Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Extremely happy with my paddle board . Very stable & easy to use . Am out on it every week on the canal @ river is stable on the sea with small waves
Well packaged and a great carry bag, looking forward to getting it on the water. quality seems excellent and it is very sturdy when inflated.
A great item, everything they said it would be, highly recommend it!!!!!!!!
Superb board! As a complete beginner this has been a fantastic buy! The amount of things you get & the quality is superb! Thoroughly recommended!
They feel really stable on both sea and rivers and we have no complaints.
Came up on a review I read so ordered, very competitive price and came quicker than we thought. Have recommended to a friend.
I waited especially with the evaluation to test the Sup first. I'm very satisfied. It's easy to use. It's well made. I had a spot on the bow where the glue had come off. Customer service was great and fast - so I was able to fix this point myself. And it lasts great. I have to say that it was my decision not to send the board back straight away.
also wir sind begeistert über das paddelbourd.super beim fahren und bei mir im sitzen einfach klasse.wir können es nur empfehlken
I bought this as I didn't know if I would have the time to use a SUP much or find it interesting enough to spend more. It's turned out to be a great purchase; it does everything I could ask of it, is stable, and does what I expect it to with no obvious flaws.
WOW. My new board just arrived this morning and I’ve set it up ,I’m new to this sport but I am delighted with the quality and the package even arrived early from me pre booking it ,I just wanted to say thanks delighted I just have to save up for another one now as one is never enough. Thanx again. Innes
Excellent product well worth the money.
Good quality for the money, nice design, well equipped, ready to go package.
I bought this board last year but due to an accident wasn't able to try out till recently. Both myself & my children loved it. I chose this board especially for the weight load it could take as I knew I'd want to have more than one person on.
absolutely good stuff
After 18 months with this Paddle Board I am very pleased. It is good value and excellent quality.
Wirklich zufrieden
Sehr kundenfreundlich
Love this board, my first time on a sup board, very stable, had lots of comments on what a nice board it was .. gave 4 * for easy to inflate only because I'm a weakling and when it gets to around 11lbs I struggled to inflate it, great buy
Excellent board for a first time paddler! The kit has everything you could ever need, it’s easy to set up and use and the customer support is second to none should you have any questions.
Bought this a year ago for my husband - wanted to give it a good run before reviewing . It has been fantastic - great beginners board and no punctures to date - used all last summer and just taken it out now - still perfect
Only used once, but all went well (except our ability to stand upright!). Inflated well, felt really sturdy and solid. paddle was good - adjustable length is great. also deflated easily and packs away back in the bag.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.86 based on 812 reviews