Bluefin SUP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP: Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

How would you rate Bluefin SUP ?

"We are new to boarding but have found the Bluefin easy to use. Quick to inflate and very sturdy. Looking forward to many years of use."
"Product is exactly as described and quick delivery. I am however very disappointed with the communication. Online it states for free delivery Aus wide. Upon checkout it wanted to charged me $30. I sent two emails to the bluefin email address and never got a reply. As the order was for a birthday present and required I placed the order paying the delivery charge . It states on the website that when an email is sent they will endeavour to reply within 1 business day, the emails were sent 3 weeks ago Regards Kelvin"
"I’m very pleased with this board and the customer service at Blue fin. For some reason I never received an email confirmation when I placed my order but I got a payment email from PayPal. That made me concerned that I was charged but my order didn’t process. I emailed customer service and got a response only hours later that reassured me that my order was in process. I then received the board just a few days later, on a Sunday actually. Which was awesome! I’m so happy I received it so quickly and although I’ve only been able to use it for about 30 minutes so far I’m really happy with the board and how stable it is. Plus it is really cool that it came with a go pro mount!"
"First time on board I loved it. Got the 15ft rides great in the water very durable. At 5'11 250 lbs I fell very comfortable on board."
"So glad I chose Bluefin! Great customer service, quick delivery and a fantastic product for the price"
"I’m in love with my board! Ordered the 12 and it arrived within 2 days, inflated the same day and was out on the water. Kayak seat was an added bonus and easy to attach too. The 12 is a perfect size for me and my dog who loves to come out on the water with me"
"Good quality. Stable and easy to handle. I‘m very happy with this board."
"Arrived bang on time, easy to inflate and very sturdy and good balance."
"Lieferung erfolgte prompt. Ausgepackt, ausgeblasen, losgecruist. Das Board macht einen sehr soliden Eindruck und deckt sich mit den Beschreibungen im Internet "military standard". Bereits bei 0.8 bar Fülldruck ist das Board bretthar"
"Quick delivery and a well made product. Love the kayak conversion. I had a few questions and the customer service team answered quickly"
"very light, big bag, good pump, fast delivery"
"Board is great value and great quality and I would highly recommend it and Bluefin...they were badly let down by DHL on delivery but the Bluefin response reflected super customer service(unlike DHL)"
"Bought the 12 SUP and I must say I love it! Perfect for me and my 5 year old boy. Love going out on the lake with him. Quick delivery and top quality product. Thanks!"
"had a fabulous weekend on our local lake adults and children loved the boards. does the kayak option position for the paddles allow the blades to be 90degrees offset or do they have to be mounted flat?"
"This is a great paddle board and excellent value. Very durable design and light to carry both inflated and deflated. Accessories are excellent too, it even came with a Go Pro mounting! On the water it is stable and manoeuvres easily. The large removable center fin makes it very stable in a straight line and helps it turn very easily and tightly. So far I can't find any negatives at all. I'd also like to say Bluefin after service is superb. I needed some help with an item that I damaged myself and they immediately dispatched a new one to me free of charge. Fantastic! Well done Bluefin for the whole experience and many great days on the water."
"Bought the 12ft SUP. Once blown up is very rigid and stable! I ordered over the phone which was a very easy transaction. Thanks Bluefin!"
"Great product and fantastic customer service!"
"Good value, well made and very fast free delivery. Overall very pleasant transaction."
"Great board, speedy delivery. Couldn't believe how rigid it was when blown up and how stable when using it. Kayak seat works well and a great second option with convertible paddle. Pump works well and bag is great too. Would recommend to any beginner like me!"
"I ordered it on the Wednesday night and it arrived Friday - very prompt. The SUP is easy to set up and use."
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.84 based on 44 reviews