Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
They send me old model from 10‘8 bluefin cruise board and i pay for new model and that was gift for someone... because of this mistake i was embarrassed! After i send message they only want sup board back but i canot take gift from someone! And they give me 30€ back and they think it s all ok?! 😂😂😂
Terrible website, I was told my purchase was cancelled because the payment didn’t go through, 2 weeks later they have now taken the payment, still no board!
I have since bought the board through Amazon!
The board itself gets 5 stars as it really is brilliant, but Bluefin the company doesn’t know whether they are coming or going!
The customer ‘service’ I have received is appalling. I was assured that boards would be delivered by Aug 20th in time for a family holiday. It is now mid sept - still no boards and no decent replies from their team. We are all facing tough times and a simple human response and a proper apology would have really helped but these folks really don’t get it. I cannot imagine what it would be like if there was a problem with the boards or had to deal with them for customer service. I have been asking for a refund now and this is simply ignored. Other SUP providers should rest happy if this is the way bluefin treat their customers.
Delivered with a hole so wouldn’t inflate. After 2 months of trying every avenue to contact a representative of the company, I got a flippant response just telling me I can patch it myself. No customer service at all. Warranty is worthless because the company will not respond to any problems. Offers of free items are deceptive and misleading because the items (e.g. a camera) are on sale elsewhere for a quarter of the value stated by Bluefin. Being conned like this has been a horrible experience and the boards are a big outlay so I would advise potential buyers to avoid this company.
Two weeks no dispatch date, no idea what is going on! They are happy enough to take your money and then leave you with nothing. Oh but they will send you automated emails just to rub salt in the wound. A disgusting way to treat customers who are paying substantial amounts of their hard earned money! It would have been nice to use this review process to actually review a Bluefin SUP. Disappointing!
I received my first paddle board and the box was already a mess. It was damaged and broken. When I looked inside it was missing the FINS, phone protector and repair kit. After waiting for ONE MONTH this is the first impression I get from this brand. I expected more...Since it’s not a cheap paddle board. I can’t even start paddleboarding because I don’t have my fins!! Terrible customer service, still waiting for replies
Ordered 2 boards over 10 days ago spending £1300 and have only just had ONE delivered. Sent emails about the missing board no response, phones no working. Would some please contact me !!
Order number OR0068249
😡
After the second use the product began leaking air in several places under the deck pad. Company is completely unresponsive to warranty/repair claims. For a very expensive product this is extremely dissapointing.
When I tried to inflate the board for the first time there was a hole in the side and air rushed out. Bluefin will not respond to me at all; the phones are off and they haven’t replied to numerous emails and contact forms. So the offer of a warranty means nothing and it is really scary to have paid a lot of money for a defective product to a company who hide away and offer no customer service at all.
Still haven’t received the board i PREORDERED..... They over sold their boards said the stock would be back in on the 17th ( it was supposed to be shipped on the 3rd) How do you sell some thing you don’t have?????!!!. I haven’t so much as had an email about what status of my order . Never ever again will i go through this company. I just want my board and be done .
Board 6 months old used first time valve broken contacted bluefin the only way to contact them is via email. Asked if they would replace valve & they have still not responded. Bad customer service, 5 yr warranty means nothing. Very disappointed I will have to now send back to amazon for refund. I think I will buy an aquaplanet as cheaper & more robust. Very disappointed.
on first using the board the valve was stuck on out which meant I could inflate it but as soon as I removed pump air rushed out. I purchased through amazon who said happy to refund however the.board is now £150 more than I paid for it out of season. I therefore wanted to keep sup & contacted bluefin to ask for a replacement valve however the customer service is bad you can’t phone them as get an answer machine telling you to email. I contacted them on Sunday initially I got two emails back my last email was please send me a new valve & no response. I tried contacting them via Facebook but no response. So looks like will have to send it back. They say they have 5 year warranty!!!!! The person I went with has a Aquaplanet it’s cheaper than bluefin & more robust. I don’t like leaving bad reviews but when a company won’t communicate with you that’s the most annoying thing so disappointed.
The Board arrived late, it was damaged and had bulges in the drop stitch on the first Inflation.
The repair kit was smashed and doesn't come with glue!
The customer service is awful, it takes three days to get a reply.
I have returned the first board and am still waiting weeks later for a replacement to be sent out to me. What a shambles.
The warranty is only 12 months not 5 years.
Save your money, buy a red paddle Co instead.
Disgusting company to deal with. Suing them for fraud - how can they possibly say this weights 44kg, charged my for an SUP and sent a battery pump - avoid at all costs
I ordered my SUP mid May. Now, June 22 I have no information about the delivery status. Questions to customer support remain unanswered. There is no possibility to cancel my order. Very bad support!
Today is exactly one month since I placed an order with Bluefin. I still have no idea what is happening to my order. Apparently, contacting their logistics partner and finding out what is happening to my order is too big of a task for the customer support at Bluefin. Every time I ask their support, someone else answers with no effort to solve my case. I am extremely disappointed. I wanted to be patient and solve it quietly but seeing the incompetence of bluefin customer support, I am getting tired of chasing them. I guess it will have to be 1 star from me for the Bluefin crew. I specifically selected a UK brand hoping for reliable product and service. Shame it came to my writing this publicly, since I always avoid social media as a problem solving tool. Beware fellow paddlers!
After reading all the positive comments on Bluefin on social media we ordered a board including the offered free electric pump. The order was confirmed by Bluefin. We then got contacted by Bluefin support via email with the information that the electric pump would be out of stock (despite the order confirmation) and the question whether we would accept a GoPro camera instead. We answered "no" (already own a camera) and asked for other compensation. Bluefin support now answered that the offer has expired and did not offer anything at all as compensation. Bluefin stated the value of the pump at 129 Euro. Not the behaviour we would expect from a business that advertises with 5 years warranty ... If Bluefin cannot resolve this the board will go back.
I ordered two SUPs and did not get the orders. Now the customer service did not solve my problem and did not pay my money back. I waited 2 months!!!! Horrible!!!
Ordered two sups, one was not back in stock until later in June. The other was in stock, NO mention of the in stock being held up as both being delivered at the same time. Money been taken from my card already... waited 57 mins on hold sent email and messages no response. I have friends who have your boards and they are excellent which is why I've ordered two from you.. but the customer service side needs some attention.. perhaps even switching back on your web online chat might help... If you need assistance then shout we can help you with the web side of things
I ordered the Carbon Cruise 10"8. I queried when this would be delivered 24 hours later as i had not received an email to confirm a delivery date to be told this item was out of stock. I enquired further to seek when this would be in stock to be given pre-generated emails for 3 days from Sophie before cancelling my order. I am currently on hold to the number provided on the website and have been on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Extremely poor customer service, spending a lot of money on a board, i expected more. I dread to think how any issues later would be resolved, i'd expect the 5 year guarantee to be useless.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.86 based on 812 reviews