Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
How on earth do you get this into the bag I cannot get it in no matter how hard I try I have the extra wide sup. I contacted the company who said they would send instructions but haven't got them yet any ideas
Hi Jools
Really sorry to hear you have been having difficulties. Our customer support team reply to emails within 24 hours, the response may have fallen into you spam so perhaps check in there? If you are still having problems please feel free to drop a private message to our Facebook , Instagram or Twitter pages. We will get this issue resolved for you ASAP. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lucy
Product is exactly as described and quick delivery. I am however very disappointed with the communication. Online it states for free delivery Aus wide. Upon checkout it wanted to charged me $30. I sent two emails to the bluefin email address and never got a reply. As the order was for a birthday present and required I placed the order paying the delivery charge . It states on the website that when an email is sent they will endeavour to reply within 1 business day, the emails were sent 3 weeks ago Regards Kelvin
Dear Kevin
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear you are having issues. Sometimes our emails can fall into spam folders so it may be in there. If you are still having difficulties you can contact out Facebook or Instagram pages with a private message so we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Hope to hear from you soon