Bluefin SUP Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP: Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

How would you rate Bluefin SUP ?

Rita Uibner
Verified Buyer
"Good quality. Stable and easy to handle. I‘m very happy with this board."
Kayleigh Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Arrived bang on time, easy to inflate and very sturdy and good balance."
Viktor Jessen
Verified Buyer
"Lieferung erfolgte prompt. Ausgepackt, ausgeblasen, losgecruist. Das Board macht einen sehr soliden Eindruck und deckt sich mit den Beschreibungen im Internet "military standard". Bereits bei 0.8 bar Fülldruck ist das Board bretthar"
Nathaniel Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and a well made product. Love the kayak conversion. I had a few questions and the customer service team answered quickly"
Renate Schmied
Verified Buyer
"very light, big bag, good pump, fast delivery"
Chris Girling
Verified Buyer
"Board is great value and great quality and I would highly recommend it and Bluefin...they were badly let down by DHL on delivery but the Bluefin response reflected super customer service(unlike DHL)"
Christoph R
Verified Buyer
"Bought the 12 SUP and I must say I love it! Perfect for me and my 5 year old boy. Love going out on the lake with him. Quick delivery and top quality product. Thanks!"
Andrea Clayton
Verified Buyer
"had a fabulous weekend on our local lake adults and children loved the boards. does the kayak option position for the paddles allow the blades to be 90degrees offset or do they have to be mounted flat?"
Chris Huntley
Verified Buyer
"This is a great paddle board and excellent value. Very durable design and light to carry both inflated and deflated. Accessories are excellent too, it even came with a Go Pro mounting! On the water it is stable and manoeuvres easily. The large removable center fin makes it very stable in a straight line and helps it turn very easily and tightly. So far I can't find any negatives at all. I'd also like to say Bluefin after service is superb. I needed some help with an item that I damaged myself and they immediately dispatched a new one to me free of charge. Fantastic! Well done Bluefin for the whole experience and many great days on the water."
Sean Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Bought the 12ft SUP. Once blown up is very rigid and stable! I ordered over the phone which was a very easy transaction. Thanks Bluefin!"
"Great product and fantastic customer service!"
Kenneth Moss
Verified Buyer
"Good value, well made and very fast free delivery. Overall very pleasant transaction."
"Great board, speedy delivery. Couldn't believe how rigid it was when blown up and how stable when using it. Kayak seat works well and a great second option with convertible paddle. Pump works well and bag is great too. Would recommend to any beginner like me!"
"I ordered it on the Wednesday night and it arrived Friday - very prompt. The SUP is easy to set up and use."
Fraser Hall
Verified Buyer
"Good price for the package, £369 for ISUP, Dual Paddle (Paddleboard & Kayak), Kayak seat, bag, pump and a GoPro mount freebee thrown in. It's lighter that my other ISUP (Fatstick Blue Lagoon) and packs down smaller so easy to transport. In terms of the ride, it's not as heavy gauge/robust or stable as my Fatstick but it is a bit quicker and more manoeuvrable."
Peter Hill
Verified Buyer
"I rang Bluefin for some more information regarding the SUPs. Staff very knowledgable. I placed my order over the phone and my SUP arrived within 2 days! Really good service, the paddle board itself is very durable and sturdy. Would recommend Bluefin to anyone!"
"I’ve bought smaller paddle boards in the past but recently purchase the 15’ Bluefin SUP and I was not disappointed! It’s a really sturdy piece of kit, perfect if you want to get a few people (or dogs!) our paddling on one board"
"I ordered to 10'8" boards which arrived within 48 hours. I was impressed with their quality, usability and the amount of extras which came as part of the kit. It took around 10 minutes to inflate the boards which were great in the water. I would thoroughly recommend these boards although they do take a bit of practise and patience to use competently."
"I ordered the 12' and used it for the first time this weekend. Easy to inflate (make sure you inflate to 15psi) really like the kayak seat too! The SUP is really high quality. Very impressed"
Julie Brookes
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, great product. 10/10"
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.89 based on 38 reviews