Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
I ordered the SUP 3 month ago. Bluefin is not able to deliver although they promise 14 working days delivery time in the internet. Several mails with the support were not answered. It seems that the item is stuck in an UPS Depot in Germany for the last two month. After cancelling the order they don't want to refund the money until the item is back in the UK. Don't know if the item is lost or whatever. This is a really bad customer service.
Nach der Lieferung meines Boards verlangt der Lieferer, UPS Zollgebühren von mir. Seitens Bluefin gab es bisher keine Reaktionen. Kundenfreundlichkeit und Service sehen anders aus.
Sup board BLUEFIN 10.8-2020. Super Tolles Board habe es vor wenigen Tagen bekommen.
Bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Gesamtpaket.
Bluefin SUP team backup their advertisements, comments and promises with their actions.
Whilst researching iSUP prior to purchase i emailed several times for advice and information; this was responded to in a timely manner, with provision of good information/advice.

Decided to buy a few boards consisting of Cruise Carbon 10.8ft, Cruise Carbon Duo 15ft and Sprint Carbon 14ft; very pleased with each board and package; had a couple of minor issues which were rectified in a timely manner by Bluefin SUP team.

Would recommend Bluefin SUP.
Bestellt am 21.12.2020; bezahlt Mitte Januar 2021; Versand am 13.01.2021 - bis heute ist nichts angekommen. Alle Anfragen werden lapidar mit "Brexit problem" abgetan. Seit 6 Wochen durchläuft das Paket in FRA den import scan?!? Als Versender kann ich sehr wohl feststellen was los ist, aber dazu muss man tätig werden. Bluefin anscheinend nicht, das Geld hat man ja kassiert...Sehr schade - hätte etwas anderes erwartet bei den guten Bewertungen. Möchte letztendlich nur mein Board oder Ersatz!
Fantastic customer service. The team were helpful on the phone with a pre sale enquiry. Once my order had been placed it arrived a day early, thanks UPS, and the SUP package was first rate. Overly excited now and can't wait to get the board on the water at the weekend and see how it performs. Thank you Bluefin for a hassle free buying experience.
Excellent customer care, i really do love the board and my question about the board was answered correctly.
Good quality board. Sturdy and stiff quality. Im looking forward to a suppable summer
I bought two of the original bluefin 10’8 cruises when bluefin first started and they are both still going strong. I’ve recently upgraded to the carbon cruise 12 so I can carry more on longer trips and have more space for the dog, and it’s one of the best inflatable boards I’ve ever used! Glides so easily through the water and the tracking is great. It’s a fab looking board too which is an added bonus!
I have never experienced such terrible customer service. The product might be good but we will never know as did not receive. Spoke to two people on the phone, they cannot do anything, everything by email and each email takes two working days for a response! So a week on and I have been told today it will take a few weeks to resolve. It’s appalling that they cannot refund for something that hasn’t turned up......worse is that they couldn’t offer a replacement until the issue with the courier is resolved. As the item was a 9 year olds birthday present I have had to buy elsewhere so down a lot of £££ I don’t even feel confident I will receive refund as the service is so shocking
Ordered my bluefin sup 10'8" last week and it said there was still boars left for purchase but today (seven days later) they email back saying they have run out of stock. and they offered me a 12' board which is slightly on the big side for what i am wanting it for. customer services wait around 2 days to get back to you every-time. had problems before and still having problems with their customer services. i love the boards and that is the only reason i am still with bluefin.
Habe ein Bluefin 12 Cabon bestellt und muss sagen, dass alles Super geklappt hat. Ich bin mit dem Kundenservice sehr zufrieden. Das Paket kam trotz Corona und Grenzen zu (bestellt am 18.12.2020 und geliefert am 30.12.2020) schnell an.
Ich hatte auch gleich ein paar Fragen welche auch schnell beantwortet wurden( per Mail). Es fehlte ein kleine Finne die auch schnell nachgeliefert wurde.
Terrible customer service. Avoid at all costs.
I am very dissatisfied. For a week I have been waiting for my board to be shipped. I am only put off with the fact that UPS is supposed to be to blame because the package is supposedly not picked up by them. If UPS is to blame, then they should just send it with someone else who can do it better, like DHL.
Terrible! The company, not the product. I don’t know how good the product is because they didn’t ship it to me. They took my money a month ago and the board still hasn’t been shipped. I contacted the customer support, but they are making very vague statements which sound like they are trying to blame the delivery company for the delay, but they haven’t actually shipped the board and they don’t want to admit this.
I am not satisfied with this company at all. I purchased my board on 12/07/2020. It’s now 1/8/2021 and told delayed another week but their website states “Currently, we are dispatching your item within 3 working days of your order being placed.” They are intentionally misleading to receive sales.
Absolutely appalling customer service. I can't comment on the board as it never arrived. Placed an order mid August, and had to launch my own investigation with UPS as Bluefin could not be contacted and then I had to raise a claim with paypal as bluefin would not either provide a replacement board (UPS Confirmed they had lost it) or a refund. I dread to think if anyone has any warranty issues to resolve as my experience would rate them zero stars if possible. My own personal opinion would be to tread very carefully with this company as my experience was awful.
I took quite a while choosing my first SUP board. I narrowed my choice down to the Blackfin XL or the Bluefin Cruise Carbon 12. I chose the Bluefin in the end because I 1) Wanted to support a british family owned company. 2) The total package quality and quantity and value. 3) Some extra value from the black friday deals.

I chose the 2019 model Cruise Carbon 12 originally as the changes to the 2020 model were quite small and the older model was an even better price. But I didn't hear anything from Bluefin for a couple of weeks so I contacted them via email. I heard back in a couple of days that they'd had a problem with their system and my order. They'd run out of the 2019 models so gave me a free upgrade to the 2020 model by way of apology without be even asking. It's the way that companies handle when innocent mistakes happen that really sets them apart in my view. The board arrived just before Christmas and I gave it a quick test inflation. It looks brilliant and I can't wait to get out on the water on it.
After buying last summer a board to light for my weight,i read manny positive test results about Bluefin sups . When i then read your christmas deal i did buy the 12 "Bluefin Cruise board . It was send very quickly to my small vilage in the Nederlands . It was a little party to unpack everything and to see how much better it board is then the other one . Im hope spring wil cum soon so i can supp and much bether again .
Appalling! I would like to use bad language here to describe the company that has the very worst customer service on the planet but will probably get filtered. I have already reviewed Bluefin on Google a couple of weeks ago but you cannot write another review unless it is my lack of knowledge. Anyway read my main review under Matt R if you need to but this is a follow up to me returning a damaged and faulty SUP. All I want to say is I really hope you do not have an issue with anything you buy from this company. I sent my SUP back and have since emailed and emailed the company to see when my replacement is coming. They will not take calls (funnily enough they will if you want to buty something) but for EVERYTHING else you can only email and they in this instance are not responding. What do you do? I guess I will be calling smalls claims court to get my money back that is if the company is still up and running. If you think there may be a slight chance of a problem with any of the equipment you purchase from this company do not buy a Bluefin. You will never speak to anyone just rely on the atrocious lack of email communication, put 10 years on your life with stress and have all your hair go grey (and if they do not replace my SUP then blow a lot of money too).
Back in early November, I received an email from bluefin about a $250 off and a free electric pump promotion with a purchase of 12 cruiser board.
I placed my order in mind that I am getting a good deal. My SUP arrived without the electric pump that should have been included in the deal.
I had sent the support team in UK more than a dozen emails providing the snapshot of the free pump promotion email that was sent by Bluefin to validate my claim and I also chatted a few times with the UK support team online and no further ahead with a resolution on when I can get my epump. I was told that they will be investigating and that they will be getting back with me shortly. I live in the USA and I cannot find a contact # to speak to someone locally about this. It has been more than a month and no words on when my epump will arrive. I am really regretting my purchase now and considering returning my order before the return policy deadline or as soon as I get my hands on the company return instruction (nowhere to be found on their website).
Buyer beware, the customer service really sucks for this company. I am really disappointed on how this is being handled and I really wished I purchased from a company here in the US instead.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.79 based on 849 reviews