Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Did a lot of research and decided to contact Bluefin direct...only by email as no telephone number. Asked customer services which boards they recommended as I wanted 2 and was there a discount as Amazon was less expensive. Got a reply back saying it's up to you no discount...great start as email was worded in a couldn't care less manner. Ordered from Amazon and 2 boards arrived one was old stock a different colour to all the pictures so returned....a matter of days later Bluefin advertise Black Friday and huge savings plus free camera or electric pump per order not per board....Contacted Bluefin again expressing my dissatisfaction as I could have been told to hold off after all I was buying 2 boards. Email back from customer services again equating to tough luck! End of....so if something were to go wrong with this product good luck as their customer services is truly dreadful
Hi
Thank you for your feedback, although I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you have received.
In response to your comments, our support team work over email for enquiries, particularly support requests. We do have a number for sales enquiries which can be found on the website on the home page.
The customer service team can recommend products based on the customers requirements, however it is ultimately down to the customers preference as to which item they would like to purchase.
In regards to your comments regarding the cheaper price on Amazon, they buy our stock and fulfil it via their own warehouse. This means that they are able to set a lot of their own prices and offers.
Items are often heavily reduced on Black Friday, however, as the items were purchased via Amazon it would be down to the customer to contact them regarding price fluctuation.
I am sorry if this does not meet your expectations on this occasion
Thanks
Lucy
10’6 broad sup never arrived , lost by Parcelforce but I don’t think blue fin believe me and are being very difficult about the refund so be very careful and copy and keep all emails , just about to contact trading standards
The company is a joke. They state on their website that the board will arrive within 3-4 working days. It's been more than 2 weeks now and the board has not been delivered. I talked to the customer service repeatedly to sort things out with the courier company, and although they have said every time that they will contact them, postpone delivery etc. they have not done anything. Basically if CS tells you they will do something, they won't. For now the board is in another city, they were supposed to contact the courier to arrange delivery to me and they are not doing that.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.92 based on 295 reviews