Bluefin SUP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP: Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy

Telephone
"Was very difficult to choose a board to go for but so glad we went for this one, absolutely brilliant price and product perfect for holidays and trips to the lakes. Couldn't recommend highly enough"
"Received 1 day after ordering, everything as described and all fits into the rucksack provide. Accommodates my 7 year old son and me perfectly"
"Very steady, looks good and most of all good value for money"
"Took me about 10 mins to get used to this board being a beginner my balance wasn't the best!! After a couple of wobbles I quickly got the hang of it and now I take my Labrador out with me :)"
"Very buoyant and rigid, easily inflated/deflated and handles immaculately on both flat water and waves. Great product"
"Good value for money, quicky delivery and easy to set up.....what more could you ask for??"
"Gute Qualität und robustes Design. Gute Handhabung auf dem Wasser und rundum tolles Produkt"
"Worth every penny, great board, great design easy to inflate and light enough to carry to the water. 10/10"
"Very good product, good quality and good design. Bluefin support is excellent, nice and efficient. I'm fully satisfied."
"I write from Münich,Germany.After i saw many good comments about Bluefin i decided to order one and im very happy with Cruiser 10.8 model.It was in 1 week arrived with all package,pump,paddel.The online customer service is very quick and Sophie answers all your questions very fast.I recomond everybody for the fair price and quality of Blufin."
"Excellent service, great piece of equipment. Taken it out on lakes and rivers over the winter months and it was great. Light to carry and moves well over water"
"My husband bought me this as a gift and its perfect! I had been reading alot about Bluefin and I'm really please he bought one from them. I have emailed a couple of times with a few questions and they replied so quickly."
"Danke für die extrem schnelle Lieferung. Am Montag bestellt und heute Mittag geliefert. Wow. Bord ist absolut Top. Danke"
"LOVE my SUP. Had it a few months now and perfect, even got into SUP yoga due to the stability and rigid nature of these boards."
"Moved to Bournemouth recently and wanted to start a new sport. This was so easy, just pump up and off you go. Only been out a few times but so pleased with it"
"Bluefin customer service were very helpful! They know tonnes about SUPs and informed me well before I purchased from them. I love my board and with the 5 year warranty its perfect"
"Love our SUPS!! Bought 2 of the 12ft SUPs and they are fab. Can evern squeeze the kids on the end"
"Board arrived quick, everything included as advertised. Inflates to a good PSI which mean it is very stiff and stable on water."
"My wife and I purchased a Cruise 15' SUP and have been beyond thrilled with it. We used it solidly for three weeks in the Caribbean (took it on the plane at no extra charge) and it was simply superb - incredibly strong, almost impossible to scuff and extremely well-built in every way. I've been a kayaker most of my life and this handles beautifully."
"I’m a beginner and spent a lot of time researching the best SUP for my needs. I decided on the 10.8 from Bluefin and I have not been disappointed. Handles really well and also manoeuvres easily in the water. The Bluefin staff have been nothing but amazing and helpful, particularly Bobbie who I spoke with a number of times before purchasing. Thanks again guys, love my new hobby :D"
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.88 based on 83 reviews