Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Bluefin SUP 5 star review on 16th July 2018
Pamela Gormley
More Photos & Videos
Disgusting company to deal with. Suing them for fraud - how can they possibly say this weights 44kg, charged my for an SUP and sent a battery pump - avoid at all costs
I ordered my SUP mid May. Now, June 22 I have no information about the delivery status. Questions to customer support remain unanswered. There is no possibility to cancel my order. Very bad support!
Today is exactly one month since I placed an order with Bluefin. I still have no idea what is happening to my order. Apparently, contacting their logistics partner and finding out what is happening to my order is too big of a task for the customer support at Bluefin. Every time I ask their support, someone else answers with no effort to solve my case. I am extremely disappointed. I wanted to be patient and solve it quietly but seeing the incompetence of bluefin customer support, I am getting tired of chasing them. I guess it will have to be 1 star from me for the Bluefin crew. I specifically selected a UK brand hoping for reliable product and service. Shame it came to my writing this publicly, since I always avoid social media as a problem solving tool. Beware fellow paddlers!
After reading all the positive comments on Bluefin on social media we ordered a board including the offered free electric pump. The order was confirmed by Bluefin. We then got contacted by Bluefin support via email with the information that the electric pump would be out of stock (despite the order confirmation) and the question whether we would accept a GoPro camera instead. We answered "no" (already own a camera) and asked for other compensation. Bluefin support now answered that the offer has expired and did not offer anything at all as compensation. Bluefin stated the value of the pump at 129 Euro. Not the behaviour we would expect from a business that advertises with 5 years warranty ... If Bluefin cannot resolve this the board will go back.
I ordered two SUPs and did not get the orders. Now the customer service did not solve my problem and did not pay my money back. I waited 2 months!!!! Horrible!!!
Ordered two sups, one was not back in stock until later in June. The other was in stock, NO mention of the in stock being held up as both being delivered at the same time. Money been taken from my card already... waited 57 mins on hold sent email and messages no response. I have friends who have your boards and they are excellent which is why I've ordered two from you.. but the customer service side needs some attention.. perhaps even switching back on your web online chat might help... If you need assistance then shout we can help you with the web side of things
I ordered the Carbon Cruise 10"8. I queried when this would be delivered 24 hours later as i had not received an email to confirm a delivery date to be told this item was out of stock. I enquired further to seek when this would be in stock to be given pre-generated emails for 3 days from Sophie before cancelling my order. I am currently on hold to the number provided on the website and have been on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Extremely poor customer service, spending a lot of money on a board, i expected more. I dread to think how any issues later would be resolved, i'd expect the 5 year guarantee to be useless.
I know right now is a trying time for many businesses throughout the world; but when I purchase almost a 2000$ item and ask for ANY information regarding relative shipping dates, clarification on misleading prices, or why my order did not qualify for their special offers. I do not typically expect it to take longer than a week to get back to me on any of the issues. But such has been the case, I'm sure the board will be great when it arrives, but the customer service auto-generated responses are really getting on my nerves.
Did a lot of research and decided to contact Bluefin direct...only by email as no telephone number. Asked customer services which boards they recommended as I wanted 2 and was there a discount as Amazon was less expensive. Got a reply back saying it's up to you no discount...great start as email was worded in a couldn't care less manner. Ordered from Amazon and 2 boards arrived one was old stock a different colour to all the pictures so returned....a matter of days later Bluefin advertise Black Friday and huge savings plus free camera or electric pump per order not per board....Contacted Bluefin again expressing my dissatisfaction as I could have been told to hold off after all I was buying 2 boards. Email back from customer services again equating to tough luck! End of....so if something were to go wrong with this product good luck as their customer services is truly dreadful
Hi
Thank you for your feedback, although I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service you have received.
In response to your comments, our support team work over email for enquiries, particularly support requests. We do have a number for sales enquiries which can be found on the website on the home page.
The customer service team can recommend products based on the customers requirements, however it is ultimately down to the customers preference as to which item they would like to purchase.
In regards to your comments regarding the cheaper price on Amazon, they buy our stock and fulfil it via their own warehouse. This means that they are able to set a lot of their own prices and offers.
Items are often heavily reduced on Black Friday, however, as the items were purchased via Amazon it would be down to the customer to contact them regarding price fluctuation.
I am sorry if this does not meet your expectations on this occasion
Thanks
Lucy
10’6 broad sup never arrived , lost by Parcelforce but I don’t think blue fin believe me and are being very difficult about the refund so be very careful and copy and keep all emails , just about to contact trading standards
The company is a joke. They state on their website that the board will arrive within 3-4 working days. It's been more than 2 weeks now and the board has not been delivered.
I talked to the customer service repeatedly to sort things out with the courier company, and although they have said every time that they will contact them, postpone delivery etc. they have not done anything. Basically if CS tells you they will do something, they won't.
For now the board is in another city, they were supposed to contact the courier to arrange delivery to me and they are not doing that.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.89 based on 535 reviews