured in by the 5 year warranty, but this seems to just be for advertising. Horrible experience, I'd give 0 stars if I could.
Poor customer services! If I could I would not even give 1 star! Big delays in delivery (and tracking number was sent out),very little support from customer service with super slow response. Offered 10% discount for the big delivery delay but that was never given. And if that was enough we had missing pieces (1 missing fin) when the SUPs finally arrived. Highly recommend to order somewhere else.
Love it !Freaky fast delivery! Ca. to ID. in 2 days! no shipping charges. The board looks great, build like a tank. A few pounds heavier than others but I'll take the trade off. I've used it now 4 times on a small lake and performs very well. Paddle is really nice,no rattle. I'm 6'-2" and 220lb and ordered Cruise 10'8". It's ok but I wish I follow the guidelines from the company and got the 12 footer. My bad, not theirs. I only wish the paddle's T-handle had some texture to it, it feels a little slick in my hand. All in all a great SUP. Thanks !
I ordered 2 board packages from Bluefin, 1 arrived and the other is sitting around Birmingham somewhere, bluefin are unable to actually provide any answers or do anything useful. They have to contact their "shipping department" which is clearly a 3rd party that is inept at printing labels. DPD report that the label has incomplete information on it and when checking it has half an address (I had to contact DPD to get this information!!!) The shipping company need to contact DPD and update them, but because they appear not to read bluefin's emails there is a good chance that the board will end up back in the netherlands!!!! Absolute nightmare, the board we received look good, still have no idea what is going on with the other board, if you order don't count on your order actually turning up or bluefin being able to actually provide any useful information. Update - their "shipping department" appears to be SEKO Logistics, I have contacted them and hopefully they can resolve this. It is a shame that I have had to resort to this. Update #2 - Seko cant help, phoned bluefin, spoke to someone in sales who cannot help, advised to email support because support do not take phone calls.......ridiculous. Was told if i put urgent in the subject someone would email me back straight away.... still no response. In the meantime i have had to contact DPD and try and get it sorted myself. Which isnt easy because i am not the sender. Unfortunately the sender (bluefin) wont actually communicate with me in any meaningful way. Awful awful post sales support.
Ordered, money taken, weeks later, after missing the delivery date, they cancelled my order without notification. You can see from other reviews/IG/FB: poor communication & poor customer service (I think it's a 1 person service team), delayed deliveries (they are now Netherlands based - NOT UK), delayed refunds (I think they need the cash flow for expansion), increasing poor quality (expanding production too quickly?). Ask yourself why are they so slow with refunds? and selling beyond their ability to manufacture? Because they're using your money to help their cash flow. Why has there been an increase if manufacturing faults? They're growing too quickly without quality control. Why are they now de facto Netherlands based but saying they're British based? Tax reasons? and British buyers want to support British businesses. But yes, the boards look cool and their IG pics are nice, but you're not getting the old high quality British SUPs supporting a small family business, you're getting the new low quality, we're expanding our business and need to avoid British taxes SUP company. Avoid until they change their business practices. We all make mistakes, buying a Bluefin SUP would be one given the warnings, I ignored the numerous warnings on FB and IG. Now I go on my paddle board holiday without a paddle board and without the money to buy another one. It could be worse, check out some of the faults that are happening in increasing numbers.
The boards fantastic I have the largest board for two persons However today I watched my stand up paddle sink to the ocean sea bed whilst using it in the sea. How is this possible please advise. Many thanks.
We purchased two boards, one full of holes one in excellent condition. It was over 6 mths since purchase when we finally got to use the boards, and since discovering the leaks Bluefin have been nothing but obstructive. They take weeks to respond to emails, the service staff manning the phones cannot fix the problem, I have sent the board back having been offered a new replacement, I have confirmation the board has been delivered, yet I still have had no correspondence from Bluefin, their response to problems is disgusting, they hide behind email, and the decision makers are never accessible on the phone, I would strongly recommend you NOT to purchase Bluefin as after spending 748 pounds sterling on one board I have had nothing but dreadful service and dead air!!!!!
Hi there, I'm so deeply sorry that you had to return your SUP. I do know that our returns system sends out updates on returns but often the emails can go into our customer's spam or even be blocked by their email account but it's something we're looking to fix. Our support team are a small team but we're looking to expand so we can offer a more effective service on all of our correspondence platforms. As I don't have your full name or email, I can't look into this circumstances around your order to be able to offer a resolution. If you'd like further discussion on this, please email me on customer-resolutions@bluefintrading.co.uk. Kind Regards Ella
I couldn't personally recommend this brand. Mine looks like a banana! Liza from Bluefin has commented "its normal for the boards to have a one sided negative camber from the rocker when on dry land, but when you stand on it in the water it should be flat. If you're a light rider you can reduce the air pressure" Bit of a cop out!
Hey Mark, I've replied to your Google and Trustpilot reviews. Due to not having your order details we cannot reach out, but I would love to be able to resolve this with you. If you'd like further discussion on this, please email me on customer-resolutions@bluefintrading.co.uk. Kind Regards Ella
Bluefin customer service is the most incompetent that I have ever experienced and I would completely avoid the company for that reason alone. I received a damaged board over a month ago and they have been less than apologetic or helpful. There is NO phone number to speak with anyone and it takes them between 3 days and a week to respond to an email. They tried to Palm me off with a 10% discount and no other options,, I said I wanted a refund and they processed a replacement! I have finally managed to arrange a return and the UPS driver arrived and they had not supplied a return address so he couldn’t take it. Incompetent doesn’t really cover it. Let’s see if I actually get a refund!!!
Hi Charly, it saddens me to read about these issues - I'm truly sorry. I will immediately pass this onto the Customer Services Manager to look into to inform the team about the case and how this could have been handled in a better way. I can see from your communication with our team that a prepaid label had been provided but I apologise if you did not get this for the return. I will reach out to you separately to try resolve this for you :) Kind Regards Ella
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.71 based on 877 reviews